[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: 77766.png (983 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
77766.png
983 KB, 1280x800
You are a pony
you come across a tiny changeling grub/nymph that has been seperated from its family and hive and has no chance to survive on its own.
All the other ponies want to immediately kill the Changeling because adult changelings eat ponies.
The changeling is small and crying in fear of both being seperated from its family and the crowd yelling at it.

What do you do?
>>
File: captain hawkins.gif (819 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
captain hawkins.gif
819 KB, 500x281
>>27818462
Kill it, ofcourse.
>>
>>27818462
It depends: if I was a random pony, I'd probably desperately look for a way to save it. If I was Nausicaa Pone, I'd let things happen otherwise there would never be a comic and that sincerely bad and crippled movie adaptation.
>>
>>27818462
You ever hear about "the farmer and the viper"?
Its a being evolved to kill and eat you. There's just not getting around this, its a kill or be killed scenario.
changelings and ponies cannot coexist.
>>
>>27818462
I thought they fed on love not the ponies themselves?
>>
This sounds like it would make a great green.
>>
>>27818941
Its both love and their life force, given how all ponies fed upon by changelings have looked to be drained of energy or in danger of death (like shining armor being weakened or any of the implied deaths in the comics)
>>
>>27818957
>And they all died.
>>
>>27818462
One winter a Farmer found a Viper frozen and numb with cold, and out of pity picked it up and placed it in his bosom. The Viper was no sooner revived by the warmth than it turned upon its benefactor and inflicted a fatal bite upon him; and as the poor man lay dying, he cried, 'I have only got what I deserved, for taking compassion on so villainous a creature.'

I wouldn't like it, but I'd wring it's neck
>>
>>27818985
>comics
I shiggy diggy
>>
>>27818985
I like to think it just KO's them for a while.

Changelings are parasites, it's not wise to kill off a potential host.
>>
>>27818999
>Shitposting on sneks.
Nice try, reverse Satan.
>>
>>27819078
Hey, its not SMART, but its FUN, and that's what being an evil succubus is all about.

Just like how its self destructive for the dark eldar to torture their slaves to death, but still do because, fuck restraint
>>
>>27818462
It might be a monster but it's just a child.
And if in this scenario I am still a big scary human, I guess I am a monster too.

I would quiet the crowd as best as I could, telling them I will take care of the problem.
Among the cheers I would approach the cowering nymph and pick it up.
And then take it home to the confusion of the crowd.

