[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 0153aa3c1a.jpg (82 KB, 625x654) Image search: [Google]
0153aa3c1a.jpg
82 KB, 625x654
Hey guys newfag here. I wonder why so many people love mlp. Could you explain ?
>>
>>27794555
Do you like the show? Then you already know why.
Don't you like the show? Then fuck off.
>>
File: 1448829767912s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1448829767912s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>27794555
>>
pastebin.com/mwat380a
>>
>>27795299
Wow what a work ! Good job I understand now, ty buddy
>>
>>27795472
The pleasure is all mine. The truth is that the MLP fandom is no different from other popular fandoms, it is simply that it seems too wierd or strange by society's standards that people simply won't accept the common answers because the behavior is "too wierd" to justify. If someone asks you why you liked your favorite movie and rejected every answer you gave asking for the "real" reason, eventually everyone would get stumped because you can't rationally explain an emotional connection. All I did in the pastebin was try to rationalize the emotional connnections everyone has, so that others might understand the fandom at least on an emotional level.
>>
>>27795633
Nigga I ain't reading that shit
>>
File: 1342332605849.jpg (242 KB, 1214x289) Image search: [Google]
1342332605849.jpg
242 KB, 1214x289
A real explanation
>>
>>27796576
>bumping a shit thread
kill yourself
>>
I don't have a problem with that.

I have a problem with you.

The problem is with your respiration.

Here, let me tie a knot in your neck.
>>
>>27794555
Because we're obviously furries who loves cartoon horses.
>>
>>27794555
delete "whats the appeal" threads
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.