[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coltquest Thread 36
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: ColtQuestThread36.png (219 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread36.png
219 KB, 640x600
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>Emerald asks about the weapon Joyride helped to create.
>Emerald has a stick fight with Ruby and loses.
>The trio of ponies decides to camp for the night.
>The let Pip out to float around while they eat dinner.
>Emerald finds out that Joyride made a spell that let's ponies travel to alternate dimensions.
>Emerald asks some questions about demons, which Pip answers.
>Emerald convinces Pip to meet up later, hopefully to discuss the amulet.

Continued next post...
>>
File: 820.png (203 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
820.png
203 KB, 640x600
>>27842167

Emerald asks Ruby if she could teach him how to pickpocket sometime.

"Oh! Sure, it's actually really easy!" Ruby says, excited.

Emerald smiles, but makes sure to mention he doesn't want it coming between them and their magic or reading practice.

The demon giggles again for some reason, and Joyride gives a little snort of laughter as well.

Emerald turns to see the both of them staring at the pair of young colts. Emerald asks what the matter is.

"Nothing. I'll go try and find those sundaes." Joyride says, getting up off her chair and levitating all the pots and dishes off the table.

"You know, it's much more fun to trick people out of things than it is to outright steal it from them." Pip says, floating back towards Emerald again.

"Eh... I'd rather be a pickpocket than a scammer." Ruby says, sticking out her lower lip, "Somehow seems more... Honest."

Perhaps they are getting off topic a bit.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27842236
I'm listening Pip. Explain the art of the con.
>>
>>27842236
Ask Pip how she would try to steal something.
>>
>>27842236
Say it wouldn't knowing both methods. It's fine to have a preference.
>>
>>27842821
> you make me wanna smack you really hard,on the butt.

Well if we play our cards right we might have the chance tonight.
>>
>>27842167 (OP)
I love this OP image, it's cute!

>>27842236
Damnit Joy, you hold out info so much sometimes you make me wanna smack you really hard,on the butt

>>27842793
I actually think it'd be good to know both methods, now that you mention it. Dexterity isn't Emeralds strong suit anyways, so I have a feeling he would be much more efficient at swindling rather than swiping. Though it certainly wouldn't hurt to know how to pickpocket either, cause it's not just about having quick hands, but being smart about when you do it too.

>>27842839
I meant to put that last part in a spoiler, just for fun.

>Well if we play our cards right we might have the chance tonight.
I do certainly hope so, I was tickled pink the last time he slapped her on the butt like that.
>>
File: 821.png (143 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
821.png
143 KB, 640x600
>>27842269
>>27842275
>>27842793

Emerald says he wouldn't mind learning both ways. Each of them could be useful in the future after all.

"Hmph!" Ruby says, crossing her hooves, "I suppose. My way is better though. How would it be better to scam someone when you can take it without them even knowing? No paper trail after all."

"Yeah, but if you do it all legally then they won't have any recourse anyway! You can laugh at them while you take their sou- their cash!" Pip says, pointing to the filly.

Emerald rolls his eyes as they argue.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27842875
Point out that scamming someone is actually worse from a moral standpoint because you have to lie multiple times in order for it to work, while with pick-pocketing, assuming everything goes well, you only have to steal once.
>>
>>27842875
Pip, you're too cheery about it, you weirdo. You should be tactful about doing something like that, if you even have a shred of good conscious.

Ruby is right though, if they don't even know it's missing, they won't know who's head to smash in, legal ramifications from doing so be damned. But likewise, making it so they legally or otherwise gave it to you makes some reprecussions not happen.

Either way! Spill the beans on what Joy promised LS before she gets back, please and thank you.

What's your real form like? Would you really destroy things just by assuming it? How would that even work?
>>
>>27842875

Point out that both have it's pros and cons. Maybe after we learn both we can decide which we prefer.
>>
>>27842931
>Either way! Spill the beans on what Joy promised LS before she gets back, please and thank you.
>What's your real form like? Would you really destroy things just by assuming it? How would that even work?

I thought we were going to ask her this stuff privately.
>>
>>27842934
Well considering we're a wanted man, learning how to lie really could benefit us.
>>
>>27842167
>Emerald gets way too much into zebras edition
>>
>>27842875
Point out that our step-parents are still looking for us and so lying might have it's benefits.
>>
>>27842875

Also point out that pick pocketing would at least cause them to never see our face. However we feel that learning both would be helpful.
>>
>>27842934
I would still suggest having both to utilize though, just I firmly think he'd be more efficient.

>>27842947
I suppose it might be a better idea? I'm not against Ruby hearing it though, it's just now that Joy is gone for the moment, we can ask about what she gave to LS. She wasn't letting Pip say before.

>>27842959
Or zebras get too much into him.
>>
>>27842875

"Don't you sometimes have to con someone in order to pickpocket them?"
>>
>>27842875
Scamming is better long term. You can get so much more from a proper con, and be set for a month rather then have to steal from people everyday. Also with good investing after the first time you'll never has to scam or steal another day of your life.

Plus it inolves learning how to read people, which is helpful for finding a mark or just avoiding the right people. So, both these skills are good and can work toghether.

