[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mlpswg/ - Star Wars General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 189
File: 1424656205261.png (212 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1424656205261.png
212 KB, 1280x720
Twilight of the Green Edition

https://brorlandi.github.io/StarWarsIntroCreator/#!/AKL51Jw1uDUErSMlz5Iq

Hello and welcome back to the /mlp/ Star Wars General, your place for all things pony-related in a galaxy far, far away! Come in and enjoy green and art of Jedi, Sith and Bounty Hunter pones alike and more!

Primary Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/n8cu6gNn

Steam Community: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/swmlpg

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/NeC3j
>>
>>27732492
Hey, we're back. As I've said right before bump limit last thread, working on an update. Expect it sometime tomorrow.
>>
>>27732589
>http://pastebin.com/n8cu6gNn
Looking it over, the link to my story needs to be changed to http://pastebin.com/hW4xfmkF

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>27732604

Well, shit.

We'll fix it next OP.
>>
>>27732680
You could just update the bin...
>>
>>27732703

I posted it as an anon. You can't edit those. I could've had it in my pastebin but I really didn't want to.
>>
File: 8340997563566723245.png.jpg (87 KB, 958x833) Image search: [Google]
8340997563566723245.png.jpg
87 KB, 958x833
>tfw I've caught up on all the stories that I'm currently reading

I think I'm addicted to green because I still want more, any recommendations?
>>
>>27732733
Some of the thread's writers have other stories they've written and/or are writing. Droidnon's got a couple others he's writing atm, Sarge has some older ones. Haven't checked the other writers yet but I'm pretty sure you could find something.
>>
>>27733238
Thanks for reminding me, I've been meaning to have a look at Sarges Werewolf Anon stories, as for Droid, I see he has some new stuff on his pastebin, this should be enough to last a few days.
>>
So Anons, would you all be interested in hearing a tale of scientist during the time of strife?
>>
>>27733822
Do you mean the dark times?
>>
>>27733842
I don't know yet. Right now I only have a concept for a story, but that's about it.
>>
>>27733822
I'm up for it.
>>
>>27733822

I'm down.
>>
page 9
>>
>>27734466
>>
>>27734466
>>
Oy.

I'll see about getting an update out soon enough.
>>
>>27735647
Take your time, senpai.
>>
File: 1466812252710.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
1466812252710.gif
1 MB, 326x256
>>27735647
>>
File: 20160410150728_1.jpg (309 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160410150728_1.jpg
309 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>27735647
Can't wait.
>>
File: Polis Massacre.jpg (159 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Polis Massacre.jpg
159 KB, 1280x960
>>27736245
NEVER FORGET THE

P O L I S M A S S A C R E
O A
L S
I S
S A
C
R
E
>>
>>27736640
Aw shit
>>
>>27736245
>>27736640
Someone needs to host a server.
>>
File: GiT.png (494 KB, 1023x673) Image search: [Google]
GiT.png
494 KB, 1023x673
Look what I've got /mlpswg/.
It's an older build, but I can still show you some stuff.
>>
>>27736674
This shit going anywhere?
>>
>>27736720
I'm not part of the team, so I don't know. However they've got permission to put it on steam, so that's a thing...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/488430/
>>
File: tatooine.png (979 KB, 1029x603) Image search: [Google]
tatooine.png
979 KB, 1029x603
>>27736674
>>
I'm working on revising my update now. I'll post it here in a couple hours or so.
>>
File: flying.png (975 KB, 1028x601) Image search: [Google]
flying.png
975 KB, 1028x601
>>27736806
>>
File: spess.png (404 KB, 1027x606) Image search: [Google]
spess.png
404 KB, 1027x606
>>27736892
Spess? To spess.
>>
>>27736735
Then where did you get that "demo"?
>>
>>27737029
It was an old download I found on some youtube video. I've had this for about a month. I can upload it if you really want
>>
>>27737166
Just curious. If you want you might as well.
>>
>>27736823
Am i the only one who is hyped for this?
If you haven't sat down and read Solaire's story, do it. This shit's gold, and in my opinion the best story on the board where the main character doesn't use the force.
>>
>>27737419
It's pretty good.
>>
File: 1449944971410.png (618 KB, 800x1300) Image search: [Google]
1449944971410.png
618 KB, 800x1300
>>27737419
you're not the only one i've been waiting pretty long for an update too
>>
File: ohgosh.png (5 KB, 336x150) Image search: [Google]
ohgosh.png
5 KB, 336x150
>>27737419
Aww thanks. Your wait is about over.
>>
File: vDVUAFe.gif (584 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
vDVUAFe.gif
584 KB, 320x213
>>27737859
>>
File: Mataleestate.jpg (177 KB, 874x682) Image search: [Google]
Mataleestate.jpg
177 KB, 874x682
>The wind whistles through the air above and around you as you all crouch down on a small grassy hilltop, a little ways away from the militia HQ.
>You use your viewfinder in your helmet's antenna to zoom in and do a bit of recon.
>The building looks like it's about two stories high. It's pretty big, compared to the other buildings you saw back at the compound.
>Sunset is beside you, also observing the building through her helmet, but Pinkie doesn't have a helmet.
>"What do you guys see?"
>There are two guards by the door on the eastern face. Both of them are armed with simple blaster rifles.
>There's a door on the northern face, but no one is there. You're going to assume that there are two more on the west side, just to be safe.
"At least two guards. Maybe four."
>On the second floor balcony, there's a turret. It doesn't look operational though.
"An inoperable turret on the balcony. But...."
>Nothing else noteworthy. These guys are so ill-equipped.
"...That's about it. You see anything else Sunset?"
>"Not really. Just like the map showed, there's a bunch of canyons and rocks on the other side of the building."
>Sure enough, the canyons stretch on for a few kilometers in either direction beyond the building.
>You shut off your viewfinder and your antenna rotates upright again.
"If we want to find these guys, we can't let the militia see us. If they do, they'll think we're looters and go after us. They'll leave their base defenseless. We can't risk it being destroyed or desecrated until we know the looters are in the canyons, so we have to be stealthy."
>Plus, if they live, there's a possibly of getting paid more.
>You turn to look at Sunset and Pinkie.
"The easiest way, obviously, would be to fly over the building and land on the other side."
>Pinkie turns around and points to her back. "Yeah, if we all had jetpacks."
"I know."
>You don't want to risk going around on the ground. That would take too long and you could be spotted. There isn't much cover out here.
>>
File: Aewdvwavr.jpg (102 KB, 960x530) Image search: [Google]
Aewdvwavr.jpg
102 KB, 960x530
>>27737967
>"What if we carried her between us and flew over?"
>You look up at Sunset and Pinkie's eyes light up. "Oooh! That sounds fun!"
"That sounds crazy."
>Sunset shrugs at you. "Well what other options do you have for me? We're on the clock and we don't want these guys to see us, so the three of us going up and over would be the quickest way there."
>"Come on Anon! Pleeeeeease?"
>You grumble a bit. That would be the quickest option.
>Truth be told, you're reluctant because Pinkie would probably scream and whoop like an excited child. She's already sticking her bottom lip out and begging you with her hands clasped together.
>You sigh and take another look back at the building for a moment.
>You hate improvising.
You look back at her. "I don't want to hear any squeals or laughing while we're up there, got it? We're going for stealth here."
>Her smile stretches wide and she jumps into the air. "YESSS! OH MY GOSH, THIS WILL BE SO MUCH FUN! I'M GONNA FLY! I'M GONNA FLY! I'M GONNA FLY!"
>You cross your arms and watch her and she squeals and laughs, like you just told her not to do, in circles around you.
>After about thirty seconds she looks at you and Sunset and stops abruptly.
>She then takes a deep breath and composes herself.
>"Aaaand, it's all out of my system!"
>She smiles at you again, blushing a little.
"Good."
>You really hate that you need her.
>You and Sunset turn around and Pinkie steps between you.
>"Alright, Pinkie, grab our hands."
>She grabs Sunset's right hand, and your robotic left. She squeezes you tight and Sunset continues talking.
>"No tricks or fancy maneuvers. We're just going up and over the building, to the ridge on the opposite side."
>You take another look around at the field. You can hear and feel the wind around you.
>Might be a bit turbulent up there.
"Hopefully this wind won't be much of a problem once we're in the air."
>"If it is, we'll make adjustments."
You shrug. "You're the pilot. I'll follow your lead."
>>
File: Brith over Dantooine.png (759 KB, 984x738) Image search: [Google]
Brith over Dantooine.png
759 KB, 984x738
>>27737987
>"Pinkie, hold on tight. If you can, also keep an eye out for any movement on the ground. Hopefully, the militia won't see or hear us up there, but if they do, let us know."
>Pinkie nods happily. "Okie dokie!"
>Sunset takes a deep breath. "Okay, here we go. Three. Two. One."
>You and Sunset simultaneously activate your jetpacks and rise into the air.
>You both lean out and away from Pinkie to compensate for the extra weight, and all three of you ascend further.
>Out of the corner of your eye, you see her look down, and she squeezes your hand tighter.
>She better not be getting scared. You're already in the air.
>You ascend at a rate of a couple of feet per second for a while before you head toward the building.
>The roar of your jets is muffled a little as the wind blows at them. You're starting to have a bit of trouble keeping yourself aligned in one constant direction as you move into a stronger air current.
>"Keep moving forward, but go slow!"
>As you get higher into the air, you also move closer to the building.
>From this altitude, you can see the maze of canyons stretch out for miles directly ahead.
>Another strong gust of wind hits from your left and you're knocked off-balance for a split second, but you quickly recover.
>"Guys?"
"We're alright, Pinkie!"
>"No, look! Speeder bikes!"
>You and Sunset both look to your left and see four speeders coming over a hilltop toward you.
>They're closing in fast and you're now directly over the building. If they get much closer, they'll see you.
>You have to move.
>"Descend! Now!"
>You gaze forward and look for the nearest ridge on the canyon's perimeter.
>You see a good spot on the right hand side of the labyrinth's mouth and point to it.
"There! Pinkie, hold on!"
>You and Sunset both raise the thrust of your jetpacks to the maximum and dive toward the canyon's wall.
>>
File: Dantooine-Landschaft1.jpg (133 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
Dantooine-Landschaft1.jpg
133 KB, 1000x800
>>27738010
>Pinkie screams a little at the sudden acceleration, but you don't stop.
>You quickly glance left at the oncoming speeders. They're dangerously close to you now.
>You all shoot down toward the ground. At this point, you don't care if the militia sees you.
>You only slow down when you're about twenty feet from the surface.
>Pinkie swings her legs forward and releases you and Sunset. As soon as she lands, she rolls forward once into a crouching position.
>You and Sunset both deactivate your jetpacks and grunt as you land beside each other.
>"Whew!"
You look over at her. "You alright?"
>She nods. "Yeah I'm fine. That was too close though."
>The roar of the bikes behind you gets your attention and you turn around to look back at the building.
>The four speeders slow down as they approach, and the three of you get down and lay on your stomachs.
>The two militia guards you saw before raise their rifles at them and retreat into the building.
>"What do we do?"
"We can't risk the looters getting away while they're in the open. Let's wait for when they come into the canyons, then we'll follow them in the air."
>"What about Pinkie?"
>You look over at her.
>"I can steal one of the bikes! You guys can ride along and I'll follow right behind them!"
"Good idea."
>She does have the Force on her side. She could do it.
>You look back at the speeders again as they rev their engines and alter their direction toward you.
"This is it. Pinkie, get into a good position a bit deeper into the canyon where you know they'll pass you."
>"Got it!"
>She gets up and runs back along the ridge, deeper into the canyon.
>You and Sunset wait for another few seconds before you get up and ready your rifles as the bikes close in.
>>
File: Speeder Bike 001.jpg (35 KB, 700x442) Image search: [Google]
Speeder Bike 001.jpg
35 KB, 700x442
>>27738040
>You both crouch down, but continue along the ridge line as fast as you can.
>The speeders' engines get much louder as they enter the canyon. You look down as the first bike zooms past you. The second and third ones follow.
"On my signal... Now!"
>Once the last bike is right beside you, you rise up and sprint along the ridge line, activating your jetpack. Sunset is right behind you.
>You both aim your rifles down at the bike and fire. A few shots hit the front and right side of it, making the Duros driver look around in confusion.
>A couple seconds later, as he passes a section of the maze that sticks out a bit into the canyon, Pinkie Pie emerges from behind it, and leaps onto the bike.
>The driver looks forward again as she lands in front of him, obviously shocked.
>In one motion, she pounces, grabs his neck, and throws him from the driver's seat into the canyon wall. You barely hear him scream before he impacts it.
>Pinkie gets into the driver's seat and looks up at you two. "Come on!"
>You and Sunset descend and land on either of the large frontal fins of the speeder bike and Pinkie takes off.
>You both try to stay balanced in the center of the bike as best you can. You need this joyride to last.
>The drivers of the three remaining bikes look back at you for a second before they round a corner to the right.
>Pinkie hits the brakes and follows behind them around the corner before accelerating once again.
>The nearest bike's driver looks back at you and fires a single blaster shot at you, which misses.
>As the bikes make another left turn, Pinkie is forced to slow down more so she doesn't flip.
>This bike has too much weight. She can't keep up as easily. You need another one.
"Pinkie, get as close as you can to that one! Sunset, sit behind her!"
>You and Sunset coordinate your movements to avoid rocking the bike as much as possible as you shift positions.
>>
File: speeder-sm.jpg (60 KB, 460x260) Image search: [Google]
speeder-sm.jpg
60 KB, 460x260
>>27738064
>She moves to sit behind Pinkie and you move in front of her. You hunker down and spread your arms and legs out to hold yourself face-down between the two frontal fins.
>This should make it a little easier for Pinkie to make turns now.
>She hits the accelerator and closes in on the next bike.
>The driver turns around again and fires another shot, missing you again.
>You keep yourself as low as you can while Sunset returns fire.
>He looks forward again and accelerates away from you.
>Pinkie stays in hot pursuit as you zigzag left and right down the canyon.
>She's trying, but you can't get close enough to this guy.
>You need to slow him down. Even in this confined space, your jetpack alone won't be fast enough to keep up.
>You do have a missile though...
>Once you reach a relatively straight pathway, you look beyond the nearest bike at the other two in front of it.
>The bike in the middle is a decent distance away. He's staying close behind the leader.
>He's far enough away that the nearest bike will have time to react and slow down once you blow it up.
>Pinkie cannot, and must not lose the leader under any circumstances. You have to get to where they're going. If you get separated from the girls, that's fine. As long as one of you gets there.
>You look back at them for a moment before looking ahead again and turning on your comms. The bike is too loud for them to hear you otherwise.
"Sunset, Pinkie, when I give the signal, both of you duck down! I'm going airborne and I don't want to hit you!"
>Sunset replies. "What are you doing?!"
"Just trust me, I have an idea! Pinkie, DO NOT lose the lead bike! Stay focused on the lead bike! The lead bike and nothing else! Do you understand?!"
>"Lead bike! Got it!"
>You watch as you quickly approach the end of the narrow pathway.
>The front two bikes turn right once they reach a fork in the canyon.
>That's your chance!
"GET DOWN!"
>>
>>27738091
>You activate your jetpack, full power, and push off of the bike.
>Your foot narrowly misses Sunset as you ascend, but you get clear of them.
>As you quickly gain altitude, you look ahead and target the center bike as it follows the leader down the canyon. There's still a good bit of distance between him and the bike closest to Sunset and Pinkie.
>Once you're locked onto the bike, you press a button on your gauntlet.
>The missile on your pack blasts off and screams as it flies down to its target.
>You don't wait for it. You fly ahead as fast as you can after the missile.

