[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonfilly Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 158
File: 1467253327354.png (137 KB, 655x697) Image search: [Google]
1467253327354.png
137 KB, 655x697
Sleeping Filly: >>27771682

>So what is this thread about?

This thread consists of everyone's favorite human, Anon, the only problem is that he's now a cute, green little filly.

>What should I expect?

Fillies, cuteness, shenanigans, and usually a bitchy Twilight.

>Pictures? Pastebins?

Dropobox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0

Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a4t08j9QfWYnKlivtEHxvvuxHddJy29JOPXuJeQijMY/

>I'm a writer!
Awesome! Just be sure to link your pastebin to the OP for Fauvra and President Clop to add!
>>
File: 404.png (375 KB, 1247x1371) Image search: [Google]
404.png
375 KB, 1247x1371
>letting the filly die again
>>
File: Anonfilly is not for sexual.png (259 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly is not for sexual.png
259 KB, 1280x1024
>>
>>27820521
IWTCIAF
>>
Thanks for the new thread
>>
Reminder to merge this with PTFG
>>27809803
>>
>>27821197
Fuck off.
That shit is AIDS
>>
File: Anonfilly demands frozen treats.png (304 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly demands frozen treats.png
304 KB, 1280x720
>>27821197
Fuck off with PTFG. If we really merge, we should merge with Dadonequus or whatever the thread is called.
>>
>>27820231
ABSOLUTELY DED
ok i'll try do more traditional art so I can bump with autism
>>
>>27821431
fuck no

if anything that thread was a spinoff of this one
>>
>>27821551
I know. But maybe a merge would be beniftial.
>>
>>27821551
The whole reason I'm here is Erf and eventually Dadonequus and I want to keep my anoncolt and anonfilly separate.
>>
>>27821551

Actually, it's a spinoff of the old "New beginnings" General back early Season 4. But with a Discord Twist
>>
File: Pedro.png (133 KB, 501x361) Image search: [Google]
Pedro.png
133 KB, 501x361
>>27821197
>story about random people and OCs
>>27821431
>story about anons with horse dicks
>but they don't use it
>>
I'll repost my story to bump this. I have a little more typed but not much

>Man this sucks
>Mostly because you weren't anymore
“The hell'd you do to me purple horse thing?”
>”For literally the 10th time my name is Twilight Sparkle and you will address me as such!”
>Purple horse seems more upset than normal
>Not that you cared about her emotional state, it was just kinda funny when the veins on her forehead throb so cartoonishly. It was kinda hard to take her seriously
>Or anything in this world really, everything was so cutesy and pleasant
“No”
>”What!?”
“I said no”
>”Anon I just turned you into a 5 year old filly you can't possibly refuse me”
“To bad”
>”I'm the only pony in all of Equestria who could turn you back! Nopony else even knows what a human is!”
“I don't care”
>”You've been such a nuisance ever since I brought you here! All I wanted was some information about your world and you have refused to tell me anything!
“To bad”
>”UHHHHHHGGGGGGG! You know what . I'll make you somepony else's problem now. I'll just learn more about earth myself, I hear Manehatten is nice this time of year, I promise the teleport spell probably won't phase you into a wall or something seeya Anon!”
“Wait MANEhatten? Is that a pun or somet-”
>>
>>27822217
>You are now somewhere else entirely
>Skyscrapers blocked your view of the sky as you look around, the sounds of a large city and ponies everywhere make themselves heard as your new ears seem to spaz out on your head trying to pick up everything at once and as you fall to your rump in shock you feel pavement.
“The Fuck”
>The crowds of ponies don't seem to notice you and appear kind of far away
>”Hey filly! Get out of the middle of the road!
>Something lifts you up just as what looks like a taxi-colored cart zooms right by where you just were
>”What were you doing in the middle of main street?”
>The thing that appears to have just saved you is one of those winged ponies and he flys you to the sidewalk and puts you back down
>”The street is no place to play in young lady, where are your parents? How could they let you get out into the middle of the busiest street in all of Manehatten?
>So that wasn't just a bad pun?
“Probably in another universe or something, thanks for the save but I just remembered I have a thing to do so.... bye”
>Before he has a chance to react you dash into the nearby crowd of ponies
>>
>>27822225
>Probably a bad idea in hindsight, you don't really know how to walk, but with a quick trial-by-fire you avoid getting trampled underfoot... underhoof? It's probably underhoof
>Eventually the crowd you're in thins out enough to where you can stop and take your bearings
>You were in a pony city as a little pony with no money with no money or means of supporting yourself
>Your stomach growls
>And you were hungry
>Fortunately there seems to be plenty of restaurants where you are,
>You walk into what looks like a 50's themed diner and take a seat at a booth
“Well aren't you just the cutest little thing!”
>>
>>27822234
>A light green mare with a ridiculous Blonde beehive hairdo approaches your booth
>“Are you all by your lonesome?”
“Yep, could I get a menu please?”
>”There's menus by the napkin holder, would you like something to drink while you browse the menu? Are you waiting for somepony?
“I'd like some coffee and no, I'm not waiting on anybody”
>”Fillies your age shouldn't be drinking coffee, it'll stunt your growth”
“That's not true! I've been drinking coffee for years!”
>”How old are you?”
“24”
>The waitress pony gives you a look
>”Nice try, but you can't be over 5 or 6, you don't even have your cutie mark yet” She gestures towards your rear end
”So I don't have a butt tattoo what does that have to do with anything”
>”You don't know what a is? cutie mark is a sign that you know what your purpose in life and is a sign of maturity”
“So then whats your purpose in life?”
>”To provide fast and excellent service of course” She gestures towards her cutie mark, a coffee cup on a waitress tray
>That was a pretty lame life purpose
“So do you think you could fulfill your destiny and get me a cup of coffee”?
>”Well I uh... I'll be right back”
>She finally leaves and allows you to look over the menu
>>
>>27822246
>Be waitress pony
>What do you do? You can't just give a little filly coffee
>But it's your life's goal to serve ponies whatever they asked for
>And it's also your job
>What kind of filly even asks for coffee?
>Maybe you could just give her a milkshake or something? Fillies like milkshakes right?
>No you can't do that, then you'd be making a mistake with her order
>You can't screw up an order, even if it seems to be for a good reason
>You cannot go against fate like that
>Order taking was serious business! And it was all you were good for
>Celestia knows, you can't do anything else right
>Why couldn't you have been a doctor like you had always wanted to be
>Why did you have to have that tea party?
>It got you the most mundane and unfufilling cutie mark in existence
>The highlight of your life was having a B list actor spitting coffee on your face
>Why were you thinking about all this right now?
>Because some filly wanted some coffee
>How pathetic
>You curl up in a fetal position and reevaluate your life
>>
>>27822253
>Be Anon
>Where'd that waitress go?
>You are the only customer in the diner and she just sort of disappeared
>After about 10 minutes of waiting you decide to leave
>Nothing on the menu looked good anyway
>You realize you don't have any money
“Oh yeah, maybe something good is in the dumpsters in the alley behind the diner

>Be Short Order
>Owner and cook of the Midtown diner
>Where was your only waitress?
>After a quick search of your sadly desolate diner you locate her in the cleaning cupboard curled up in a ball quietly crying
>Again
“Are you sure your cutie mark isn't supposed to be like teardrops or something? This is getting ridiculous”
>She doesn't seem to respond
“Uh well I better close up shop then, it's not like there are any customers or anything anyway. You're free to leave whenever your finished crying or whatever”
>You switch the 'open' sign to 'closed' and begin to clean up for tomorrow
“It's a shame too, I just pulled this pie out of the oven too, but who wants day old pie? Maybe the raccoon out back will appreciate it”
>>
>>27822259

