[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG -- Everything changed when the fire nation attacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 4
File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2 MB, 1200x2559
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1465254398132.jpg (567 KB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
1465254398132.jpg
567 KB, 1500x998
>>27714783
Post sheets
>>
>>27714783

http://pastebin.com/BSAFwMH4
>>
ars
>>
>>27714788
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>27714788
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>27714788
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: 1447660160321.jpg (611 KB, 1120x630) Image search: [Google]
1447660160321.jpg
611 KB, 1120x630
>>27714788
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>27714817
>>27714848

>Everyone full H/W

Previous session: https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/27599511/#27599511

The party regrouped after the defeat of Lady Hardspine, winning the spoils of the tomb. They are described in full detail here: http://pastebin.com/1C8LRdTc

Perhaps among the most important items were the Garment of the Founder (a faded old dancer-like dress belonging to Lady Vinland, that would allow the wearer to access areas only available to the Sons of God), the Auger Grail (a grail that seemed to unlock one's potential to gain further use from the Primordial Aspects, including a new set of powers that the Sons used), and two stone tablets.

The first of the tablets was a list of locations where the Garment of the Founder serves as a key, and the second was part of an ancient spy's report on the magatamas of ZA. With that tablet, one could use geomancy to make another magatama. Combined with the magatama that Dania has, one could unlock the royal vault in ZA and unleash the fabled superweapons contained therein.

See https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/27599511/#27600684 for more on the stone tablets.

The party led Sir Holy Hours and his team back to the surface using the entrance they took earlier. HH took all of the coins recovered from the tomb, in exchange for a book which enabled Observer to learn Neighsco, which is the language that the tablets were written in.

(1/2)
>>
>>27714926
As you step back onto the ship, Rus Tea stops you in the entranceway. "Our emperor did not willingly abandon our country, you know."

>>27714899
Your entire body, particularly your head, feels swollen and full of liquid. Your tongue is as dry as a brick and feels oddly salty. The colors are horrendously bright and the sounds far too loud, but you are gradualy shaken from your daze by the vibrations of the caler conch.

>>27714977
River stops Wireframe as you enter the tower's storeroom. "This is far enough; any further and my patient's bandages will get far too dusty. What is it that demands such secrecy?"

>>27714817
You just feel good all over still. You see Flaming's conch buzzing as she vegges out on the floor of the main room.

>>27714926
Your body feels strangely lighter as the hunched-over silhouette turns to you. An apparatus extends from its hoof. At first glance it appears to be a katana, but then it's an axehead, then a coiled whip, and now a set of claws. Strange fluids drip from its wolf-like snout as it raises its nose to the air. In the still darkness of the library, its white eyeslits are the only source of light.
>>
>>27714848
see the last reply in
>>27715016
the one which starts with ("Your body feels...")
>>
>>27715016
>>27714899

The good feelings make Amy feel less bad about Shei keeping secrets from her. She notices Flaming on the ground and trots over to her.

"Whatchya doooooin'?" she asks as she stands over Flaming with a grin.
>>
>>27715016
Pryce nearly stumbles, not expecting to get stopped. He looks up at Rus at her statement.
"You heard all that?"
He says, not accusing her of eavesdropping but more in surprise at being able to hear from that far.

He glances back at the emperor, laughing and telling stories with the others of his group.
"...I can accept that, it could only have gotten worse from what I saw it start as when the sky broke."
He turns back to face her.
"But he's out here playing errandboy for the Ecclesians! He's the Emperor, he should be doing something more to fix our home!"

He pauses after his exasperation, looking up at Rus with confusion.
"Wait, I thought minotaurs hated the emperor..."
>>
>>27715016
Flow draws out Schlangenschwert and points it to the ground as he runs the Glove of the Cloudsmith over the blade. He also takes this time to insert Lastfeather's Patience inside of his chest. He narrows his eyes at the silhouette, remaining quiet as he observes its actions.

>Applying Ice
[1d10]
>Lastfeather's Patience
>Effect: User gets a -2 penalty to all physical attacks and movement actions for all combat.
>>
>>27715009
>>27715016
>Chosen Tier-3 Commandment: Harmony
>Commandment of Harmony: Once per combat; Automatic; For 3 turns, you and all allies may ignore all Recharge periods, and the DC for all rolls is reduced by 2.
>Chosen Tier-1 Destruction:
>Offering on the Mountain: Automatic; Recharge 2 after effect ends; A cursed blue fire encircles your head, drawing the ire of enemies, leaving them more likely to target you over allies who have not attacked yet. Allies who score critical successes attract more ire. This effect lasts 3 turns.

Shorty's eyes begin to flicker awake after having tasted the powerful wine from the goblet, her ears flapping continuously up and down as she tries to adjust to the sounds of the world once again from her immediate drunken stupor, unable to hold down a single gulp of the drink before it made her pass into a snooze. She smacks her lips disdainfully, gasping as she hears sounds and lights at a MUCH greater intensity than the spirits likely ever intended for them.

She wiggles around on the floor, holding her jacket tight over her like a bundled blanket as she tries to stop feeling so shaky, and realizes the shakiness comes from a vibrating conch at her side. She puts her hoof on her bag, struggling to find the source

"Hmmph... mpph... where... owwww...." she whines, before finally grabbing hold of the shaking conch, "W-what...? Who would be..." she shakes her head, the groggy buffalo still in recovery as she puts it to her ear, "H-hey, who are you..."

>>27715052
Flaming groans and covers her head with her jacket, falling back on the ground as she pitifully wails, "UUUUUUGH! Amy, not so loud! I-I'm not doing anything."
>>
>>27715117
She wags her ears. "I may have been creeping up on you to get a better look at his face," she says dreamily. "Well, it's only a rumor, but they say that one of the Golden Being's great arrows was taking the emperor into the New Kingdom during the Rapture. Yet, when he saw that some of his subjects, who had been left behind, were being attacked by the demons that slipped past the angels, he bit clean through his arrow and plummeted back down to help them.

"Those that found him said they had to drag him kicking and screaming from the battlefield. His body had been torn to shreds, and was almost unrecognizable. He was desperate to keep fighting the demons if his sacrifice would help just one more civilian could escape the destruction. The only way they got him to flee was to tell him that to throw his life way would be to dishonor the thousands of ponies who devoted their entire lives to protecting the royal bloodline. That, so long as he was alive, then so was Accorsia, and it could be reborn as something stronger.

"It's only a rumor. But if it's true, I have no reservations about calling him my Emperor."

>>27715139
>>27715052
"Um, hello, is this miss Fla--" Yareakh's voice begins.
"ARE YOU SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT ME?" Laciela squeaks in the background. "I do NOT have spiders in my hair! Miss Galton just checked me in front of EVERYONE for them!"

>>27715121
https://youtu.be/OO-QCjpXdfo

Your vision feels hazy as the figure slithers forward in a low stance like a wild animal. It rushes forward and swings its arm at you, a scimtar blade springing forward.