---

>"Sunset, what are we waiting for?!"
>You don't know, exactly. You look ahead at the line of speeders as Pinkie continues to follow them.
>Just then, you hear a familiar screech coming from above.
>You look up into the air and see a missile flying down toward the second bike.
>So that's what he was doing.
>A second later, the missile impacts and a large ball of fire consumes the second bike. The nearest bike slows down hard and drifts off to the right a little.
"Pinkie, don't slow down! Move left!"
>"Okay!"
>Pinkie hits the accelerator and moves past the speeder.
>She starts to drive up along the steep ridge as she reaches what's left of the second bike.
>Once you're past the wreck, she evens out onto level ground again and closes in on the last bike.
>This one needs to stay alive. He's the only one who can take you where you need to go.
"Stay on him!"
>You turn on your comms and contact Anon.

---

>You watch the looter's speeder bike skid to a stop at the other bike's wreck. Pinkie drives hers to the left of it, still chasing the leader. You're only seconds behind them and moving as fast as you can.
>The bike starts to curve to its right and turn around. You grab your sidearm as you close in.
>Once the driver's head is in view, you fire. You're moving so fast that you understandably miss him, so you slow down hard and swing your legs forward to land.
>>
>>27738122
>As you reach the bike, you use your robotic arm to grab the lip of the frontal fin, locking yourself in place.
>Your sudden stop puts significant pressure on your body and you hesitate for a split-second as the g-forces work on you.
>When you finally recover, you get your first good look at the looter. Another Duros.
"S'cuse me!"
>You grunt as you swing your right arm forward and smack your blaster across his face.
>He cries out and falls to the side. You release your grip on the bike and grab his throat.
"I want to drive!"
>You throw him out of the seat and he goes flying toward the canyon wall.
>You quickly take his place in the driver's seat and point your blaster at him as he lands a few feet away from you.
>After a clean shot to his back, you holster your blaster and rev the engine.
>The speeder turns around and you accelerate as fast as you can after Pinkie and Sunset.
>You can't see them anymore, but you'll find them.
>Sunset's voice comes in through your comms.
>"Anon, did you get the bike?!"
"Yeah, I've got it! Keep following the leader! I'll catch up with you!"

---

"Alright!"
>You shut off your comms and focus your gaze on the last bike.
>Pinkies stays in hot pursuit as he weaves through the canyon.
>After a minute of pursuit, you reach a small field
>It's somewhat open with only a couple trees along the bordering canyon walls. In the open middle area are a few large boulders.
>On your left however, you notice a very large crater that has cut into a portion of the canyon wall, leaving only rocks and debris.
>There's another large crater just ahead of you too.
>Grass and vegetation has grown in them both, so they are very old craters. Curious.
>You stay focused on the lead bike as he swerves right and heads into another section of the canyon.
>Pinkie doesn't slow down and follows right after him.
>This next bit of canyon isn't as narrow as the one before, but it isn't as open either. You notice another large crater on your right.
>>
File: img-5.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
img-5.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>27738140
>Something is off about this place. You don't know what it is, but you're starting to feel uneasy.
>You feel your chest slowly tighten up as you continue onward. You almost feel nauseous.
>It's like your instincts are all telling you to be extra alert and cautious. You have a very bad feeling about this place.
>"Sunset?"
>Pinkie's voice snaps you out of your thoughts.
"What?"
>"I don't like the feel of this place."
>So it's not just you?
"I don't either..."
>You continue to tail the speeder as he drives around the rocks and through another crevice.
>That feeling in your gut does not stop. It doesn't deter you from your focus though, so it's not important.
>When the bike rounds another bend, the path opens up into a box canyon. Craters and rocks litter the area all over.
>Directly ahead of you is a large, run down building.
>You recognize it as the old Jedi Enclave almost immediately.
>Off to the sides, you notice a few people patrolling the perimeter of the building, along with a few speeder bikes a bit further out.
>You're extremely outnumbered here.
>"We found them!"
>Pinkie hits the brakes and your bike drifts to a hard stop.
>She turns the bike around and zooms back the way you came.
>You look back at the Enclave building to see if anyone has noticed you.
>No one is giving chase yet, but you're positive that they will soon.
>You round a corner and lose their line of sight, but Pinkie continues driving for a bit. She's trying to get lost.
"Keep driving! I'll let Anon know!"