>Be Anon
>Even this worlds back alleys looked cutesy
>There were hearts on EVERYTHING
>Even the dumpsters looked like they had come from some little girls play-set
>At least it still smelled about right though
>You see a stallion exit out of a door and throw away a bag of garbage
>”What a waste” He mumbles to himself as he goes back inside
>You go to investigate what he threw away
>Some old salad, some less old salad, some cooked eggs, an old waffle and... a fresh cherry pie?
“Who in there right mind throws out a perfectly good pie?”
>Damn thing was still warm too
“Oh well, more for me. Come to daddy!”
>Just as you were about to dig in you hear a trashcan fall over and the scurry of many little feat
>A small family of raccoon's appear before you
“Oh do you want some?'
>The raccoon's all nod there heads
“Well to bad, this is my pie any I'm going to eat all of it”
>They did not respond well to that
>All the raccoon's hiss at you
“Oh shit”
>You were not a clever human turned pony
>But you weren't going to abandon this pie
>You quickly size up your opponents
>Four raccoon's in total, with the largest one about 5 inches shorter than you
>You got this
“My Pie!”
>You jump at the largest one
>The raccoon seems surprised and doesn't get out of the way, guess he's not used to being attacked by tiny ponies
>>
>>27822280
>You manage to tackle him to the ground, but as your getting ready to beat his face in the second largest raccoon pulls you off the first one, claws cutting into your skin
“Augh! That fucking hurts!”
>You start flailing and manage to punch the second raccoon in the face, making it release you
“Haha eat fist!..er..ho-oof!”
>Taunting was a dumb move
>You seem to be making a lot of those
>The big raccoon took the advantage and starts clawing you
>Then the other one joins you
>Thankfully they seem to be making a lot of shallow cuts, nothing deadly but it still hurts like hell and you'll probably get some sort of horrible disease later
>As you are getting mauled by two raccoon's you see the other two running off with your pie
“My pie!”
>You kick one of the raccoon's scratching you and manage to free yourself from them
>You then start hauling ass to try to catch up with the ones with your pie
“Come back here you bastards!”
>They ignore your command and continue down the alleyway, becoming narrower and darker as you go on
>The two larger raccoon's are catching up to you
>The ones with the pie turn into another narrower alley
>Your adrenaline is running out and you are really starting to feel all those scratches
>But you are a determined little pone and use the last of your energy jump and tackle the pie out of the raccoon's claws while they were trying to scurry into an even narrower alley
>You skid with the pie in your hooves out of the alley and into a crowded sidewalk
>The raccoon's, seeing all the other ponies, decide it isn't worth it and run away
“And stay gone!”
>>
>>27822313
>You let go of the pie and try to make a rude gesture, but fail because hooves
>As you let go of the pie some careless pony kicks it out onto the street
“Nooooo!”
>As you try to chase after the pie again some pony grabs you
>”You can't just run out into the street little filly, you could get seriously hurt”
“Let go my pie is out there!”
>”What?”
>As you weakly struggle to free yourself from the concerned pony you witness a moment that will forever haunt you
>A Large pony pulled cart carrying a bunch of boxes runs over your pie, leaving a trail of red cherry and crust in it's wake
>Then another cart runs over it, this time a taxi
>Then a mail cart hits it
>A double-decker passenger bus runs it over
>At this point it's just a smear on the road
>But you still watch, the pony still holding onto you
>You can't even really see the smear anymore, the pie having become one with the street
>”Are you alright?”
“I just got mauled by 2 raccoon's for a pie that is now part of the road, I'll be fine”
>”You got mauled by what?”
>As the pony, a cream colored and orange maned mare lets go of you and tries to talk to you you walk away
>”Hey wait come back filly!”
>You are too tired to run, but you don't feel like explaining yourself and use your small stature to escape into the sea of ponies on the busy sidewalk
>”Wait!”
>You can still hear the mare calling for you, but you quickly lost sight of her amongst the crowd
>After following the crowd for awhile you break out and appear in front of the entrance to a older looking building
“Strict Rules home for wayward fillies”
>Well you were hungry, tired, broke, a wayward filly and it was getting dark
“Well I'm sure this is better than sleeping in an alley and getting raped and/or mauled by vengeful raccoon's
>You enter the Orphanage
>>
>>27822322
>Man this place was different than anywhere else you've seen in this world
>Dim, dully colored , and with a notable lack oh heart motif everywhere
>It was actually a nice change of pace really
>A yellow pony dressed like a nun notices your entrance
>”Hello can I help yo- oh my Celestia what happened to you!”
“Raccoon's make for challenging opponents, you wouldn't happen to have any infection prevention cream would you? “
>”Why were you fighting raccoon's?”
“I was fighting for some nice fresh dumpster pie, I managed to get away from them but then it got run over, you wouldn't happen to have any food to spare would you?”
>”Of course we have food for poor little fillies, I'll be happy to give you some. Do you have parents or a guardian?”
>You consider your answer briefly
“Nope”
>”So you have no pony to care for you?”
“Nah”
>”Well you have certainly come to the right place”
“I do seem to be the very definition of a 'wayward filly' don't I?”
>The nurse pone chuckles awkwardly
>”Um well I suppose, anyway you should follow me to the infirmary to get those cuts looked at. My name is Summer Dawn, what's yours?
“Anonymous”
>>
>>27822328
>Summer looks at you oddly
“You can just call me Anon though”
>”Such an unusual name for a filly”
“Well it's my name, and I'm sticking with it”
>The rest of the walk was silent until you reach a door labeled in big red letters INFIRMARY
>”Here we are, let's get you inside so Kind Heart can get a look at you
>As you enter Summer calls into the room
>”Sister Heart I require your services!”
>A blue pony also dressed like a nun responds “Did a filly try getting an extreme sport cutie mark again?”
>”No, not this time. This filly here got attacked by some squirrels and...”
“Raccoon's, I got scratched up by Raccoon's”
>”And she requires some medical attention”
>Kind Heart turns around walks up to you and quickly examines your cuts
>”That looks painful, but fortunately none of them are deep enough to require anything other than some disinfecting and a couple of bandages”
>Kind levitates you into a tub in a nearby washroom, fills it up with warm water and starts gently washing you with a soapy washcloth
“Ooh that smarts”
>”Sorry, but there's really no way around this”
>It stings and you want to protest, but don't because you have no idea where those damned raccoon's claws had been and you were too tired to put up much of a fight anyway
>At some point the unicorn had stopped washing your cuts and starts giving you a bath
>Well you might have been rolling around in a back alley a bit, you can't really vouch for your cleanliness
>Her washcloth reaches a new and rather unwelcome part of your new anatomy
“Hey watch where your sticking that thing, or at least buy me a drink first”
>”Oh I'm so sorry dear I am just cleaning you, I'm not doing anything... uncouth”
“Just don't do that again”
>It was a huge reminder of the huge thing you were now lacking
>Your dick is gone
>>
>>27822340
>And now you had something a dick goes inside
>You really don't want to think about it right now, or ever
>You cry a few manly tears in grief over your lost companion
>Fortunately Kind Heart picks that moment to pour water over you to rinse all the soap on your coat off and your tears are lost amongst the bathwater
>You shove the thoughts out of your mind start addressing Summer, who had been watching Kind clean you
“Can I have some food now please? I honestly cannot even remember the last time I've eaten
>Summer looks at you kindly, her face betraying pity
>”Of course Anon, right after we get your cuts all nice and bandaged”
>Kind levitates a roll of bandages into the room and wraps some of the cuts on you torso and addresses you
>”Now most of these cuts don't really need bandages, so I'm only getting the bigger ones so they don't get infected.
>She finishes up bandaging you up, you're not the mummy you were expecting to be, just a few wraps around your torso and some wraps around your front right leg
>”Now I'm all done for tonight, but tomorrow you need to come in for a checkup, I give all new fillies a medical exam to make sure you all get the care you need so you can all be happy and healthy when you get adopted”
>The medical checkup made sense, but adoption
>You didn't want to get adopted
“I, uh... okay”
>You were about to tell them you didn't want to get adopted and probably weren't going to stay here long
>>
>>27822351
But what good would that do? They'd probably try to force you to stay
>You didn't need any of that drama
>Summer motions for you to follow her
>”I'll show you to the kitchen, normally you'll take your meals in the mess hall, but you've missed dinner time so either me or one of the cooks will have to make you something
>Sweet, you were starving
>”So Anon, I normally don't see fillies as young as you with a cutie mark. What does it mean?”
>She gestures towards your rump
>Well what do you know, there's a black '?' symbol on your butt
“I honestly don't know”
>”What? Then how 'd you get it?”
“I didn't even know it was there until you pointed it out”
>”Then you must have just gotten it today then. So congratulations, though it's a shame you don't know what it means”
>You shrug your shoulders
“It's no big deal”
>>
>>27822358
damnit didnt copy the > on the first line there