[1d10]
>>
>>27715016
"hmm. Flow is waiting for me." Shei says as he turns his head to look toward the Tower entry way. He turns back to River Spring and sighs "Thats fine, to go any further would just be for convenience on my behalf. I'll keep this short then. Buiwong has contacted three times already since we first left Zha Arlakane, Wireframe. When we arrive again in Zha it will be to gather everyone and to leave to a far away land in Vadahara where we will erect a new empire. Ms. Spring I wanted to offer you the chance to consider joining us. We could certainly use a medic. I don't expect you to make a decision right, please take some time to ponder it. On an unrelated note I also wanted to ask you about Sir Shining Light." Shei-sher begins fidgeting with his hooves in a nervous manner "j-just -er things pertaining to your relationship. and -uh well.. dating advice." Shei-Sher erupts in a fluster "but w-we can talk about that later!"
>>
>>27715219
Feeling his vision going hazy, Flow blinks and thumps the side of his head as he swings twice at the figure, and focuses on himself. He immediately feels the effects of the weight in his chest, and his arms doesn't move quite as fast as it usually can.

>Weapon Flurry
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>Vision of Grandeur
[1d10]
>>
>>27715220
River grits her teeth in an uncharacteristic outburst. "Don't ever mention either of those names around me! That- that... that era of my life was nothing but... nothing but mistakes. One which I'm not eager to repeat. I thought for sure I was fated to die so many times, and yet here I am... most of me, at least. It's... well, whether it's a sign from a god or of dumb luck, or whatever other force... I'm not going to throw away my life again."
>>
>>27714788
Also here are the aspects I picked

Tier 3 Change
>Phantasmagoria of Conquest: 3 times per Combat; Automatic; Sacrifice X hits to deal 4X damage and inflict a status condition (chosen when you learn this skill) on up to 3 targets.

Tier 1 judgment
>Sulphureous Brume: Recharge 2; Ranged; Pick two targets; This effect spreads a mist around those targets which will either increase their damage received by 2 for 2 turns, or reduce their damage dealt by 2 for 2 turns. Effect is chosen when cast.
>>
>>27715139
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>27715139

Amy frowns. "What's wrong?"

>>27715219

"Who? What? Huh?" Amy responds to the voices talking in the conch.
>>
>>27715219
Flaming flaps her ears and closes them, along with her eyes, and pulls the caller conch far away from her face at Laciela's shouting, the irate calf gritting her teeth as she shouts back into the caller conch,

"AH! BE QUIET, you're too loud!" She berates the alicorn, shaking her head and trying to get the dizzying feeling out.

"Who is this? Yareakh? And I assume that's your sister." She says with a good deal of edge in her voice, holding up the conch. "Are you calling me a liar, Laciela?! I didn't tell anyone you had spiders in your hair, I was just asking... uh... sh-shut up, it's not important anyhow, I just wanted to know if you knew about spiders is all!"

She huffs, "And Yareakh? I'm glad you called, I had a very serious question to ask YOU. About when we spoke earlier."

>>27715294
Shorty grunts, holding her head and scrunching up into a ball, "My head feels like a river, everything's too loud, and too bright, my mouth feels more dry than the desert outside and... ach. I just feel all lousy all over, w-what's wrong with me?"
>>
>>27715219
"He broke from their abduction..."
Pryce mutters through her story, giving another look back at the emperor.
"I would have never guessed, him especially. ...Even as a rumor, they have to start from some small base of truth."
Pryce's gaze eases at the emperor. While he is still displeased with the current state, it does make him feel better that *something* happened back when all this started.

He looks back up to Rus.
"He— The Emperor... he wouldn't answer when I asked. How was it back then, when the demons came?"
>>
>>27715322

"Maybe you need a hug," Amy suggests earnestly as she hugs Flaming.
>>
>>27715254
Shei-Sher is panged with a nervous intimidation. He didn't mean to open up closed wounds. He swallows the ball in his throat and speaks again "I'm sorry RiverSpring. I did not mean to open closed wounds. The offer stands though. I beseech you to please reconsider. O'er this path I trek I know I'll soon enough be fraternizing with Galton, and - " Shei thinks for a moment how to say with say his name "Your Sir, no doubt you would a be a valuable asset. So far the plan is to establish kingdom in Vadahara and then procure means to venture to the moon. That is all, I just remembered I have another obligation with Sir Holy Hours if I can still find him."
>>
>>27715354
Flaming moos softly, too weak to put up a struggle against the hug as she blows out of the side out of her mouth.

"That's what you say about everything... ugh... I-I think it was that dumb wine, what did Shei put in it...?"
>>
>>27715386

Amy giggles. "I told you wine is strong."
>>
>>27715247
You parry the silhouette's swing quite deftly and stab into its shoulder, but in a flash, its arm splits like liquid, then coils around your own, twisting your arm painfully and yanking you forward. From its free hoof extends a jagged spearpoint, which it jabs at your chest.

>Roll to get free, grappling bonuses apply

>>27715289
You gained a new power from the blurry zebra figure who sat with you on an island in the swirling expanse. You are on the cusp of a new evolution, one that even you cannot comprehend the form of.

"My, my my," the zebra says with sultry curiosity. Its voice manifests as a female's. "You are QUITE the lady. I like a filly that can savor a word's flavor, resound with its sound, skip to the hot drumroll of each and ev-uh-ry let-terrrr. Oooh! You are a heck of a rare specimen indeed...

"What would you say to a... deal?" she purrs, extending her hoof. "I'll share powerful and enlightening words with you, now and again, and you... you just have to tell me a story every now and again. I love stories, ones that are shared with me through a little chat we call a 'prayer'. Any kind of story you'd like, I ain't picky, baby."

>>27715294
"Oh hello, you must be miss Amy Thest," the first voice says. "My name is Princess Yareakh of Mariposa. Please forgive my sister's screa--"

"Hey you're the music lady!" the second voice interjects. "Don't listen to Flaming, she thinks I have spiders in my hair. You remember me, right? Prrrrrincess Laciela! Obviously the better twin princess."

>>27715322
"Before you do that, you need to set a password for your Caller Conch, like how Miss Ichimonji has her rhyme. Otherwise we're not going to be able to call you." Yareakh says. You hear Laciela rambling on in the background, faintly.

(1/2)
>>
>>27715328
"Unrecognizable," Rus Tea sighs. "The landscape was barren, sapped of life, the cities toppled, even the mightiest of fortresses and walls were like sand castles dissolved by tidal waves. We were desperate to remain in our country, but the daily, no, hourly battles proved that we faced an impossible war of attrition.

"We had to flee on the few intact airships and floating islands that we had left. Not a single one of us could look back and point to a landmark that we recognized... cowards, all of us," she mumbles with palpable shame, grinding her fists in frustration.

>>27715365
River does not reply, but her jaw is set and her eyes are steel. As you head back upstairs, you see the Ecclesian forces well on their way north, wearing gray cloaks that cover their whole bodies from the environment.
>>
>>27715422

"Oh, Lacey!" Amy says happily after a moment to remember. "You wouldn't let me hug you!"
>>
>>27715422
Once Flow's hoof is caught, he tries yanking his arm free from the creature's grip.
[1d10]

With his other arm, he quickly draws his perma-poison knife and slashes at the creature.
[1d10]
>>
>>27715422
Observer takes a moment to take in the power granted by the zebra, her horn sparking lightly with purple plasma. She seems visibly woozy, sitting up straight and taking a deep breath.

