[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLP storytime 21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3
File: Option two.png (453 KB, 1280x1378) Image search: [Google]
Option two.png
453 KB, 1280x1378
>You have two options:-

>Option one:
>You are sent to Equestria.
>You are the only one of your kind and is easily accepted into Equestrian society.
>You can become friends with all the ponies you've ever wanted to, and live an easy life.
>The catch is, sex does not exist.
>You will still have your junk, but the ponies will not have anything.
>You cannot convince them to do anything sexual, because if you do, you will be sent back to earth.

>Option two:
>Your favorite pony is sent to you, scared and tired.
>She will be affected by the reality-jump for a while, but in time she will grow on you.
>Sex exists, and she will fall in love with you eventually.
>No one but you can know of her existence in this world.
>If even one other person finds out, she will be taken away never to be seen again.
>She won't know that the reason she can't see her friends anymore is because you made a choice.
>You can choose to tell her of your actions one day; but that is purely your decision.

>What is your choice /mlp/?

Option 2: The Sun Has Risen by Trixiefap
http://pastebin.com/cKiN3jBA (embed)

Option 2: Birds of a Feather by Clarissa
http://pastebin.com/AJRrzdZ9 (embed)

Option 2: The Man and the Moon/The Shitty Adventures of Anon and Luna by anontheterrible
http://pastebin.com/6b7i1Yc3 (embed)

Option 2 1/2: (Untitled) by ss2
(No pastebin)

Option 1: (Untitled Rarity story) by SW http://pastebin.com/GhSkBqFG
Option 2: Suddenly, Fluttershy (Remake) & When The Stars Align by Nehem
http://pastebin.com/pfFM3x4d (embed)
http://pastebin.com/0wy4izUk (embed)

Option 2: (Untitled Big Mac story) by Fronk
(No pastebin)

Option 2: A Mistake and a Correction by nope
http://pastebin.com/medAQjM6 (embed)

Option 2: (Random pone story with no title) by norefunds
(No pastebin)

And if you guys want to argue, join the IRC at Rizon.net #/mlp/StoryTime

NOW WRITE YOU LAZY BASTARD
>>
>27694542

Oh, good
Was just about to make another thread and saw this one
>>
Getting a little desperate in here.
3 failed threads, time to give it a rest.
>>
page 7
>>
>>
page 7
>>
>>27694872
Thread is kill
>>
>>27695808
>>
page 8
>>
>>27696578
Give it up son, the thread needs to be down for a while.
Let the writefriends revive it when they are ready.
>>
Let it die already. We're never going to get any more green.
>>
>>27696594
It's a shame.
It's an original prompt but no one wants to try their hand at writing.
>>
File: gun.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
gun.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>27696589
>>27696594
STFU
>>
I wouldn't mind writing in this thread, but I've already started working on two stories simultaneously. I dunno, I might do it if I can free some time up.
>>
>>27696632
>>27696640
I could (COULD!) try my hand at writing, but previous greens of mine have not been well-received, so maybe it's best that I do not contribute :P
>>
>>27696805
do it faggot
>>
>>27696805
> :P
Yeah, it's probably better you don't.
>>
>>27696667
I read your story on the SW general, and I think it's pretty good. Would love to see you write here.
>>
I'm a new writefag and have a big idea for a green and am planning on writing but would prefer to write ahead a bit before posting.

But I can say that there will be green in here by the end of the day
>>
>>27696640
And it's people like you that killed this place.
>>
File: kek 22.jpg (52 KB, 418x480) Image search: [Google]
kek 22.jpg
52 KB, 418x480
>>27697521
>tfw i was here from the last thread
>implying i killed the writefags
>>
>>27697573
You've been shitting the place up since the first thread, and the writers fucking hate your guts. So much so that they've either stopped writing entirely or have had to go on a break.
>>
>>27697817
>first thread
>litterally been here from 2 threads ago
>>
>>27697825
Not the last guy, but I've seen you post on every thread since the first one. Every time you display the typical behavior of the average summerfag.
>>
>>27697313
My hero.
>>
>Page 8
>>
Let's face it: we're never gonna get any writefags to churn out some green for this thread.
>>
>>27699843
gove me a few minutes and I'll post some
>>
>>27697313
Hey new writefag here
Finally got you guys start of a green, though idk if it's all that good

>Be Anon
>Your average everyday son of a bitch
>Literally really fucking average
>Not very fit or handsome, but not unhealthy or unattractive
>Also no really significant talents beyond shitty MS paint tier drawing and being able to write grammatically correct greens
>Well, no talent except for your extreme sarcasm and innate ability to cheat systems
>The only reason you've really ever succeeded in life is through finding loopholes and bending rules
>And thus, through some means or another, you managed to land yourself a somewhat decent, stay-at-home job, and a small, cozy suburban home
>Job was simple enough
>Programming stuff for a game dev, mainly bug testing
>You liked to think you were a professional beta tester
>Alright, it was a pretty bitchin awesome job
>Also meant you had a pretty nice setup
>And plenty of free time <spoiler> or irresponsible slacking off </spoiler> for vidya or browsing /mlp/
>Oh yeah, you're one of those fuckers
>Anyways
>It was a normal day, just like any other average typical day
>Work was done for the day, more or less
>So of course you were doing as you normally do
>Vidya on one screen, and /mlp/ up on the other, for entertainment during loading screens and lobby waits
>Seriously, shit takes way too long sometimes
>Even on your rig
>The only thing worse than loading was updates
>Like the update that you just got a notification for now
>Fuck
>Well, time for thread browsing
>>
>>27699938
>tfw you fuck up the spoiler
>As you scroll through the pages, you see a thread that strangely pulls at your attention
>OP is theoretical question
>You're given two choices
>Go to Equestria and be friends with everyone, but absolutely no sex or you're sent home
>Or have your favorite pony brought to your home, and eventually fall in love with you, on the condition that nobody finds out about them, else they be taken away forever
>It's stupid greenbait, but you can't help but seriously consider it, like some force is urging you to answer
>You weigh the options, debating whether you could go without sex, or potentially ruin the life of the character you love so dearly
>After a few minutes of deep thought you pause
>Fuck it, this is hypothetical, just answer and be done with it
>And so you type your response and post it
>You watch as the thread updates, with your post added to the rest:
*Option 2, gotta get that horse pussy
>You sit back and start to wonder why you even bothered...
>>
>>27699948

