[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did her clothes come from when she went from a pony to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Where did her clothes come from when she went from a pony to a human? Isn't she supposed to be naked?
>>
>>27671230
"Why are my tits on my chest?"
>>
>>27671230
Maybe their fur is like their dress
>>
>>27671239
You cant just turn fur into clothes, it defies the laws of physics (ignoring the fact that portal also defies the laws of physics)
>>
>>27671267
You can defy the laws of physics
>>
I could mention the obvious censors, but the disregard to physics works for me even better than the former.
>>
>>27671230
It's a children's movie.
>>
>>27671324
Only adults are afraid of naked bodies.
>>
>>27671333
Guided by adult laws, the movie is not allowed to contain nudity.
>>
remember the pre-EqG speculation weeks?

good times
>>
>>27671230
> Trying to make sense of that souless Monster High ripoff.

Well, that's your first problem, anon.
>>
>>27671877
/thread
>>
File: 1464897455297.jpg (55 KB, 498x358) Image search: [Google]
1464897455297.jpg
55 KB, 498x358
>>27672045
Sweet Jesus
>>
It's magic, don't gotta explain shit
>>
>>27671230
The portal learned the "clothes beam" technique from Piccolo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsL82F-SdTE
>>
Her clothes are part of her body.
>>
>>27672045
Scruffy pls
>>
>>27671230
This was one of my favorite scenes from the first movie.
>>
>>27671230

Starswirl's mirror portals included something that would appropriately garb the pony in question with appropriate local dress, based on what it sensed in the surrounding area.

The comics (sucky as they are) show this when Celestia and Starswirl are using the first mirror portal during the Reflections arc.
>>
File: theoretical impossibility.jpg (238 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
theoretical impossibility.jpg
238 KB, 1024x1024
>>27671267
>>
>>27671749

"Come with me if you want to cum inside."

And then Twilight was the Terminator.
>>
>>27671230
Anyone going through the portal will be clothed like their counterpart in the other side at the particular time of arriving, and everytime they return in any of the worlds they will be as clothed as they left or entered for the first time.
>>
>>27671877
>from a show that blatenly goes "magic"
Yeah, why else do they need to explain anything?
>>
>>27674797
Magic has rules. Real magic. Pop-culture magic is a shit.
>>
>>27675143
>Magic has rules.
Very shitty ones at that.

>Real magic.
Have you been reading too much Harry Potter books or live in some hut in Africa?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.