The offer this zebra gives after her display of power is enough for Observer's hunger to make the choice for her. "...A strange offer from a strange specimen. You have yet to give me a reason not to work with you as well..." She says, her coat already replacing it's cobalt color to a more deeper violet color. "I will accept this offer..." She says, not holding out a hoof to shake with the zebra but rather glance at it for a moment.
>>
>>27715417
Flaming holds her head in pain, smacking her lips as she tries to fight the dryness, "Uuugh.. I can't remember. How much did I take? A-and hey, I'm trying to talk on the conch too, Amy!"

>She took exactly one sip.

>>27715422
"Laciela, I don't think that, stop spreading lies about me!" She shouts at the younger, then returns the attention to Yareakh.

"I need a password? I... oooh, my head hurts too much to argue right now, I guess that does make sense." She shakes her head, holding a hoof to her chin as she tries to think.

"Let me see.... hmm... a-ah, I think I have one. This was a saying our shaman used to say." She clears her throat. "The flame of a Climbing Fire never extinguishes. Through our ashes, we are returned to nature through the Sleeping Dragon's breath." She smiles, "Think you can remember all that, princess?"
>>
>>27715468
You peel your arm free, but the silhouette jabs the spearhead into your chest and throws you to the ground, your body feeling sluggish.
>Flow 0/4

Like a starving animal, the silhouette clambers for der Schlangenschwert, trying to tear it from your grasp. [1d10]

>>27715498
The zebra turns her head. "What, my hoof smell funny? Baby I ain't askin' you to kiss it, I ain't a stuffy spider."

You feel a faint pressure on your chest, like someone sitting on you. "You've got a visitor. Now I can't afford to make these trips all the time... you could say I'm in pieces all over the place. As in, across thirteen billion pieces. But here, you can have this skull. The hell if I know where it came from."

A goat's skull manifests in your hoof. In the center of its forehead is a ruby. "Y'all need any help or have any questions in the future, just ask the skull and it'll help me help you help me."

You feel a tingling in your hooves. It's time.

>>27715448
"I just wasn't sure if you were cool enough to touch the merch. But from what we heard from Easy Doesit and the soldiers who were in Circadia, you're coming in at a... soft 4 on the cool scale. Not great, but you got room for improvement."

>>27715526
>>27715448
You hear a stifled laugh. "U-um, you have to whisper it three times into the conch in order for it to take effect, but I greatly appreciate your effort nonetheless. I'll pass it on to Ichimonji-- hmm? Already? But the sun hasn't gone... yes, ma'am."

You hear a muffled conversation with someone else on the other end.

"I'm going to have to go soon, but am I correct in understanding that you are going to... to Mariposa soon?" Yareakh asks nervously.
>>
>>27715428
Pryce hangs his head down, silent as he tries to picture what things were like given by Rus' description. All that destruction, not only in Accorsia but the world as a whole. Memories flash back from the night, the angel's condemnation on his actions and the abductions.

He shakes his head of the thoughts, he did what he could. And if the Emperor broke from their arrows that could raze demons, then things *will* improve.

He looks up at Rus, seeing her fists he puts a hoof up to one as an act of consolation.
"No, the Devas were the cowards that day. They sent down angels to steal away our brethren and flee into the heavens, doing nothing to help as we were attacked. Even displacing blame... But we're all still alive, those of us still here walking these lands. We will get our home back, I know it."
>>
>>27715576

"Hey!" Amy shouts, insulted. "I'm the.... the coolest... of the cool ponies! I'm... I'm so cool you could... store drinks inside me!"
>>
>>27715589
Rus just grumbles at your consolation, but pauses and tilts her head. "Wait a minute... that's where I heard that name before. You helped my kingdom once, long ago, when we were attacked by that vile draconequus, did you not?"
>>
>>27715576
Flow spits at the creature as it makes a move for his sword.

"You're gonna have to kill me for my sword!"

He powers through and gets up easily.
>Escape Artist
Vice's ears perk up, and he looks around at the barracks.
>"Sir Flow's been gone for quite some time...Trapper!"
The goo clone scrambles his hooves in surprise.
>>"Oi! I'm working ere'!" he says, holding an unfinished drawing.
>"Never mind that, let's go to the tunnel, I'm worried about Sir Flow."
Vice grabs the Bow and heads into the cave once more, Trapper following close behind with the Tsurugi and parrying dagger.
>>
>>27715526

"You had like one sip, you little light weight," Amy laughs. "You should probably start with a less strong drink if you plan on doing it more."
>>
>>27715576
>>27715609
>Rolling against the 6
[1d10-1]
>>
>>27715609
>Rolling to locate Flow
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>27715576
>>27715576
Flaming blushes hotly, ears flapping down, "W-well nopony told me THAT! Stupid rule... f-fine, I'll do it later but, make sure Ichimonji gets that." As the sounds of someone forcing them to sleep comes about, Flaming listens intently as she asks them where they're going.

"Yes, we are! Your home... we just came out of the tower of the traitors and are heading there. Was there... something important you'd like us to look into?"

She shakes her head, "And wait, I had something to ask you too! You didn't use your powers on me when we first met, did you?!"

>>27715612
Flaming grits her teeth, looking redder than usual, "WHAT?! Take that back, I am not a light weight, I get Observer spreading that lie far enough I don't need to hear it from you! A-and sh-shut up, it was more than that! I remember like... well, I don't remember any at all but it had to be more than just one, I don't need a weaker drink. I can take ANY drink!"
>>
>>27715608
Pryce thinks for a second,the memory of all that chaos coming back.
"Yes, I was part of that group. Funny, thinking back... that event is what got the few of us that are here involved with this whole mess."
>>
>>27715576
When Observer finally awakes, her body suddenly undulate rapidly all over, her horn giving off the same sparks as she did not too long ago. Shifting between her voidling form and her pony form, each time looking a bit different and even the pony form shifting genders.

Finally her form settles back into pony form, being at least four inches taller and her coat now coming in a more light bluish violet shade instead of blue cobalt. Even the magic that filled the swirl of her horn and tip has gotten more intense and matches her eyes, seeming ever-flowing through the swirl and dissipating into her skull. the Once she opens her eyes and regains her senses, looking at the one who has awoken her. She sits there in silence for a moment before speaking up, "Is there something you need?" She asks, voice remaining the same.
>>
http://pastebin.com/5VUcBRQx
>>
>>27715576
Shei-Sher runs after Holy hours and he walks with. Seeing them far ahead of the tower he eventually reaches them, albeit short of breath.

The sound of Shei-Sher's hooves stepping through the sands as he comes behind the group should get their attention "Don't- *pant* Do not! *wheeze* Do not think I turned a blind eye to *deep breath* sorry one moment" Shei-Sher takes a moment to collect his breathing "At least 3/6ths of that gold belongs to us Hours. Flow, Observer, and I are not Ecclessians nor are we permissive to being swindled of our bounty."
>>
>>27715598
"Yeah, if I was drinking SOUP! Ohhhhh!" Laciela taunts.
"Lacie, I will put a spider in your ear if you don't stop being stupid," Yareakh hisses.
"Do something, you big crybaby, I'll give you a buffalo burn!" Laciela retorts.

>>27715609
You rip back the sword and get back up.
>Flow 10/4

The silhouette slithers away, weapon held in a low stance, eyes locked onto yours.

>>27715664
Vice gets lost in the storeroom momentarily, going around a table three times in a lapse of spatial awareness. However, Trapper leads the way past the tomb, and into the hallways which Flow entered. When they get to the first hallway, they are met with a wall of dark fog that pushes back against them like a gelatinous form.

