[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scribble's Scribbles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1433375645971.jpg (171 KB, 1440x1200) Image search: [Google]
1433375645971.jpg
171 KB, 1440x1200
It's been a while, /mlp/.

>What is this?
A small request thread. You request it, I write it.

>Why are they called "scribbles"?
These are short deliveries. Either a post or two long, and either in story or poem format.

>Anything you don't write?
There are some things, not very many, but a few. I'll let you know.

>Examples? Yup!
http://pastebin.com/u/iscribble

Questions?
Ask away.

It's a cozy night, /mlp/, let's have some fun.
>>
>>27714907
Boring. Fuck off.
>>
File: Im so random XD.jpg (547 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
Im so random XD.jpg
547 KB, 500x476
>>27714975

.>Anon looked at his screen, the message that had taken up his screen flashing vibrantly before his eyes.

"Click here to be teleported to Equestria"

>Anon's hand shook, his heart, concealed behind a sea of fat, throbbed on beat for once, his breathing shallower than the afterglow he experienced when using his plushie for secret butt fun.

>He hovered his mouse over the golden ticket out of his life, eyes drifting to the picture of moot just above his computer, a frown crossing his face.

"Boring... Fuck off!"

>And with that, he closed the message, resuming his adventures through Second Life, barking in bliss as he received moot's approval.
>>
self-bump
>>
>>27715537
why dont you pick from one of the many dying generals and write a story?
>>
>>27714907
Feeling sad that nobody's interested in your greens? Good.
>>
>>27714907
Hey, I remember you.

Since it's a "cozy night", how about a short on a cozy night with a pone?
>>
reading is a chore
>>
>>27716162
lol what?

>>27716184
Sorry mate, I'm at work, thought this thread had died. I'll write something again tonight.
>>
>>27716969
you never answered my question. are there really no ideas or characters in any generals you think would be interesting to write about?
>>
>>27716999
Checked. And not really, no. People in generals are usually like this kind fellow >>27716162. That, or you write something and they either let the thread die, or ignore it completely. Ultimately you never get proper feedback so you cannot improve with confidence.
>>
>>27717030
i personally rely on my friends for feedback. people like your example are the noisy minority, and most generals are happy to have some content. an unfortunate side effect being that if they have a complete lack in content, they will suck the dick of any content creator, even if theyre terrible.

was throwing it out there because ember gets almost no love. amber and maple havent had a writefag in 2 years. i think most other generals have at least a couple dedicated writers, if you didnt want to feel any pressure.

if your only goal is feedback, why not write in the writefag guild?
>>
>>27716184
I owe you something, friend.

>There was beauty in the snow that fell carelessly just beyond the window, staining the glass in an array of crystals that seemed to paint a picture, each gust of wind adding a stroke to contrast the one prior.

"Anon...?"

>You looked down, the small pegasus you had taken in sitting before you, coat noticeably fluffier from the shift in seasons, the bow you had tied in her mane lopsided, an indicator that she had tried to shake it loose again.

>"Yes, princess," you ask, resting your hand on her head, slowly guiding your hand across the stray tuffs of fur on each of her ears.

>She let out a content sigh, nuzzling your hand and taking a moment to enjoy each blissful pass of your hand.

"The fire is low again, anon--my wings are getting a bit cold."

>You tilt her head up, looking into her perfect bronze eyes, which shifted slightly, trying to read your expression, just as she had when you first took her in.

>You picked her up and placed her on the sofa, earning a small huff as you stood and moved over to the fireplace, adding a few logs onto the fire, each one crackling loudly, adding its own tune to the otherwise silent room.

"Thank you, Anon," she chirped, laying down on the sofa, swaying her tail slowly as she watched you return to your seat.

>"I can't have my little pegasus cold now, can I?"

>She let out a small giggle, followed by as gasp as you picked her up and placed her on your lap, wrapping a blanket around the two of you.

>She let out a slow purr, laying in your lap as you massaged her wings, working each individual joint.

"You're the best, anon~"

>"Anything for you, little one."

------------------------------
Hope that was to your liking, mate. Sorry it's a little rough, break's over. Cheers!
>>
>>27717117
Your example is what happened with the Dash thread. A lot of writers came to write for them, and eventually when there were enough, our content was just kind of ignored, so there was no reason to continue writing there.

Quality of content should always come first, so it becomes more difficult to assess yourself, when, like you said, they suck anyone's dick just to get something to bump with.

I would writer for Ember, but I'm pretty bad with her character, that's just me. I want to write for Amber and Maple, but I know very little about them, I need to read the archives before I can really capture their characters appropriately, you know? Maybe I'll try something with Ember later, for you.

I actually talk to them on Skype. I used to ask for advice a lot, but this is the first time I've written in months because of university, so I just wanted to give people some personalized content. I used to have this thread up 2-3 times/week.

But really, I have to get back to work. Cheers!
>>
>>27716162
You can smell the angst through your screen.
>>
>>27717135
Cute
>>
>>27717135
>You will never massage a pegasus' wings.
>>
>>27714907
Do a poem.
About derpy fucking something up.
pls
>>
File: angry birds.png (113 KB, 540x521) Image search: [Google]
angry birds.png
113 KB, 540x521
write a hitchcock-esque flick about angry birds attacking ponies
>>
>>27717135
Loved it, Scribble. Just in time for my bedtime. Thanks.

I can't make criticism because I'm stupid, so sorry 'bout that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.