[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what are your true thoughts on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault[7].jpg (68 KB, 1280x726) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[7].jpg
68 KB, 1280x726
Now that the dust has settled, what are your true thoughts on this episode?
>>
>>27754418
I believe in paranormal activities since I have experienced them.
>>
>>27754454
Do tell.
>>
>>27754418
I remember seeing an argument about that ep. on YouTube about something religion related then it became a huge debate. No clue why, but it's not the worse episode in the series.
>>
>>27754529
The episode used to be notorious for rustling the jimmies of fedora-tippers.
>>
>>27754575
Which makes no sense, because denying the existence of phenomena that you've repeatedly seen in action just because you haven't been able to explain them yet is very unscientific.
>>
>>27754740
Atheists aren't really interested in science and epistemology. They just hate religion in order to feign intellectual and moral superiority.
>>
>>27754418
I'm still mad cause that science room was never used again. Twi's crazy experiments could've made for some interesting episodes
>>
>>27754887
Nice meme
>>
It brings upon some questions. Pinkie has her pinkie sense, Fluttershy has her stare, and Rainbowdash can cause sonic booms in seconds. What about Applejack and Rarity? Neither if them has a strange, unexplained ability. I wonder if they will be revealed later.
>>
Twilight is still a unicorn, so Iike it
>>
>>27755025
Rarity has the ability of being a slut
>>
>>27755025
Applejack can twist her tongue.
>>
>>27755025
Rarity had that gem finding thing until mary sue sparkle trivialized it doing it herself with out much effort.
>>
>>27755025
Applejack has her countryisms and Rarity has her fashion sense. Re-watch season five premier.
>>
>>27755092
Also AJ has Hank hill senses.
>>
File: artistcrystals1986.png (291 KB, 889x899) Image search: [Google]
artistcrystals1986.png
291 KB, 889x899
>>27754454
>I suffer from dementia, ergo , dead people try to troll us because they want to
>>
File: still.better.than.robin.jpg (368 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
still.better.than.robin.jpg
368 KB, 1296x730
>>27755092
>>27755113

So rarity and AJ are the aquamans of the group.
>>
It isn't about religion but Faust completely fucked it up regardless.
>>
>>27755180
It wasn't Faust, it was Dave's fault
>>
>>27755025
>>27755084
They could always give the two of them Random super powers via the EOH if the guardians of harmony thing picks up; it wouldn't be too much of an asshole to have the EOH bestow super abilities on them all.

AJ has some skill with the lasso and the ability to kick things for her abilities; Rarity would actually be halfway decent as a threat with magic to back up creativity based on power ponies.
>>
>>27754418
Twilight suffering more and more slapstick injury over the course of the episode was a hilarious gag, and the moral was solid, albeit controversial to a few fans.
Going back and watching the oldies makes me realize how Pinkie has clearly been lacking in later seasons, she doesn't have that spunky, almost smug self awareness about her antics, not like she used to.
>>
File: Capture.png (361 KB, 1024x564) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
361 KB, 1024x564
>>27754418
Reminder that Fluttershy refers to twiggy by her full name in this episode, and it feels weird as fuck
>>
>>27755268
referring to the ponies by their fully name ALWAYS feels weird as fuck.
Saying "Rainbow dash" instead of Dash or Rainbow or dashie or RD feels weird.

Its like saying someone's first and last name in real life.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.