>>27843001
Depending on your mark, yes.
>>
>>27842875
What do souls taste like?
>>
>>27842875
Ask Pip to hover down closer to us and then boop her. Ask her why she made her horn all funny looking.
>>
>>27842959
Emerald is a zeebaboo
>>
>>27842959
I wouldn't mind joining a zebra tribe, and becomeing a shaman.
Sounds like fun.
>>
>>27842875

When will there be a musical number? I would like to see both Ruby and Pip sing "Art of the Theft."
>>
File: image.jpg (824 KB, 2309x2580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
824 KB, 2309x2580
So I got bored one day and I drew a really rough sketch of Emerald as a STAND user.
I thought I'd show you guys.
>>
>>27843232

It looks cool. Nice drawing man.
>>
>>27843232
Cute!

I thought anon was getting punched in the gonads from the thumbnail, hah.
>>
Hey Fic, I made a "sheet" of different color combinations Sunshine could have. Let me know what you like the most,(or if you want totally different colors for something). Of course if anyone else wants to give their opinion i'm open to that too.

https://derpibooru.org/1195257
>>
>>27843445
35 or 36 have my vote
>>
>>27843445
>>
>>27843445
42 is really good.
>>
>>27843445

Oh jeez, I'm not sure. These actually all look pretty good. I'll have to look at it better later today when I have more time.
>>
>>27843232
>"This taste...is the taste of a lil' perv!"
>>
>>27843549
Would Joyride be Dio?
>>
>>27843565
Naw she'd be the dog.
>>
File: 822.png (162 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
822.png
162 KB, 640x600
>>27842922
>>27842931
>>27842934

Emerald weighs his options. He still thinks he wants to learn both, but he'll have to think on it.

Luckily Joyride enters the room at this point carrying two bowls and three spoons as well as a tub of ice cream.

"Couldn't find any bananas, but I got some strawberry ice cream here."

After passing the bowls out, Ruby looks around and says, "what you going to eat out of?"

Joyride doesn't answer, but after scooping some ice cream into their bowls just sticks her spoon straight into the tub.

Emerald looks up to the demon and asks if she wants some.

"Eww, why would I want to eat something cold like that?" Pip says, scrunching her nose and pointing at the tasty treat.

The dessert is soon finished, and Joyride stands up and says, "Alright, bed. Let's set up the couches so you can sleep on'em."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27844011

When Ruby and Pip are out of earshot ask if she was serious earlier about actually giving us some "pointers".
>>
>>27844011
Ask Joy for some pointers for Hope.
>>
>>27844011
Perfect opportunity to lay joy. Seriously guys. Don't disappoint me
>>
>>27844062
this
>>
>>27844077
Sounds like a good idea. Ask her to perform a "demonstration" with us.
>>
>>27842236
>staring at the pair of young colts
Even CQ's getting cheeky on poor Wooby. You bully.

>"You know, it's much more fun to trick people out of things than it is to outright steal it from them."
Tbh Emerald would probably better at this than picketpocking.

>>27843232
>STAND user.
the fuck is that?
>>
>>27844011

Help them set up. Ask where Pip is going to sleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x280
>tfw you've been begging for anons to do stuff to joy's butthole or cash in that blowjob, and they kept saying not in front of Ruby
>mfw this is the perfect opportunity for those lewd dreams to happen

Please anons. Please
>>
>>27844011
But I'm not sleepy
>>
>>27844011

We're not really all that sleepy at the moment Joy.
>>
File: 32454778.png (6 KB, 786x112) Image search: [Google]
32454778.png
6 KB, 786x112
>>27844011
Maybe whisper so Ruby don't hear
>>
File: D I O.png (28 KB, 378x224) Image search: [Google]
D I O.png
28 KB, 378x224
>>27844103
It's Weebshit, don't worry about it.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure if you wanna know the source but whatever

>>27844176
Seconding This
>>
>>27844011
Teacher, show me your awesome sex moves!
>>
>>27844176
I'm >>27844176 so I'm not trying to samefag, just saying this whole course of action actually sounds very trappy and cutesy and within Emerald's personality. In short it's perfect.
>>
>>27844199
Maybe our sensei can start with the "wax on, wax off" technique
>>
>>27844011

Thank her for the ice cream. It was tasty.
>>
He protests going to bed by jumping up and down on Joys stomach that doubles as a bed and trampoline.

>"Eww, why would I want to eat something cold like that?" Pip says, scrunching her nose and pointing at the tasty treat.
Have you even tried it you pink haired demon?

I'd like to sleep with her tonight,(for platonic reasons, but I really wouldn't mind some sexy time either, I want the old goat to know that we still like her. Even if she's a really big butt sometimes, and not in the good way).

>>27844264
This too.
>>
>>27844011
>"Eww, why would I want to eat something cold like that?"

Give it a try sometime Pip. You might like it.
>>
>>27842167
>we dindu jungle zigger now
>>
>>27843467
>>27843489
>>27843499
Should I hold a voting or something? That's not really what I meant by an opinion, but it's still nice to hear them.

>>27843502
Cool, I look forward to it.
>>
>>27844011
tell pip to taste some of the ice cream, it probably isn't that bad.
>>
>>27845096
>Should I hold a voting or something? That's not really what I meant by an opinion, but it's still nice to hear them.
Ah, hmm. This sounds way more dismissive than I meant to sound. I just didn't want to ignore the responses cause I wasn't really sure what to say.
>>
File: 823.png (117 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
823.png
117 KB, 640x600
>>27844062
>>27844072
>>27844077
>>27844090
>>27844106
>>27844121
>>27844176
>>27844199
>>27844264
>>27844293
>>27844332
>>27845229

(I don't know if you guys remember this, but I tend to like to do all my lewd in one session, so we'll call it a night here and I'll bust it all out in one day. And before anyone asks, no, I don't know when I'll be on to do it. Depends on when I get off work.)