>rolls required to pass through, DC 4

>>27715672
>>27715598
Yareakh's voice drips with a mix of emotions, anxiety, hope, and... something else. "...Just be on the lookout for... for some other foals, okay? Foals my age. Just don't... mention me. Um, okay, bye."

The sound of waves emits from the conch, signaling the end of the call.

>>27715709
"Ah, excellent! You demonstrated a good amount of a minotaur's Thur back then. I was away on a fishing trip when it happened. But I do not forget a debt, and a favor to one minotaur is a favor to all. I shall follow you to the ends of the earth."

>>27715733
"Are were interrupting your shopping spree or something? Our forces will benefit much more from this useless currency of a dead kingdom. Besides, even if you are not aligned with us, there is no downside to having your name on a donation to our cause," Hours replies.

>>27715726
Spitshine sits up sharply, red in the face and wide-eyed. You can feel his heart beating through his hooves. Onion stands beside you.

Spitshine breathes heavily for a while then stammers, "Uh, do you change around here often? Ahaehehahe..."

>>27715727
In the main room, Dania has been napping peacefully, dreaming of magatama and dancing bowls of salad.
>>
>>27715672

Amy waves her hooves frantically. "No, no, no! 'Light weight' is just an expression!" she says apologetically. "It means you get super drunk super easily. And you totally did," Amy adds with a giggle.

"It has more to do with getting used to the stuff than it does your weight or anything else," Amy says, suddenly talking like an old pro. "Which is why you shouldn't just start with the strong stuff!"

>>27715786

"Foals..." Amy repeats the word, wondering why they should be looking for them.
>>
>>27715786
Flow puts the dagger back in its sheath as he grips Schlangenschwert tightly. He points a hoof at the creature and gestures it to come at him, taunting it.
"You want my sword?"
He charges forwards as fast as he can as he focuses on himself.
"Come and get it!"

>Weapon Flurry
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
>Visions of Grandeur
[1d10]

Once the two goos have finally found the hallway that Flow entered, Vice slowly approaches the dark fog and rests a hoof on it.
>"What is this stuff? Feels kinda...kinda like us."
>>"Who cares what it is, it means trouble!"
Trapper rushes into the fog.
[1d10]
Vice shrugs and follows suit.
[1d10]
>>
>>27715786
Perhaps the Sheep's time would be better spent on other things...

Getting up and stretching, Novelus yawns and looks for the others "Uaah, I apologize for the brief time I have been resting, after all that dungeon crawling, a nice cleanup just must be followed up by a little rest!" he speaks cheerfully

"Now just where are these books I brought for Observer... My geomancy knowledge has been quite rusty..."
>>
>>27715786
"For your information it does infact interrupt my shopping spree. But, I do like the idea of my name on a donation. Hmm fine but have your scribe record the donation as a token of friendship from Kingdom Capra."

Shei-Sher's soon to be kingdom in Vadahara, or so he hopes.
>>
>>27715804
She opens her eyes wide, "Oh... we-well they should change that expression then, it can be very rude to suggest ponies who are of a perfectly heavy weight are actually light."

She blushes hard, growling, "I did not! It HAD to have been more than one, it just had to... there were buffalo in my tribe who could down entire gallons, how could I pass out after one SIP?!" She says frantically, "I have to take some more, get used to it quickly! Where'd it go?"

>>27715786
>>27715804
"Other foals? But I thought Ichimonji said the ONLY foals they could find were..." she pauses as she hears the ocean again, ears drooping as she hangs up without answering her question. "The eight of you...?" She shakes her head, "What's she mean by that?" She asks aloud to herself and Amy. She stands up groggily, very much unsteady on her hooves as her head starts swimming again from the blood rush. "Oooh... l-let's go find Observer and see if we can get the ship moving, the sooner we get to Mariposa the sooner we can find out what she meant."

She puts the conch down, going out through the ship to look for Observer... very slowly, taking steady hoofsteps.
>>
>>27715786
"Thur?"
Pryce questions.

As she declares to follow, Pryce waves a hoof dismissively.
"I don't think I'm one to follow. And I was just doing what needed to be done anyways, you don't need to owe me anything."
>>
>>27715857

"No!" Amy says sternly. "You don't want to drink too much too quickly. Trust me. A lot worse things can happen than a headache. Those buffalo were probably acting pretty silly after they drank that much, weren't they?" Amy asks with a grin.
>>
>>27715900
Flaming's ears flap down at Amy's stern tone, which surprised her, "Oh... uh... well, maybe a little... sometimes they were talking all funny and moving sort of weird but, I just thought it was another part of their warrior dance." She smiles, "That won't happen with ME though, trust me, I'm tougher than I look remember? How much do you drink usually?"
>>
>>27715786
"I do not change often. I could possibly be the only one of my kind to make it this far." She says, glancing down at Spitshine's hooves and then back up at him. "Why are you standing on me?" She asks.
>>
>>27715823
In a dizzying flurry, the two of you slash at once another, blocking and parrying and slicing as dark matter and goo fly around.
>Flow 5/4

Trapper and Vice soldier through the fog wall and make their way up the two floors to the fight. When they get up there, they see Flow fighting a shadowy figure that is formless except for its white eyes.

The figure becomes misty as it slices back, switching many times from spear to zanbato to flail.

[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

>>27715837
Since Observer had them last, you follow her into the lab. There you see that her appearance has changed quite a bit. See >>27715726

Spitshine is sitting on her chest, and Onion stands next to her. Helped by River Spring, Blessings hobbles into the lab after you. (see below)

>>27715857
You follow Dania (above) into the lab. (see below)

>>27715925
"We felt the need to tell ya 'bout a town we wanted to stop in on the way to Mariposa. Right, Spit?" Onion prompts.

"Uh... right! Right. Right. It's called Unicorn Penny Post, it's out in the desert a little southwest of here. It's where we would always stop for water and scarves on the way to Mariposa for slave-trading. I... was hoping we could meet someone there, but we could always just strip corpses for loot, I guess. Heh. Haha." Spitshine laughs nervously.

>>27715843
"If the 'Kingdom Capra' thinks it can make such audacious demands all the time, it ought to take lessons in diplomacy. Yet Ecclesia is always happy to have pleasant relations with its neighbors," Hours says coolly. "Consider it marked as such."

>>27715891
"It's cute that you think you have a say in the matter. That wasn't an offer," Rus grunts. "Thur, in your puny language, means 'steadfast wealth' in the ancient, glorious tongue of the sea. It is a compliment, you prissy little alicorn," Rus shoves you with her shoulder, in an oddly friendly manner.
>>
>>27715940
>"Sir Flow!" Vice exclaims.
He immediately crouches down and nocks an Frostbullet Arrow, and looses it at the shadow.
[1d10]

Trapper lunges at the shadow to make two quick slashes.
[1d10]
[1d10+1]
>>"Cavalry is here, captn'!"

"Just in time, this thing isn't too shabby with its cuts," he says in between slashes.
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
Now that his clones have arrived, Flow focuses on himself and Trapper.
>Vision of Grandeur
[1d10]
>>
>>27715940
"I don't plan on doing any leading anytime soon, so I hope you aren't disappointed."

