[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who made this?!! I fucking want to know who did this picture??!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: medium.png (349 KB, 524x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
349 KB, 524x600
Who made this?!! I fucking want to know who did this picture??!!!
>>
>>27761144

It's just cut out of one of the MLP kid's storybooks- Goodnight, Baby Flurry Heart.
>>
>>27761144
>Tfw this could actually happen but since girls show it won't
Could actually make a good creepypasta.
>>
According to magical theory though, she would be found and returned to normal by either Zecora or Discord. Both have been able to sense sources of magic and once they realize the princess is gone, and Flurry Heart just happened to come into possession of a doll that looks like Twilight that's giving off a strong alicorn magic aura and both parents know neither gave it to her, they will realize what happened and change her back.
>>
AND THERE'S THE CREEPY DOLL
THAT ALWAYS FOLLOWS YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfojf0KkTrQ
>>
>>
>>27761914
That artwork creeps the shit out of me.
>>
>>27761210
Discord will die in the finale.
>>
>>27761993
This anon will take it in the pooper tonight.
>>
>>27762019
You mean take it to the manure tonight?
>>
>>27761144
This is unlikely to happen. They made sure her magic is controlled and Sunburst is responsible for taking care of her.
>>
File: 1466935409579.png (352 KB, 683x584) Image search: [Google]
1466935409579.png
352 KB, 683x584
>>27761144
Jesus Christ
>>
>>27761144
The other Alicorns and ponies get desperate and use a time spell to follow Twilight in the past. The timeline won't be affected, but they figure out where she is and reverses the spell.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.