>”But it's your cutie mark! It show's your special talent and helps you find your purpose in life”
“Nobody has a specific purpose, we live, experience life and die”
>”You're far too young to be that jaded, and everypony has a purpose in life. Oh, this is the kitchen entrance”
>You follow Summer through a door labeled in big red letters “KITCHEN”
>She must be used to dealing with idiots or she likes pointing out the obvious
>The kitchen was mostly stainless steel and looked like it was made to feed a lot of ponies. It was also immaculate, not a speck of dust marring a single surface
“Didn't you say I just missed dinner?”
>”Yes, dinner was about half an hour ago”
“How on earth is it this clean then? This kitchen looks like it's never been used
>”Oh we pride ourselves on cleanliness, would you prefer macaroni and cheese or a hayburger?”
“Yes”
>”...so both then?”
“yup”
>”That's 2 full meals Anon”
“I know what I'm about Summer”
>”Uh, well I suppose it'll be fine this once. Go ahead and sit at the cooks table in the corner. I'll go heat up your food”
>You do as you're told and sit at the chefs table, but the bench seat is a little too low and you eyes are level with the table when you sit on it
“Hey do you have a couple of phone-books or a booster seat or something?”
>”I think the other seats are higher Anon
>Oh, duh
“Thanks”
>Summer pulls out some leftover containers from a nearby refrigerator, places them in a microwave and starts it
“Fancy”
>”Isn't it? They're the latest kitchen appliance, only the nicest kitchens have them. We're so lucky to have such generous rulers, The princesses really have us wanting for nothing here”
>Well okay then
>>
File: omnomnomno.png (18 KB, 468x509) Image search: [Google]
omnomnomno.png
18 KB, 468x509
You're doing god's work, anon.
>>
>>27822368
>You wait patiently for the glamorous microwave to heat up you food
>You hear a 'ding' sound and summer pulls out the food and places it in front of you
>”Carefull now, it's hot”
>No shit
“Thank you”
>Without further ado you dig in
>The hayburger is easy enough to pick up so that's what you go after first
>It's better than expected, kinda almost exactly but not quite like a hamburger
>Could use some mustard though, at least it's a big burger
>You're not really sure how to go about eating the macaroni
“Can I get a fork please?”
>”I appreciate the attempt at manners, but it's not necessary now, go ahead and dig in”
“Oh okay”
>And dig in you did, it tasted exactly like kraft
>So pretty meh, but hey. It was free, it was warm and it was right in front of you you weren't going to complain
>Full for the first time ever as a filly you exclaim a content sigh
“Ahhh that hit the spot”
>You yawn
“How late is it”
>”Hmm?” Summer looks around until she spots a clock on one of the stoves reading 9:30 “It's 9:30”
>Ugh
“Thanks, do you have any beds available? I'm pretty tired”
>”I can only imagine.... uh I think we have an empty bedroom on the second floor right now, put your dishes in the sink and we'll clean them”
>Cleaning with just hooves and your mouth sucks
>Your mouth tasted like soap, you have to improve your hoof usage
>>
>>27822506
>”Now that we've cleaned up, I'll show where you're going to sleep if you'll just follow me”
>She exits the kitchen, and you follow
>”Now normally you'll be sleeping in a dormitory with some other fillies your own age, but we'll wait to introduce you to everypony before we have you all sleeping in the same room together”
>You were not looking forward to the whole dormitory thing, you might want to make this a one night stop
>Summer leads you up a flight of stairs, getting up them only accentuates how tiny you are now
>Also tired, really really tired
>Just a little further
>Good thing Summer is walking so slow, on the second floor she leads you down a hallway and motions to one of the doors
>”You'll be sleeping here tonight, I hope you find the room to your liking”
>You walk past in her and into the bedroom
“It certainly beats sleeping in an alley, so I like it already
>You see the bed, all other details of the room are lost to you as you jump up on it and curl up to sleep
>Summer is standing in the door-frame
>”Do you need a nightlight Anon?”
>What kind of stupid question is that? Of course no- oh yeah you're like 5 now
>>
>>27822629
“No, I'm good”
>”Well alright then, we'll deal with your enrollment and paperwork first thing in the morning. Then you 'll get to spend the rest of the day with fillies your age, doesn't that sound fun?”
>No, please sweet Arkay no
“Can't wait”
>You tried to not sound bitter
>”Well goodnight Anon, may Luna guide your dreams”
“Night”
>Summer closes the door, leaving the room pitch dark
>You quickly fall asleep, too tired to think about your situation

That's all I got right now I hope this worked as an effective bump. The old thread died so suddenly....
>>
>>27821431
That thread is one of the most family friendly ones. They have never made a single lewd stuff
>>
>>27822654
I like it.
>>
>>27820521
Anonfilly absolutely is for sexual. I would rut her little ass so hard.
>>
Fully bump
>>
Crossroads please I need more Trixie, stat!
>>
File: Anonfilly pets Trixie.png (566 KB, 1558x1596) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly pets Trixie.png
566 KB, 1558x1596
>>
File: dontkillthefilly.png (818 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
dontkillthefilly.png
818 KB, 1280x960
C'mon guys don't let this one die
>>
File: Giddyfilly.png (367 KB, 639x806) Image search: [Google]
Giddyfilly.png
367 KB, 639x806
>>27824019
Here I am. I just was seriiously ill the last few days. Seems like I caught myself something nasty on my trip.
Anyway, I'm feeling better already and I will start writing again today.
>>
>>27824815
Hope you make a full recovery.
>tfw no Trixie mom to make little hoof motions and cast a spell of "get better-er-ness" on your soup before she serves it to you in your comfy bed
Now I'm sick with the feels.
>>
File: 1449085952271.jpg (50 KB, 514x346) Image search: [Google]
1449085952271.jpg
50 KB, 514x346
>>27822654
oh shit son, can't wait for moar.
>>
>>27822654
Intredasting
>>
File: rape.png (5 KB, 221x204) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
5 KB, 221x204
>>
File: Anonfilly.png (4 KB, 199x216) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly.png
4 KB, 199x216
R.I.P.
>>
>>27826759
>anonfilly
>no long tail
>no superior mane
wtf m8
>>
File: Sleepyfilly.jpg (92 KB, 519x374) Image search: [Google]
Sleepyfilly.jpg
92 KB, 519x374
>>
>>27827452
cute
>>
File: Sick japaneigh filly.png (331 KB, 781x727) Image search: [Google]
Sick japaneigh filly.png
331 KB, 781x727
>>27825053
Thanks mate. Currently working on the next update. Perhaps I can finish it tonight.
>>
>>27826858
game only has the one hairstyle
>>
File: Cherry.png (5 KB, 200x187) Image search: [Google]
Cherry.png
5 KB, 200x187
>>27827789
I hope it gets back online soon... There was nothing real to do, but shitposting as a pony with other Anons was fun as hell.
>>
File: superior hair.png (15 KB, 761x426) Image search: [Google]
superior hair.png
15 KB, 761x426
>>27827789
>>
File: Best Princess.png (5 KB, 178x190) Image search: [Google]
Best Princess.png
5 KB, 178x190
>>27827855
That bit of hair is seriously overrated.
>>
File: tripxie.png (1 MB, 1131x867) Image search: [Google]
tripxie.png
1 MB, 1131x867
>>
>>27828390
what the fuck
>>
File: 170522.gif (528 KB, 340x645) Image search: [Google]
170522.gif
528 KB, 340x645
>>27828427
>>
File: 1462066643265.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462066643265.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27828390
>>27829028
>>
File: Oooooo interesting.....png (246 KB, 700x666) Image search: [Google]
Oooooo interesting.....png
246 KB, 700x666
>so much Trixie
>>
File: 1465063738202.png (448 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1465063738202.png
448 KB, 894x894
>>27829633
This is now a Trixie thread
>>
>>27830107
No.
>>
>>27830107
trixie threads have been dead for a long time
even the trixie tuesday thread died today
its sad but im glad crossroads has included trixie in his anonfilly story
>>
File: angry filly noises.png (2 KB, 320x307) Image search: [Google]
angry filly noises.png
2 KB, 320x307
>>
Anon is a Shy Filly
>>
>>27831489
kek
cute as fuck
>>
File: large.jpg (269 KB, 1280x770) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
269 KB, 1280x770
>>27830656
>that logo
>that trixie
>that everything
welp
I want Little League shitposting here too.
>>
>Be Geiger Anonfilly
>Nuclear filly
>Going to school like a normal filly
>Eating cereal like a normal filly
>Getting fucked by dad like a normal filly
>Today was fucking shit
>You were fucking pissed as hell
>Goddamn heat
>Goddamn faggot classmates
>It's almost a hundred fucking degrees outside
>You're sweating your cunt off and dealing with this fucking faggot, Lilypad
>Lilypad was so goddamn annoying
>She kept playing these fucking tricks on you
>200% MAD
>She said you were invited to her birthday party then said SIKE
>Don't explode, Geiger
>Don't fucking explode
>"Hey Geiger, I heard that Rumble has a crush on you." she said
"Shut up, Lilypad."
>"No really. I'm telling the truth."
"I said fuck off."
>"No I'm being honest, Daisy it's true right?"
>"Uh huh."
>"Go talk to him, he said he's shy."
"No. Fuck you two."
>You get up and go to color somewhere else
>Lilypad and Daisy follow you, pestering you
>You begin to reach critical mass, your coloring paper combusting when your hooves touched it
>Nearby crayons melt
>You get up and leave again, your ass print scorched into the wooden seat
>"Come on Geiger, he said he liked you."
"Eat my ass, Lilypad, you faggot."
>"Geiger! Watch your tongue, young lady!" Cheerilee said
>Oh goddamnit
>The area around you begins heating up
>Your hoofprints are burning into the floorboards
>Nearby paper catches fire
>You're starting to glow
>Go outside and meditate
>Feeling a little calmer
>Grass is not longer burning when you get near it
>Open your eyes
>See Lilypad's stupid grin
>Go nuclear
>Detonate, destroying everything within a mile
>>
>>27831742
>Getting fucked by dad like a normal filly

yes
>>
>>27831742
I actually like the idea of Anonfilly being a ticking time bomb
>>
>>27832110
>"and Hornet, what did you bring for show and tell?"

Allahu akbar!
>>
>>27832110
"Don't make me angry! You won't like when I'm angry!"
>Then she takes a few episodes to charge up.
>When she finally explodes, she becomes/creates a second sun, which Princess Celestia has to raise and lower each day.
>>
>>27831742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
>>
File: Allahucorn.webm (800 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Allahucorn.webm
800 KB, 640x360
>>27831742
>>27832116
>"That's my daughter!"
>>
>>27824515
Is there a story behind this pic?
>>
>>27833369
Yep. It was finished one or two months ago.
It should be in one of the OP's links.
>>
File: Filly wants to pee.png (15 KB, 471x497) Image search: [Google]
Filly wants to pee.png
15 KB, 471x497
>>
>>27831742
>"My special talent is nuclear butthurt"-filly
This is too good to be one-shot green.
Moar.

