[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mlp/, hope you're having a good Saturday night, that is all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 2466x1291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 2466x1291
Hey /mlp/, hope you're having a good Saturday night, that is all
>>
>>27684028
it was alright
>>
>>27684028
It's good, the new RDP was nice.
>>
It's okay so far. Having some beer at a local microbrewery. Place is pretty dead though.
>>
>>27684028
It is. I didn't even think about that one thing that hurts me so much to think about until now while considering what a good day it's been.
>>
>>27684028
thanks for yet another unnecessary mobilefag.
>>
>>27684159
Nice breh, I'm sitting here in a nightclub, my feet hurt and I'm hungry.
All I could do was think of you faggots
I should kms desu senpai
>>
>>27684028

Crawl back under your rock, OP.
>>
>>27685120
>going to a nightclub
You have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>27684028
What the fuck did you say about me?
>>
Not really. My mom passed away a few days ago and I haven't slept since. She was only 55. I'm a mess.
>>
>>27685379
My condolences, Anon. I know the feeling. Lost both my parents to cancer about a year apart. It gets easier. Just take it one day at a time, and remember the good times.
>>
Some paki from downstairs has gone off his rocker and is shouting and pounding on the door to my apartment, so I've barricaded it and am now tactically shitposting on /mlp/ with a pistol pointed at the door.

I think he thinks I'm fucking his wife, whatever, iirc he's literally brain-damaged.
>>
>>27685772
>Lost both my parents to cancer
I kek'd and now feel really bad about myself.
>>
>>27685772
Same with my mom. She fought it for four long, agonizing years, then she just sorta... gave up. Broke my heart when she started refusing chemo. She died less than a month later.
>>
File: remove changelings.png (834 KB, 912x1024) Image search: [Google]
remove changelings.png
834 KB, 912x1024
>>27686020
Remove him. You'll be doing the world a favor.
>>
>>27686020
he pound your front door? Then u pound his backdoor
>>
Nice diary faggots
>>
>>27686835

>implying it isn't a great diary

regular diaries are shit, they just sit there. but here on /mlp/, your diary can call you a faggot.
>>
>meta thread
Kill yourselves, all of you.
Hiatus or not you're all contributing to the pollution of this board with off topic faggotry.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.