[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genuinely hating any of the mane 6 is the apex of autism.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Genuinely hating any of the mane 6 is the apex of autism.
>>
>>27720082
I actually agree.
>>
>>27720082
yes, even my least favorite (pinkie) is fucking adorable
>>
>>27720082
This is true.
>>
>>27720082
This
>>
The Twilight I loved died after S3

Fuck this current abomination
>>
so all of the people who hate the show are autistic?
>>
>>27720199
if you actually hate it, yes. normal responses range from mild dislike to just plain disinterest
>>
>>27720082
Agreed.
>>
>>27720082
I never liked Rarity and I don't like Twilicorn. Hate? I'm not sure.
>>
>>27720082
Is it okay to hate Spike?
>>
>>27720082
Duh.

Still find AJ boring but I guess that's not dislike.
>>
>>27720251
his writing, not his concept.
>>
>>27720082
AJ is so dull it's painful, but even then I can't say I dislike her.
>>
>>27720199
Yes.

Anti-bronies are even more autistic than us.

The neutral, disinterested ones are the true normies.
>>
>>27720199
I don't know, the simple fact of posting in an anonymous imageboard about a cartoon for little girls is already autistic by itself
>>
>>27720199
Have you ever read the works of Dakari-King-Mykan? If you had, you would already know that the answer is yes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.