[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember the animation on Youtube that was called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Rainbow_Dash_Confused_S2E07.png (230 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash_Confused_S2E07.png
230 KB, 1280x720
Does anyone remember the animation on Youtube that was called "Rocket to Insanity is real" by "un known"? I can't find it anywhere
>>
File: 1459746575325.jpg (63 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
1459746575325.jpg
63 KB, 500x339
No I don't but you've intrigued me, what was it about?
>>
It was a really low quality about 20 minute long animation of the Rockry to Insaniyy creepypasta, it had a decent RD voice actress
>>
>>27678425
Can you spell things right please? It's clear that you're not just learning english and that's why, those are the typos of a retard.
>>
this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlt-01pb2J8
>>
No, it was frame by frame animation
>>
>>27678453
Was it by a pony person or a creepy pasta person?
>>
They only posted 2 videos. The other onevwas "Cupcakes is real" it was a short video that had the same lkw quality animation
>>
Well fuck dude I can't find it for the small amount of effort I'm willing to put in this late at night. I hope you find it or something.
>>
I haven't had much luck or else I wouldn't of turned to 4chan for help
>>
>>27678487
Well, going off of that, I googled "Cupcakes is real," found a reaction video with the link to the original, but the original was unavailable. My best guess is that the channel is either gone, or the videos have been deleted.
>>
Too bad he didn't show the video
>>
>>27678372
I found what you're looking for, but whoever made it took it down...
>>
>>27678372
>>
>>27678372
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.