[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
La Marionnette D'ombre: CYOA #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4
File: scan0012 (664x800).jpg (134 KB, 664x800) Image search: [Google]
scan0012 (664x800).jpg
134 KB, 664x800
The darkness returns!
>>
Hey guys! I'm sorry that I didn't post anything on Thursday. I wasn't prepared for the pain of removing all four of my wisdom teeth and throwing up four times.

Anyway let's continue.
>>
>"Yeah, what is all of this."
>You can see a smile through his cloak.
"It's all the artifacts that my ancestors have collected for hundreds of years. We kept every single one and I ended up with all of them."
>He heads towards one of the doors but, before opening it he turns and looks at you.
"You can look but, do not touch anything!"
>He then steps through the door and closes it.
>You are left standing in the room.
"Wow!" Licht says in awe, "I never knew this was in the town!"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27727604
Guess we take a seat? Dunno.
>>
>>27727795
>You decide to take a seat; which was harder that you thought but, you did eventually find a small wooden chair near the door.
>Licht floats off to look at all the stuff Mohammed has. Leaving you to sit alone.
>Though you were not alone for very long.
>After a while you hear a small panting next to you.
>Looking to your right you see a... what is that?
>Looking up at you is what appeared to be a wolf, made out of wood. It appeared to be a puppy and was panting up at you happily.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27727865
We are of wood aswell. We are both of the same kind. Offer a hoof and if he reacts well, pet him.
>>
>>27727896
>Well... you are of wood as well.
>You reach a hoof out towards the... wolf? It recoils slightly before sniffing your hoof.
>After it sniffs your hoof it begins to wag it's tail again; before biting down on your hoof and chewing it slightly. It wasn't out of spite and was more of a playful gesture.
>Licht soon floats back.
"Hey, Anima! I found something cool you might like- Uh, do you need any help?"
>The wolf was now tugging lightly at your leg in a playful manner; not trying to hurt you in any way.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27727951
No thank you, I'm ok.

I'd like to play with him but in a way that doesn't threaten our body. Pull hour leg away and ask what Licht what she found.
>>
>>27728026
>"No thank you, I'm okay." You say to her.
>You pull your leg away which the wolf gives up without a fight. The wolf quickly bounds away; disappearing into the shelf's.
>"What did you find Licht?"
"Follow me."
>You get up and follow licht; who leads you through the shelf's.
"Awhile ago I thought that if you were gonna blend in with society; then you need to not use magic. So, I thought that you could use a weapon. And, when we came here I knew I could find something for you! And, I did."
>Licht stops and shows you the weapon; luckily for you it was on a shelf you could see.
>The weapon was a large dagger; large enough for you to hold if you could hold it. It was clean and pristine, with a large number of slots on the blade. Below it on a little card it described what it was.
>"Sword Break: A large dagger used to grab enemy swords with the notches and with a flick of the wrist; break them in two. The weapon is a great offensive and defensive weapon for many."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27728131
Impressive. Doubt Moh would let me have it.
>>
>>27728171
>"Impressive!" You say, "Doubt Mohammed would let me have it."
"He might." Licht shrugs, "A lot of the items here have a lot of dust on them. And, many of their stands are old."
>She points to an old bullet sitting next to the Sword Breaker. And, in that moment the god of time decided to have some fun as on of the legs for the bullet's stand breaks. Sending it down slightly but, not ruining the bullet's position.
>You then feel a light taping on your hindquarters; turning around you see the wolf, holding a ball in his mouth.
>As soon as you look at the wolf, the wolf sets the ball down at your hooves and pushes it lightly towards you.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27728215
Aww... Ain't he cute? Take the ball and toss it a ways.
>>
>>27728215
Play with the pup. It's better to wait until the owner's back to ask about stuff.
>>
>>27728240
>>27728245
>Dang, this wolf is cute. You pick the ball up and throw it; maybe, a little too hard.
>The ball sails through the air; hitting a shelf but, not knocking anything over. It then hits another shelf and once again; nothing else falls over.
>The wolf immediately scampers after the ball; barking happily.
>You can hear Licht giggling slightly.
>You then hear a door opening and some light muttering.
>Mohammed must be done with whatever he was doing.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27728267
Let's go see him then. Ask him to show some of his stuff off maybe.
>>
>>27728339
>You decide to go see Mohammed. You're quite curious about all of his stuff and he might be a good guide.
>You and Licht head back towards the entrance.
>You mind Mohammed quickly, standing near the entrance doing nothing. And, he has also taken his cloak off.
>He had a light, pale blue coat, and a long, messy, silvery mane and tail. His cutie mark is the symbol of a drawn bow and arrow.
"Hey." He greets you, "What do you need?"
>"I was wondering if you could show me all of your stuff? It looks interesting."
>Mohammed smiles.
"Yeah sure I can show you around. Now, what type of tour do you want? I can show you the important stuff, my personal favorites, or I can show you specifics. Which do you want?"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27728396
How about your favorites?
>>
>>27728416
Also the bullet and dagger.
>>
>>27728416
>>27728436
>"How about your favorites?"
>Mohammed's smile grows more at that.
"Alright! Favorites it is."
>He doesn't lead you very far; stopping at the first shelf.
>Using his hooves he lowers down a medallion.
>The medallion is silver with a cross with two lines running across it.
"This was my grandfather's." He explains, "In World War 2 he got it for leading the Prench resistance against the Germanes."
>He places it back on the shelf; and moves along.
>He soon leads you back to where the Sword Breaker and the bullet were.
>"Hey, Mohammed?"
"Yeah?"
>"Can I ask you about the Sword Breaker and the bullet?"
>He turns around and trots towards you and the two items.
"Taken an interest in these two items, eh? I can talk about them. What do you want to know?"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27728481
First, what's special about the bullet and second, can you just tell me what makes the sword breaker special.
>>
>>27728498
>"First: what's special about the bullet?"
"It is one of the first bullets ever made. Made for muskets and such. I'm surprise I found it in such good condition."
>"Second: what makes the Sword Breaker special?"
>He picks up the Sword Breaker.
"This has a funny story to it. This was never actually owned by me family. I was in Buckingham awhile ago; snuck in to the Braytish Royal Armory; and I found that there, and snuck back out. I was never caught."
>He pauses for a moment.
"Nopony has ever been interested in my Sword Breaker. Tell me, what made it catch your eyes?"
>He doesn't seem angry; just curious.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27728547
Licht said it would be a good idea for me to have a way to defend myself other than magic and pointed it out.
>>
>>27728615
>"Licht said it would be a good idea for me to have a way defend myself other than dark magic and pointed it out." You explain.
>While you explained; Licht slowly hid herself behind your head. While Mohammed just nods.
>After he listens; he sighs and slowly puts the knife out towards you.
"You can have it if you want." He says to you, "I'll never use it and you look like you'll get a lot more use out of it then I did."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27728655
Really? Thank you so much Mohammed!
>>
>>27728669
>"Really? Thank you so much Mohammed!" You take the Sword Breaker in your hooves; finding, despite it's size it's actually quite light!
>Mohammed smiles at your delight.
"First good I ever did." He mutters.
>The wolf then appears; carrying the ball in his mouth and wagging it's tail. It, however looked a little scuffed up.
>Mohammed smiles at the wolf.
"Well, there's the little Connard!" He exclaims, petting the wolf. He then looks back at you.
>So... Do you want to continue the tour, or I can show you around the town if you want?