Pryce stumbles to the side at the shoulder shove, catching himself on the sidewall on the ship's entrance.
"Thank you for the compliment, but I am not 'prissy'."
Pryce huffs. And, to show his not-prissyness, especially after a minitaur-comparison compliment, Pryce gives her a shove back with his shoulder.
>[1d10]
>>
>>27715726
>>27715940
Whistling, Novelus walks in with a smirk on his face ''Well now Observer, I never thought you would be interested in Spitshine like that... And with someone watching too.''

He saunters over to Spitshine ''What is this about this Unicorn Penny post now? Do you need to meet someone important there?''
>>
>>27715940
"I would have to bring this up to the others, but I hope you plan to tell me why I should agree to this." She says, getting up to brush herself off, that is if spitshine moves off of her. She then manifests her lab coat onto herself.
>>
>>27715919

"But you look so tough already!" Amy says with a combination of admiration and mocking as she pokes Flaming in the side with her hoof.

"I... don't really drink any more ever since I... you know... Got nicer. But, before that, I used to drink like, a loooot," she laughs a laugh that is unusual for her. It's sort of an ashamed laugh, but also a fun one.

"That probably had a lot to do with why I was so... thoughtless back then now that I think about it," she laughs in the same way again. "When I was pretty young, a pony gave me some. I guess he thought I was funny or something. I thought it was gross at first, but I loved trying new things," as Amy tells the story, her eyes start to trail off and her smile fades. "Then, I felt how it makes you feel. And then any time I could get some, I would drink as much as I could. I'd forget so much of what I was doing if I got enough," she doesn't laugh at that.

Her eyes tear up a little bit. "I'm sorry," she laughs weakly as she wipes her face.
>>
>>27715940
>>27715837
>>27715900
>>27715925
As they wander through the ship, she turns up and looks at Dania as they find her again. Shorthorn nods her head, "I know the feeling... I had some... er, a LOT of wine earlier and my head feels like it could use a nap really bad itself."

As they wander into the lab, Shorthorns holds a hoof to her head to steady it as she looks in to see Spitshine and Onion conversing with the newly transformed Observer. "Observer! Is the ship moving anytime soon, it'll take time to reach Mariposa and what we find there could be important..." She turns up to look at her transformed state, eyes bewildered as she takes in the new taller and lighter pony. She takes a whiff, "Uh... you SMELL like observer but you sure don't look like her. What happened?"

She overhears Onions and Spitshine's comments, turning to them, "Wait, another stop on the way there? I guess we could use more water but, who could be there that's so important? Mariposa is a big problem we need to look into."
>>
>>27716027
"What do you mean interested? I hope you are not implying I would attempt to copulate with him."

>>27716045
"I evolved, Flaming. It was only minor changes as well. We can get this ship moving now that I have finished as well."

>Ready to get to flying anytime too.
>>
>>27716045
The sheep gasps ''Wine? why, don't you think you are a little too young for that, Flaming? I mean, I do not know how it is in your tribes, but usually wine is adult stuff you know?...''
>>27716056
''Of course not...'' He rolls his eyes, then his gaze goes back to her, scanning the voidling up and down
''You seem different too... Did you do anything to your mane, darling?''
>>
>>27716045
>>27716056
>>27716069

"It wasn't a lot," Amy whispers loudly about the amount of wine Flaming had.

>>27716056

"WHO'S THAT!?" Amy shouts suddenly, pointing to Observer, completely incapable of perceiving the same creature just because of some minor changes.

Also, not at all listening to what the "new" pony is saying.
>>
>>27715940
"Kingdom Capra's Minister of foreign affairs relays his sentiments 'We will be much obliged to temper our audacity if our neighbors can mind a little consideration for the other fledging nations.' "
Shei-sher bows modestly, just as he does his Phoenix finally catches up with him. Perching on his horn and imitating Shei's bow "Have a good evening now." He turns about and with some reluctance makes a hurried trot back to the tower. Pheo flies up following suit.

Shei-Sher plans to trek down the tower to meet with Flow as he requested.
>>
>>27716032
Flaming huffs, "RIGHT! That's what I keep telling everypony, so, that means I can handle it, right?"

As she goes on to explain how much she used to drink, she listens intently. "Wow... that much though? You must have had a gut of a true warrior to handle it!" She says admirably, but then as she gets somber about it she quiets down.

"It made you act really different, huh...? Amy, a-are you okay?"

>>27716056
"You 'evolved'? Why did you change to be more... mare-ish, I suppose? You're all light-colored..."

>>27716069
Flaming scrunches up her muzzle, "I'm travelling on my own without my tribe, I think I'm old enough to guzzle some wine! I-I can handle it just fine, thank you very much." She shakes her head, "And, not exactly wine but, lots of different drinks made from fire-water."

>>27716080
Flaming blushes, "Don't tell them, Amy!"
>>
>>27716080
''Well...As long as you didn't overdo it then I suppose it should be fine... But the way Flaming said it made me worry she have drunk too much...''

''Also, THAT is Observer, Amy. She must have gone through some kind of Voidling change...''
>>27716097
''Well, who am I to prohibit you from drinking it then?'' He pets her in the horns ''Besides, I admit I sometimes sneakily drank wine with my father...Heh...Sometimes he would let me drink a bit from his chalice when my mother was not looking...''
>>
>>27716023
Rus's eyes widen in surprise as you push her back a distance of a few feet. "Well, you're not THAT bad for a puny pony. Wahahahaha!" she bellows. "If you were a mare, you would make an alright sparring partner. But you are merely a male."

>>27716045
>>27716028
>>27716027
Spitshine grunts. "Well, fine, we don't have to, there's no chance I was gonna find what I was--"
"He was jonesing for a sweet doe that lived in that town, back when demons weren't a daily concern. After the One Night War, not a day went by what he didn't ask his dad to drive by there to check on her, but Splitz never went back for her," Onion explains.
"Bro," Spitshine scoffs in exasperation.

>>27716096
When you see that the jail cells are empty, devoid of a Hoarder (but showing signs of a recent conflict), you head in further to investigate. The hallway leading to where you fought the Beast of Bile has been blocked off with a dark fog wall.
>roll to get through, DC 4

>>27715985
The silhouette seems to get larger as your attacks pierce it. In a flurry, you hear a deep, frustrated growl and see the outlines of many jagged and swirling weapons in its depths.
[1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1] [1d10+1]
"Shard..." it mutters mindlessly.
>>
>>27716097

"I wouldn't say different," Amy says, wiping the tears away. "Just... worse. A lot of the time, I'd wake up and there'd be... blood. Not mine, either. I mean I didn't really care back then. It wasn't really a change of pace for me. But, now that I think about it... maybe I SHOULDN'T drink..."

"Which is fine," Amy adds with a smile. "I don't need it to have a good time anyway!"

>>27716113

"You'd know if I overdid it," Amy laughs.

>>27716115

"Oh, Shiney!" Amy calls to Spitshine, suddenly noticing his presence. "Well, the sun is going down and you've been doing a good job with the cursing. So, I'll keep up my end of the deal."

She grabs Spitshine and gives him a tight hug.
>>
>>27716115
>>"Shut up and die, you bleedin' bastard!"
Flow and Trapper press on with their attacks, and meet the silhouette's slashes with their own.
>Weapon Flurry
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
>Trapper
[1d10+2]
[1d10+3]

And Vice looses another Frostbullet, and remembers to infuse his bow with lightning.
[1d10]
>>
>>27716080
Observer sighs.