>Anonfilly doesn't explode but rather emit A LOT of energy when emotional
>Discord is not allowed to mess with her
>does anyway
>scientists worldwide are befuddled by the mystery of "vanishing lake"
>>
>>27834133
She gets super mad when told to cool off and gets handed hoofed? a glass of water, and when she gets told to take a chill pill, which is a magical pill that cools anyone who ingests one.
>>
File: bird anon.png (301 KB, 1678x1767) Image search: [Google]
bird anon.png
301 KB, 1678x1767
>>
File: 1464646525545.gif (580 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1464646525545.gif
580 KB, 267x199
>>27831742
This is too good to be it. I didn't realize how much i needed this in my life until now.
>>
>>27831742
>Mommy got mad that you detonated at school
>She was so mad that she took a week off of work and drank all the wine in the house
>You got grounded for levelling the city
>You weren't even allowed to play your ds
>"Good nuclear fillies kept their temper under control and don't explode." said daddy
>He stuck it in your ponut as punishment
>Mommy passed out and vomited all over the couch while watching Seinfeld reruns
>While daddy was finding you a new school to go to, you had to stay home
>You sat in the kitchen, pulling your mane out
>At least you were in control of your head
>Mommy stumbled into the kitchen, leaning against the counter for support
>"H-hey there Geiger... Help-help mommy find the rest of her silly juice."
>You loved this game!
>Daddy would always hide mommy's silly juice somewhere
>But you always found it
>Mommy stumbled after you as you checked daddy's usual hiding spaces
>The cellar, the closet, the space under the couch
>Looks like daddy hid it in the attic this time
>You grab a bottle and bring it down to mommy
>She pulls out the cork and starts to suck it down
>"Thanks baby, y-you're the best." she slurred
>Silly mommy was the best
>She loved playing games and didn't even yell when you spilled your soda
>Daddy came home and got mad when he saw that mommy found the silly juice
>They started yelling and daddy hit mommy a lot
>It was really scary, you pulled out more of your mane
>At least you could control your own head
>Daddy gave you good news, you had school tomorrow
>You needed to get up early to go to Canterlot's School for Gifted Fillies and Colts
>You went to bed, mommy had a eye bruise, daddy said she tripped
>You tried to sleep but daddy and mommy were playing wrestling in their room next to yours
>Daddy was winning
>You always rooted for daddy, he was the best at wrestling
>>
>>27835989
You wrote this scenario disturbingly accurate... almost as if you experienced this situation before.
>>
File: 1461695561287.jpg (29 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1461695561287.jpg
29 KB, 343x543
>>27836175
Haha no way
My childhood was totally awesome haha
>>
File: kek.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>27835989
>Mommy passed out and vomited all over the couch while watching Seinfeld reruns
>>
File: Mah drills!.png (58 KB, 868x1034) Image search: [Google]
Mah drills!.png
58 KB, 868x1034
>>
File: anon filly x doge1.png (397 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
anon filly x doge1.png
397 KB, 1400x1200
>>
>>27837612
Just now, I finally noticed that her eyes are watering.
>>
File: 1463416496104.png (191 KB, 999x931) Image search: [Google]
1463416496104.png
191 KB, 999x931
>>27837612
Anonfilly should just grind her butt on his penis to make him lose concentration.
>>
>>27837794
>anon make this face when realize that
>>
File: af dank meme.png (257 KB, 810x672) Image search: [Google]
af dank meme.png
257 KB, 810x672
>>
Trixie finds out anon was pedo
>>
File: 1382849888957.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1382849888957.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>27839121
kek
>>
File: 1461768766813.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461768766813.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>27839121
>>
>>27839121
I found a couple spelling mistakes.
It's great, otherwise!

>This is Little Leage.
League.

>Ah, you must be Nonny's little freind.
friend.
>>
File: large (7).png (268 KB, 1114x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (7).png
268 KB, 1114x1024
>>27839121
no anon is safe from her clutches
>>
>>27839274
I've never been known for my spelling
>>
>>27839353
I only pointed it out in case you want to correct it.
>>
>>27839589
And I do appreciate it.
>>
>>27839353
You are a quick son of a bitch. Bravo...
>>
nyx
>>
File: 1465653618733.png (37 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1465653618733.png
37 KB, 375x360
>>27839953
Out of this thread, stupid nyxposter.
>>
>>
>>27839957
That was a test to see how easily I could piss you off with minimal amount of effort.

And you fell for it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-08-04-31-51.png (178 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-08-04-31-51.png
178 KB, 720x1280
Looks good
>>
File: geiger butt.png (51 KB, 514x559) Image search: [Google]
geiger butt.png
51 KB, 514x559
>>27831742
>>
>>27839627
I fucking love LL's expression.
>>
File: Derpy's Nuclear Ass.gif (2 MB, 297x126) Image search: [Google]
Derpy's Nuclear Ass.gif
2 MB, 297x126
>>27840740
When you see her flash her genitals, duck and cover!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW4s7TETtJA

Her ass is slightly different than, or it could be the same as, Derpy's.

I edited together a Derpy sitting gif and that mlp nuke gif.
>>
File: 1465874919223.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465874919223.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>27839353
To soon bro. Just too soon.
Also, /r/equesting anonfilly making this face.
>>
>>27841598
If I see her flash her genitals, I'm gonna whip my dick out.
>>
>>27842164
As she's pleasured, she starts getting hotter and starts vibrating, for some reason, at an increasing temperature and frequency, until she reaches critical mass and explodes in a maelstrom of pleasure.
>>
File: 1452889099650.png (303 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1452889099650.png
303 KB, 800x800
>>
File: 1422213851483.gif (474 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1422213851483.gif
474 KB, 188x174
>>27842310
>she starts getting hotter and starts vibrating
Never before have I wanted to pound Anonfilly's cute little butt more than I do now.
>>
>>27842543
>Hot
>HOT
>TOO HOT TOO HOT
>OH GOD YOUR DICK IS MELTING AHHHH
>"I'm sorry, I can't hear your screaming over the sound of melting city."
"Why would I think this was a good idea?!"
>"Because friendship is two pals munching on a well-cooked cock together. I'm so happy you care."
"You have an odd take on a friendship!"
>"And you're awfully calm for someone who just got their dick melted off."
"Takes one to know one."
>"Touche."
>>
>>27840740
ass goes nuclear
>>
So is STAND PROUD still missing? I haven't really checked the threads much lately.
>>
File: Anonfilly-san.png (99 KB, 1522x1751) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly-san.png
99 KB, 1522x1751
>>27843207
Yeah pretty much. Nobody knows where he went or what happened to him.
>>
File: duelist.png (5 KB, 72x71) Image search: [Google]
duelist.png
5 KB, 72x71
>>27843871
>anonfilly with a sweet ass bandanna
I love it. Wild West Anonfilly when?
>>
File: Soon.png (247 KB, 578x492) Image search: [Google]
Soon.png
247 KB, 578x492
>>27843207

>He's still missing.
>>
>>27844028
maybe he became the cute little filly with a punchghost in Equestria
>>
>>27844189
He could have at least told us.
>>
>>27844197
its hard to type without fingures
>>
>>27844480
His Stand could type for him. No excuse.
>>
traditional art isn't fun anymore
>>
File: Senpai noticed me!.png (253 KB, 721x692) Image search: [Google]
Senpai noticed me!.png
253 KB, 721x692
>>27844844
>bridle
B-but that's l-lewd, Anon!

I really like your traditional art tho
>>
File: Green filly.png (86 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
Green filly.png
86 KB, 1200x1300
Could some drawfag make this into a wallpaper please? Would be appreciated.
>>
File: Pretty Anonmare.jpg (334 KB, 804x900) Image search: [Google]
Pretty Anonmare.jpg
334 KB, 804x900
>tfw you are stuck at the same sentence for two days
Fucking sucks, to be quite honest family.
>>
>>27845200
Better hope that two days doesn't turn into five months, like it did with me.
>>
File: Dashie writes a clopfic.png (341 KB, 700x621) Image search: [Google]
Dashie writes a clopfic.png
341 KB, 700x621
>>27845344
I hope not, but I know how much writer's block can suck.
I had one for two months or so. Dunno, tho, what me helped to overcome it. Maybe all the small and shitty stuff I wrote in it.
>>
>>27845410
I've heard that just writing random shit that comes to mind can help get you out of the block
>>
File: Scoots waiting.png (294 KB, 994x559) Image search: [Google]
Scoots waiting.png
294 KB, 994x559
>>27845434
Certainly seemed to help me. I just wrote countless one post things for prompt threads.
Maybe you could try that too, Fauvra? Could help you overcome your block, who knows?
>>
>>27845474
Could try, I suppose. I could also work on some personal writing too. I did do a story last month for /ptfg/ again and it was nice to get something done.
>>
>>27844866
t-thanks senpai
>>
File: Honk!.png (8 KB, 333x380) Image search: [Google]
Honk!.png
8 KB, 333x380
Sorry for the story delay bump.
>>
>>27845566
Yeah, just try that. Write as much as you need to fuck all over your writing block.
I need to read more of your story.
>>
>>27847017
this, even a prelude is fine
>>
And I thought that summer on /a/ was bad.
>>
>>27849281
Maybe you should stay there then.
>>
>>27849533
The pony cuteness won't let me
Also I need some place to fun posting.
>>
File: Lazy Anonfilly.jpg (241 KB, 900x651) Image search: [Google]
Lazy Anonfilly.jpg
241 KB, 900x651
>>
File: weeabo anonfilly.png (193 KB, 719x900) Image search: [Google]
weeabo anonfilly.png
193 KB, 719x900
>>
File: HNNNNNG.jpg (87 KB, 578x598) Image search: [Google]
HNNNNNG.jpg
87 KB, 578x598
>>27850719
2cute4me
>>
>>27850719
How some some faggoty 20-something-year-old guy get turned into something so cute?
>>
File: Fucking magic and shit.jpg (40 KB, 453x567) Image search: [Google]
Fucking magic and shit.jpg
40 KB, 453x567
>>27850812
>>
File: greenPonyWall.png (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
greenPonyWall.png
100 KB, 1920x1080
>>27845178
>>
File: I like you!.jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
I like you!.jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>27850927
Oh hell yeah! Thanks a lot.
>>
>>27850812
because ponies are magic.
>>
File: Anonfilly.png (175 KB, 1024x1229) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly.png
175 KB, 1024x1229
I'm the anon who wrote the greentext where Anon gets dumped in manehatten. I was wondering where this green should go, so I'm gonna let the votes decide.