>Suddenly the thread updates again
>Tons of posts, each one saying an option, as well as the starts of a few greens
>The thread is archived too
>The fuck? That was fast
>You look at the last post
>It was by OP
*Thank you all! Everypony has been taken now, so good luck everyone!
>Ok seriously what the fu-
>Next thing you know, your computer shuts off
>And the lights
>And... the sun?
>Everything is completely shrouded in darkness
"What the shit!?"
>You stand up, and try to feel your way around the room
>You trip over something, and fall on the ground hard
"FUCK"
>As you pick yourself back up, you notice a faint figure of light
>You're about to say fuck again, when suddenly the figure speaks... in your head
>Sounds weird as fuck
>"Anon. You've made your decision."
"H-huh, what? Who... who the fuck are you!? What the hell are you doin-"
>"It matters not who I am. You have made your decision. I am simply delivering. Best of luck to you."
"What...? What decision? Seriously what the shit is goin-"
>You're interrupted again with a blinding flash of light as everything returns to normal
>Well, almost normal
>The only difference is that now, standing in front of you, is a very confused, very hurt, and VERY upset Pinkie Pie
>Well shit...

Reviews/advice so far greatly appreciated. I always find it awkward getting a story started, so this might not be the best representation of what's to come. I have an idea of where I'm going to take this, and I think it's a pretty interesting twist. But anyways. At least one writefag is here now so stop saying dead thread.
>>
>>27699975
Pretty good, but I wouldn't have been so quick to reveal who it was. You should have left us on a cliffhanger by not revealing which pony appeared so soon. Maybe instead you could have started the next part off with a general description of the character before then revealing who it obviously is.
>>
>>27700085
This.

Also could work a bit the description of the place and stuff tha's happening.

Overall, nice green.
>>
>>27699938
Spoiler is [ spoiler ]
Use [ not >
>>
>>
>>27699975
moar when?
>>
>>27702591
Will try to post more after work
>>
>>27702952
what pony is it?
>>
>>27694542
Option 2
Twilight
Not a writefag, just a dreamer. Bump.
>>
>>27694542
Option 2
Scotaloo
>>
>>27694542
>Option 3:
>You are sent to Equestria.
>You are the only one of your kind and you're accepted into Equestrian society after some convincing.
>Sex is a thing there.
>The catch is that you have a limited time there before you are faced with death by [author's discretion] which can be prevented/prolonged by completing a genuinely challenging task/activity that is either 1) a laborious physical act that is very-to-extremely troublesome to you or 2) something that you absolutely have no control over.
>>
Page 7
>>
Page 9
>>
page 8 bump
>>
Option 2: Chrysalis
Starting new hive could be fun
>>
>>27704624
Bump
>>
>>27704624
>you will never have to console bughorse over being separated from all of her children
>you will never have to give her love to help her regain her strength
>you will never be the only viable love/food source to keep her alive
>she will never have to learn to disguise as a human to go outside with you
>she will never have to disguise herself as a housepet whenever you have guests over
>>
page 8
>>
Bump

Will keep writing soon
>>
>>27705253
>>
>>27706290
>>
>>27706720
>>
>>27699975

>You stare, dumbfounded
>Right in front of you, not 5 feet away, is a living, breathing Ponka
>Emphasis on breathing
>She stands there, seemingly oblivious to her current surroundings as she pants and gasps heavily
>You blink, and start to notice more about her current appearance
>She seems very beat up, with small cuts and bruises over her entire body, which is somewhat concerning
>What's really bothering you however, is that instead of being vibrant and floofy, her mane and tail are faded and flat
>Whatever the hell just happened to her, it wasn't good...

Sorry everyone. Took a nap and fell asleep for longer than I anticipated. Writefag's back. This just quick post to keep thread alive before I really continue.

also is anyone still really reading this
>>
>>27707538
yes
>>
>>27707538

>Realizing she still hasn't noticed your presence, you begin to stand up
"H-hey, uh-"
>Instantly, her eyes snap to you and she takes a step back, making a sound that seems to be an attempt at growling
>You would have thought it sounded cute, if not for the fact that she's glaring at you with potentially murderous intent
>Suddenly, memories of a certain, infamous story come to mind

>You immediately stop getting up, and try to gently talk to her
"H-hey, look... uh... Pinkie.... I'm not gonna hu-"
>"Wh-who are you!? How do you know my n-name!?"
"Uhm, I'm Ano-"
>"Where a-are my friends!? Where am I!?!?"
>You can't get a word in edgewise
>She barrages you with questions per every half of an answer you can give
>She refers to you as a monster a few times as well, despite your attempts to tell her otherwise
>Finally having enough of it, you slowly stand up
>If she won't listen, you'll just have to show her
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.