>>27716097
"It may be because I have remained a mare a bit longer than a male. I have no doubts that my male form may seem more feminine as well... I theorize the more I remain a pony, the more my form evolves to fit it." She states.

>>27716115
"I believe Spitshine seems to have already accepted the fate of his possible lost love. But I will not argue against taking you there if our group deems it worth our time." She states, attempting to remain neutral party.

>>27716080
>>27716069
>>27716097
>Continuation of above.
Observer turns to face the others. "With that said, what do you three propose?" She asks, figuring they were paying attention to what she was saying to Spitshine and Onion.
>>
>>27716115
Shei-Sher talks to himself all the way down into the castle depths "...was that the Emperor Accorsia, it hadn't occurred to me before but the more I remember their faces -no couldn't be I mean how -well Accorsia was quite forsook. I don't take into consideration how lucky we were to escape, for all the demons that paraded the land. My My! Ecclessia are adopting a number of prestigious characters. o-o-o-oy for all my high and mighty talk I wonder if we could even compete."

Shei arrives in front of the fog wall. He puts his hoof against and tries to pierce through it with his illuminating aura.
>Phase Aura [1d10+1]
>>
>>27716115
Pryce smirks at how far he pushed her bad, though on the inside he's surprised himself, compared to how he has been in battle lately.
The smirk is soon replaced by dumbfoundedness at her statement, the backwardness leaving him confused.
"What do you mean, 'merely a male'? I was a paladin for 12 years, I trained to fight for Accorsia, I've fought gods, angels, demons, and whatever else this universe has thrown at me!"
Pryce declares, feeling his pride insulted at her jest.
>>
>>27716113
Flaming blushes as her horns are pet, shaking them free of Dania's hoof as she mumbles, "C-cut it out, will you..." before she turns up and smiles, "OH! So you did when you were young too, huh? Just out of curiosity, how much could you drink before passing out?"

>>27716115
"He's wanting to see a doe named Jones? That's an odd name for a deer." She flattens her ears and looks at Spitshine, "You never got to check on her, huh?" She asks the young pony, understanding the dying need to know if ponies you care about are okay or not.

She smiles, "Alright, we can make that stop. We need water anyhow, right? Might as well look for your friend while we're doing that, I guess." She says with a knowing smirk.

>>27716145
Flaming sighs as she wipes away her tears. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring that stuff up. I didn't know." She says, putting a hoof on her withers, "But, when I start drinking a lot? I'd like if you could try it with me. I think that'd be fun too, don't you think?"

>>27716214
"So you get more and more girlish the longer you stay a pony? Doesn't that imply all ponies are really girlish?" She chuckles, "Sounds almost fitting..."
>>
>>27716227

Amy laughs. "I shouldn't be having anyone feel sorry for me about this. I'm the one that did bad things."

"I WOULD like to drink with you though. And, if I get out of control, I'm sure you can reign me in!"
>>
>>27716115
''Ah, how cute...'' He mutters
''Now, I am all for young love, But don't we have other places to be at the moment and other things to worry about?''

>>27716145
He face shows discomfort ''I am scared to imagine that...''
>>27716214

''Like I said. I imagined we had other, better things to do''
>>27716227
He shows his tongue in a mocking way ''You know you love it. And well, my father wouldn't let me drink more than a few sips of course. But later in life, I found out that I can hold my own rather well. I remember having half a dozen or so glasses of wine before I felt my legs get woobly and my vision blurry... Although I never passed out from drinking too much...''
>>
>>27716263

"HOPEFULLY it would be less violent than it was back then," Amy laughs ominously. "And more fun too!"
>>
>>27716167
Though the darkness seems to grow stronger and larger in response to your attacks, you feel a popping sensation, and the white eyes begin to dissipate.
"You do not have it... the Shard of Empyrean Light," the voice growls as it fades away.
A small sword handle with a broken blade, extending about an inch from the handle, clatters to the ground.

>>27716215
You pass through the fog and head up to the library where you fought the Bile, just in time to see the above happen.

>>27716221
"It is not something a male can understand," she grunts. "Having shapely curves gives you insight into these sorts of things. Try not to feel too bad about it."

>>27716227
"No, it's 'Sugar', not 'Jones', how do you... nevermind. Knowing my luck, I doubt we'd be searching too long."

>>27716145
He leans into the hug, but the worried expression he wears suggests it had little effect.

>>27716263
>>27716214
At Dania's words, Spitshine's body flinches like he was punched, but his expression doesn't change. "Well, that's all I had to say. Wake me when we get there," he grumbles, leaving for the barracks.

"Now that he's gone... Can one of you use an anti-magic spell on me?" Blessings asks.
>>
>>27716298
>>27716214

Amy frowns when she sees how forlorn Spitshine is. "Well then let's look for this doe!" Amy says conclusively. "She sounds adorable too. I'll have to give her a hug!"
>>
>>27716298
"I don't see how body or gender can give more insight into sparring," Pryce scoffs, "And I won't. I've taken a pass of fighting for a bit." He says, tone not hiding his insulted feeling well at those sour grapes.
>>
>>27716282
"Well that doesn't make me any less worried..."
>>27716298
"I'm sorry Spitshine, but we have some responsibilities in our hooves...I take no pleasure in refusing your request"
>>
>>27716227
"I said as I remain a mare. But I won't correct your second statement."

>>27716263
"I agree, we do have other better things to do. Such as getting to Mariposa."

>>27716298
"May I ask what for?" Observer asks, preparing her anti-magic spell.

>Spellbreaker: rolling if needed for this
[1d10]
>>
>>27716357

"Good," Amy laughs ominously as she puts her arm around Dania. "What's life without a little mystery and surprise?"
>>
>>27716370
Rolling his eyes, Novelus does the same "Too bad my biggest secret is already out... I'd love to see your faces again when I revealed myself as prince"
>>
>>27716298
>>27716167
Shei-Sher emanates an aura, brilliant like the sun but with a darker tint bronzing the color. Shei enters the Library illuminating it fully.

"Hoy!" Shei-Sher runs up to Flow "Sorry, was I too late. I had other obligations."
>>
>>27716258
Flaming shakes her head, "I should be allowed to feel sorry for you. I know you didn't like doing those bad things now."

Flaming smiles, "That'd be great. I could probably drink you under the table when I get older and then you'd never even have to worry, you'd be too asleep to

>>27716263
"Do NOT!" She scoffs, "A half a dozen...?!" She says with a gasp, blushing in the face,"W-well, alright then, I can handle that too. I already had part of a cup today."

>>27716298
"Oh, Sugar? Well, Onion said 'Jones' so I just assumed that was her name..." she says with a confused look, not getting the phrase as she looks at Spitshine looking downcast. She smiles, moving closer, "Hey, don't talk like that! You don't know how long it could take, right?"

She looks to Onion, "When did you all meet this dear? Did Banana's system go THIS far south...?"

>>27716362
She snickers, "I'll have to share that one with Pryce."
>>
>>27716298
The three goos all stow away their weapons, and regenerate their lost goo.
>"Shard of Empyrean Light? What'd it mean by that?"
Flow picks up the broken sword and turns it around, inspecting it closely.
[1d10]
"I don't know. It wanted to take Schlangenschwert from me during the fight. Maybe Box knows a thing or two about it. I've heard the name before, but nothing but rumors. Legendary weapons tend to have a lot of stories behind them, but no facts."

