[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to perform oral on Rainbow Dash's everlasting skittle.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I want to perform oral on Rainbow Dash's everlasting skittle.
>>
>>27835526
I honestly want to ask you, what did you set out to accomplish with this thread? It's one of those stupid as shit statements that have no bearing on anything. Do you want a thread about Rainbow Dash? You looking for clop, what? What did you want from this?
>>
>>27835538
He probably just wants a Dash hate thread.
>>
>>27835538
Same question to you about your post.
>>
>>27835581
>n-no u
That's what I thought.
>>
>>27835595
And yet you asked. It is rude to ask when you know.
>>
>>27835538
A circlejerk over Dash being shy about having her marehood chowed down on.
Obviously.
>>
>>27836182
>implying there's anything wrong with that
>>
>>27836182
Nothing wrong with that, myman
>>
>>27836182
>implying that's his actual goal

Based on how most dash threads besides the main one usually go, it's more likely his post was designed to bring in the 'crusty cunt flakes crowd' in order to bait dashfags.
>>
>>27836385
>the 'crusty cunt flakes crowd'
indeed
>>
>>27835526
why
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.