Emerald turns to Pip and says she should try the ice cream sometime. She might even like it!

"Ehhh..." She says, starting to float off a little. I'm good thanks."

"Bed time, Pip." Joyride says, pointing to the book on the chair.

"Aww..." the demon says, resigned. Joyride closes the book and reattaches the locks. She then slips the book into her mantle.

Ruby asks where the extra pillows and blankets and stuff are, and Joyride points her to a closet. It's at this point Emerald asks if he could have some of those "pointers" that Joyride spoke about earlier.

Joyride looks up at him with her usual grin and says, "Oh~? Well, as your teacher I'm sure I could oblige. Come up to my bed after we get Ruby all settled in.

Emerald enthusiastically gets the sheets and blankets onto the couches in the "living room" of the house. He sees Joyride give him a coy, smile and then climb the ladder up to her bed.

The colt waits until he starts to hear snoring coming from the couch Ruby is sleeping on, and then sneaks up the ladder.

The whole top of the dome-like house is almost entirely filled with a giant crimson bed. Only a small wardrobe, a nightstand, and a candle have been crammed into the room.

Joyride, who apparently been reading a book, spots Emerald as he heaves himself up over the top of the ladder. She tosses the tome aside and says, "Welp, get over here lil' perv."

What does Emearld do?
>>
>>27845846
>(I don't know if you guys remember this, but I tend to like to do all my lewd in one session, so we'll call it a night here and I'll bust it all out in one day. And before anyone asks, no, I don't know when I'll be on to do it. Depends on when I get off work.)

Well if you feel that's best. Have a good night fic!
>>
>>27845846
And finally, the "banging my hot teacher fantasy" begins.

Also have a good night fic.
>>
>>27845846
"W-what are we gonna do on the bed, J-Joy?
>>
>>27845846
I'm gonna bust something too.
>>
>>27845846

Give her a smile and get on the bed.
>>
>>27846009
pomf~
>>
>>27846050
Ɛ=pomf=3
>>
>>27845846
y-you too
>>27846009
someone needs to drawn this now
>>
>>27845846
Climb aboard and ask whatcha reading
>>
>>27845846
>"Welp, get over here lil' perv."

Try to emulate one of Joyride's grins and climb into bed. Perhaps in a seductive fashion.
>>
I can't help but get a paranoid feeling that this isn't going to turn out like we think it is.
>>
>>27845846
Thank her for being willing to teach us and with a sly smile ask what things shall we "study" and "learn" tonight? As we are a good learner.
>>
>>27846458
Please share your thoughts with the class, Anon.
>>
>>27846478
I'm probably just being paranoid, but Joy likes to pull the rug out from underneath us for fun sometimes. I don't know what she would do specifically, but I have an unfounded feeling something funny is gonna happen.

Like suddenly a futa dick.

Yo... I did just realize that we're gonna get to see her black hole though! Awesome~
>>
>>27846478
I have a feeling she's gonna make us down the white potion and then drain us until we pass out or something.
>>
>>27846548
That sounds like a mixture of hot and unpleasant.
>>
>>27846548
Sounds like a good time to me acually, extra stamina for an extra long practice.

>>27846522
If she did do the futa thing again, I dont think i'd mind. Though this time, I'd like to see if she can turn us into a mare. You know so we have a better idea how to stick it to the ladys... Not just because it be super hot.
>>
>>27845846
Ask her if you can get some extra cream on that plot of hers.
>>
>>27846522
>spoiler
Not a fan of that, so I'll hope not, but it's whatevs. I'll just duck outta the thread til lewd's ogre.

>>27846548
Naw boy we gotta get that blowjob. She's not gonna wiggle out of it, and neither is CQ
>>
>>27846641
Emerald as a grill might be fun sometime, but I think for now I'd like em to have some fairly normal sex, at least as much as it can be with Joy.

Even though I like the idea of her screwing him with a newly conjured dick till he can't walk for a week, I think this time around I'd actually rather see his dick going into her cooter this time.

But the spoiler sounds like a fun idea too~
>>
>>27846721
Only if Ruby becomes a dude just for the fun of it.

>spell gets cast
>Ruby and Em look exactly the same
>>
>>27846721
The night is young anon. There might be time for both.~
>>
>>27846746
I was laughing about the thought of Emerald looking pretty much the same even after changing sexes. Ruby would be pissed too,heh.

>>27846753
Prolly not, I don't think the lewds are gonna last that long to get both in. If I can risk sounding like an ingrate for saying something like that.
>>
>>27846641

Eh, I rather we start with the normal stuff first before we even try to ramp it up to that. But hey Joy is the sex ed teacher not I...
>>
File: in before sad ear.png (169 KB, 1501x1407) Image search: [Google]
in before sad ear.png
169 KB, 1501x1407
bump
>>
>>27847784
Love the vector!
>>
>>27846721
Yeah it'd be nice to see something more "normal" sex and maybe ends with a sweet moment between Joy and Emerald
>>
>>27843445
I'm definitely feeling 23.