He looks around the room.
"I guess our work is done here, let's get a move on."

>>27716404
As he turns around, he sees Shei-Sher.
"Hey there, Shei."
He draws out the Maitreya Tsurugi.
"Seeing as you went over this blade, probably, I figured you'd be perfect for helping me out here."

He starts heading out of the room towards the tomb where the treasure was, and gestures for the goat to follow.
"A find like this only comes once in a lifetime, my good friend. Maitreya's very own sword? And in such good condition? I just wanted to take a look around here for anything suspicious."
>>
>>27716415
"Well, I would rather if you did not try to take half a dozen, considering you passed out from less than one... Besides, you and Amy being inebriated is a scary thought"
He keeps petting the short horns "How about we get some juice instead, while Observer takes off, hmn?"
>>
>>27716362
"I have a... curse of a sorts, placed on me by the Witch Mudi the Young, as a punishment for killing some of her child slaves. Anti-magic soothes the symptoms, but I'm afraid it's terminal unless I can force Mudi into pulling it out by the root."

She sighs with relief when you cast the spell. "Thank you. Should you stick around the Mariposa region for long, be on the lookout for her."

>>27716356
>>27716357
Seeming to ignore Dania, Spitshine mutters a thanks to Amy, with a pondering but still worried expression.

>>27716415
"We trotted all over the map, but Rumelia was always our little makeshift hub, since they bought slaves for the best prices. Them sheeps loved slaves. Hope they still do, I'm thinkin' t'see how much I'd get for one of you. Heheh." Onion snickers.

>>27716430
>Broken Sword Handle: A worthless, rusty old weapon with a broken blade that extends only an inch from the handle. Whether forged by gods or weaved together from scrap, all weapons will one day crumble. Mystics from the Yagi tribe collect broken weapons but never repair them, believing that when a broken weapon is nurtured long enough, it will be reborn as something new.

>>27716356
"Go bother Zjetya about it if you are so curious. But take care not to bring up the Emperor, lest she get too distracted," she wryly chuckles.
>>
>>27716441
>>27716415

Amy just giggles with anticipation at the thought of the three of them drinking together. "We should get Shei in on this too!" she suggests.

>>27716450

"I'll find the witch," Amy frowns. "If she died, would it lift the cursed? Not that I want to kill her, I just want to know how much I should avoid accidentally doing that."
>>
>>27716450
"Maybe I will, later. Has any of the others said anything about what's going on next?"
He asks, and if she stops blocking the way, he goes to find the rest of the group.
>>
>>27716469
"Now now, as the oldest here, I would have to be the one responsible for you 'kids' drinking..." he boops Amy at the word kids
>>
>>27716441
>>27716469
Flaming mumbles, "It WASN'T less than one... it couldn't be." She shakes her head, "And, would you stop petting my horns?! I don't need juice!"

As Amy brings up Shei, she gasps, "Shei! Shei drank some too! I-I bet he keeled over quick, didn't he? How much did he drink?!"

>>27716450
"Sort of a base then? I can understand that, still sort of surprised they came down this far. I didn't realize how big the sheeps were on slaves, I never saw any in Zha Arlakane..." as Onion offers to see how much she'd cost, her eyes open wide, getting close towards Onion with a snort, "Don't. EVEN. Think about it, buster. Not even as a joke, no one makes a Climbing Fire subservient."

After she cools off, she continues to ask, "Was Sugar buying slaves too? Or did she just live there?"
>>
>>27716502

"Hey! I'm... prrrrooooobably not a kid!" Amy says in a combination of contemplation and defiance.

>>27716510

Amy shrugs. "Like, just as much as you. He seemed pretty fine."
>>
>>27716510
"Shei drank as well?... Huh... Where and when did you three started drinking?"
As she orders for the pettings to stop, he chuckles "I can't! They're just so small and cute!"
>>27716520
"Probably?... Probably? Amy I really don't like the sound of that probably... "
>>
>>27716450
Flow stows away the broken sword, reminded that a weapon, even if broken, is still a weapon.

Inside of the treasure room, he starts looking around for anything that catches his eye. Any cracks or holes or anything of any significance.
[1d10]
>>
>>27716430
Shei-Sher follows with Flow
He responds to his gooling's comment "I do not recognize the words either, obscure indeed."

>Maitreya's very own sword? And in such good condition? I just wanted to take a look around here for anything suspicious."
"I was surprised too, when I appraised our find. It seemed reasonable how the collection of items might of found their way into this little treasure trove. But Maitreya's Sword! Perhaps she sieged a campaign through Mariposa."

>>27716450
Shei-Sher accompanies Flow back to the Ship.
>>
>>27716535
"Are you keeping that? It's rubbish. What need could you have for a broken sword."
>>
>>27716520
"He seemed... fine?!" Flaming look like her heart's been crushed. She falls to her back. "Then... it was just me who passed out?"

>>27716530
"Just today, the goblet we were drinking from was special, it was a give from Hardspine. We ALL need to drink from it because it's supposed to make us stronger and..." she throws her head around, "Ah! They are NOT small and they are certainly NOT cute!"
>>
>>27716469
"Not all magic wears off following the caster's death. Besides, with what she does, you would need to do far more than kill her to undo anything she has done. Especially if you value your cutie mark."

>>27716479
"They're following up on the king''s request to check up on Mariposa, I believe. Apparently one of the treasures they found in the tomb is related to a vault in Zha Arlakane, but it requires something from Mariposa, so they might want to look for that as well."

>>27716510
"Only thing that doe ever thought to buy were the spice cubes they sold there. Didn't have a head for any of the dirty business we were up to."

>>27716530
Box enters the room, casually wearing the Garment of the Founder as he sniffs around, apparently on the hunt for loose items.

>>27716535
Your eye is caught by the casket; between the tomb and the cover, you notice a small bit of faded, torn cloth. It seems like someone opened the tomb and closed it before you arrived, and a bit of their outfit got torn. There's something nostalgic about it.
>>
>>27716540
Flow pauses.
"Still. I don't believe that we'd find a sword of such significance in a place like this. Who brought it here?... If only that knight were still alive."

>>27716544
He looks at the sword, and back to Shei with a slight smile.

"The Yagi, a tribe that lives in the southwest, often believed that if one nurtured broken weapons, they'll be reborn as something new. Do I believe that? No, of course not. It's nearly useless in battle, but "nearly useless" is better than "empty-handed.""
>>
>>27716563
Flow walks up to the torn cloth and picks it up. He examines its old, faded color and looks closely at it.
[1d10]
>>
>>27716530

"Hey, it's a bit hard to keep track of how long you've been alive when you don't even know when your birthday is! Or what a birthday is. Or how long a year is..."

>>27716558

"I still think it was the magic..." Amy mutters.

>>27716563

"Well that's spooky," Amy laughs nervously.
>>
>>27716558
"Huh... Why I must have missed that goblet business..."
He chuckles and pulls his hoof away "Alright alright I'll stop, I just love seeing you flustered like that, it's adorable"
>>27716563
"What are you doing with those on, Box?" he asks with an amused smile
>>27716572
"Oh... So you never even celebrated your old birthday, Amy?..."
>>
>>27716563
"Right, those treasures they were talking about earlier. If one of them has to do with our trip to Mariposa I guess I should check it then. Excuse me, Rus."

