[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you don't read the comics you're a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Reminder that if you don't read the comics you're a fan of the fandom.
>>
I used to but I fell too far behind.
>>
>>27775883
I haven't watched since Season 1
>>
>>27775883
I can't read.
>>
>>27775883
lmao
>>
I never watched the show at all.
>>
>>27776099
just look at pictures
>2016
>reading
lmao
>>
>>27776084
I am sickened.
>>
>>27776084
>>27776179
Supreme meme, my main man
>>
>>27775883
I don't read the comics because they aren't canon (like EQG), and because they don't even make sense in the continuity of the show.

Not that it matters, because I dropped the show at Magical Mystery Cure.
>>
>>27775883
>watching the show after S2E2
>reading illustrated fanfiction
this is why the board is so shit nowadays, fucking casuals and ponychanners
>>
>>27775883
CENSOR THAT SHIT.
>>
But the comics are shit you god damn double nigger
>>
>>27776099
this desu
>>
>>27775883
That's like saying if you don't like Teen Titans Go you don't like Teen Titans.

But whatever helps you sleep at night considering you're a FotF until the hiatus is over.
>>
>>27775883
If you don't like FnAF you're not a real gamer
>>
>>27776084
good for you
>>
>>27775883
If you don't like Undertale you're not a real gamer
>>
mlp is the only fandom that pretends some official media isn't official enough.
>>
>>27777254
The 'official media' is bad. The show writers are BAD at their jobs...the IDW comics are hit or miss. Do you think Hasbro/DHX went out to find the best writers their budget would support when they resurrected MLP? Hell no...they got the cheapest hacks they could to write a 22 minute toy commercial.
>>
>>27775883

ok
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.