Manehatten salt- Anon gets into the local drug trade

Anon vs. Adoption- For some reason ponies want to be anons new family

Anon visits Manehatten- Anon wanders about Manehatten homeless

Strict Rules home for wayward fillies- Anon stuck in an orphanage
>>
File: idiocy.gif (636 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
idiocy.gif
636 KB, 250x141
>>27851135
I'm a dumbass
http://www.strawpoll.me/10706196
>>
anyway, untill all the votes come in I'm just going to post what I have

>Be Summer Dawn
>Oh sweet Celestia what horrible fate has this filly met?
>What were you going to do?
>Talk to Mistress Rules, surely she will know how to go about this
>She's probably still up, doing paperwork or somesuch
>You go up to her office, located downstairs on the first floor
>A quiet trot to her office gives you little time to think about what to say to Miss Rules...
>Just tell her what you know, and what you don't know. Simple enough, dont't mess it up
>Taking a deep breath you enter her office
>Sitting behind a simple and well organized desk sat Mistress Strict rules
>She was the oldest pony you think you had ever met, and nopony knew her age, she was simply always there
>And everypony was too afraid to ask
>She had an undeniable air of authority to her, even if you weren't on her payroll you doubt you could defy her
>Said pony looked up upon your entrance
>”Whatchu want Summer, I'm up to my tailhole in paperwork and even I require sleep”
>>
>>27851481

>She also had an... unusual way of speaking, at least she tones it down in front of the fillies
“We just had a new arrival”
>”This late at night?”
“Yes”
>”Her name?”
“Anonymous”
>”That's an unusual name for a filly, how old is she?”
“No older than 5, she seems sensitive about her name”
>”Where's she from? How did she get here? Did somepony drop her off?”
“I don't know yet. She walked here and she was by herself, she claimed to have no parents or any legal guardians”
>”Did she bring anything in with her?”
“Nothing, no personal belongings or any form of identification”
>”Physical description?”
“Green earth pony with a black mane and a question mark cutie mark”
>”A cutie mark so early? Interesting. How was she when she came in?”
“Tired, hungry, filthy and covered in raccoon scratches”
>”Why in Tartarus was she attacked by raccoon's?”
“They were fighting over a pie”
>”is she stupid or something?”
“No, if anything she seemed very intelligent for a 5 year old. I think she was desperate and didn't know any better”
>”Is she taken care of for now?”
“Yes ma'am, she has been looked at by Kind heart, I fed her some leftovers we had from dinner and is asleep in one of the bedrooms on the second floor”
>”That's fine for now, but we need more information on where's she from. She could be lying to us about her parents or something else, we'll talk about this tomorrow”
“Yes mistress”
>”Don't call me 'mistress', I already know my title thank you. Now leave me to my paperwork”
>You leave her office, man was she weird to be around
>At least you were still allowed to dress like a nun

That's not nearly as much as I thought it was... whoops
>>
nyx
>>
>>27851498
I like it.
>>
File: o shit waddup.gif (2 MB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
o shit waddup.gif
2 MB, 820x820
>>27851498
>inb4 anonfilly present herself to sunbutt like pic related
>>
>>27853038
I want to be that unicycle's seat.
>>
File: Taste of a liar.jpg (246 KB, 800x713) Image search: [Google]
Taste of a liar.jpg
246 KB, 800x713
Tastes like bump.
>>
you know i like anonfilly and all
but little league is the best filly ever go fuck yourself
more league green when
>>
File: Anonfilly x Lil League coloured.png (74 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly x Lil League coloured.png
74 KB, 1500x1500
>>27854352
With that attitude? Never.
>>
>>27854352
You want to fuck LL or yourself?
>>
>>27854352
>Anonfilly decides to play a sport for some reason.
>Signs up for Little League Hoofball.
>Plays her first game.
>Loses terribly, due to lack of coordination.
>Decides it's time to retire from her career in Little League Hoofball.
>Goes home with a trophy for first place in "Participation".
>The same one every other pony there was given.
>Puts trophy on mantle above fireplace.
>Stands back, and looks at it with a sense of accomplishment and nostalgia for that time she had a career in Little League Hoofball.

There's your Little League Hoofball green.
>>
File: Topcute Anonfilly.png (2 MB, 1342x2000) Image search: [Google]
Topcute Anonfilly.png
2 MB, 1342x2000
>>27854662
Kek
>>
>>27851135
Either stuck in orphanage or anon vs adoption.
>>
>>27851135
>>27854699
>Either stuck in orphanage or anon vs adoption.
Why not both? Stuck in the orphanage for a time, then gets adopted.
>>
>>27854780
This sounds good.
>>
>>27853190
Me too, but only if Anonfilly is riding it
>>
>>27851135
I want to see Anon match wits with Strict Rules, break her, then drink her under the table.

There's nothing better than introducing a nun to sin.
>>
>>27855306
In other words Anon should be the prophecized anti-celestia in filly form.
>>
>>27855259
Anonfilly is not for sexual.
>>
File: thumb.png (40 KB, 148x250) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
40 KB, 148x250
Anon Vs. Adoption it is, by one vote. I'll put it up on pastebin tommorow
>>
File: 17_!-01.png (1 MB, 4961x7016) Image search: [Google]
17_!-01.png
1 MB, 4961x7016
>>
What draw?
>>
>>27856511
Anonfilly wearing clothes that are Anons turned into clothes
>>
>>27856511
Anonfilly glaring at a disgusted/worried twilight as she gnaws on a steak
>>
>>27856511
Anonfilly getting belly rubs, protesting loudly about it, but secretly enjoying it.
>>
File: 1444625425698.png (66 KB, 833x625) Image search: [Google]
1444625425698.png
66 KB, 833x625
>>27856551
i vote for this

more cute filly is always wanted
>>
>>27855319
Messiah Anonfilly green when?
>>
>>27857251
>tiny anonfilly with a priest's collar
>"Anon! You can't just start a cult praising dark forces!"
"Sure I can, twiggles."
>you stand upon the dark altar, putting on your best filly face
"Bwothas! Sistas! Pwaise Satan!"
>"Dawwwww!"
>chaos and blood run in the streets as ponies loot, rape and murder for their evil, adorable filly prophet and overlord
>>
>>27856511
Anonfilly getting a formal saddle or dress fitted by Rarity whilst protesting aggressively.
>>
>>
>>27858289
If you were the filly, would you headbutt Anon?
>>
File: anon filly x doge.png (572 KB, 1166x1000) Image search: [Google]
anon filly x doge.png
572 KB, 1166x1000
Artist here, just got the time to draw again hence why I am posting the update.
I still need to add more details on this one, perhaps some Dorritoo's and mt. dew(or whatever the equivalent in Equestria that is) on the side as snacks while having a door in the background to showcase that his is the doge's room and anon is visiting to try to destroy him.. but instead got destroyed herself, perhaps being a bit butthurt over it.

Made one with added sexual bits on both. The doge might like fillies but he wont pop any hard stick soon not only because fighting game is serious business but also because anonfilly being like that.
http://i.imgur.com/TrZW5yC.png
>>
File: Fukken saved.gif (2 MB, 420x486) Image search: [Google]
Fukken saved.gif
2 MB, 420x486
>>27859618
Looks amazing, fampai.
>>
File: 1416304460662.gif (383 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1416304460662.gif
383 KB, 400x398
>>27859618
dat little anonfilly snatch
>>
>>27859618
>20 minutes up
>4k views srsly
>>
>>27857276
kek

