[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought you guys said they weren't allowed to use fanon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Nyx mug.jpg (548 KB, 3694x1779) Image search: [Google]
Nyx mug.jpg
548 KB, 3694x1779
I thought you guys said they weren't allowed to use fanon characters.
>>
Hasbro can basically do whatever they want. Hell, I think there were some OC's as background ponies in some of the episodes!
>>
File: DELET THIS.gif (677 KB, 426x252) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.gif
677 KB, 426x252
>>27738749
>>
>>27738749
What fanon character is that supposed to be?
>>
>>27738775
I think he thinks Pinkie there is supposed to be Nyx...
>>
>>27738749
Put in a hot liquid, it reveals Pinkie Pie.

http://www.vandorproducts.com/my-little-pony-20-oz-heat-reactive-ceramic-mug_3282.aspx
>>
>>27738786
I think this anon can't understand a joke.
>>
>>27738796
I believe the joke is that OP thought they magically gained the ability to be amusing.
>>
>>27738830
Shut the fuck up I'm hilarious.
>>
>>27738840
Do you have legit autism?
>>
File: 2ce1c0l.jpg (29 KB, 166x247) Image search: [Google]
2ce1c0l.jpg
29 KB, 166x247
>>27738787
>>
you know, I would like to see a video of this so called magic picture coming into existence if you heat up the cup.

vid or it didn't happen.
>>
>>27738758
>not garbage day
You suck diks.
>>
>>27740312
I've actually got that mug as a gift a while back. Hot Topic's website was having some kinda clearance or something. Anyway, the shit in it has to be really fucking hot to get rid of every bit of black coating, and it starts to go back to hidden pretty fast. Still neat, and it's a big fuck-off mug, so if you want a hell of a lot of coffee or soup or something it's good for that.
>>
>>27738787
>live sixty miles from the nearest retailer
Online it is.
>>
>>27738749
Says who?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.