>What do you do?
>>
>>27728752
So... do you want to continue the tour, or I can show you around the town if you want?

Mohammed is saying this; I'm just getting a little tired is all.
>>
>>27728752
Back to the tour.
>>
>>27728752
Continue the tour please.
>>
>>27728817
>>27728828
>"You can continue with the tour."
"Alright; next stop."
>He picks up the wolf.
"This is my pet Timberwolf; Little Connard. I found him when he was a baby several weeks ago."
>He puts Little Connard down and gets up. Trotting forwards a little ways to a small, rainbow-colored, geometric rock.
"This is one of my favorite rocks; the Bismuth Crystal. It was my mothers and she gave it to me before she died."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27728884
Huh. Has a lot of... edges to it. Looks cool though.
>>
>>27728884
Bismuth crystals are beautiful.
>>
Sorry about the wait. Had to get some ice for my mouth

>>27728922
>>27728943
>"It has a lot of... edges to it. Looks cool though."
"It does look Beautiful." Licht agrees.
"Now." Mohammed continues, "If you follow me I have one more personal favorite of mine to show you."
>Mohammed leads you to the back of the room of shelf's.
"Here it is!" He announces.
>On a small pedestal was a rounded, black rock. Inside of it appeared to be a five-pointed star.
"It's a star gem." He tells you, "There are only two places in the world where you can find a star gem naturally."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27729228
Where is that?
>>
>>27729249
>"Where is that?"
"Some country in Neighsia, and a small town in Equestria."
>Mohammed suddenly yawns.
"Man, I'm getting tired! Good thing this is the end of the tour."
>He looks at you.
"I'm not sure if you can get sleep. But, I don't think it'd hurt to try. I have a guest room if you want to try to sleep."

>Do you even feel tired?

>What do you do?
>>
>>27729326
We haven't felt tired before. We should at least try rest. Maybe meditate.
>>
>>27729339
>"I haven't felt tired before. We could try at least. Maybe meditate."
"I will show you the guest room then."
>The guest room isn't too far; pretty close to the star gem actually.
>Inside; the room is pretty generic. With a standard bed, lamps and such.
"Welp! Here it is." Mohammed says nonchalantly.
>You get up onto the bed; while Licht finds a nice spot on one of the lamps.
>Before Mohammed leaves he asks you one more thing.
"Do you need anything before making an attempt at sleep?"