>>27859618
I love you senpai
>>
>>27859618
Oh shit, it's you. Well that's cool. Will we get teats in the final product?
>>
>>27860228
>itty bitty crotchtits
Yes please.
>>
>>27860228
>>27860256
This. I need to see Anonfilly's little crotchtits for reasons.
>>
nyx
>>
File: So fluffy.jpg (219 KB, 700x579) Image search: [Google]
So fluffy.jpg
219 KB, 700x579
>>
>>27860867
Is Twilight jealous?
Would Celestia be jealous?
>>
>>27861239
Every pony is jealous of Anon's fluff.
It's the fluffiest fluff in all of Eqiuestria.
>>
>>27861258
It's why Nyx always snuggles up to it.
>>
>>27861258
Must be a little annoying for her to take a shower or a bath.
>>
File: bump.png (9 KB, 431x379) Image search: [Google]
bump.png
9 KB, 431x379
>>27861399
>want to draw that
>can't

feels bad man
have this
>>
File: wet.png (219 KB, 407x500) Image search: [Google]
wet.png
219 KB, 407x500
I did it anyway
>>
File: Awshit.png (982 KB, 1011x1080) Image search: [Google]
Awshit.png
982 KB, 1011x1080
>>27861993
Good work, mate. I like it. And saved it
>>
File: Scrunchy Anon pone disgruntled.png (2 MB, 5000x3545) Image search: [Google]
Scrunchy Anon pone disgruntled.png
2 MB, 5000x3545
Man this took me so much longer than I though it would... Anyway, enjoy the next three posts of green.
Continuing from my pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/rvmJj7bs
>>
"I wanted... Man, you see...", you stammer and and poke the crow on your leg, hoping to get it to move, "I just wanted to show you that your lessons weren't completely wasted on me."
>Instead of the reaction you wished for, tough, the bird does the exact opposite and just intensifies its glare and grip on you, eliciting a sharp hiss and another small spurt of blood out of you.
"Ow!"
>"Hornet..."
>In thick droplets your life's essence runs down on your foreleg and trickles onto the table in front of you, gradually forming a small puddle.
>Quite the gruesome sight, especially since it's your own, but at least it's not yet quite enough for your stomach or nose to take offence to...
>How much blood does a filly have anyways? One litre? Maybe two? But hopefully a lot more than that what glistens so mesmerizing before you in the chandelier's light.
>You can't seem to take your eyes off it...
>Trixie sees it too and swallows hard before grabbing a napkin and climbing onto the chair opposite of you, an act which rips you out of your trance.
>Quickly wiping the crimson pool up, she sighs with relief and tucks the now sullied piece of cloth under a plate, locking eyes with you and ignoring the angry look that Grim shoots her.
>Must have been one expensive napkin.
>"Okay that's dealt with... Hornet?"
"Yeah?"
>"What made you think that Trixie's lessons were was-"
>But before the azure mare can finish her sentence, a sudden yelp from you, caused by yet another attempt of the crow to get its claws to connect through your flesh, cuts her off and makes her flinch.
>Luckily, it didn't dug deep another to draw more blood, but still it starts to get rather unbearable pain-wise.
>>
>Can't it be a little bit gentler with you? You know that you take your sweet time, but you are its master after all.
>Perhaps Trixie can help you with that problem in some way.
"Uhm... Trixie?"
>"Yes, dear?"
"Can't you do something about it mauling me? Maybe teleport it away from me?", you ask and grit your teeth in an attempt to soothe the pain.
>"Trixie wishes she could...", she sighs, "But she can't. It would just be too dangerous."
"Why?"
>"It's a bit complicated, but basically Trixie would mess with your tether to it by suddenly displacing it and thus she could cause a magical backlash."
"And that's a bad thing, isn't it?"
>"Very bad. An inexperienced unicorn like you could easily die from the energies exerted by one."
>That's indeed a very bad thing to happen.
"I see..."
>"Does it hurt badly?"
"It's starting to get into this territory, yeah."
>"Then order it to do your bidding. As much as magical creatures like to exist, they don't like being idle while doing so.", Trixie says and shoves your bowl closer to you, "It needlessly drains their and your energy."
"Okay. So I just weave another command?"
>"Mhm.", she nods, "Just like you did before."
>Sounds easy enough.
>Closing your eyes again for your now third command to the flock, you see yourself almost fully surrounded by the brown wind of beasts.
>Aside from a few blotches of green and the occasional purple blur, Ghur is the most prominent wind at the moment.
>You wonder if the crows produce some of it by their own or convert other winds to it. Would make sense, wouldn't it?
>But you can ask Trixie that later. There are more pressing things at hand at the moment.
>Or at hoof... Quite literally and rather painfully.
>So you start gathering Ghur once more and begin to weave your order for the murder once you think you have enough of it.
>>
I'm going to go ahead and start posting part 2 of Anon Vs. Adoption. I forgot to namefag for the first bit but its on my pastebin

>Be Anon
>Be waking up
>You yawn and put your hand to your mouth to quiet yourself
>You don't have hands anymore, you have hooves. And they control slightly differently to say the least
>You punched yourself in the mouth
“Motherfucker!”
>Maybe going back to sleep is a good idea
>You lie back down
>”Why'd you hit yourself?”
>Apparently somebody had entered the bedroom
>You look over towards the voice and by the open door is a light green filly with a tennis ball and racket mark about your current age looking at you
“I get sad sometimes”
>”Oh, I get sad sometimes too but I don't do that”
“Well it's what your supposed to do, what are you doing in here?”
>”Uhhh......”
>The filly stares into space in concentration
>>
>What do you need to include, though? And how many crows do you need to carry your bowl?
>Would one be enough?
>Hmm...
>The one currently massaging your bones looks certainly big enough to accomplish on this task... And comes with the added bonus of it moving off your leg.
>So that's settled then. The other birds can watch in awe as it actually does that for what you have summoned them for.
>Hopefully they don't get grievously offended by this and start fighting with each other again... Grim doesn't look like she has the nerves for a second massacre.
>They looked calm enough before, though, so there is hoping.
>Anyway... For what you need to include... Let's see... It needs to pick the bowl up, carry it over to the pillows and then drop it from a relatively low height so it doesn't spill your booze.
>Preferably you would like it to properly put it down, but you doubt that this lies within the avian demon's range of eye-claw-coordination.
>A small drop it is then. The bowl looks stable enough to survive this without losing too much of its alcoholic contents or even breaking.
>With a deep breath, you lock the mental command into your horn and weave some more of the bestial wind around it, just to be save that it gets through.
>Also you added a small remark for the rest of the murder to stay calm and still while Bonecarver, the name you chose for the crow on your leg, fulfils the task.
>A pretty cool and fitting name for this crow. At least you think so.
"Hnnghh..."
>Oh wow... Your brain feels so squishy and spongy right now... Must be all the mental exhaustion you exposed it to.
>"Hornet?"
"All's well. Don't worry, Trixie."
>"Okay then."
>Seems like uspending a whole flock of magical carrion birds must be more exerting to it than you might have thought.
>Good thing that this will be the last thing that they will do... After that, it will be the chaotic realms, or wherever they came from, again.
>Time to finish this up.
>>
File: Trixie french poster.jpg (230 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
Trixie french poster.jpg
230 KB, 675x900
That's it. As always critique is welcome and appreciated.
Also tell me things you want to see in the story, I might just add them if I like them!

>>27862042
>he interrupted my story chain!
Reeeeeeeeeee!
:^)
>>
>>27862042

>>27862059
lolwhoops my bad.