The cyan and orange stripes in the mane compliment her coat and cutie mark nicely, while maintaining her description of having a mane "White and soft like the feathers of a swan."

I feel like the green eyes clash a wee bit, but I like the green eyes for bringing her physical appearance closer to Emerald's, something noted by both Joy and Bo. Maybe tweak them to be a shade a little closer to his
>>
>>27847899
>Yeah it'd be nice to see something more "normal" sex.
I'm usually for the kinky,partially or fully gay and different stuff. But this is one of the rarer cases where I would very much like to just have some "vanilla" sex with Joy this time. Maybe at the most she gives Emerald one of the output increasing jizz reminiscent potions so she can collect some of his jizz while she's at it. And cause excess cum is great~

>maybe ends with a sweet moment between Joy and Emerald.
The sweetest thing I could see her doing after that is not immediately kicking him out of the bed before he could enjoy the afterglow. She might let him sleep there for the night though, she did it once before. I think it'd be something cute and somewhat intimate to do. At least for this night.

I am curious about how this whole thing is even gonna go down on the account of her being almost impossible to please, at this time and point anyways.
>>
>>27847931
>The cyan and orange stripes in the mane compliment her coat and cutie mark nicely, while maintaining her description of having a mane "White and soft like the feathers of a swan."

Yeah, I definitely wanted to keep her colorscheme going that fic had a general idea for, I thought it just needed some tweaks to make it work for the most part. Even though I did want the hair to be pure white, cause I still thought it looked nice, the stripes/streaks do look nice in themselves too.

>I feel like the green eyes clash a wee bit, but I like the green eyes for bringing her physical appearance closer to Emerald's, something noted by both Joy and Bo. Maybe tweak them to be a shade a little closer to his.
I think I agree with this. Thanks for the thoughtful, well, thoughts!
>>
>>27845846
I see this going Vanilla but if we cash in that favor I wanna see Joyride give some "conditions" before the blowjob we are owed
>>
>>27848094
I wanna see Joyride give some "conditions" before the blowjob we are owed
What do you mean by giving some "conditions"?
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 256x256
>tfw finally Joynut
I finally get to draw lewd
>>
>>27848531
What was stopping you before this?
>>
>>27848624
Motivation. A desire for it to be "canon"
>>
>>27848749
That seems like a rather limiting criteria for waiting to draw something. But whatever works for you dude, I was merely curious famalam.
>>
>>27846522
If the QM does that I will kill him
>>
>>27843445
>>
>>27848749
I understand it anon and look forward to your lewds
>>
Emerald bonked his poor little head on a pole.

https://derpibooru.org/1196013
>>
>>27851337
Of course he would, you can't pole dance with hooves
>>
>>27851344
Wrong head.
>>
>>27851337
Boo. He's not shitting out a dick 3/10
>>
>>27851344
I bet you could with enough practice.
>>
>>27843445

I like 19 or 46. Not only is it close to what Bo describe but the green eyes are a fitting possible connection to Emerald.
>>
File: this is mine.png (127 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
this is mine.png
127 KB, 640x600
bump
>>
>>27852015
Yeah, it'd be kinda neat if it turns out Emerald and Sunshine are related. So the green would help lend some credence to the idea that they are.

I'm excited to see which one Fic ends up picking.

>>27852612
This was such a cute part, and a nice coloring too.
>>
File: sadchavos.png (19 KB, 440x430) Image search: [Google]
sadchavos.png
19 KB, 440x430
>>27847784
Nice Vector. And Sad Ear too
>>
>>27843445
I think 23 is the best and is the closest to the descriptions. The mane on that one reminds me of a sunny day. 20 is good too, it reminds me of a sunset because of the dark streak. In any case I think the eyes should be brought closer to Emerald's eye color. I don't really like the pure white mane styles or the blonde mane style.
>>
(Sorry, gonna have to delay lewds another day. Got invited to a dinner party with hot former co-worker.)
>>
File: sad_zapp_brannigan_futurama.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sad_zapp_brannigan_futurama.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>27853777
>>
>>27853777

(Why don't you guys tell me what you might want to see, and I can try to include it in the lewd times.)
>>
>>27853777
Is aight Fic, have fun.
>>
>>27853791
Well, people have been pushing for that BJ Joy owes us, sooo, that. We gotta remind Joy that she owes us one, too. She's a mare of her (drunken) word, right?
>>
>>27853791
Well since you're asking...

I don't know how much you're gonna squeeze in there but I think Emerald should ingest one of her jizz output enhancing potions. For added excessive cum fun.

I'd also like some futa going on too, but I want the more "vanilla" sex to happen first.

Maybe have him crossdress for fun at some point or something too,(possibly in the part where some futa fun would happen) cause you like that and I do too.
>>
>>27853791
Pretty much what this guy said >>27853819

But I'd add doing joy in the butt and also her teaching Emmy how to properly cuddle a mare at the end to have a nice tender moment between them.
>>
>>27853791
Have it be some legit teachings of sexual moves and concepts that a mare would find pleasurably.
>>
>>27853791
I rather you surprise us.
>>
>>27853791
So, Joyride can't orgasm? Cuz a trappy colt getting his face unloaded on by an older mare would be hot as fuck.