>Do you need anything?
>>
>>27729441
Did I just do another shit post?
>>
>>27729655
Nah, just busy.

>>27729441
I think that will be all.
>>
>>27729675
Oh, good. This is what I get for having only one player. I'm not hating you for being the only one, I'm quite happy that someone is playing this; even if it's probably sub-par at most. Anyway I'll get writing now.
>>
>>27729675
>"I don't think I need anything." You say.
>Mohammed nods in response.
"Alright. I wish you good luck; I guess."
>He then closes the door.
>You sit there for several minutes with your eyes close. Sleep doesn't come.
>You were about to give up when suddenly; you felt your entire body relax; like all of your problems suddenly just melted away.
>Only for you to get wake up almost immediately after.
>You are slightly angry about this but, you still felt relaxed so it didn't last for very long.
>You get up and notice something: Licht was gone.
>"Licht?" You call, "Where are you?"
>You trot to the door and open it.
>"Licht, are you here-... okay?"
>Where once a room full of shelves stood was now a large, purple void, with the shelves floating in the air.
>In the middle of all the floating shelves was a purple, flaming pony. Sitting upside down in the wooden chair you sat in awhile ago.
"There you are." He says happily, getting up from the chair and trotting towards you upside down and defying gravity.
"I was wondering when we'll see each other again."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27729698
>39 / 0 / 4 / 5
Also meta. Pay attention to whether or not what your posting is important.
>>
>>27729749
Is defying gravity really necessary? Check to see if he's the guy that the guard mentioned.
>>
>>27729983
>"Is defying gravity really necessary?" You ask.
"...yes. Yes it is."
>"Are you the guy After Dusk mentioned?"
"No but, I did know him."
>"Then who are you?"
>He struck a prideful pose.
"I am Tithik the corrupted! One of the last necromancers that walked the material plane! I'm here to guide you through your second chance and provide you with helpful dark magic techniques!"
>He appears right next to you; still defying gravity.
"In fact, I'm here to help you learn new dark magic to aid you in your survival. What do you say; do you take my offer?"
>>
>>27730072
No. Eat shit.
>>
>>27730072
Does it have to be dark magic?
>>
>>27730081
>>27730091
>"Does it have to be dark magic?" You ask.
"It won't always be dark magic; in fact some spells necromancers used wern't even dark magic. Now, do you want the training or not?"

>Do you agree to the training?
Just need to clarify everyone's decision on if we want to tell him to go eat shit.
>>
>>27730136
Alright, doesn't mean we actually have to use it.
>>
>>27730155
>"Alright, doesn't mean I actually have to use it."
>Tithik looks happy about that thought you couldn't really tell do to the lack of a mouth on him.
"Don't worry." He tells you, "This one is simple, and not meant to harm."
>He suddenly turns into a puff of smoke and before you could process what was happening; he appeared on one of the floating shelves.
>He then comes back; sending smoke in several different directions.
"What I did is called a Smoke Walk; it's like teleportation but, much easier to learn and do. You simply imagine yourself as a clump of smoke, then you imagine that you're in a different area. The downside to this spell is that to go where you want to go, you need to see it and be close to it."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27730231
Neat, very useful! I appreciate your help. Is there any way to... not be a puppet?
>>
>>27730401
>"That's... actually very useful."
"Thank you!"
>"Is there a way to... not be a puppet, though?"
>Tithik looks at you.
"Possibly."
>"What do you mean by 'possibly'?
"There might be a way. My friend created the spell you're currently experiencing; a puppet. He created a reverse effect for it; meant to reconstruct the... puppet's original body from the spirit realm."
>"There's a but; isn't there?"
"...yeah. The spell is scattered across Braytin, Prance, and Equestria. And, he never completed it. If you were to get all of the pages of the spell you'd have to complete the spell."

Cont.
>>
>>27730484
"Now, before you go. I have a little present for you."
>From... nowhere he pulled out... a heart.
>The hear appeared to made out of metal but, it continued to beat, and a light came from the middle of it.
"This is Kalen's Heart." Tithik explains, "I've noticed that you've been having trouble with talking with other ponies. This'll fix that. This heart is suppose to tell you a pony's darkest secrets. To give you an edge in a conversation. The best part about Kalen's Heart is that, even if you have it out in public; nopony will be able to see it."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27730526
Has somebody played dishonored? Use it on him. Also you forgot your name on the last two posts.
>>
>>27730602
Thanks for noticing that I forgot my name. And, yes I've played Dishonored.

>You grab the heart and point it at Tithik.