>You get out of bed and stand in front of her
>She doesn't seem to have noticed you
>You wait for a few moments, get impatient and cough into you hoof
“Ahem”
>”Oh yeah! I was supposed to show you to miss Summers room! Follow me!”
>She runs out of the room
>This filly
>You follow after her as best you can
>You barely manage to keep up with her until she runs face-first into a door
>You check to see if she broke her neck or something, but she seems fine
>maybe not so fine, she's slamming her head against the door repeatedly
“What the hell are you doing?”
>”I'm knocking silly!”
“Shouldn't you use like... Your hoof or something?”
>”This is faster!” she says, still slamming her head against the door
>Before you can respond to her you hear a voice through the door
>”Is that you Quick Serve? I told me you didn't need to knock, just let yourself in. Is Anonymous out there with you?”
>The Filly, assumedly named Quick Serve looks over at you
>”Yeah she's here”
>”Come inside Anon, Quick you can go back to playing now
>”Okay, bye Anonymous! Seeya around!”
>>
>>27862072
>That filly's natural volume seems to be , in layman's terms, really fucking loud
>Glad to see her gone, you enter into Summer's office
>It was a mess of bright bold colors, but pretty spartan. Except for a painting everything in her room looked like it served some purpose
>”Go ahead and take a seat, I have some questions for you and I need them answered honestly”
>Like she would ever believe that, ha
“Okay”
>You take a seat on the filly sized chair
“Ask away”
>”Your name?”
“Anonymous”
>”No last name?”
“Nope”
>”Any family?”
>Not that you would ever see again
“No”
>”Where are you from?”
>Shit! Uh think of some stupid pony sounding town
>Unfortunately you are pretty bad at coming up with puns on the spot
“Uh... Pony....ville?”
>”Oh, I hear that place is very... quaint”
>Wait that was an actual place here?
>You barely suppress a laugh
>”Why are you in Manehatten then?”
“I wanted to see the big city”
>”All by yourself?”
“How else?”
>Summer continues to ask you personal questions and you make up all bullshit answers because this is pointless and dumb and you were only here for food and shelter temporarily
>Summer doesn't seem to notice
>”Okay Anon that's the last of my questions, is there anything else I should know
“I am a 23 year old human male that was transformed into a filly by a winged unicorn named Twilight
>Summer looks at you blankly
>Then laughs
“Ha! The princess of friendship doing something like that? A fillies imagination is such an interesting thing. So I take it you don't have anything else to say about yourself?”
>It was worth a shot
“Yeah, I got nothing else to add”
>>
>>27862084
>”Well now that that's all sorted out, we just need a quick physical and we'll introduce you to the other filly's”
>Summer leads you the infirmary
>The nurse on call seemed to be absent
>”Hey Kind! Anon is back for his physical!”
>Kind Heart, still out of sight responds
>”I'll be right there!”
>Kind Heart comes out of one of the patient rooms
>”Alright Anon, lets get a look at you”
>She leads you into the room she just came out of
>Hey Summer yo can wait out here, these rooms are kinda small
>Summer nods and doesn't follow you in
>Closing the door, Kind turns around and smiles at you
>”First lets see how your cuts are doing and change your bandages
>She magics away the bandages and looks surprised
>”Wow, those healed really quick. Is that part of your special talent?
>You look at your question mark mark
“I don't know”
>”Well I guess that's just earth ponies for you”
>You have no idea what she means
“yep”
>”Well now that that's all sorted, I can go ahead and begin
>>
>>27862098
>Kind proceeds to check your temperature
>”100 degrees, perfectly normal”
>Huh, who knew?
>Weight
>”51 pounds, a bit light, but I'm sure a few more good meals would do you good”
>heartbeat
>”36 hbpm, perfect score”
>blood pressure
>”Another healthy reading at 80 mmHg”
>The more you know!
>”Seems to be so far so good, now lets check your mouth. Open up and say ahh”
“ahhh”
>Kind giggles”Somepony forgot to brush this morning, but besides that your mouth and teeth look fine, although you'll still need to visit the dentist for a check-up”
>”Now onto your ears”
>The doctor pone takes a some sort of device to look at your ears
>”A perfect set of adorable ears”
“I'm not adorable”
>”You really are the cutest little thing, you'll be adopted to a loving family in no time”
>Yeah, no
“I'm not cute”
>”Let me look at you eyes now”
>You open you enormous eyes as wide as you can
>”mhmm mhmmm, okay, mhmm, yeah”
>Huh, no commentary this time?
“Something wrong with my eyes?”
>”No, no , your eyes are fine. But through this checkup, I've deducted something about you”
>Did purple horse mess you up somehow? Did you catch something from those raccoon's?
>”You're....”
>Oh did she notice you were transformed?! Maybe she could tell that you weren't actually a filly?!
>”...literally the cutest thing ever!”
>What
>>
>>27862114
“What?”
>”And fillies so cute and well behaved deserve a lollipop and a pretty sticker!”
>Kind enthusiastically places a sticker on your side and hoofs you over a lollipop
>A little dazed, you unwrap the candy and put it in your mouth
>Mmm, cherry
>You quickly devour the lollipop and throw away the stick away in a convenient trash can
>You look at the sticker on your side
>It's about the size of your hoof, has pink hearts all over it and boldly states '100% adorable!' on it
>”And with that, you're all done. Have fun meeting all your new friends!”
>You jump off the examination table
“Uh, thanks”
>You meet Summer outside the room
>”Alright then, lets introduce you. They should be in class right now, follow me
>Great, now you had to deal with a bunch of children... foals, and go to school
>You had to leave as soon as possible
>But for now you better play along, at least until lunch
“Did I miss breakfast?”
>”I thought it would be kinder to let you sleep, don't worry though. Lunch is in a half hour”
“I can last that long”
>Just barely, after you have lunch, you'll escape in the chaos that is kindergarten lunchtime
>It's the perfect plan
>You have arrived at your destination
>A door with a big 3 on the door.
>”Your classroom will be room 3, now go ahead inside the teacher is expecting you”
>Alright lets do this
>You go in
>Leeeerrrroooyyyyyyyyyy Jjjjjeeeeeeeennnnnnnnniiiiiiiinnnnssss
>”Oh my Celestia he just went in”Exclaims Summer
I'm so sorry
>>
>>27862123
>Inside you find about 15 or so fillies looking right at you
>You stare into the void
>It stares back
>A voice breaks in, saving you “Oh you must be Anonymous, Class! This is Anonymous. She's new here so be sure to be nice to her”
>The class responds as one “Yes Ms. Chalkboard”
>”Now Anonymous, please introduce yourself”
>Oh shit what do you do
>Just play it cool Anon, just play it cool
“Err... um. Hi everbody, you can call me Anon for short if you want”
>A filly near the back speaks up
>”You already have your cutie mark. Whats your special talent?”
>Might as well be honest here
>You sit back on your hindlegs, and raise your forehooves in a shrug
>The class reacts mostly as one
>”Ohhhh”
>”Yeah that makes sense”
>”Seems about right”
>”Ohh. Duh, it's so obvious now”
>Well as long as they understood
>The teacher speaks up
>”Now that you've been introduced, lets get back from where we left off. Anon please take a seat at a desk”
>Where to sit on your only day in kindergarten
>>
>>27862141
>Turns out you don't have much choice, there's only one empty desk
>It's in the front
>Fuck, how were you going to daze off properly
>You sit down and class begins
>It's math, simple addition and subtraction
>The teacher passes out some problems and gives you a pencil
>The questions are really easy, writing as a pone, not so much
>You look around, all the fillies around you are using their mouths
>Better not borrow anyone's writing instruments
>You attempt to write down the answers
>It's weirdly easy, guess your mouth was just easier to control or something
>You quickly finish the math worksheet
>Since you were in front, the teacher notice's when you put your pencil down
>”Done already?”
“Yeah, it wasn't difficult”
>”Let me check your work for you”
>She walks over and scans your paper
>”All correct, nicely done. Maybe you could help tutor some of the fillies that are struggling”
>Hell no
“Uh, maybe”
>The teacher goes back to her desk, grabs something and returns to your desk
>”For such good work, you get a sticker!”
>Before you can decline she sticks it on your side right next to the first one
>This one has a winking smiley face wearing glasses with numbers on the background and the phrase 'I'm a smarty!' on it
>This place must use these things as a reward system or something, all the fillies look at you some with admiration, others with envy
>Whatever, either way these were gonna be a hassle to get off. What with your fur and all
>>
>>27862123

lol i forgot the kkk
>>
File: Rainbooooooooow Dash !.jpg (824 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
Rainbooooooooow Dash !.jpg
824 KB, 1280x824
>>27862123
>>
>>27862162
Will there be a continuation of snekfilly someday?
Don't really follow the thread a lot, but I did liked that story a lot.
>>
>>27862201
i have no idea how to continue it, unlike this story

I still need to write out this part actually
>>
>>27862226
Aight that's cool man.
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>27862151
>The bell rings, lunch time
>You follow behind the group of fillies to the cafeteria
>You grab some lunch, it looks like some salad and weird looking french fries. Plus a cookie
>You sit at a table by yourself, digging in
>No point in getting to know any of the filly's here, you're leaving as soon a s you're done
>A filly that looks a little older than you sits next to you
>”Gimme your cookie”
“Already ate it”
>”You're supposed to eat it last!”
“Says who?”
>”You're just supposed to you big dumb butt!”
>Ouch
“Are you like the bully here or something?”
>”It's my special talent”
>She shows her cutie mark off to you, it's a cutesy looking lunch box
“Shouldn't it be making lunches or something?”
>”Pfff, no.... idiot! It's taking other peoples lunches!”
“Oh, that's kinda lame”
“No it's not, hey whats over there!”
>You humor her and look where she's pointing
>You look back to your food tray
>It's not there anymore
>She takes your food tray away
>You walk away
>You had already eaten all your food
>You were a quick eater never stopped eating while the bully filly was talking
>She stole your dirty tray
>You were done with this place, time to see what adventure awaits you next or whatever
>You head towards the exit
>You were just about to go out the front door
>”Whereya going!?”
>You jumped a little bit and wheeled around
>It was Quick Serve
“Outside, need some fresh air”
>”You should just go to the playground, you can't leave that way!”
“Watch me”
>You open the way to freedom
>The sounds and sights of city life pour towards you
“Goodbye”
>>
>>27862151
This is shit.
>>
>>27862468
>You walk out the door
>Your face hits an invisible wall
“Ow, what the hell?”
>”I told you you couldn't leave, the perimeter is enchanted so fillies can only on 2 conditions
“What are the conditions?”
>”Getting adopted or turning 18”
“How does that even work?”
>”I have no idea!”
>Well fuck, hopefully there was a way around this you could find
>Until then, might as well take these stupid stickers off
>You try to take them off
>You can't them off
“Why can't I take these damn things off?”
>”The stickers? They don't go away until you can pass through the barrier”
“Why!?”
“They're defining stickers, so that the ponies that adopt us know what we're like see?”
>She shows you the stickers on her side
>She has a lot of them
>”There are good stickers like this one”
>She points towards a sticker with a smiley face wearing a sweatband and the description 'good team player'
>”And not so good stickers like this one”
>She points at smiley face that appears to be yelling and the phrase 'no indoor voice'
“is this legal”
>”I don't know what that means”
>What did you get yourself into?

Thats part 2. part 3 coming out in a few days
>>27862510
dont care its too late now
>>
>>27862510
Seems fine to me dude.
>>
File: 1459575814577.png (29 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459575814577.png
29 KB, 1000x1000
>>27861399
I want to give Anonfilly a bath and touch her supple body all over.
>>
>>27862098
>”Hey Kind! Anon is back for his physical!”
Should be her physical.

>>27862643
I like it.