>>27853819
>futa
I'm not going to shit on you for having bad taste, but fuck you and your shit taste you fucking shitter.
>>
>>27853791

I rather not have futa this time. Since this is Joyride's version of sex ed let's start with the basic vanilla stuff and then slowly progress to the more debaucherous stuff. Maybe she can explain a little of each sexual act perhaps asks how he likes it and why some mares liken it and why she loves it.
>>
>>27853904
>I'm not going to shit on you for having bad taste, but fuck you and your shit taste you fucking shitter.
I'll just play that off as a poorly made joke since there is no way you're being serious.

>>27853866
The butt stuffing sounds nice, I like this idea.
>>
>>27853931
This.
>>
>>27853777

If you have time, could you draw something for us? Like maybe Emerald going to a dinner date or something. Maybe another Bad End Emerald?

Just something to tide us over till tomorrow.
>>
>>27853931
>>27853791
>>27853949

Let's have this be a bonding experience of sorts between Emerald and Joyride. Let's have it be a teaching moment for both of them but perhaps also as a way to perhaps help strengthen their friendship between the two of them as well. Perhaps share their past a little, build more trust, give and receive pleasure, an in the afterglow talk to get to know each other better.

I think Joyride should teach him the basics of pleasuring a mare, perhaps what their erogenous zones are, how to prolong pleasure for both party's and just ramp it up from there.

>>27853819
>I'd also like some futa going on too,

Since this is about pleasing mares, and particularly about pleasing Hope better I'm unsure how fitting it would be to do futa. She can certainly propose the idea and tease us about it perhaps ask if we want to learn how to please the "other side of the aisle" better.

Maybe then the players can decide, but for starting off I would like to have it be /ss/ between a colt and a lusty pervy mare.
>>
>>27853791

Let's a sexual positions. Perhaps Joyride can break it up into a series of lessons.
>>
>>27853791

If we get into the bondage stuff can Joyride teach Emerald about shibari?
>>
>>27853791
I'd rather it be more vanilla sex for a change with Joyride actually teaching him some techniques and a sweet moment between Joyride and Emerald. We haven't had straight lewds in a while so it would be a nice change of pace to not have futa. I bet we can convince joy to have a second session later on where she teaches Emerald about more debaucherous stuff where we can get into futa and crossdressing and all that. I bet she'd be really into teaching Emerald all about crazy sex.
>>
I wanna see Joy shit Emerald's dick out
>>
>>27854070
>but for starting off I would like to have it be /ss/ between a colt and a lusty pervy mare.
Which is fine, cause that's what I want to happen first and foremost too. But If the futa gets squeezed into there then great!

I mean, if you really think about it, i'm sure some mares like to give themselves a dick once in a while to play with,(look at Sunshine, it was said she was a mare "most of the time").
>>
>>27853777

I remember this all the way back from the boat arc.

>"…And I’m trying to show you that it isn’t all that way! You can have fun having sex. Lot’s and lot’s of fun." Joyride says, exasperated.

Whatever is going to be in these upcoming scenes. This should be Joyride's goal. As in character this is the first time she has the opportunity to show Emerald her way of thinking and her way of life.
>>
>>27854203
I would be surprised if she didn't break out her dick so she could give us an example to imitate later.
It would kind of make things easier.
>>
>>27854263
Knowing her I wouldn't be surprised if she gave Emerald a potion to change him into a girl and fuck him senseless.
>>
>>27854260
I agree with this guy.
>>
a bump for some sexy /ss/ goodness between Joy and Emerald.
>>
bedtime bump for Emerald's bedtime bump
>>
Bumps for a lucky colt.
>>
Ruby is not for sexual.
>>
File: nothin personnel kid 2.0.png (157 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel kid 2.0.png
157 KB, 640x600
bump
>>
>>
>>27857433
utilizing the cute bump, bump.
>>
>>27857433
That's pinkie pie with a horn.
>>
File: image.png (158 KB, 900x740) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158 KB, 900x740
>>27858701
that looks nothing like pinkie with a horn.
>>
>>27858685
>>
File: Best part of waking up.png (188 KB, 964x603) Image search: [Google]
Best part of waking up.png
188 KB, 964x603
*acustic guitar riffs*
The best part of waking uuuup
Is dick inside yo buuuuutt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ir6CzxKl4
>>
>>27860237
Anon, you silly

>>27858701
>Pip eventually gets destroyed
>but reincarnation is a thing, even for demons
>eventually reborn as a floofy pink party poner mortal, with no memory of her demonic past life
Headcanon accepted
>>
>>27860261
>It is another ordinary day on the rock farm when you stumble across a jewel buried in the dirt
>It is the largest emerald you have ever seen.
>As you gaze into the jewel your mind is assaulted by images, you feel as if you veins are aflame but there is nothing you can do.
>In the vision you are trapped, the earth closing in around you!
>>
>>27860237

Shouldn't that be Foalgers?
>>
>>27861128
That pun is too good to be ignored.
>>
>>27861165
>>27861128
My paint skills only extend so far, Anon.
Really proud of the mug, though.
>>
File: is Foalgers in your cup.png (189 KB, 1049x603) Image search: [Google]
is Foalgers in your cup.png
189 KB, 1049x603
>>27860237
>>27861128
>>27861165
>>27861202
Here I'll do it.
>>
File: Cool!.jpg (30 KB, 240x277) Image search: [Google]
Cool!.jpg
30 KB, 240x277
>>27861723
Thank you Anon
>>
>>27861723
That's great~
>>
File: I-I'm not gay.png (104 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
I-I'm not gay.png
104 KB, 640x600
bump
>>
>>27862419
At least not all the time.
>>
July 10, 2016

It has been two and a half days without an update, nary a single lewd to be found. I felt certain that the weekend would bring updates but as of yet, a supply drop has yet to peek it's head over the horizon. It appears that we shall go into the new week contentless and bleary-eyed, facing the ugly beast that is Monday alone, without vigor and without hope. I humbly ask whatever Gods that be listening to show mercy in these trying times.

