[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The summer setting got me thinking, if Eq4 was reworked as Friday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
The summer setting got me thinking, if Eq4 was reworked as Friday the 13 esque horror movie....
>Who would be the killer?
>Who fucks who?
>Who dies and how?
>Who would be the survivors?
>>
>survivors
>>
>>27859631
Now that's a Greentext I'd love to read!
>>
>>27859668
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED COUNCILLOR
>>
>>27859668
>That's why you shoot someone before throwing them out of a plane!
>>
>>27859631
Okay so

> Who would be the killer?
Pinkie Pie, in full delirium mode. With clown mask and faked death so we all think she's off the list.

> Who fucks who?
Bon x Lyra, Flash x Twi (Flash dies while plowing Twi, Twi runs away covered in his blood), Rara x AJ, Bulk x Flutters.
That should be enough, it's a horror story after all.

> Who dies and how?
As I said, Flash dies while having sex with Twi, clean throat slice, blood covering Twilight.
Lyra and Bon die in the Camp's Cleaning Room, one is forced to drink bleach, the other has to watch. Then Pinkie burns the cleaner's shed with one of them screaming and dying in flames.
Rarity dies first, I don't care how. Divas always die first.
Now to think of it... almost everyone should die.

> Who would be the survivors?
Fluttershy, Twilight and Sunset.

Also we need a plot twist - Fluttershy was the real killer all along. She just manipulated Pinkie into playing her sick game.
>>
>>27859631
>>27859668
>>27859676
>No one cared who he was until he put on the mask
>>
File: pinkie.gif (683 KB, 724x519) Image search: [Google]
pinkie.gif
683 KB, 724x519
>>27859763
> tfw forgot the pic
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 600x1067
Killer: Sombra
Dies: Flash, Sunset, Spike, Rainbow Dash, Trixie, and Sombra
Fucks: Flash and Rarity (that cheating whore), nice lesbo action with Rainbow Dash and Applejack
Survivors: Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie
>>
>>27859801
How they die is the basics: get chopped in half, decapitated, but Flash gets a tree cut down on him
>>
>>27859821
>but Flash gets a tree cut down on him
TIMBEEEEEEEER
>>
>>27859668
>CRASHING THIS CAMP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.