[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You have been ambushed and locked in a janitor's closet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1429157284138.jpg (196 KB, 1280x955) Image search: [Google]
1429157284138.jpg
196 KB, 1280x955
>You have been ambushed and locked in a janitor's closet by the Crusaders.
>Your hands are cuffed above your head and a thick strip of duct tape prevents you from calling help. >Above you, Scoots is literally talking down to you, Bloom grins while twirling the key to her cuffs around her fingers, and Sweetie grins as she records the scene with her phone.
>Applebloom informs you that as their music videos haven't been successful, they are trying something else.

How do you escape from this predicament?
>>
>>27719125
>pull out a large sauce pan
>die in it
>>
>>27719125
>escape
>implying I'd want to
Nigga you gay.
>>
>>27719125
I would let them have their fun. But after, I would go home and hack into their laptops webcams and record them when they are doing the deed alone then anonymously post it under the name anon-a-miss to get back at them for what they did to Sunny.
>>
>>27719125
>Hands are restrained, but legs aren't.
Thank God for Taekwondo. Come on you bitches, I dare you to touch me.
>>
What the fuck if going on here? Is it because of summer? Is there a new PTS? Christ
>>
File: 1d3012ad18.gif (143 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1d3012ad18.gif
143 KB, 900x900
>>27719300
>Taekwondo
A meme martial art designed for tournaments with judges, points and shit can't save you in real life, Anon.
>>
>>27719125
scoots and applebloom look like they want to take advantage of you. Sweetie belle looks like she has a crush on you.
>>
>>27719488
Well what martial art would save your ass in real life then? And Taekwondo focuses on sparring specifically kicking as far as I know, of course it wouldn't cover into grappling or boxing as well as other martial arts.
>>
>>27719508
I don't know, maybe Krav Maga, or Defendo?
Let me tell you this:
I've been training Taekwondo for eight years now.
I'm a red belt. I can do a so called "tornado kick" in a blink of an eye and I still think that Taekwondo
is a shitty martial art for "the street".
I mainly train it to not get fat and lazy desu senpai.
>>
>>27719539
Explain why it's not good for the street. And anyways the situation in this thread has a grown ass adult facing against three middle school teenagers.
>>
>>27719125
Lick the duct tape off and scream for help.
>>
>>27719560
I see nothing about anon's age, to be fair. not the guy you were arguing with, but I assumed anon was CMC's age
>>
>>27719560
For the record, it was never stated that Anon in the pic was a grown ass man.

Taekwondo is a martial art style that mainly use legs.
Legs are mostly useless in your typical street fight, where a lot of grappling and shit is involved.
It's no coincidence that the best fighting styles for the street are judo, ju-jitsu nad military styles like Krav Maga.
They learn you how to get out of a really shitty "close encounter" situation, with multiple opponents, not like one on one "we use legs, which are preety easy to catch, dodge and shit" Taekwondo.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.