---

>You drive through the canyons, making various lefts and rights along the way.
>You had locked on to Sunset using your HUD, so you have an idea of which direction she's in, but this maze is confusing as hell.
>You make another right and your comms beep in your ear.
"Where are you?"
>>
File: Dantooinelandscape.jpg (140 KB, 1280x503) Image search: [Google]
Dantooinelandscape.jpg
140 KB, 1280x503
>>27738176
>"We found the Enclave building, but it's crawling with thugs. We're doubling back and trying to get ourselves lost along the outside of the perimeter."
>You take another right and enter an open field. You slow to a stop and wait there as you speak to Sunset.
"How many guys are chasing you?"
>"We don't know if anyone is chasing us yet, but Pinkie is trying to get us lost just in case."
>Coming out of another opening on the other side of the field, you see two speeder bikes emerge and turn left, moving away from you.
>They're looking for Sunset and Pinkie, but they haven't seen you.
>Your HUD indicates that Sunset is still a good distance away, so if you keep chasing her now, you'll never find her.
"You have at least one patrol out looking for you. I just saw it."
>"Have you been seen?"
"No I haven't. I'm going to lay low. You two find a good place to hide and wait it out. I'd prefer to get the jump on them if we can."
>"Alright, we'll keep in touch."
>You watch the two bikes until they drive into another section of the canyon, out of sight.
>You go into reverse and back into the canyon mouth you just emerged from, staying close to the wall.
>Once you're as concealed as you can be, you shut off the engine and take out your rifle again.
>All you can do now is wait.

---

>You shut off your comms and look behind you to see if anyone is following.
>"See anything?"
"Not yet. Keep driving around though. Anon said that they are definitely looking for us."
>Pinkie curves around another corner, turning left.
>She drives into another semi-open field. This one also has a large impact crater off to your right.
>That bad feeling in your gut still hasn't gone away. What is going on with you?
>Snap out of it, Sunset. You've got a job to do.
>Pinkie drives out of the field and enters another narrow section of the canyon.
>>
>>27738209
>This section curves right and leads into a small, secluded grove of trees.
>Pinkie slows to a stop beneath a large one and looks around.
>"This seems like a good spot."
>It's out of the way and quiet. It's perfect.
>You'd like to have a vantage point though.
>You look to the nearest canyon wall. It's too steep for the speeder to drive up, but the both of you alone could get up there easily.
"Let's ditch the bike and head up there." You point to the top of the ridge. "If they find the bike, that's fine. We can move without it."
>"Okay!"
>You and Pinkie disembark and jog over to the wall's base.
>Pinkie leaps up and grabs a small, rocky ledge and begins climbing up while you activate your jetpack and fly alongside her.
>Her use of the Force to make her this agile is impressive. She quickly leaps and jumps from ledge to ledge as you push a few tree branches out of your way and make your way to the top.
>You land just before Pinkie makes her way up and stands beside you.
>She gives you a wide smile before looking at the environment around you.
>The wind is much stronger up above the canyon wall, which makes sense.
>It whistles around you both as you examine your surroundings.
>You open up your HUD and locate the Enclave. You mark it and send the info to Anon.
>You close your HUD and look to the Enclave's direction before turning to Pinkie.
"It's this way. Let's get in close and do some recon, but watch yourself on the way. I'll contact Anon when we get there."
>You activate your jetpack, propelling yourself into the air.
>You gain a bit of altitude and fly over the rifts and canyons toward your destination.
>Pinkie is on foot below you, easily jumping across the gaps she meets and staying on higher ground. Understandably, she's lagging behind you a bit, but she's keeping up.
>You don't see any speeder bikes right now, but you keep your eyes peeled.
>Hopefully, you don't run into any more. You'd rather not deal with them right now.
>>
File: CRIOr1XWoAAiPUl.jpg-large.jpg (129 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CRIOr1XWoAAiPUl.jpg-large.jpg
129 KB, 1024x576
>>27738241
>You look around for a good spot to land and notice an elevated ridge on the perimeter of the Enclave's grounds. There are a couple of trees there that can provide a bit of cover. It's a good spot.
>You make your descent and look around for Pinkie. She's still leaping and jumping over the small canyons a little bit behind you, but she's managing to keep up.
>When you land on the ridge, you immediately crouch down and stealthily make your way to the cliffside.
>A couple seconds later, you hear Pinkie right behind you. She's panting.
>You turn around to see her on her hands and knees, wheezing hard.
It makes you chuckle a bit. "You okay?"
>She slowly looks up at you and nods, giving you a shaky thumbs up and smiling weakly.
>"Y-yeah... I'm o... I'm okay, just... I'm just tired..."
>You can't help but laugh at her a little.
"Well, you have a bit of time to rest. I'll let Anon know where we are, and we'll move again when he gets here."
>She lets out a small giggle before collapsing onto her side and rolling over to her back, still panting. "Yay..."
>You smirk before turning your attention back to the Enclave and activating your comms.

---

>"Anon, come in."
"I'm here. Are you two in position?"
>You sit up and prepare to start up your speeder bike as Sunset finally makes contact with you.
>"Yeah. We're on a ridge overlooking the Enclave, just on its perimeter."
"Alright, I'm on my way now. Were you spotted?"
>"I don't think so. We didn't see any patrols in the canyons on our way here."
"I saw one about three minutes ago. They're still looking for you."
>"Alright, well, we're pretty secluded and speeders can't make it up here, so I'm not too worried about them finding us."
>They ditched the bike.
"Good. Send me your location and watch the Enclave for anything. I'll be there soon."
>You deactivate your comms and start up your speeder bike. It roars to life and you look around to make sure the coast is clear before shifting it into gear.
>>
File: BountyHunterRarity.png (728 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
BountyHunterRarity.png
728 KB, 1500x2000
>>27738257
>Your HUD blips and a little nav marker comes up in front of you. Sunset is about 750 meters away. Not too far.
>You rev the engine and speed off toward the marker.
>You head into an opening directly in front of you and follow it.
>A couple of seconds pass by when your comms activate again and Rarity's voice comes on in your ear.
>"Yoohoo!~ Anonymous?"
>Fantastic. She has intel on Discord's whereabouts.
>You keep your eyes open for anything as you bank left and continue through the canyon.
"Hey Rarity. What have you got for me?"
>"Well, unfortunately I don't have much. This Discord covers his tracks pretty well. It's proving to be quite a challenge."
>Damn. He must be good if even Rarity can't track him down.
"Anything you can tell me about Rancors? Have you heard about any activity involving them?"
>You reach a larger open field with one path on either your left or right.
>Sunset's marker is on your right, so you head that way and continue driving through the canyons.
>"Not much, I'm afraid. I had heard a rumor that a few places on Dathomir were having problems with poaching a while ago, but there wasn't even a name to go with the accusations, so I didn't think it was worth looking into at the time."
"Look into it again and see what you find. Pinkie told me that Discord loves Rancors. It's the only lead we've got."
>"Be careful, Anonymous. She's a master thief, remember? Of all the people you shouldn't trust, she should be at the top of that list."
"I never said I trusted her."
>You reach the end of this canyon and come to a dead end, forcing you to come to a stop.
>Your HUD indicates that you're about 200 meters away from Sunset's position now.
>That isn't too far. You'll ditch the bike here and fly to her.
>"Well, I'll get back to digging then, darling. There's a few more arenas around the Outer Rim that I've only glanced at, so I'll see what else I can find."
"I appreciate it, Rarity. Thanks for keeping me in the loop."
>>
File: img-4.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
img-4.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>27738276
>"Anything for you, Anonymous."
>You deactivate your comms and shut off the bike's engine before dismounting it.
>You look up and around at the closed off canyon that surrounds you for a moment before activating your jetpack and taking off into the air.
>A gust of wind hits you as you ascend above the ridge and it pushes you back a bit, but you lean forward and power through the gale.
>You continue to rise high above the network of canyons and head toward Sunset's marker on your HUD.
>As you fly, you get a better look at the Dantooine landscape. These canyons stretch out for miles. Anyone who didn't have a jetpack or the ability to jump high would probably wander around this maze forever, hopelessly lost.
>From up here, you can see Sunset's location, right on the outskirts of the Enclave's perimeter.
>You head toward her and begin your descent.
>Out of the corner of your eye, you notice a bit of movement from the canyons below. Another speeder bike is navigating its way through the maze.
>He's likely too focused on not crashing to notice that you're overhead, but you descend at a faster pace, just to be safe. You'd like to keep the element of surprise for as long as you can.
>Just ahead, you clearly see Sunset and Pinkie Pie crouching beneath a pair of trees.
>They both turn to look at you as you land, but Sunset turns her attention back to the Enclave.
>You crouch down as well and move between them.
"What have you seen?"
>Sunset shakes her head slowly. "I'm not sure, but it doesn't look like they're after old Jedi ruins. Only a couple of them have gone inside the Enclave itself."
>You use your helmet's viewfinder to zoom in on the Enclave.
>Just beside the building, on the concrete footpath, are a small group of five looters and thugs. They're standing around and doing nothing, almost like they're waiting for something.
>>
File: Kathhound.jpg (648 KB, 1730x1890) Image search: [Google]
Kathhound.jpg
648 KB, 1730x1890
>>27738290
>There are a lot more thugs here than you expected there would be. They've been here for a while too.
>Maybe they've already taken everything they want from inside the Enclave.
>Sunset taps your shoulder. "Anon, look."
>She points to an opening in the perimeter canyon wall on the right side of the Enclave. Another flatbed vehicle is emerging and making its way toward the building. The smaller group of thugs notice it and start to approach it.
"Did you see that before I got here?"
>"No I didn't. I only saw the one on the other side."
>This one is also hauling a few large crates.
>Something gets your attention though. You zoom in further on the vehicle to get a better look at the cargo.
"Oh, wow."
>They're not crates that it's hauling, they're metal cages. Inside each one is an angry, four-legged animal.
>"Are those Kath Hounds?"
"I think so."
>You look at them harder. Orange-white coat of fur, thick, hairless tail, and a very small pair of horns on their heads. They're Kath Hounds alright.
>"So that's why they're here."
>Pinkie speaks up from behind you. "I thought Kath Hounds were extinct."
"They're not. They're endangered, illegal to own, and worth a whole lot. Crime lords are usually the ones who buy them."
>You've seen a Kath Hound up close only one other time. These days, they're extremely rare to come by.
>You look over to the other side of the Enclave at the larger pile of crates again. It looks like they're waiting for a pickup.
>They're going to be on high alert now that they know you're all in the area. They just don't know where you are, specifically.
>"What are you thinking, Anon?"
>You zoom out and glance over to Sunset for a moment before looking back to the Enclave.
"What these people are doing, an operation this big and this organized couldn't have been kept under wraps this long without help."
>"Yeah. A politician, maybe."
>>
>>27738315
>Oooh, now there's a likely possibility.
>No doubt that there's corruption in the Republic senate. You wouldn't be surprised.
>Now that you think about it, it would really make the most sense.
>This little thing they have here has been going on for a very long time. Why is it only now that the Republic has decided to start negotiating with Dantooine on having extra security around here?
>They didn't know. Corrupt political influence would have kept them in the dark all this time. The secret finally broke after a while though.
>Which means...
"If it was a politician, then they likely know about Dantooine's negotiations that are going on right now."
>Sunset perks up. You can't see her face behind her visor, but you know what she's thinking.
>These negotiations are jeopardizing their sweet deal on making a few extra credits by selling Kath Hounds. They're going to want these negotiations to fail at all costs.
>Senator Octavia Melody is at risk.
>Sunset whips around and looks to the rough direction of the compound you were all at.
>She looks back at you after a second and stands up. "Me and Pinkie will head back as fast as we can."
"I'll try to shut these guys down and find out who's behind all this. Both of you do whatever you can to protect her."
>Sunset nods and turns around. "Pinkie, come on!"
>"Wait! Where are we going?"
>"Senator Melody is in trouble!"
>Pinkie quickly gets up and follows Sunset. You turn your attention back to the Enclave, hearing the roar of Sunset's jetpack behind you as she flies away.
>Her voice comes on in your comms. "Hope you don't mind if we take your bike, Anon. It's closer."
"Take it. You need it more than I do right now."
>>
>>27738328
>You shut off your comms and stand up. The incoming lift that's carrying the Kath Hounds are almost on the other side of the Enclave. That's likely where the shuttle will pick up the cargo, if there is one.
>There's about twelve thugs that you can see in this area. You're willing to bet that there are more inside the Enclave. That's probably where you'll find any shipping information.
>Taking these guys out will be relatively easy. You have an aerial advantage and they're in a small, boxed in space. They won't be able to go too far.
>You take out your blaster rifle and do one last quick glance at the environment.
>Taking a few running steps forward, you leap into the air and activate your jetpack. The roar of the engines echoes in your ears as you ascend into the air and head toward the building.