I'm going to guess I will have a book princess beating down my door soon.
>>
>Knock knock
>Getting up from your rather comfortable yet tatty sofa you inch lazily towards the door
>Knock knock
>Mumbling to yourself about the rudeness of the unknown pony knocking at your door when you're trying to nap.
>You open up to reveal...
"Twilight?"
>"Anon? is it... is it over?"
"Sure is, I squashed it fla-"
>"Screee?"
"Shit"
>"Anon! you promised you'd take care of it!"
>Before you can respond she barges past you into the gloom.
>"Where is it Anon!?"
"Nowhere! I told you I've taken care of i-"
>"Screee"
"Stupid Carlos"
>Stopping in the middle of the room Twilight turns slowly to face you.
>"you named it? why Carlos?"
"Because he's small annoying and shits all over the place"
>"ANON!"
"TWILIGHT!"
>It's clear she's starting to lose her temper with you and making jokes isn't going to help the situation.
>"Hand over the changling Anon, I'll have to deal with it myself"
"No way Twi, I'm taking care of him!"
>>
>>27819404
>Willing to kill an innocent child.
Damn Twi, you cold.
>>
File: large.jpg (203 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
203 KB, 765x1024
>>27819483
she murdered an entire room of sentient pinkie clones, you think she gives a fuck about a bug?
>>
File: TwilightGrin.png (456 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TwilightGrin.png
456 KB, 1280x720
>>27819528
>Implying those things were sentient.
They were nothing but hollow husks of emotion.
Like Rarity.
>>
>>27819404
>"ANON! Last warning, hand over that, creature now!"
>She almost spits out the word creature at you.
>Shaking your head you point to the door.
>Twilight stamps her hoof in response and shakes her head.
>"You have no idea as to what just one of those things is capable of Anon, please listen to me."
"And you don't know what I'm capable of Twi, get out of my house, now!"
>She stomps past you, head held high not looking at you.
>"I'll be back Anon."
"I'll bake a cake for the occasion ya bitch"
>Slamming the door behind her she continues to stomp angrily down the road.
"Screee?"
"Shh now Carlos it's alright"
>Slipping into the kitchen you walk towards the bread bin and open it up revealing a small black grub with wide green eyes.
>"Hey little guy"
>Moving your hand closer to the creature you softly tickle it's belly.
>The grub grab your hand hand in it's hooves and bites gently onto your finger, suckling at it.
>>
>>27819548
they're capable of living on their own in a city without outside assistance
>>
File: Twilight Shrug.gif (280 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Shrug.gif
280 KB, 472x472
>>27819615
Like I said, lifeless husks.
Anything that lives in a city like that basically is one.
>>
>>27819628
even coco?
>>
>>27819615
So can a pigeon.
>>
>>27819643
Especially coco.
>>
>>27819549
We must prepare for a siege.
Put a chair under the door handle.
>>
>>27819657
>all powerful alicorn goddess of magic
>Put a chair under the door handle
I don't even
>>
>>27819549
"Ow you little-"
>You pull back your hand quickly from the creatures grasp.
>Is it... crying?
>Yup, it's crying, you notice the corners of it's eyes swell with tears as they trickle down the changlings face.
>"Scree!"
>"Shit! don't cry lil fella, don't cry! I won't let that mean Twilight Sparkle lay a hoof on you!"
>Lifting up the vreature you move to the bathroom to grab a towel.
>Bundling up little Carlos you smile at the snugbug in your arms.
"There we are, nice and cosy"
>Moving swiftly from the bathroom to the living room you quickly baricade the door by pushing an armchair against it.
>You decide not to worry about the windows assuming that Twilight won't go as far as to breaking them.
>Then you make your way upstairs with the baby changling wrapped tightly against you.
>"Scree?"
"Don't worry Carlos everything is going to be fine."
>>
>>27819694
>It somehow fucking works.
>>
I'd gently kill it because it's only a little baby.
>>
>>27819695
Great, now its mother won't take it back.
>>
>>27819695
this will end with carlos biting his throat out in the middle of the night and eating him, I know it
>>
>>27819695
>As you reach the top of the stairs you see the flickering of what looks like fire outside.
>Reaching your bedroom you look outside to witness a sea of burning torches somehow being held in the hooves of the gathering crowd.
"What the fuck is wrong with you ponies!?"
>You cry out to the crowd but angry shouting you with words you can't make out is your only response.
>Holding Carlos tightly to your chest you spot Twilight in the crowd.
>She's not looking up at you and is instead trying to force open the door with magic, luckily for you chairs are immune to magic, you hope.
>However after a few short seconds of grunting from Twilight the door is ripped from it's hinges and the chair is pushed aside.
>Meanwhile downstairs Twilight inches her way into the gloom of your house, the torches outside casting strange shadows on the walls.
>"Anon!? are you two in here?"
>Silence...
>Silence is all that answers Twilight, cept the muttering of the crowd outside and the sounds of shuffling upstairs.
>"A-ha!"
>Twilight marches up the narrow stairway before reaching your door.
>"I told you I'd be back Anon, where is the monster? I mean...
>An audible sigh escapes her.
>"Where is Carlos? can we not talk about this like civilized creatures?"
"Fuck off Twiggy!"
>"Fine! have it your way! the hard way!"
>You can hear her choke up on the other side of the door.
>>
>>27819780
Quick! Make an armor by strapping chairs to yourself to make yourself magic immune!
>>
>>27819780
>With a blast off magic the door slams open revealing a very angry looking Twilight.
>"Anon! please!"
>You respond by throwing a desk lamp at her face.
>With a sharp blast of purple the lamp bursts into flames and falls to the floor.
>There are tears in her eyes as she steps closer.
>"Anon please listen to me, that THING can't live here in Ponyville!
"Then we'll move away, Twilight I'm not letting you hurt Carlos!
>"It's not that simple Anon!"
"Then what do you suggest? that we just kill it and get on with out lives?"
>Her silence is the only answer you need as she inches closer to you.
>Using her magic she tugs at the bundle in your arms.
>Feeling your arms go numb you let her take the bundle away from you.
>"Everything is going to be alright Anon, but we can't let this thing live."
"I... I understand."
>She smiles warmly at you but you look away, feeling a tear trickle down your face.
>Then a flash, a loud bang and silence, the bundle is gone and Twilight steps closer to you, hugging your waist.
>"Everything is going to be alright Anon, I'm sorry it had to come to this, truly I am."
>You start to cry as she pulls you closer.
>Holding you tightly Twilight just nuzzles you softly and whispers to you for several miutes.
>"Do you want me to stay?"
"I think you should leave"
>"I understand Anon, I hope you can forgive me..."
>leaving you alone she steps quickly down the stairs and outside, you can hear her talking to the mob, calming them down, tellig them the threat has gone.
>Getting on your hands and knees you peer under the bed.
>Two green eyes look back at you.
>"Scree?"
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.