Anonymous
>>
>>27862598

I know how you feel.
>>
>>27845846
>(I don't know if you guys remember this, but I tend to like to do all my lewd in one session, so we'll call it a night here and I'll bust it all out in one day.

So far this is not working out. Not to be rude but maybe next time you should try to do the posts anyway and see how many you can fit in a session.

At least, that way we would have something...
>>
>>27862809
I think it's just a coincidence that he happened to be called away before he could do it.

I know you guys want your lewds,(I do too, trust me) but just relax a bit. At least when it happens we'll get a big outpour of them.
>>
>>27862863

It's just that it's getting late now and if he does show up tonight he'll probably have to split it into two sessions anyway. Defeating the purpose of ending it early on Friday.

Plus I'm going to be gone for most of the week and I was hoping to see it before I left.
>>
>>27862891
At the rate it's going, it might not be till Monday anyways. Which sucks in it's own way, but he's got a life outside of here.

Especially with his ladyfriend, I hope he gets somewhere with her.

But depending on how long the session is, there is a possibility it could still happen tonight. Don't want to overestimate how much he's gonna do and then be disappointed when it didn't happen as long as you hoped, afterall.
>>
>>27862939
>I hope he gets somewhere with her
Hopefully she doesn't run across Fic drawing those lewds.
>>
>>27862809
>>27862891
Goddamn you're one impatient little shit. Give the man a break.
>>
This seems like a good thread, maybe I'll read it and-
>36 threads
Ugh... summary anyone?
>>
File: 824.png (163 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
824.png
163 KB, 640x600
My bad everyone. If I don't have much time again tomorrow I'll just start doing the lewds even if I can only pump out one or two. I'll see ya guys then.
>>
>>27862989

Well I've been waiting for awhile now. Since Friday. I think it's within reason to at least complain a little when someone's a noshow without any warning. I don't think I'm being too harsh in what I said.
>>
>>27863018

Ah! your here! Are you staying? Is this a Future Emerald?
>>
>>27862970
Hmm, well that would be a good,(as in efficient, not good as in a way you would try on purpose) to see if they would have a more lasting relationship.

It's not likely she would anyways, unless he was drawing infront of her.

>>27862995
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/thread/24895492

Some of the threads are really short, you'll catch up in no time at all.

Some of the threads are really short. It's just if you do it that way, you won't see what the actual thread was like. But if you're only after a summary anyways, that should suit your needs.

>>27863018
Ey babe, thats cute. And yet raises more questions than it answers. Seeya whenever.

How'd your date go? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>27863018
I'd also like to know what color you think you like the best for >>27843445

Sorry for asking again, I just want to know your opinion. She is your character afterall!
>>
>>27863029

Yeah, my bad. I keep forgetting that Sundays are bad days for me to try and update. I'll seriously get some stuff out tomorrow.

>>27863037

I'm here, but not staying. And yes, future Emerald.
>>
>>27863029
Fuck off, Psker.
>>
>>27863057
>https://derpibooru.org/1195257

I don't know if I can pick a favorite right at this moment. I really haven't had too much time lately to just sit down and draw.

I will saw that I like the ones near the bottom of the sheet with streaks. Whoever the anon is that mentioned that was right.

Maybe 44? I dunno, gotta look at it some more sometime.
>>
>>27863062

I'm guessing that this future Emerald becomes a mage and got Joyride's house or one like it given the keyring.
>>
>>27863073
Well please do let me know when you decide, I hope i'm not getting annoying with asking.
>>
>>27863062
>I'll seriously get some stuff out tomorrow.

I'll look forward to it. Hopefully I'll be back in time to take part.
>>
>>27863080

Right on the first part, wrong on the second, though that is a good guess now that I think on it.

>>27863086

It's fine, I really just haven't had the chacne to do much lately. I only slept about three hours yesterday and It's looking like four today because I have to stay up just a little longer today to get some stuff done before I go to sleep.

I'll catch ya all tomorrow. F'reals.
>>
>>27863106

Okay. I hope you have a good night!
>>
>>27863057
>>27863018

Hey Hips, could you color this sometime?
>>
File: Dance.gif (487 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
Dance.gif
487 KB, 500x370
>>27863073
Thank you for all the hard work you're putting in for this
It's been a nice ride so far and I appreciate your efforts to keep it that way
You are a god among men
>>
>>27863018
>>27863106

Thanks for the drawing Fic. That's very nice of you.
>>
>>27863122
We'll see anon, i'll try. But work saps all the energy out of me and by the time I get home all I feel like doing is sitting in my chair and melting away. And it seems like it's gonna be that way from mon-saturday.