I'm not done yet. I've got a little shit I have to take care of right now, but I'll be back in a bit to post more. Stay tuned.
>>
>>27738356
Jesus fucking Christ that's a lot of green.
>>
>>27738561
I kept myself busy. I didn't spend the break from this thread just sitting around and playing with my dick the whole time. I mean, I did that too, but, you know, I'm just saying.

>>27738356
>Before they can have a chance to triangulate where the source of your jetpack's roaring engines are coming from, you point your rifle at the nearest construction vehicle and fire a few shots.
>They hit a few places around the vehicle, giving away your position. The surprise was short lived, because the few thugs around the vehicle look up at you and start shouting at each other. A few of them begin to fire at you.
>You weave left and right in the air and easily avoid their blaster fire. You aim your rifle at the driver and shoot him a few times, once you get close enough. Your blaster fire hits him in the body and he goes limp. One down.
>You fly directly over them and rain down more blaster fire, hitting two of them in the process.
>You quickly descend and turn around in the air, keeping your rifle raised and firing at the nearest thug.
>He goes down just as you land, and you run directly toward another Duros thug to your right. He points his blaster at you and fires, but you zigzag along the ground as you approach. He misses every shot.
>You reach him and slam the butt of your rifle into his chest. The force of the impact is enough to knock him onto his back and you immediately fire a few rounds into his head.
>You turn your attention to the last thug. He's right next to the vehicle and in the process of running away and screaming. The captured Kath Hounds are barking and snarling furiously at the commotion.
"Oh no, you don't..."
>You fly into the air after him and point your rifle at his back. You fire and he goes down.
>You turn toward the building and ascend directly above it. The larger shipments of equipment and Kath Hounds are on the other side of the Enclave, directly ahead of you.
>>
>>27739392
>The thugs surrounding these hounds are all shouting at you with their blasters raised. There's seven of them.
>As they start to run toward you, you reach into a compartment on your belt and pull out a thermal detonator. You fly toward them and begin exchanging blaster fire.
>Once you're directly above them, you drop the thermal detonator and twist around in the air. You fly backwards and continue firing your rifle, keeping their attention away from the grenade.
>You quickly ascend away from them, keeping yourself turned to them to look out for any straggling blaster fire before the thermal detonator explodes a few seconds later.
>The sound of the blast echoes through the canyon and the thugs all fly off in different directions away from the explosion.
>You fly back to the Enclave, keeping a lookout for any stragglers you may have missed.
>A couple more thugs are a good distance away from you. They're running toward a pair of parked speeder bikes located in the adjacent canyon. If you had another missile, you'd be able to cut them off right now.
>You increase the thrust in your jetpack and speed toward them. Hopefully, you can reach them before they get away. You need at least one of them alive if you want to find out who's behind this the easy way.
>As you continue through the air, you prepare a toxic dart into your dartcaster.
>With a little tweaking, you were able to find a way to connect your robotic arm up to your HUD and greatly increase the accuracy of your helmet's targeting system. It works wonders for your dartcaster.
>You point your arm forward and lock on to one of the thugs before firing. The dart zips through the air and hits the thug in the back of the neck. He continues running for a few steps before slowing down and keel over on his face.
>Thank you, Twilight Sparkle.
>You turn your attention to the remaining thug and ready your flamethrower. You're going to cut him off.
>>
>>27739392
I understand, not mutually exclusive you know?
>>
File: Ixgilsfriend.jpg (147 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
Ixgilsfriend.jpg
147 KB, 512x640
>>27739413
>He slows for just a moment to glance at his fallen comerade before looking back to you. You're only meters away from him now and closing in fast. You notice that he's also a Duros, which is unsurprising.
>He's almost to the speeder bike. You quickly alter your approach and swing in an arc around his left. Fire sprays from your gauntlet onto the grassy field directly in between the thug and the bike as you cut him off.
>The Duros yells and immediately comes to a stop just before running into the flames. You double back in the air and slam directly into him, making him fly through the air a bit and land on his back.
>As you land, he looks over at you and grabs his blaster pistol. You quickly shoot the gun out of his hand before he has a chance to even point it at you.
>He screams in pain and clutches his arm before looking at you in fear and trying to squirm away.
>You grab him by the throat and hold him down on the ground before pressing your rifle to his knee and pulling the trigger, shattering his kneecap.
>He screams as loudly as he can with your hand around his throat and writhes in agony.
>"J-Just let me be! Please! I-I was only doing a job!"
>He's speaking Durosian. Luckily, that's one of the few alien languages you can also speak.
You reply in his tongue. "Who do you work for?"
>He gags and grunts a moment before speaking again.
>"Aahh... A c-couple of crime lords I think... N-no one ever told me anything... I just... overheard..."
>He's just a grunt. Bantha fodder. You won't get anything useful from him.
"Who did you overhear?"
>You tighten your grip on his neck for a moment, making him gag.
>"Ack! O-One of the bosses! Th-They know everything! I swear!"
"Where can I find them?"
>"I... I don't know..."
>That's not the correct answer...
>>
>>27739443
>You press the barrel of your rifle to his other knee.
>"Wait! Wait! I-I really don't know! H-He went somewhere off-world yesterday! That's all I know! I swear!"
>He's telling the truth. He doesn't know where his boss went.
>If he knew, he's so scared that he would have told you already.
>You need to find out more, but you don't have the time or the means to go off-world right now.
"There must be shipping information somewhere around here. Where is it?"
>He continues to squirm a bit beneath your grip. "In a s-strongbox... By the s-southern door..."
>You don't loosen your grip on him, but you turn to look at the Enclave a good distance behind you. You'd like to believe what he's saying, but you want some insurance in case he's lying.
>You're curious...
>You face him again and your viewfinder slowly swings down in front of your visor.
>"Wh... What are-"
"Quiet."
>You scan his face and your HUD browses through the galaxy's criminal database for any posted bounties until you find a match.
>His name is Hep Valik, wanted dead for 5,000 credits. 'This scum cheated me in a Pazaak game. Waste him.' The bounty was posted by an unidentified Gran on Tatooine.
>Your viewfinder slides up again and you lift him up a bit, looking him square in the face.
"I'm not the best at Pazaak myself anymore, but I don't appreciate cheaters, Hep. If you're telling me the truth about that strongbox, then maybe I'll forget I saw you here."
>He stays silent, but stares back at you in terror. You clutch his neck tighter and stand him up straight. He gags and continues to break free from your grip as you stand him on his good leg and release him.
>Before he falls back to the ground, you quickly point your right arm at the Duros and activate your whipcord launcher.
>The fibercord almost instantly shoots out of your gauntlet and ensnares his entire body. He falls onto his side in a heap, yelling in pain when he lands.
"Now don't you go anywhere. I might still need you."
>>
File: K2_00249_1.png (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
K2_00249_1.png
2 MB, 1280x1024
(Hep Valik, in Durosian, directly translates to "cunning blaster weapon" in Basic. The more you know...)
>>27739490
>The Duros doesn't respond, unsurprisingly.
>You chuckle and pick up the pace a bit, breaking into a jog toward the Enclave
>Once you reach the pavement, you can't help but slow to a walk and take good look around.
>Everything is quiet here. Calm.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__gLIyeQYDU
>It is only now that you get your first real, good, up close look at the ruins of the old Jedi Enclave.
>The building is rusted, cracked, and falling apart in a few places. The pavement you're on is also cracked and broken. Everything around you has been overrun with weeds and grass.
>There are impact craters absolutely everywhere. Just like what you saw in the canyons before. You can see that they are the cause of all the destruction to this building, and this whole area that it's surrounded by.
>And yet, despite the building's poor condition, you can't help but stop and look around at everything with a small sense of wonder.
>This is where Darth Malak tried to wipe away evidence of the Star Forge's existence. This is where he tried to eliminate the Jedi that once populated these grounds.
>This is the place where it all happened.
"He was here..."
>Revan. The Jedi turned Sith who slew Mandalore on Malachor V. The one who slew his former apprentice on the Star Forge. One of the greatest warriors this galaxy has ever known.
>You're literally standing in a place where he once stood hundreds of years ago.
>You can't help but shiver as you feel the goosebumps run over your body. You are not worthy of such a privilege.
>You shake your head after a moment and return your focus to the task at hand. You've got a job to do.