Pryce heads into the ship to join the others.
>>
>>27716586

"Who would I have celebrated it with?" Amy shrugs.
>>
>>27716565
"You are going to cultivate a nasty habit for hoarding trash, you know that right Flow. Now, I would understand if it was a keep sake or an item you share a history with. But you literally picked that off the floor."
>>
>>27716599
"Well... You could celebrate with us all now... Unless you think we're not cool enough for that? Ehehehe"
>>
>>27716627

"I still don't know when it is!" Amy responds, amused.
>>
>>27716614
Flow brandishes the broken sword and twirls it around.
"Think of it as...another weapon. A dagger with a blunt end."
He points it at Shei as if he were scolding him.
"And junk can prove useful when used creatively."
>>
>>27716450
"Hmn... I could attempt to break the curse. I will need to do more research, but having the power to break a curse might benefit us all.

While Observer also notices Amy seeming to be fine, she decides to retrieve the grail so that she could test it herself.

>Find grail to drink from it.
>>
>>27716563
"Spice cubes...? Those sound tasty. If there's anything left we should take it on the ship when we arrive." She says with a soft smile, trying to help Spitshine build up confidence. "Don't worry, we'll find something there."

>>27716563
As Blessings talks with Amy and Observer, her ears perk up as they speak of her curse, "What does this witch have to do with valuing your cutie mark?" She opens her eyes a bit wide, taking a moment to clear her throat, "And, about this curse... did she really put it on you for... killing FOALS? For what possible purpose did that serve? Were they suffering as her slaves...?"

>>27716586
She grunts, "It. IS. NOT. Adorable. I'm ferocious, you should be quaking in your hooves right now for doing that..."

>>27716572
She perks her ears up, "Wait, that's right! I might have just been overdosed on magic, not the wine itself! Let's find a different cup, quick, we have to try!"
>>
>>27716659

"But, if it WAS the drink, you should wait longer to be safe," Amy responds like the responsible big sister.
>>
>>27716633
"Well, how about we come up with a day for your birthday then?"
>>27716659
"Hmn, maybe when you grow into a big, strong buffalo and shake the earth with your every step I'll stop calling you cute... Maybe"
He ponders "Hmn... Speaking of that, now I wonder, Flaming, will you still be Shorthorns once you grow? Or will your name change to something like Flaming Longhorns?"
>>
>>27716572
"I didn't want to drag you down with a tale of woe when we first met, but since you're carrying relics from the Sons of God on you, I don't know if you'll have a choice of whether or not you encounter Mudi or Vizsla now. Would you like to see my curse?"

She pulls back her cloak, revealing her legs. Where there should be a zebra cutie mark, there is only a gray smear, over which is a detailed depiction of a broken mirror. "My talent has been stolen, and as such, so has my cutie mark. Replaced with a new 'talent' of being, well... just the luckiest zebra. Both times we met, I required saving. When I screw up, I screw up big-time. I should be lucky that the Hoarder didn't rip my legs off entirely. I don't know what makes me think I'm suited for trying anything by myself, but I must nonetheless, for my death would be preferable to that of another child's."

>>27716659
"Well, if nothing else, I could whip up some mean spice cubes," Onion chuckles.

"I don't think you understand what it means being a slave to a witch," Blessings says ominously, her expression growing distant. "I shouldn't have said anything. Forget I brought it up. I'll be rotting in my bed if you need me."

>>27716586
"I've heard mares like pretty things, so I figure I'll get lots of mares like this!" Box gleefully answers.

>>27716592
You head to the lab, where the party (and Box with the treasures) have gathered.

>>27716571
It has the faint scent of alcohol.

>>27716639
"You can stave off the symptoms for a while, but my curse cannot be cured until I have my original cutie mark back. But thank you."

It feels a bit odd, and tastes old, and you feel a bit more... gray from drinking it.
>Grail effect applied, choose your powers, etc.

>Paused
>>
>>27716676

"I mean... What is a birthday for?" Amy asks, not really impressed by the idea. "I don't need a reason to celebrate being with friends."
>>
>>27716674
"It'll be completely safe, I'm sure of it! This flyer should have some cups in it, let's go just try a cup or two, that's it I swear."

>>27716676
Flaming grunts, "I'm ALREADY a big, strong buffalo, you should stop calling me cute now... I'm not cute."

As she asks, she shakes her head, "Um, I don't think so. I like that name, I wouldn't wanna change it no matter if my horns got large or not. I got the name because my horns were so tiny compared to every other calf even as a real youngling, so, it's likely they'll still be short when I get older..."
>>
>>27716676
>>27716674
>>27716659
>>27716639
>>27716687
"Have we made any plans yet? I heard there was some connection found with the treasures?"
Pryce asks the party as he enters the lab.
>>
>>27716636
"fine, fine. I see you're stubborn about this. Just don't go hoarding every little scrap you find. The ship is a tidy place for now."
>>
>>27716706

"We're gonna go hug a deer, and then hug a witch!"
>>
>>27716706
As Pryce comes in, Flaming looks to him, trying to get away from Amy and Dania's teasing at her light-weightness as she groggily moves towards him.

"We're going to Mariposa, with a side-stop on the way to get re-supplied and help our Spitshine possibly find a friend. The treasures have many bounties, especially the goblet, and the tablets have a few more leads for us now. Locations that might help us, and information on Dania's magatama."

She gives a small woozy shake of her head, "B-be careful when you drink from the goblet though, i-its magic has a kick to it."
>>
>>27716774
"A deer and a witch? Did we figure out what caused the attack on Zha?"
He asks, confused.

>>27716793
Though the confusion fades as somepony else fills in the situation.
"Oh, so we're still looking. And what leads did we find?"

Pryce tilts his head.
"You've all been drinking? I think its a bit soon to be celebrating anything."
>>
>>27716696
He shrugs "Usually it's a celebration for you being able to live for another year, and you're given gifts and good wishes for a great next year and many birthdays to come. It's also a milestone to measure precisely how old you are"
>>27716706
"Well, what connection is this? And I personally was going to work on geomancy With this magatama"
>>27716704
"Ah , I see. I thought it was like a title you earned through life... Who gave you the name of Shorthorns then?"
>>
>>27716807

"The what now?"
>>
>>27716807
"Nothing that leads to the attack on Zha: the things from the tomb will help us greatly but I think they're to be used for... something else, at this time. Observer did the full analy... analyiz... he studied them."

She holds her head, "The goblet gives you more power but, only if you drink wine from it. The stuff we had... I think it was a bad batch, personally. They say I only fell asleep after one sip but don't believe them!"
>>
>>27716814

"Well, I don't want gifts. And, I've already lost track of my age," Amy laughs. "So, that just leaves giving me good wishes. I hope you all are already doing that since you're my friends. I know that I always wish that you stay happy."
>>
>>27716814
"I don't know, that's why I came here."

>>27716816
"Those angels and that sandstorm that was breaking in when we first reached Zha yesterday?"

>>27716832
"Well I hope they aid the rest of you well then."

"...I do hope you cleaned it first, who knows how long it was sitting in there. And in a tomb too, that's not the cleanest or healthiest place to store a goblet, with the dead."
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.