[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah, it's fun to have a waifu and lots of pony friends,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: listofrivals.png (239 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
listofrivals.png
239 KB, 900x506
Yeah, it's fun to have a waifu and lots of pony friends, but what about a pony rival? A pone whom you can't stand and who hates you back. Which pone do you think would be your rival and what petty antics would you pull to one-up/assert your superiority over them?
>>
>>27826993
Dash, definitely. She would be obnoxious like a 8 y.o., always trying to prove herself better than me (or anybody else, for what matters) in every single thing, to the point of obsession.
>>
>>27827032
Starlight. Shes cute af but irl I'd keep cracking commie and Stalin jokes. Twilight would have to kick me out of the castle at every meeting Stalin spoke at.
>>
Fluttershy because her timidity is annoying as shit and, having once been like that and cured myself to be outgoing, cannot abide by or tolerate people who don't even try to fix themselves.
>>
>>27827045
>"Twilight, who's this Staling guy he keeps mentioning?"
>"Apparently someone who killed a lot of humans"
>"Ah. Does he realize his puns fall flat considering nobody but him knows the gist of them?"
>"...eh, Anon has never been very bright, just be patient."
>>
>>27827045
Applehorse. To serious and accent is nice but would get annoying after a while. Plus her jokes are shit.
>>
File: image.gif (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
64 KB, 300x300
>>27826993
Because we're so similar, I think Trixie and I would probably try and outdo eachother constantly.
>>
>>27827086
They'd still be funny to me. That's all I would care about. Plus I'd keep calling her pink shim and I think they'd get the commie insult.
>>
>>27827132
she wouldn't get the pink shim joke either because shimmer isn't canon
>>
>>27827083
this, couldn't describe it better
my little shit brother has this stupid friend who want's to behave exactly like fluttershy since she's his fav pone
>>
File: rd.png (170 KB, 900x945) Image search: [Google]
rd.png
170 KB, 900x945
>>27827032
Going with Dash as well. My best friend is also my rival, and he's an absolute dick but I love him like a brother. He thinks he's better than everyone else, he's stubborn, vain, and very fit.

We'd be good friends, albeit friends that always butt heads.
>>
>>27827108
Would they be the equivalent of Dad jokes? Mom Horse Jokes?
>>
>>27827211
Dubs confirm frenemies are best for self improvement.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.