>You pick up the pace again and jog along the broken concrete that leads to the far door.
>>
File: Epguide214.jpg (13 KB, 446x205) Image search: [Google]
Epguide214.jpg
13 KB, 446x205
>>27739564
>You make a right at the end of the pathway and proceed toward the main door. Sure enough, next to the half-open door is a large strongbox, next to a few other crates.
>You walk toward the strongbox and inspect it closer. It's locked, but it doesn't look too hard to crack. You imagine that Pinkie Pie would be able to unlock it just by looking at it.
>It takes a little effort, but you manage to bypass the electronic lock and open the case. Inside, among some other miscellaneous items, you find a datapad. You quickly skim through it for anything useful.
>A time and date for a pickup of goods sticks out to you, and you inspect it further. According to this, a cargo shuttle is supposed to arrive here today to pick up the Kath Hounds.
>There's nothing about a destination though. There's only an alias for a pair of buyers: 'The Twins'.
>The name doesn't sound familiar to you. You'll need to ask Rarity if she knows anything.
>You read the manifest further. About twenty minutes ago, the pickup was cancelled by whoever was using this datapad at the time.
>Twenty minutes ago, you were flying through the canyons on a speeder bike. Obviously, those guys on the speeders alerted these guys. They must have cancelled the pickup as a precaution.
>You need to get all of this. There might be more info. You begin the download of everything on the datapad into your HUD.
>It will take a while, so you close the strongbox and proceed to make your way back to your Duros paycheck. You take the datapad with you.
>A minute of walking later, you come back to find Hep Valik right where you left him. He sees you approach with the datapad and you swear you see a small glimmer of relief wash over his face.
You hold up the datapad and look at him. "Well, you were right. I found it right where you said." You say in Durosian.
>"Oh good... So... So now what?"
"What do you think?"
>You stand over him and point the barrel of your rifle at his face. He's outlived his usefulness.
>>
>>27739594
>The look of pure terror returns to his face. "Y-You said that you'd-"
"I said MAYBE I'd forget I saw you. 'Maybe' means 'no'."
"W-Wait! I wa-"
>The sound of your rifle blasting a hole in his head cuts him off. His squirming body suddenly goes limp and lifeless.
You resume speaking in Basic. "I just did you a kindness, Hep. That busted leg of yours would've been a bitch to deal with. You're welcome."
>Some people are so ungrateful...
>You sigh and holster your rifle. Bringing up your HUD again, you contact Rarity.
>"Hello Anonymous! Did you find what you were looking for on Dantooine?"
"More or less. I found a whole operation that was making money off of selling captured Kath Hounds. They were set up at the old Jedi Enclave here."
>"My goodness! Kath Hounds? There aren't many of those around anymore."
"I know. Whoever was in on this must have been making a fortune."
>"They would have to be pretty powerful to keep something like that under wraps."
"That's what I said to Sunset. We think it's a politician. I had her and Pinkie head back to Senator Melody just in case we're right."
>"That was wise. That Senator from Naboo has a very good heart. It would be such a shame if something happened to her."
>It really would be a shame, you hate to admit. She's still a politician, but she's a good girl.
"Well, I need help with two things. First, I need you to contact the one who posted the bounty for a Duros named Hep Valik. He's wanted dead. Let him know I killed him."
>"Can do."
"And the second thing is, do you know anything about 'The Twins'?"
>"Oh, I've heard quite a few things about them, darling. They're brothers. Infamous con artists turned crime lords whose real names are Flim and Flam, respectively. They've started an empire by trading, smuggling, and exchanging goods for prices much higher than their worth. I also heard, in case you're still interested, that they've recently started working with Death Sticks."
"Really now?"
>How very interesting...
>>
File: Hoity_Toity_thumb_2_S1E14.png (162 KB, 466x579) Image search: [Google]
Hoity_Toity_thumb_2_S1E14.png
162 KB, 466x579
>>27739623
>Your train of thought is interrupted when your HUD indicates that the info on the datapad has been completely downloaded. It looks like there was an unread video message on it.
>"What's that?"
"I found a datapad that had Flim and Flam's name on the shipping information. I copied everything on it to see if I could find any information on who was helping to hide this whole operation."
>You open the video message and see a face appear on your HUD. You recognize the face immediately.
>"...alk to me, what is going on there?! Did you get the shipment?! Is the bomb in place?! Answer me! I want Senator Melody DEAD! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! DEAD!"
>The message ends there.
>"Well, well, well. Senator Hoity Toity. I never did like him."
>That just confirms your fears. He kept the Senate in the dark for as long as he could, but the secret eventually broke. Now that Octavia is here, he's going to use some bomb to assassinate her and keep the rest of the Senate from discovering this operation of his.
>"Anon, you have to save her."
"I can't make it in time, Rarity, but Sunset will. I'll head back as fast as I can. I'm going to send you the information on this datapad. I need you to look for anything involving this bomb. A remote detonator, a timer, make, model, color, anything! You find it, you let me know!"
>"I will! Hurry!"
>You turn around and run toward one of the parked speeder bikes behind you. You contact Sunset as you mount it.
"Sunset, where are you?"
>"We're almost out of the canyon."
"Double-time it to the compound! We were right! Senator Hoity Toity was covering this up and now he's going to use a bomb to kill Senator Melody! Get there now, and keep her safe! I'll be there as soon as I can!"
>"Damn it! Alright, hurry!"
>You deactivate your comms and rev the speeder bike's engine. You accelerate forward and head toward an opening in the canyons.
>Hopefully, you can navigate your way through here quickly. You have no time to get lost now.

---
>>
>>27739666
>As you shut off your comms, Pinkie makes another left and you finally come into view of the canyon's end.
You pat her shoulder a couple times. "Pinkie, you need to drive as fast as you can! Anon says that someone is going to use a bomb to assassinate the senator!"
>She looks back at you with an expression of worry on her face for just a moment before facing forward again. "Okay, I'll hurry!"
>You make another hard right and reach the open plains you were in before you entered the canyon maze. To your left is the militia HQ, just like you left it.
>A few of the armed guards notice you and assume a defensive stance, but you pay them no heed. Pinkie hits the throttle and practically flies toward the main compound, leaving the militia in the dust.
>You frantically press a few buttons on your gauntlet and contact Spitfire. She'll be able to get the senator out of there.
>After a few seconds, she finally answers. "This is Captain Spitfire. Sunset, where have you three been?" She sounds very angry.
"Spitfire! Where is the senator?!"
>"She's here at the compound, where you should be now. You bounty hunters and mercenaries are all the same: arrogant, unhe-"
"Just shut up and listen to me! You need to get her out of there right now! There's a bomb! Someone is trying to kill her!"
>"What?!"
>Pinkie maneuvers over a hilltop and the compound comes into view a little way's away. You're almost there.
"A BOMB! Get her out of there right now! We're almost there!"
>"When is it going off?!"
"We don't know, but it could be at any time!"
>Just as you say that, you get another bad feeling in your gut. This one is much stronger than the other times you felt it before. It twists around inside you and you feel it expand out to the rest of your body.
"Oooh... Oh my g..."
>You take a deep breath and grip your chest. What is happening right now?
>Pinkie gasps. "Oh no.."
>>
>>27739715
>You notice that Pinkie Pie swerves and slows down a bit.
>She turns around to look at you. She looks extremely worried, but her eyes widen a little as she notices you grabbing your chest.
>"Can you feel that too?"
"Yeah..?"
>She can feel this too? Whatever it is?
>She looks back to the compound and presses a finger to her ear. "Spitfire, it's Pinkie! The bomb is going off now! RIGHT. NOW!"
>How does she know that?
>You pay attention to the sounds in your ear coming from Spitfire's side.
>She makes no acknowledgement that she heard Pinkie, but you hear the frantic sounds of footsteps and shouting.
>"Everyone get out! Senator!"
>You barely hear Octavia's voice try to protest, but it's quickly covered by the sounds of other commotion.
>The compound is dead ahead. Pinkie guns the engine.
>"Get to the exit! Soarin', do not let anyt-"
>A massive fireball erupts from inside the compound's walls and the explosion echoes loudly through the air.
>Simultaneously, Spitfire's communications cut in your ear.
"No!"
>Pinkie hits the brakes and abruptly swerves to the right as you both watch the fireball rise into the air above the compound.
>You've failed...
"We were too late..."
>The fireball dissipates after a moment and all that remains is a large plume of black smoke that continues higher into the air.
>"Maybe not... Maybe she's still alive..." Pinkie looks back at you again and revs the engine. "We have to see for ourselves! We have to know if she's okay!"
>She drives toward the nearest door on the compound's wall.
>She's right. You have to confirm it yourself. Even if you think it's hopeless. You doubt Octavia survived.
>You really hope you're wrong though...

