[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guardians of harmony applejack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: large.jpg (348 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
348 KB, 1024x1024
If they don't make her toy her wearing her black boots, I will lose all faith in hasbro.
>>
How do they have her fire a lasso?
>>
>>27677285
>having faith in hasbro
>>
File: large.png (500 KB, 799x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
500 KB, 799x1024
>>27677331
You could have a spring loaded slot on her body and have the Hoop part of the lasso be made of hard plastic with a straight part to insert into that slot. (like how spike can have fireballs loaded into his mouth, just with the slot either in her hoof or on her shoulder)
Insert the hoop-harpoon, push her tail or some shit, shoot the lasso-harpoon.

That being said, given what the rainbow dash's toy's quality was like, they probably won't have AJ with shit, like how RD's toy has a crappy badge sword thingy.
>>
>>27677373
That could work, but yeah I could see them just giving her a helmet and Winona.
>>
>>27677384
>>27677373
>how I lasso
Nigger, have you seen the equestria girls mini applejack? she doesn't have to throw it she just has to have it.
>>
>>27677411
I guess. I mean, it would be pretty lame for her not to have an action feature but I guess the point is just to be holding a weapon.
>>
>>
File: aplle.png (113 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
aplle.png
113 KB, 1024x1024
>>27677285
the boots are too suggestive.
>>
>>27677509
>suggestive
wasnt that like.... the point?
>>
>>27677285
>Applejack's toy could come with Badass armor
OR
>it could be a glorified fetish piece for manchildren to masturbate to

I think I'll go with the former thank you.
>>
>>27678294
full plate is my fetish
>>
>>27677285

Fucking pony boots
Much sexier than pony heels
>>
>>27677285
Guardians of harmony will be all male characters
>>
>>27681120
are chrysalis and twilight trans in their toys then?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.