[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Every question is open only to non-adults!" >IDW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kidonlypanel.png (44 KB, 676x382) Image search: [Google]
kidonlypanel.png
44 KB, 676x382
>"Every question is open only to non-adults!"
>IDW wants to damage control so much that they ensure they can't get anything but softball questions

When did everything go so wrong?
>>
>>27859508
>He doesn't have a younger relative he can drag along with him to ask questions that he tells them to ask

lol fag
>>
>>27859508
>When did everything go so wrong?
when they hired nothing but SJWs.
>>
File: 19885616354.jpg (50 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
19885616354.jpg
50 KB, 900x900
>"ask him why the comics are so shit, little one"
>>
>>27859508
>Not wanting another Molestia autism sperg with the mic.
Good on them.
>>
>>27859538
>Actually pressing content creators on specific issues with their writing/drawing/editing is bad
>>
>>27859546
>Not screening questions beforehand regardless of age/setting/panel type

They asked for that.
>>
>>27859546
Too bad it already happened. People threw a fit over one cover just because Twilight and Shining's horns were touching on it.
>>
>>27859508
I would be pretty damn pissed if i spent money to get to wherever that is and was looking forward to the panel
>>
>>27859574
>"People" threw a fit
>Not the artist herself because people were making a few crude incest jokes
>>
>>27859591
It was bad on both ends.
>>
>>27859591
>crude
I myself thought it was comedic genius
>>
>>27859574
And nobody cared when Celesta and Luna did it on the show?
>>
>>27859638
No one cared who I was until Celestia and Luna did it on the show
>>
>>27859627
Well the wedding dress looking stuff and tuxedo didn't help, neither did the look of bliss.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.