---
>>
>>27739747
I think we're going to leave it there, until next time. What did ya'll think?
>>
>>27739777
I think that Anon and Sunset are out of the job.
Great job man, on both sets. I love the detail, the characterization, and how the conversations switch seamlessly between professional and casual when needed.
Some of the lines dragged on a bit because a lot of them started with "you". It was only in certain patches but were scattered between the posts.

All in all, an update worthy of the legend I missed.
>>
>>27732589
After you get done with this story you should do another where 4n0n is a battle droid or something.
Shit would be cash.
>>
>>27739798
Yeah. I noticed that a lot of the sentences were starting with "you" a lot too. Made me want to kick myself in the ass. I'll probably revise those tomorrow or something when I update my pastebin.
Either way, thanks a bunch, man. I really, really appreciate the feedback.
>>
File: badass.gif (2 MB, 432x184) Image search: [Google]
badass.gif
2 MB, 432x184
>>27739855
>>27739798
I'm guilty of the almighty (you) sentence as well. I need to clean my stories of them.

>>27739821
Maybe a one-shot. No promises.
>>
File: Praise it.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Praise it.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>27739777
Well you said you would try to get some writing done and this was way more than I though it would have been, not complaining though, I loved it. It could have just been the fact that I was playing borderlands 2 for about 5 hours before reading this but I found the canyon chase a little confusing.

That's all though, keep up the good work, I might give it a re-read in the morning while praising the sun.

>>27739865
That B2 gives zero fucks.
>>
>>27739865
This might sound weird, but I've only recently realized the head of a super battle droid is in the center of it's torso. I always saw the red dot as an eye, the head as a sort of nose, and the ring right above it's midsection to be a sort of frown.

I believed this for over ten years. Send help.
>>
>>27740375
You absolute sack of shit now I can't unsee that too.
>>
>>27740375
It's okay anon.

I used to think the same damn thing.
>>
File: 2nnwAz0.jpg (115 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
2nnwAz0.jpg
115 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>27739777
Don't be a stranger.
>>
File: bwing.jpg (171 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
bwing.jpg
171 KB, 1191x670
>>27741490
>guys these AT-TEs are pretty good but how do we shield them against mines?
>Just make the legs longer so the explosion doesn't reach
>>
>>27740375

THEY'VE SENT IN THE SUPERS
>>
>>27742242
I like that there is a dug there
>>
>>27740375
Me too desu. I know it's not true, but I still like to believe it.
>>
>>27742312

That bitch is blind, too

Either a miraluka or just a straight-up blind bitch
>>
>>27740375
Fuck it, it's canon. There is no convincing me otherwise.
>>
>>27742404
>straight-up blind bitch
How would she fly then?
>>
File: yUx48uL.jpg (173 KB, 1680x704) Image search: [Google]
yUx48uL.jpg
173 KB, 1680x704
>>27742242
>>
File: 23432311.jpg (185 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
23432311.jpg
185 KB, 791x1024
improbable hips hbump
>>
>>27743181
>hips
I feel bad for her spine
>>
>>27743223
It doesn't look healthy does it.
>>
>>27743509
I almost want an xray of ´the pic to see just how stunted and crooked her spine really is
>>
File: 1445551.jpg (130 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445551.jpg
130 KB, 791x1024
>>27743223
The artist unfortunately has no idea what proper body proportions look like
>>
>>27744004
Shame
>>
>>27744004
As an ass-man, I will never understand the obsession with boobs. All the fun stuff happens with and around the ass.
>>
>>27744067
Finally, SOMEBODY WHO UNDERSTANDS!
>>
File: 1461855548385.jpg (40 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1461855548385.jpg
40 KB, 298x292
>>27744067
I don't care either way, as long they are healthy.

No fat girls!
>>
>>27744127
no fat grls alouwd
>>
>>27744127
I wouldn't mind a fat girl if she was obscenely perverted.
>>
File: 1446764312393.png (942 KB, 2000x2400) Image search: [Google]
1446764312393.png
942 KB, 2000x2400
Is AA around? the thread is kinda dead he could liven it up a bit by drawing some stuf and characters from stories and maybe a little lewd request like the other drawfriend did. If he wants to it's just kinda the thread is kinda dead and we could use something to liven it up a little
>>
>>27744247
Would you fuck a 200lb whale
Anon is that what you're fucking saying?
You sick fuck
>>
>>27744251
Any drawfriend would do at this point, let's face it we're desperate.
>>
File: smh tbh fam.gif (1011 KB, 245x166) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh fam.gif
1011 KB, 245x166
>>27744067
>not wanting to have your head stroked while sucking a busty, curvy grill's breastesses
>>
>>27744251
>Thread is kinda dead

I've been meaning to write, I'm just having a lot of trouble with this part. I want to make it realistic and plausible while not being a sepnon clone.
>>
>>27744294
Maybe not mobility scooter tier, but if she was into s/m and some other stuff...
Don't judge me.
>>
>>27744327
Sorry senpai id rather be a chair than a... I had something and now its gone.
>>
File: guns-replaced-thumbs-up-19.jpg (123 KB, 342x462) Image search: [Google]
guns-replaced-thumbs-up-19.jpg
123 KB, 342x462
>>27744067
Mah nigga
>>
Alright. My pastebin is updated and this update has been revised to get rid of a few ">You"s.
>>
File: Lightsaber 11.png (133 KB, 695x1410) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber 11.png
133 KB, 695x1410
Got bored, finally got around to reading Sarge's last two updates.

Made a new lightsaber with Trixie in mind (tried to go for a magic wand with a wrapped handle) but I don't think it's flashy enough honestly (that and I don't fully remember if she had just a single hilt or a saberstaff). If Sarge still likes it, he can assign it to someone more appropriate if he wants.
>>
>>27744251

Speak, friend.
I am listening.
>>
>>27745693
I kinda like it. I will say though that I imagine Trixie's as pretty, but kinda rugged. If she has trouble, she'll cut corners rather than struggle with the task.

>>27746257
Oh my gosh he's back. If >>27744251 doesn't have a suggestion, a shot of Solaire's Sunset and Pinkie on a speeder with Anon flying above? From the recent update?
>>
>>27746423

If you have references, I could give it a shot.
>>
>>27746461
As a writer and not a drawer, I have no idea what you mean by references. Unless you're talking about source, in which case I mean Solaire's update.

Speaking of no idea, I kinda got writers block and could use some help. What would a good training exercise be for a Force sensitive to build their skills?
>>
>>27746689
text that describes the person in detail. other renditions artists have made.
>>
>>27746821
Anon: http://i.imgur.com/djJhT77.png
Sunset: http://i.imgur.com/xm2X171.png
Pinkie: Paste bin line 353- >She's wearing a black leather jacket with a left shoulder pad over a white shirt and dark grey leather pants. She looks pretty good, you have to admit.
>>
File: DAMN.jpg (117 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
DAMN.jpg
117 KB, 1191x670
>>27746257
Would love it if you did a shot of a providence carrier over Ponyville or Canterlot, like pic related.
>>
File: wmira1024x768.jpg (291 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
wmira1024x768.jpg
291 KB, 1024x768
>>27746880
I had imagined Pinkie's outfit looking kind of like a combination of Han's outfit, and Mira's outfit from Kotor 2.

>>27746423
>tfw someone requests artwork of my shit and it isn't me
>tfw it literally made me giggle like an excited kid at Christmas
I'm flattered.

>>27746689
There are a great many skills and abilities that the Force can provide and enhance that some consider to be unnatural. What kind of skills are you wanting to practice?
>>
>>27747154
I'm glad I could make a man happy!

>What kind of skills
A mixed bag. Like an endurance run of different challenges. Shorter things. All I think of is lifting things up with the Force and weak stuff as such
>>
File: Forked_Lightsaber.jpg (2 MB, 1568x1024) Image search: [Google]
Forked_Lightsaber.jpg
2 MB, 1568x1024
>>27745693

Trixie actually has a crossguard lightsaber, pic related. I like the saber, but I understand if designing a classic-EU crossguard saber would be difficult.
>>
>>27747280

I think I could make it work, but would you prefer a new saber from the ground up and attributing this one to someone else, or just modifying this one?
>>
>>27747450

Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with the one you've already designed, I think it looks neat.
>>
>>27747280
Ugh, it's such an ugly design. It's so... asymmetrical.
>>
File: FlyingOverCoruscantSR.png (846 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
FlyingOverCoruscantSR.png
846 KB, 1400x1050
>>27746423

I need to draw more perspective and camera angles.
>>
File: This Shit 3.png (428 KB, 2392x756) Image search: [Google]
This Shit 3.png
428 KB, 2392x756
>>27747505

Yeah but
>>
>>27747577
That's okay. It's practical because it works on both sides. On the other hand, the dipshit in pic >>27747280 only has one. Can you imagine a sword with only one crossguard?
>>
>>27747602

Well, that's the side you point at the enemy.
>>
>>27747577
You know that if someone would be getting a swing in that close someone is losing a hand.
>>
>>27747633
For Trixie's crossguard, classic or single crossguard?
>>
File: this shit 4.png (733 KB, 1132x934) Image search: [Google]
this shit 4.png
733 KB, 1132x934
>>27747651

I have another diagram that helps illustrate that, too

It's fun reliving the autism in the months before Ep.7

>>27747657

Probably two.
>>
File: They're vents mang.jpg (82 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
They're vents mang.jpg
82 KB, 700x525
>>27747695
But, they're vents, Sarge.
>>
>>27747602
>It's practical because it works on both sides.
Not really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S40PDOLDARc
>>
>>27747726

I know that.
>>
>>27747751
>>27747726

The point of the image in >>27747695 is that the thing on the left that says "THIS prevents THIS" was always bullshit, it was way before the vents thing was revealed.