H́e n̸e͜ver̛ ͢as̷k̷e̸d́ t͝o̴ be̵ rebo͘rn̢.

"I see you're using it on me. You like it?"
>"I guess?"
>He nods slightly.
"Anything else you need from me before I wake you up?"

>What do you do?
>>
File: 1459716313106.png (231 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1459716313106.png
231 KB, 1360x768
>>27730526
Meh. If we're honest enough to not want to use dark magic, I'd also decline this too.
>>
>>27730677
Noop. Wake me up.
>>
Gonna take a small break for some ice. Be back in thirty minutes.
>>
>>27730678
You never know what might happen, even if we choose not to use it under most situations, we might still have use for it.
>>
>>27730678
Fuck that, we're keeping it.
>>
>>27730774
Still a colossal meh. I don't really trust the guy to begin with, and the item's advertisement lost me.

Don't have any strong feelings though. The item itself probably won't do us any harm.
>>
>>27730706
>"Noop. Wake me up."
"Noop? Ah, whatever. I'll wake you up."
>You feel yourself get tense as the world starts to melt away.
"Good luck, Anima." Tithik says to you before you wake up.

>You wake up in your bed; nothing seemed out of place.
>Licht continued to sleep next to your left; sleeping on a lamp.
>To your right; sitting on a desk; was Kalen's Heart. Beating lightly.

>What do you do?
>>
>>27730915
Take it and point it at Licht.
>>
>>27731040
>You take it in your hoof and point the heart at Licht.

D͠on̶'̡t ̸al͞wa͜ys͜ b̕eĺieve wh̛a͝t̸ ͟s͝h҉e ͠s͘ay͜s̶.̵
͡He̶r ̕li̴es͏ ͟cont͟inue ͝i̸n ͢thįs ̷l̶ife,̸ ͏ţoo͝.͝

>A knock at the door startles you.
"Hey, Anima? Are you awake?" Mohammed's voice asks from the other side of the door.
>Licht starts to wake up and even though ponies couldn't see the heart you stow it away anyway.
>"Yeah." You respond.
>Mohammed opens the door.
"Hey." He starts, "It's around dusk time now and I was wondering if you wanted to check out the town? I could provide my cloak for you if you think the ponies would react negatively towards you."

>What do you do?
>>
>>27731121
That might be nice. Lead the way.

Point the heart at him while his back is turned.
>>
>>27731153
>"Sure. That sounds nice. Lead the way."
>He nods and waits for you to get up. You are soon following him through the shelves.
>While his back is turned; you point the heart at him.

He͟ ͟b͏l͜am͜e̛s h͘im̶self f͞o͘r ̴the ̢d̶ęat҉h͠ of th͞e tw͢o ́gu̕a̴rd̕s.
̵H̶is͜ w͠or͏l̵d ̢i̢s ͡c̀on̷t̴i͘nuin̴g͏ ͠to ҉cru̢mb́le. Śo͝oņ th͡er̶e͜ ̕will͝ b̡ȩ ̵no ͡g͡r͞oųnd̢ for̶ ͝hi̧m ̷t̢o͢ s̕ta̷n̶d̸ ̶o͠ǹ!̀ ̵

>Both of you soon come to the entrance; where he picks up his cloak and holds it in front of you.
"You never answered me about the cloak." He says with a smile. "You still want it, or not?"

>What do you do?
>>
>>27731230
Yes please.

How do we comfort him? If I remember correctly it kinda is his fault.
>>
>>27731282
>"Yes please."
>He then nonchalantly throws the cloak on you.
"Well, put it on quickly. I want to show you the town before it gets dark."
>You quickly put the cloak on; making sure it covers the entirety of your features.
>After that the two of you leave the house and trot towards the town.
>How are you suppose to comfort, Mohammed? The incident was kinda his fault but, he didn't exactly orchestrate it either.
"We're here." Mohammed announces.
>From the closer view the town looked a lot bigger but, it was still small. With a small amount of houses and shops.
"Come on, I want to show you one of my favorite places here."
>You trot for a bit longer before coming to a small, two-story building, with a sign saying: The Imp's Palace.
>"It's... a tavern."
"Yep."

>What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. I won't update tomorrow, I'm heading to Portland and will be driving for most of the day. I'll bring my laptop though so I can still continue it there but, schedule might be off there.

Thank you all for playing today!
>>
>>27727574
>>
File: 1464151175205.jpg (29 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1464151175205.jpg
29 KB, 438x438
>>27731402
Go in? He said he wanted to show us. Unless there's something special on the outside we haven't noticed.
>>
have a good night bump
>>
Should be in Portland by this evening or early night. Will update tomorrow.

Also:QM is a faggot bump
>>
time for your bum
>>
File: 1430180934133.png (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430180934133.png
71 KB, 500x500
>>27735752
no
>>
bloop
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.