Sorry for the bits of life blogging.
>>
>>27863018
I'm beginning to notice a trend with all these endings, and I'm afraid to say what it is. To voice a thought aloud is to give it power.
>>
>>27863203
Sometimes that's for the best. And you're right about that.

Even though i'm curious to know your thoughts.
>>
>>27863203
>I'm beginning to notice a trend with all these endings, and I'm afraid to say what it is. To voice a thought aloud is to give it power.

I would be curious to know too. you can put it in spoilers if you want. Or if you want you can express your thoughts in the general thread or on derpi if you are concerned on what influence it would have here.
>>
>>27863158

Well you don't have to do it. If you don't feel up to it.
>>
>>27863382
It's fine, i'm just explaining why it might take a week or more to even get to it.
>>
>>27863406
Okay. I understand.
>>
>>27863106
>I only slept about three hours yesterday and It's looking like four today because I have to stay up just a little longer today to get some stuff done before I go to sleep.

I hope you get some better rest Fic. No need to wear yourself out.
>>
File: large[1].png (127 KB, 504x810) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
127 KB, 504x810
Warning. A bit gross. Something Bath wrote and drew.

Constitution save [1|D20] +Will -2 +Body -1

[1]

Emerald being very inexperienced with the art of drinking feels his body rejecting the alcohol. Very quickly a violent force of bile and pressure works it’s way from Emerald’s stomach to his mouth. unable to keep his body in check Emerald releases all over the ground, only supported by a sturdy stop-sign.

Emerald coughs up the larger chunks of his lunch before his body begins to reject some of the remaining viscus bile in his belly. Emerald Jewel begins dry heaving and coughing up sour gloops of yellow ooze that drop from his mouth. Emerald will be feeling his in the morning.

Elsewhere Bath Asks himself if he’s being asked to do the same shit multiple times.

Also is holding your liquor a Strength or will save?
>>
>>27864645
Why can't Bath not billy the poor horses
>>
colt cut combo cwest
>>
File: large[1].png (65 KB, 512x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
65 KB, 512x1024
>>27864645

A black and white version.
>>
File: sleeping foals.png (128 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
sleeping foals.png
128 KB, 640x600
bump
>>
File: more wholeseome for everyone.png (128 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
more wholeseome for everyone.png
128 KB, 640x600
>>27866786
at least censor that filth you motherless heathen.
>>
>>
File: 825_Censor.png (170 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
825_Censor.png
170 KB, 640x600
>>27845846

Emerald asks if they can start out how on how to get Hope to even this position. He understands at least that much about this sort of thing.

"Why you asking me, lil' perv? It's not like there are many hard and fast rules on it, and you've had better luck getting Hope into bed than me." Joyride says with her usual grin, "That's the boring part anyway, now get over here and fuck me!"

http://imgur.com/OFermEy
>>
>>27869533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUCfX1P1ik
>>
>>27869533
I'm confused, are we supposed to be giving input now? I'm too tired to think.
>>
>>27869533
Will we get to try butt stuff later?
>>
>>27869533

Ah, cool! Your here. Should we give input or just enjoy the Joyride express? I'm fine with either.
>>
>>27869636
I'd also like to say, fuck yes.
>>
>>27869533
Have we ever actually fucked teach' before? I think maybe she jerked us off once but that's it
>>
>>27869671
Well she fucked us and jerked us, but yes. This is the first official time they've gone at it without her changing herself.
>>
>>27869533
>http://imgur.com/OFermEy

ehh....I'm with Joy on this one. I've certainly seen worse, but I can tell your heart isn't in this right now. are you okay?
>>
>>27869636
>>27869642
>>27869650

Sure, if you want. Can't promise I'll put it in though.

Heh, "Put it in"
>>
>>27869700
Lewd
>>
>>27869700
kiss that Joyride mid-coitus. If she'll let us That's my fetish
>>
>>27869700
What color would her junk be? A coal color or something?
>>
>>27869700

Emerald, if you can, ask about what the positions are?

Also push it in deep.
>>
>>27869688
I almost feel like i'm missing a pun or something, he just looks like he's flustered from exerting and inserting himself to me.
>>
>>27869533
Nigganon here. Mind if I do another version?
>>
>>27869870
I suppose so.
>>
>>27869870
Go ahead.
>>
File: 826_Censor.png (199 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
826_Censor.png
199 KB, 640x600
>>27869533

brb, then I'll finish. I think one, maybe two more.

http://imgur.com/kdTjsO7
>>
File: 6118175.png (87 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
6118175.png
87 KB, 417x234
>>27870091
That first position does look pretty gut desu
>Joy booty pressed against stomach

>Emerald's face in the last panel
>>
>>27870091
>maybe two more.

Two more would probably be good. This is Joyride, the master of sex in all it's forms, after all. Heck, even more than two more might be great.
>>
>>27870091
Emmy has been stuck in the undead forest without pussy or dick in sight and no release he must have needed this.
>>
>>27870091
Man, I just realized that some of those positions must of been a bit of a headache to figure out how a pone would do them in.
>>
WELL EVERYONE WE DID IT.
The entire quest has been leading up to this moment! We have inserted our dick into Joyride! Time to party!
>>
>>27870248
I thought it'd take more work than this, actually.