The whole thing is still dumb and I'll forever stand behind that line I drew in the sand. It's lame.
>>
File: This shit 5.png (461 KB, 1365x669) Image search: [Google]
This shit 5.png
461 KB, 1365x669
>>27747657

Here's a design I wouldn't mind.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
I think I'll just put this here
>>
>>27747780
do you need 3 crystals for such sabre?
>>
>>27747766
Ah. I was under the impression you were still arguing the crossguards only exist to act as a "defense" to a lightsaber and not as vents.
>>
>>27747825

Naw, man, I'm way past that. I'm still glad that they didn't show it in the movie as being defensive, like blocking a blade.

Then I would've been REALLY upset and autistic about it.
>>
>>27747807

I don't think so, but perhaps twice the power cells.
>>
>>27744408
Bra?
>>
File: 1450241148751.png (267 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450241148751.png
267 KB, 500x500
>>27747154
Nice to see you again solaire.
>>
>>27746949
Seconding, it would be nice to see some artwork of his story, even if it's still new.
>>
File: Lightsaber 11.png (266 KB, 876x1541) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber 11.png
266 KB, 876x1541
>>27747780
How's this?
>>
>>27746257
Holy shit you actually answered, awesome. If not too much to ask and i know drawing takes time, could you maybe draw what our drawfriend was going to do the mando coco and mando sunset crossover
>>
>>27748718
Lesbian sex crossover*
>>
File: Lightsaber 11.png (273 KB, 876x1541) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber 11.png
273 KB, 876x1541
>>27748612
Some layers were hidden, this is the one I would prefer you save rather than the previous. Hopefully it's too your liking.
>>
File: 1463605409710.gif (29 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463605409710.gif
29 KB, 500x281
>>
>>27748797
They need to be angled up more to stop a slash between the blades
>>
>>27748797

I like it. It isn't too cluttered, you managed to make the additional segments look smooth. I think you did a fine job.
>>
File: Lightsaber Blades.png (715 KB, 2888x1960) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber Blades.png
715 KB, 2888x1960
>>27749440
The crossguards aren't as angled to let the user pin the blade like >>27749321 pointed out. It gets a little weird looking when I have to have the emitters off at a more extreme angle.

Figured an in story reason was Trixie wanted to have that ability in mind, but wasn't skilled enough to craft a working conduit into the crossguards like that, had the magnetic fields from the blades too close to make it work, or realized that the parts she chose (primarily the main emitter) prevent the secondary emitters from being angled the way she wants it.

But I digress, if you want I can try again, though I'll have to redesign most of the upper portion to make the trident like shape to work out.

Also here's an image of every lightsaber from your story that I made a rendition of with an ignited blade. Probably not 100% accurate; though if you want another character's made I'll work on it when I have time.
>>
>>27749536
Can you make one for Celestia?
>>
>>27749536
I think there is one missing did't you make one for scorpan too?
>>
>>27749536

Hah, I had forgotten that I'd made Rarity's blade white, her primary focusing crystal is a Krayt Dragon pearl.

My only issue is the Vehement with the mestarian crystal; the blade is still orange, but slightly brighter (the mestarian crystal is the focusing crystal, not the primary crystal). It still mainstains the thin, slightly curved nature, and I think you really captured that well. Otherwise I think it all looks fantastic, I especially like that Pinkie's saber is a lighter shade of blue than normal and Trixie's is a bit more muted. Overall I really like the subtle differences in color, they're not all uniform and that's how it should be.
>>
>>27748797
>>27749536
I really like this crossguard. Looks neat.
>>
>>27749876
I think it looks much better with a silver blade.
>>
>>
page 9
>>
>>27749536
fuck I didn't even notice you had curved the blade. Good job.
>>
File: Lightsaber Blades.png (706 KB, 2888x1960) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber Blades.png
706 KB, 2888x1960
>>27749719
Sure, though I'd have to get a refresher on what her lightsaber's traits are.

>>27749801
No, I don't believe that was me. Maybe one of the other Anon's who used the 3d generator did but this is currently all I got.

>>27749876
Gotcha, changed the blade color for posterity's sake.
>>
>>27752507
Is it just me, or do they look a little thin?
>>
>>27752507
>Sure, though I'd have to get a refresher on what her lightsaber's traits are.

She fights with a single yellow lightsaber (golden in color) and prefers wielding it telekinetically.

>>27752652

Sometimes lightsabers can be quite thin, but there are subtle variations in that image of thickness.
>>
>>27752996
Lightsabers were much better in TCW.
>>
File: Lightsaber Differences.png (3 MB, 1920x1908) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber Differences.png
3 MB, 1920x1908
>>27752652
Went for a subtle compromise between prequel era width and OT era width as shown in the TCW and Rebels (leaning more towards the latter which was my preference).

Anon's lightsabers (1, 4, 5 and 6) for example have slightly large blade widths than the others bringing them closer to prequel era widths. Though there's nothing preventing me from changing that.

Fun Fact: Blade width also occurred in Star Wars Galaxies depending on the lightsaber hilt you used.
>>
File: 112857161.jpg (23 KB, 590x325) Image search: [Google]
112857161.jpg
23 KB, 590x325
>>27753138
>>27753126

It will always be difficult to know what people prefer and it will always come down to the individual interpretation, but I have no problem with the thinner blades. It reminds me of the older OT-era lightsabers before various remasterings. I think they look elegent.
>>
>>27753229
Personally, I can't help but be reminded of fencing when I see thinner blades, and it ruins it for me. It looks like if you struck it hard enough, it would break in half, like a toothpick.
>>
>>27753668
Personally I think them being so thinner makes them a bit more threatening in my eyes, as it was essentially a thin wire that could cut through anything and a single misstep could lead to death or horrible injury.

That being said, I understand that the thinner blades were the way they were due to the technology at the time, hence why the fights were slower paced but that in some way made the fights a bit more intense for me for the reasons above.

I don't mind the thicker blades that the prequels, remastered OT, and ST use and it's why I go for an in-between when adding blades to lightsabers I make.
>>
>>27753668

Sure, but it's a laser.
>>
>>27754148
it looks like a popsicle.
>>
>>27754176

Sure, a laser popsicle.
>>
File: lightsaber_ice_pop_maker_2up.jpg (82 KB, 640x279) Image search: [Google]
lightsaber_ice_pop_maker_2up.jpg
82 KB, 640x279
>>27754176
>>27754435
Your tongues can't repel flavor of that magnitude!
>>
>>27754504
There's a prize in every box!
>>
File: FlyingOverCoruscantCR.png (1 MB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
FlyingOverCoruscantCR.png
1 MB, 1400x1050
>>27754504

We'll last a lot longer than we will against that Dove Bar!

>>27747542
>>27746423

Update on that pic - They're on Coruscant for some reason and not Dantooine - sorry.
>>
>>27755441
I don't know about Solaire, but I love it.
>>
>>27755441
neat
>>
>>27755441

Are you the same drawfag from Sarge's story?
>>
>>27756141

I don't recall if I've drawn anything from his - which pictures are you thinking of?
>>
>>27756326

Guess not
>>
>>27756326
He's talking about the guy who did all these
https://imgur.com/a/UjOcb

But since I don't think he's gonna come back for a while, or at least until he finishes Sarges secret project, Could you be our drawfriend?
>>
File: giphy.gif (475 KB, 454x273) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
475 KB, 454x273
>>27755441
Dude, that is an absolutely fantastic picture in every way. I love it.
>>
File: Lightsaber 12.png (156 KB, 626x1580) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber 12.png
156 KB, 626x1580
>>27752996
Here's Grandmaster Celestia's lightsaber.

Gave it a mix of traits of both Master Luna's (theme) and Sunset Shimmer's (emitter and lower grip) saberstaffs but also with "electrum detailing" as a sign of mastery of the Force. Lengthwise it's similar to Trixie's crossguard lightsaber (roughly sized for two hands) but that's only because its relative to the Diathim/Angels of Iego's height (2-3 meters/~6- 9 ft).

I'll be happy to make changes if necessary or if you had a different idea.
>>
>>27757121
She may be a bit of a bitch in the story but I must admit the lightsaber is pretty fuckin nice, I always loved the look of electrum.
>>
>>27755441
Awesome
>>
File: 1459924214421.gif (2 MB, 606x525) Image search: [Google]
1459924214421.gif
2 MB, 606x525
>>27755441
You are based

Could you maybe draw nito and maud facing of against twilight like in sarge's story? if its not to much to ask
>>
>>27755441
The angle and scope of that picture is perfect. Which story is that for?
>>
File: 2H Saber.png (110 KB, 600x1990) Image search: [Google]
2H Saber.png
110 KB, 600x1990
>>27752507
You missed one. Pomel to emitter is about 11 inches.
>>
>>27753668
Lightsabers in general remind me of fencing, and ruin it for me, when I see all those impractical moves that their users do. It's too flashy to be practical against another lightsaber user. The only reason it works, is that everyone fights like a retard with those.
>>
>>27757557
>tfw yesterday was the last ep of WOY ever
;_;
>>
File: 1452223574489.png (763 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452223574489.png
763 KB, 900x1000
>>27757586
That's from my story.
>>
>>27757755
>It's too flashy

Lasers
>>
page 9
>>
File: provvie.png (529 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
provvie.png
529 KB, 960x544
>>
>>27759515
They should've put big turrets along the centerline of those things.
>>
File: AutOs_Flagship-SW.png (378 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
AutOs_Flagship-SW.png
378 KB, 1200x800
>>27759551
I was thinking of having Anon modify one of his to have something like that at one point in my story. May or may not happen.

