[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's going to happen to us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: twilight wait.gif (3 MB, 683x504) Image search: [Google]
twilight wait.gif
3 MB, 683x504
I have a bit of a depressing question to ask, /mlp/.

What's going to happen to this place when the show ends?

Will it be shut down?
Because I don't think the other boards would take kindly to the remaining fans flooding their board with pony images because they have no place to go.

And if that's the case, If it doesn't get shut down, would it just sit there until finally the last person just stopped visiting?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 806x990) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 806x990
>>27840115
>the ride
>ending
>>
File: 1466508613739.png (304 KB, 991x894) Image search: [Google]
1466508613739.png
304 KB, 991x894
>>27840115
Probably, and then it will become a barren wasteland like Myspace

Also fuck you Anon, it's too late for these feels.
>>
File: 963395.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
963395.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>27840115
Don't worry about that now. I mean, seriously. Enjoy the moment. You could wake up dead tomorrow.
>>
>>27840129
I always fall asleep with the intention of becoming a ghost the next day. Waking up dead sounds neat.
>>
>>27840115
im sure there will probably be hundreds of other websites that would gladly take add revenue from the influx of thosands of neckbeards. as long as there is enough demand for it, somebody will make it, though it may not always be 4chan.
>>27840120
XD I SURE DO LOVE MEMES, INFACT THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE
actually OP, i've changed my mind. all we will be doing is spewing old ass memes till the end of time like this cuck seems to do.
>>
File: twilight crying.jpg (46 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
twilight crying.jpg
46 KB, 300x185
>>27840115
I'm gonna miss you guys once our show ends
>>
File: mlp sees the newest episode.png (389 KB, 318x960) Image search: [Google]
mlp sees the newest episode.png
389 KB, 318x960
>>27840115
Anon don't think about when it will end. Think about all the other episodes I have yet to see of you guys going apeshit over the silliest of things. And we still have the Pony movie next year. And then we still have the GOH series that wil come out. This ride aint over just yet.

>>27840150
>im sure there will probably be hundreds of other websites that would gladly take add revenue from the influx of thosands of neckbeards
You're dumb as hell if you think this site is making any kind of money.
>>
>>27840165
>wut r ads
>>
>>27840115
G5 happens or everyone turns into one of those "I stopped watching after season 2 but still come here" cancerfags
>>
>>27840165
so? maybe the sites won't be free or will block addblock or whatever. im telling you, forums for the most obscure topics ever still exist, and if you think something as popular as what MLP was at its peak, will fall into total obscurity anytime recently, you are mistaken.
>>
>>27840180
Ads don't generate shit. That's why f you ever open up a clickbait article that you see fagbook, the article will have like 8 ads per page and be stretched as to cover 14 pages
>>
File: 14.png (520 KB, 980x1080) Image search: [Google]
14.png
520 KB, 980x1080
>>27840181
I'm just hoping that Generation 5 will have a creator who actually cares about the project, at least in the beginning.

Because you have to be honest, Without Lauren we would never have had any of this.
>>
File: toecutter.jpg (86 KB, 585x346) Image search: [Google]
toecutter.jpg
86 KB, 585x346
It will end. Someday. Don't cry when it does.
Just remember to smile because it happened.
I love you shitheads.
>>
Someone post that one comic about Twilight saying goodbye to the fans so I can cry myself to sleep already
>>
bunch of faggots
>>
>>27840115
>S7 or G4.5/G5 happens. Things continue as usual with people discarding old waifus for new ones Just like I know some did for EQG
>EQG series happens. People get pissed.
Filly Funtasia happens between and people have their threads about it
>/mlp/ dies, some move to /trash/ others go elsewhere. We're finally free.

Choose.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.