Not that I want it to take longer. I honestly thought they would of boned a hell of a lot more, given Joys nature.
>>
>>27870091
>Joyride's permanent shit-eating grin
Unf
>>
>>27870248
Feels almost too good to be true.
>>
>>27870291
Yeah seemed a bit easy after all this time but hey an achievement is an achievement.
>>
>>27870248
Not gonna lie is pretty nice to fuck Joy. I wonder if she would have if we asked earlier in the quest

Wonder if we'll ever get to lay Ruby. Although I'm def enjoying her being our 'no hetero' best friend too. Maybe she'll end up the lifelong friend whose really more of a sister, and since I'm sure this will need to be said too, sister as in platonically you sick fucks
>>
File: Ricks With Guns.png (345 KB, 553x433) Image search: [Google]
Ricks With Guns.png
345 KB, 553x433
>>27870582
You're the one who brought up that we might lay Ruby, don't call me the sick fuck you degenerate.
>>
>>27870582
>lay Ruby
Ruby is not for sexual.
>>
>>27870746
This. Ruby is for masturbating, and not knowing what she's doing while watching you
>>
Sorry guys. I'll finish up tomorrow. Can't stay awake.
>>
>>27870818
s'allright m80rino gnite
>>
>>27870818
>Can't stay awake

Get some sleep Fic. Rest well.
>>
>>27870818
No problem, get you some rest.

These lewds are great so far~
>>
>>27870818
Also don't try to rush this scene for our benefit.
>>
>>27870783
What if she gets laid, and we watch.
>>
>>27870868
Ruby's too pure, nobody fucks our Ruby
>>
>>27871005
She has to grow up sometime anon. One day a stallion will come, she'll fall for him, and we'll watch them fuck.
>>
>>27871005
>Ruby's too pure
Doesn't she peek at stallions in the shower? I'm pretty sure she's a peeping tom.
What if Ruby has actually been hiding her lewdness the whole time.
>>
>>27871123
I'm pretty sure she's a bit more perverted than we think she is. Given that she does like to be a peeping tom.
>>
>>27871123
>Ruby has had a buttplug in her anus all this time and no one knew
Reminder that Ruby sounds like Cree Summer
>>
What if Ruby was awakened by all this noise and came up to see what was happening. Then bam! She's exposed to it in a nice way and maybe gets fucked.
>>
>>27871366
I would like that.
>>
File: joy n emerald getting to bone.png (865 KB, 1397x1309) Image search: [Google]
joy n emerald getting to bone.png
865 KB, 1397x1309
I hope i'm not stepping on Fics toes by doing this. What can I say, I liked the image and wanted to add some touches to it.

http://i.imgur.com/lEzzVW2.png
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2693x2365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2693x2365
>>27871219
Color this someone?
>>
>>27871123
To be honest, I don't know why we haven't made a move at Ruby already. I mean, what could it hurt, right?
>>
>>27871799
Because cp
>>
>>27871474

Wow, did you redraw that? It looks really close to the original but feels distinctly yours.
>>
>>27871799
I'd rather let us catch us in the act, and call her out on her peeking. Then we beckon her to join in.
>>
>>27871799

It's because when we first invited her to come with us the players were concerned that Joyride might try to pimp her out like she had been doing with Emerald. Plus Emerald once considered to "Share his Pain" on Ruby which gave a lot of us a big red flag. That's why nothing lewd has really been done with her.
>>
>>27871799
To clarify, I meant something like making a subtle pass. If it doesn't work out, we don't want to look like a weirdo.

Also, since she's a bit of a boyish filly, and we're a bit of a girlish colt, we might be able to have some fun with one of Joyride's wearable toys.
>>
>>27871948
>have some fun with one of Joyride's wearable toys.

Which one's were you thinking of anon?
>>
>>27871799
I think when we were first getting to know ruby it was played that she is or acts completely naive to the idea.

I would rather we not do anything with her but if she does happen to wake up and catch us I'm not going to shit on others wanting to see how far we can take it.
>>
>>27871962
A nice, big strap-on, anon. A nice bid strap-on.

>>27871892
Also, this makes sense. But still, I don't see why we shouldn't try eventually. Who knows, we might even be able to teach her a thing or two about colt anatomy. If she had any questions, of course.
>>
>>27871857
>>27871366

I would rather have this be kept between Emerald and Joyride. Just the two of them. Ruby can be another time.
>>
bump for some morning humps.
>>
>>27871123
was gonna mention this, and Ruby being a voyeur could be a thing, but,

>>27871799
Ruby is the -only friend we've not given the D to, and since we've suffered from D at her age, we should know what that can be like. Let's not spread it,

I want to let her be outside any of that shit, until she's ready. If that's never, let it be never. Let us love her for still being there, with us, through all this life-threatening bullshit. I want to develop with Ruby without any thought toward dick wetting endeavors.
>>
>>27872432
>we've suffered from D
Well, it was more D without consent than the D itself, because Emmy didn't seem too scared when he went down on Hope at a moments notice. No one wants to force her. It's just if it happens, it happens, and I'm perfectly fine with it if we give it to Ruby if she wants it.
>>
>>27871100
>implying no thorough background check
I know you know better senpai,

>>27871474
don't let me stop you

>>27872504
I want Ruby to be a kid as much as we can, out of respect for her (invested!) time left
>>
>>27873740
>>
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.