>She points at smiley face that appears to be yelling and the phrase 'no indoor voice'
I'm trying to imagine a yelling smiley face.
>>
>>27863012
whoops, ill fix that

imagine a yelling emoticon
>>
>>27862643
This is really entertaining.
I'm liking anonfilly's attitude.
>>
File: 1453736241866.jpg (292 KB, 736x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453736241866.jpg
292 KB, 736x1000
>>27862643
man, love this shit
>>
File: anonfilly.png (27 KB, 570x235) Image search: [Google]
anonfilly.png
27 KB, 570x235
>>
>>27860228
>>27860256
>>27860309
But she does have crotch tits. Its still undevelop hence why its itty bitty. You have to zoom in.
>>
>>27864489
Yess

Reminder.
>you will never lightly play with Annie's little teats, gentley running your fingers along them to cop a quick feel.
>she will never innocently lay in your lap, presenting herself to you, giving you everything to see.
>you will never take in that sight; your beautiful little filly, ready to give yourself to you, weather she knows it at the time or not.
>you will never make love with her when the time is right, turning your cute little developing filly into a mare.
>she will never bear you children and grow old with you, the man who played with her as a child and taught her to be an adult.
>the man who caught her little heart.
>>
>>27864489
based lemon
>>
>>27864489
Oh my~ You're right.
>>
>>27862643
>Anonfilly proceeds to explore the magic wall and attempts to escape
>every attempt backfires Wile E. Coyote-style
>as time goes on, the plans and contraptions get more and more complex
>so does the resulting backfire

>at some point actually manages to cross the barrier
>but either something brings her back or she goes back on her own for some silly reason
This can be fun.
>>
>>27865650
All she'd need to do is be a good filly and ask one of the caretakers to take her out for ice cream or something as a reward. I'm sure they could make an exception for her to pass the barrier.

From there she just needs to lose the guardian when their back is turned.
>>
>>27862042
I really like your premise and dont take this the wrong way, but your writing really lacks.. nuance?

you're writing it like it's a series of event, a report on what is happening. It isn't a story and it doesn't flow like one, character interactions feel like robots programmed to say their line and then just sort of move on.

I'm not exactly a litterary expert myself, but ill try re-writing part of your stuff to help show what I mean later (if I get the time).

Please do continue writing though.
>>
>>27862510
It's cute
>>
I want to cock vore anonfilly
>>
>>27865693
Easier said than done.
I firmly believe that pony guardians take their job /very/ seriously, always keeping an eye on a filly.

Building a catapult on a roof seem more viable.
>inb4: Quick Serve fucks it up somehow

>Anonfilly recruits Quick Serve as her minion
>"What are we going to do today Anon?"
"The same thing we do every day Serve - trying to escape this orphanage."
"Quit asking it every single day you little moron."
>"What's a 'moron' Anon?"
>>
>>27865873
It's fine, my Anon not usually very emotive, like borderline aspergers, the story is mostly from her perspective. And I'm not very good at creating characters, or making up their names.
>>
>>27866176
its not so much that Anon behaves like he's got aspergers, it's how you build the scenes. Or rather, how you dont.
In a few lines we've gone from Anon entering the place, to meeting another filly, meeting the nurse and the principal or whatever you'd call it, have a medical check-up, meet a bully character, establish the magical barrier and the stickers.

It's going too fast, you need to take time to build the scenes, analyze what's happening in the room and in the heads of your characters.

I'm still fairly new to the /mlp/ board so I don't know many of the writefags yet, So I'm going to use Crossroads as an example. He does a very good job at establishing the world the characters are set in, rather than *just* their interactions. I recommend analyzing what it is that he does that helps set the scene better. Not to outright copy him, but try to learn how to do more than stricly move from point A to B.

Do you happen to be from a germanic country?
>>
File: 1423545810403.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1423545810403.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>27864489
Oh yeah I see them now. Those are very cute little crotchtits.
>>
>>27866349
nah I'm american. I just figured you guys would like stuff to happen and that nobody would really care too much about the scenery. And I like crossroads stuff but it move really slow for a greentext. To me greentext stories don't really need to explain their settings too much. Unless something needs to be pointed out as a plot point or something I won't really mention it.

That and I don't have the patience or creativity to give detailed settings,
I want a lot of stuff to happen without having to write a whole book. You might have been spoiled for detail by crossroads.

Basically for me greentexts favor actions over everything
>>
>>27866026
who doesn't?

besides anonfilly more so if you become her
>>
>>27866349
oh and you probably noticed but this story is entirely told in an abomination of a mixture of 2nd and 1st person perspective. With 2nd person pronouns but is treated like a first person story anyway. It's kind of like a greentext tradition I included for some reason. So if Anon doesn't see or think about something it's not written out. If I did I'd be stuck using elements from every kind of perspective. Which is annoying to write and even harder to make even semi cohesive, at least for me.

Also would it help if I changed who I was writing about more often or something?
>>
>There is an Anonfilly orphanage
>All Anonfillies are kept there until Twilight can adopt them out to willing pony parents
>They have all sorts of Anonfillies
>Pilot Anonfilly
>Engineer Anonfilly
>Anime-watching Anonfilly
>Shitposting Anonfilly
>Geiger Anonfilly and her weird not-really-sexual-but-lewd bff Semtex Anonfilly
>Evil Anonfilly
>Moralfag Anonfilly
>Fillycop Anonfilly
>Chronic masturbator Anonfilly
>Femdom Anonfilly
>Pet Anonfilly
>Otherworld particle Anonfilly
>Giant Anonfilly
>Tiny Anonfilly
>A whole lot of Anonfillies
>All the Anonfillies you could ever want (and more!)
>>
>>27866832
"What about this one?"
>"That one has a penis!"
"Soooo it's not an Anonfilly, it's an Anoncolt?"
>"No no, it's an Anonfilly. It's a very feminine penis."
"Twilight."
>"You're not gay, are you, Anon?"
"Twilight, please."
>>
>>27866709
It's fine to want to get to the point faster, and Crossroads's story IS particularly slow burning, jut look at what happend in his last bit of writing; they exchanged a few words and tried to get the birds to not be a dick.
It's everything else that play that make it for an interesting read, but more important makes it feel more organic.

But what's going on in your story right now? We don't even know what kind of building we're in cause you never took the time to describe it. And without a description of our location, we don't form an emotional bond with it. Things and environments can be and have character. Im imagining an old Imperial age building. These buildings have and air of mystery and statelyness to them. They're old and proud and tall. the latter being particularly useful for talking about younger characters, since tall things are intimidating and these sorts of places tend to be a bit unpleasant.

Shifting between perspectives can be very confusing to the reader, so it's best to try and stay consistent. Additionally, not every thing Anon observes is observed conciously. You can describe the characters of an proud, old and stately chair, with a backrest reaching far above what it should be, without blatently writing down how Anon is taking time to take in these observations.
Bottem line is, adding character helps us make an emotional connection with both the world and the people that inhabit it.

Changing perspective can work to fend off monotony and can give you some real interesting results. I'd recommend playing around with it but not untill we've established the world and its character's a little bit further. That doesnt mean you have to flesh out the entire character before switching their perspective either though.

Maybe check out Plague of Grips's video on writing?Im not expert on this stuff, but being from a very direct germanic culture I realized I have trouble with this stuff too
>>
>>27866801
i think you are doing just fine and shouldnt change anything
anonfilly doesnt gove a shit about whats going on or who these ponies are
she just wants food and to get out and not be bothered by annoying fillies or questioning adults
so since the story is from her perspective we should get little information until its relevant to the character to have it
it allows for things to happen without getting stuck on hundred word details
and then when something is actually important it gets some attention
>>
>>27866832
I like this premise but I feel like too many anons would be defined by their sexual preference.
>>
>>27866997
I didnt mean to tell him to just change his writing style to what Crossroads is doing, just that at this point I feel there isnt enough info being given about the world around her, and that events are moving too fast to get invested in them.

Like I said, I do really like the premise and I like what the story is doing. I just think the story should take its time a bit more.
>>
>>27866832
Does that include cock vorable fillies? Or at they multi-purpose?
>>
>>27866998
Or their talents
>>
>>27861993
>>27862695
You guys rock!
>>
File: [screaming dimensionally].gif (408 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
[screaming dimensionally].gif
408 KB, 256x256
>>27866832
>with a flash of magic, a spell that was supposed to contain Discord's chaotic fun, Twilight's castle was stretched across dimensions, becoming a nexus of the multiverse
>within it's multidimensional structure every door, arch and other enclosed spaces can become a portal leading into the unknown: from different dimensions to Luna's private chambers

>from time to time, colts and fillies appear in the crystal halls, looking all the same yet no two foals are alike
>scared, confused, at times even angry, they wander the castle, looking for cookies or to stir some trouble, or both as it usually happens
>sometimes disappearing as suddenly as they appeared, turning a corner, never to be seen again
>some leave the castle walls to roam free in the Ponyville, wrecking chaos, stealing produce, insulting bystanders, daring Rainbow Dash to do dangerous or outright silly things, mocking and yelling "APUL" at Apple family members, seducing Big Macintosh and attending Pinkie Pie's "Pinkie Pie's special private party for little fillies and colts"
>>
File: 1453745703743.jpg (145 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
1453745703743.jpg
145 KB, 500x506
>>
>>27867738
>"If you want to be a CMC you have to spend a minute in Big Mac's ballsack"
>>
>>27867763
If I were Anonfilly, I would let Big Mac drill my little fillypussy, and I would milk his cock dry all in front of Apple Bloom.
>>
File: Fuck off shit OC!.png (476 KB, 1423x943) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off shit OC!.png
476 KB, 1423x943
>>
>>27867990
but then you'd have to refill him
>>
>>27866832
I would totally be betacuck anonfilly
>>
File: 1450334942501.jpg (715 KB, 900x1852) Image search: [Google]
1450334942501.jpg
715 KB, 900x1852
I want to be a cum dumpster Anonfilly
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 158

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.