[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reclamation Of Marda CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: watchtower_by_tomprante-da5882x.jpg (443 KB, 2310x1200) Image search: [Google]
watchtower_by_tomprante-da5882x.jpg
443 KB, 2310x1200
>Life has been slow since the new lord of the province took over, setting high taxes on her common folk.
>This was not always this as the original ruler's ruled with pride and tradition. But all good things must come to pass, as a equine kingdom engaged in war with our small insignificant land.
>We put up the good fight but it would not be enough as they took over and killed the ruling family.
>With a heavy oppression on us the loser's in this conflict I has been hard to get back on our feet.
>We will take back what is rightfully ours, we will save everyone from our conquerors.

Choose Character
>Lanner: A chocolate brown griffon with a mischievous side and a deep desire to oust the Hoovane Kingdom from her homeland.

>Clyde: A sly old goat who is grief stricken by the loss of two son's, his anger is at it's breaking point due to his treatment by Hoovane.

>Kay Nine: A young dog frustrated by him being bullied so much, He want's to prove himself so that other's will depend on him instead of constantly leaving him behind.
>>
>>27721472
It's surprising to see partially pre-made protagonists, and all of them aren't ponies, for a change. Neat. I vote for Kay Nine, let's have a male MC.
>>
>>27721472
Lanner
>>
>>27721472
Kay.
>>
>>27721551
>>27721693

>The ground was all sloshy as the rainstorm the night before caused the mud to seep and squish between the digit's of my paws.
>I couldn't really complain without getting my butt chewed out by the work master as I carried stone on an old rickety wheelbarrow to help build the garrison fort to "protect" us from brigands and beasts.
>I look at the soldiers as they eat food that isn't stale and good wine and drink, I didn't drink but still I was jealous all the same. I finally get a break as I sit my aching rump on a stump as me and the workers were doled our stale bread and water.
>I whimper at the same dissatisfying meal as I look at the others. Jenny, a donkey was too nice for her own good as she poured their drink's for them. A Pegasus swat's her behind with his tail as she yelps. His buddies snicker in delight as I grimace at the jerk's.
>I really wished I could nab something more edible from their table but I would probably get caught anyhow.
>>
>>27721779
Maybe just ask if they have some to spare?
>>
>>27721779
Let's look around for start. How far the soldiers are? If they aren't too close and are busy with that wine, we can actually try and steal something to eat. We're a dog, so we need meat by default. I suppose we shouldn't be too risky. Soldiers occupying foreign land aren't known for their mercy.

Alternatively, if it's a valid and safe option, >>27721810 this should be enough.
>>
>>27721810
>>27721819

>The guard detail was more lax than usual but that's because they made me help put the watchtower up first as that earth pony keeps a vigilant watch, he does look each direction in a simple pattern.
>I was a little wary of getting them furious at me but I go over to a Pegasus with a black mane and yellow coat as he is adorned with a metal cuirass.
>"Hey, um could I have some of the food, You guy's never eat all of it anyway"?
>His red eyes pierce through you before he looks at his distracted comrades before trot's over and grab's a leg of chicken and a few biscuit's before coming over and handing them to you.
"Don't tell anyone I did this for you or it's my ass got it"? He says sternly.
>>
>>27721903
Yes sir! Thank you sir!
>>
Bump. I like the idea.
>>
>>27721903
What a nice guy. Thank for the food and try to strike a conversation with one of our fellow workers.

Sun Sun, could you maybe notify us when you're going to sleep or away? It would be nice to know.
>>
>Sun Sun
>Oposite of Moon Moon

We were bound to be a slightly stupid diamond doge
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.