Yes, I'm not dead, I've just been working on other stories for the last couple days.
>>
File: Separatistdeckgun.png (2 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
Separatistdeckgun.png
2 MB, 1919x816
>>27759551
They kind of did...
>>
>>27759676
I think the meant right on top, in the middle where those towers are.
>>
File: CISShipGeonosis-RC.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
CISShipGeonosis-RC.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>27759587
Might be able to do some doodling like I did for the Acclamator a while back.

Although I'll be honest, I haven't caught up with your stuff because I'm not a huge fan of using Equestria as a separate planet rather than just making SW flavoured stuff with characters thrown in. But that's just me.

>>27759676
I wouldn't exactly call internal cannons a turret.
>>
File: flyingstickofDOOM.jpg (243 KB, 975x650) Image search: [Google]
flyingstickofDOOM.jpg
243 KB, 975x650
>>
>>27759994
>exhaust right into your legs
Good design.
>>
File: BEEP BOOP, MAGGOTS.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
BEEP BOOP, MAGGOTS.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
>>
>>27760016

Robots, anon.
>>
Sorry that there is no update today, I was too busy at work and THERE IS A FUCKING BEEPING IN MY BUILDING AND IT WON'T STOP AND NOTHING I DO WILL DROWN IT OUT AND AFASFASJNFLASJFLAEJFJANSFJEASFJAEWSKKEAKF

So tomorrow hopefully. Get ready for Adagio, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and someone dying
>>
File: pYd9xK4.gif (980 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pYd9xK4.gif
980 KB, 200x200
>>27760918
IF YOU DARE KILL ONE OF THE GIRLS I HOPE THE BEEPING NEVER FUCKING STOPS!
>>
>>27760961
It'll probably just be Spike.
>>
>>27761068

I said "someone", not "something".

Droids aren't people.
>>
File: DroidRights.jpg (89 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DroidRights.jpg
89 KB, 480x360
>>27761088
Pic related

>>27760961
Probably going to be Adagio or one of the Sith. He didn't say that a good person would die.
>>
File: Lightsaber 12.png (162 KB, 626x1580) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber 12.png
162 KB, 626x1580
>>27757605
IIrc that was a personal saber for Sarge/Sarge's friend, not an actual character in the story hence why I didn't include it.

Also once again, some detail layers weren't set up properly on GM Celestia's hilt. I need to take a break after finishing one of these, things start to blend together after you end up staring at them for a few hours...

Hopefully this is to your liking Sarge.
>>
>>27760918
Imagine if he killed Anon and the five different endings dealt with the other characters and what they do afterwards.
>>
>>27761173

I think it's great. It's going to come in handy for tomorrow.

>>27761109

It's going to be a good person.
>>
>>27760918
Oh god please PLEASE don't kill anyone who isn't fluttershy [/spoilers]
>>
>>27761406
bye-bye twi-twi
>>
>>27761406
Not Jedi Master sunbutt pls
I kinda like her a lot
I really like her
A lot
>>
>>27761173

May I ask what program you use to make these? It's some nice work.
>>
>>27762249
I use Inkscape to make all the lightsabers.
>>
>>27762243
Jedi Master Sunbutt has it fucking coming in sarge's story
>>
>>27761406
I hope is twiggy piggy
>>
>>27762321

She needs to burn for what she did

Oh wait, she already did

>Before Celestia could reply, Luna reached out with her hand and tore the saber out of Celestia’s fingers with the Force. The remaining masters immediately stood as she did, fearing what may happen. Luna looked at the weapon and then back at Celestia. “Know that you have betrayed my trust, Grand Master, and that I hold you solely responsible for what Anon has become and what he may do. You think the Jedi incapable of injustice, infallible in their wisdom. You're wrong.”

>She placed the lightsaber upon her belt, casting aside her broken saberstaff hilt. She looked Celestia in the eyes one final time and said, “And know that you have stared into the light so long that it has made you blind.
>>
>>27761088
Han Solo, is that you?
>>
>>27761088
Racist.

>>27761109 gets it
>>
>>27762416
Since when did this happen
>>
>>27763489

It was in that side story Sarge wrote that describes Luna's return to the temple and her leaving with Sunset
>>
>>27763509
Is it in the pastebin?
I must have missed it
>>
>>27763509
I missed it too
link?
>>
>>27763528
>>27763556

Here.

http://pastebin.com/67p8iDN8

I'm eventually going to add this to the main paste when I revise the story. I plan on adding links to side stories like this one at the moment they take place in the trilogy, including the ones written by fans, and maybe writing a few more.
>>
>>27763585
Thanks!
>>
>>27763585
>http://pastebin.com/67p8iDN8

>Every scene with Fluttershy in this bin

Sarge I swear to fucking god if you don't make things better for her I'm going to give you Malaria all over again
>>
File: 1451234307100.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1451234307100.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>27763585
Speaking of side greens:

I really hope we get a view of things from outside the order, a military mind of the Republic, after this attack. Possibly with Shining Armor confronting the Order on how they've handled things. This situation is such a clusterfuck to anyone standing on the other side of the Force

>"So let me get this straight: after failing in your duties as security at the ball you were infiltrated by sith, drove away one of your premier padawans, on top of having several padawans leave-most of which defected to the sith-as well as at least one Jedi Master leave the order within the span of a few months? And the people of the Republic have to deal with the death you've brought to our doorstep from Korriban! What are you THINKING, Grand Master? I demand an answer!"

Pic related, it's going to be everyone who's not a jedi's reaction to the shit the Jedi have caused after tonight.
>>
File: Cyborg__by_k04sk2.png (401 KB, 784x648) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg__by_k04sk2.png
401 KB, 784x648
>>27763783

This is actually going to be a significant and focal plot point, especially because while the Jedi and Sith are now locked in massive battle, a third faction has yet to join the fray.
>>
File: Iron_Legion_(Earth-199999)_001.jpg (100 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Legion_(Earth-199999)_001.jpg
100 KB, 1920x800
>>27763886
>"The House Party Protocol, sir?"
>>
page 9
>>
>>27765615
>>
File: e574e339ea8940ba6cb75fcf93d65847.jpg (189 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
e574e339ea8940ba6cb75fcf93d65847.jpg
189 KB, 1600x1000
>>
>>27765615
>>
>>27764112
What's the closest SW has ever come to Iron Man Armour?
>>
>>27766791

General Rahm Moc, the boss of Darkness Forces 1 and head of the Dark Trooper project, fights in a suit of Dark Trooper power armor. He flies around and shoots at you. He's basically Iron Monger from the first movie.

It wouldn't be the only time Kyle fought a power-armored foe, as a sub-boss in Jedi Outcast, Galak Fyyar, fights in a suit of cortosis armor, but does not fly.

So to answer your question, twice; but both times they were rekt by Kyle "Doesn't Give A Shitalk About Your Armor" Katarn.
>>
>>27766848

Fucking phone

Anyway update coming later
>>
File: 1376847647490.jpg (21 KB, 563x300) Image search: [Google]
1376847647490.jpg
21 KB, 563x300
>>27766848
Kyle "Droids 'Better Avoid" Katarn
Kyle "Better Dead Than Buckethead" Katarn
Kyle "Nice Plans You've Got There" Katarn
Kyle "My Beard Is Pure Sex" Katarn
Kyle "Leave an Imp Limp" Katarn
Kyle "No Valley's Hidden From Me" Katarn
>>
File: 1447618096324.png (98 KB, 525x590) Image search: [Google]
1447618096324.png
98 KB, 525x590
I'm kind of surprised you chose a rancor over a tarentatek, Sarge. I feel like it would fit the whole "down with the Jedi" theme a bit better.
>>
File: 1444824121059.jpg (156 KB, 680x885) Image search: [Google]
1444824121059.jpg
156 KB, 680x885
>>27766857
hype
>>
>>27766857
Should I get the popcorn, the tissues or both?
>>
>>27767184
both, and a 40.
>>
>>27767393
A 40 Smith and Wesson or a 40oz bottle?
>>
>>27767426
Again, both
>>
>>27766857
calling it now, nito kills rainbow dash.
>>
>>27766954

The tarentatek doesn't really work with what I have in mind.
>>
File: dKpAREL.png (171 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dKpAREL.png
171 KB, 400x400
>>27768399
One of the masters.
>>
>>27768400
just read the latest update, and I am very disappointed that you did not reference luke finding out vader was his father when twilight found out nito was anon.
>>
File: 1430795823410.jpg (749 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1430795823410.jpg
749 KB, 1920x1080
>>27768399
If only.
>>
>>27768465

Well, Anon isn't Twilight's father.

OR IS HE? FIND OUT IN THE HIDDEN SIXTH ENDING WHICH YOU CAN ONLY READ IF YOU TAKE EVERY 346th LETTER OUT OF THE STORY AND PUT THEM TOGETHER FOR THE TRUTH!
>>
>>27768399

You're closer than you think.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
>>27768616
Don't you fucking dare!
>>
File: Do it.gif (1 MB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
Do it.gif
1 MB, 800x340
>>27768616
>>27768655
>>
File: 1467234450841-663880604.jpg (827 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1467234450841-663880604.jpg
827 KB, 2048x1152
Have a familiar scene
>>
File: 3RLmF3V.gif (279 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
3RLmF3V.gif
279 KB, 500x282
>>27768797
>>
Sorry I've been so absent team. I'm currently swimming in tears over the fate of two of my favorite angels.
>>
File: 1444114235970.jpg (41 KB, 305x536) Image search: [Google]
1444114235970.jpg
41 KB, 305x536
>>27768797
>>
>>27768521
>spoiler
If you think I'm not autistic enough to count every single letter in your story, just to confirm you're kidding, then recount but with every character instead, you, my friend, are sorely mistaken.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 189

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.