[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be your reaction if...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: large.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
S6 ended and it turned out that starlight WASN'T a seventh member of the group but just a secondary character for this season, like discord in S4 or Cadence in S3?
>>
So... How it is now?
>>
>>27847501
we've had 3 two parters revolving around her as the central character
>>
>>27847506
I still dont see a difference mang, Cadence and Discord had episodes centered about them too.

Not the same anon btw.
>>
>>27847520
Not 3 two parters though; Cadence only had 2 of them for example.
That's more two parters than any of the other 5 besides twilight.
>>
>>27847539
The cutie mark map didn't revolve around her.
>>
>>27847464
Never really got the theory that Starlight isn't going to be part of the mane seven. I mean there's "Discord only gets a few episodes and so as for as well," but that is itself flawed in that it doesn't have any evidence to support said pattern staying true. And besides the term mane six kind of has lost its meaning when you have some premiers and finales revolving around only a few and not the entire mane six like Twilight, or Starlight. And you also have Spike tag along with the mane six at times.
>>27847692
Then who was the episode revolving anyways.
>>
>>27847964
the six as a whole, she was just a random villain at that point like chrysalis
>>
>>27847464
Since she isn't listed in the movie at all, unlike the main characters, I'm guessing she graduates in the finale and fucks off to do sun—err her own thing.
After a successful trial run of her friendship courses, Twilight takes on a few more proteges consisting of random ponies that stay mostly in the background or maybe get an episode or two, assuming there's a S7.
>>
>>27849192
From the way Hasbro seems to do things, and that's keeping shit as simple and separated as possible, my guess for the movie is that it's going to be something to where if you never watched the tv show before it wouldn't matter, and if you never saw the movie before it wouldn't matter in future episodes of the tv show

So, my guess is that it's going to be some kind of origin story and may recount things from early in the show either with more or less detail
>>
>>27847464
What if
> The mane 6 have all problems resolved (They're already in the process)
> Last episode ends with old mane 6 get their happily ever after
> 6 new ponies take center stage, Vinyl among them. Probably also some of the other fan favorites

It's more likely than you think, think of all the Vinyl-pushing in recent episodes
>>
>>27847539
Discord had Return of Harmony, Princess Twilight Sparkle and Twilight's Kingdom. Same amount of 2-parters as Starlight.
>>
Threadly reminder that Discord's lessons on friendship and corresponding character growth became Starlight's lessons because de Lancie costs too much to hire for more than a few episodes.
>>
>>27847464
bump
>>
>>27850654
Didn't they already use a different voice actor for Discord anyway?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.