[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Cakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
Any working theories how 2 earth ponies have a Pegasus and a Unicorn?
>>
Do you want the answer that involves /pol/ terminology or the one that doesn't?
>>
>>27659517
Mrs Cake is a cheating whore and had sex with multiple stallions, like how a cat will have multiple kittens from different fathers in one litter.
>>
>>27659532
>/pol/ terminology
how so? if it's for the word "cuck", we know already mr cake is one
>>
>>27659517
>Mrs. Cake is a Cheating Whore: The Thread: The Movie: The Thread
>>
>reaching for low hanging fruit
I was thinking they weren't the cake's at all, but secretly royal heirs or something in hiding.
>>
>>27659517
>>
>>27659611
This makes no sense. Their kids are twins.
>>
>>27659659
Mrs.cake was doing DP with two stallions in the pussy at the same time that one day.
>>
>>27659659
Fraternal twins.
>>
>>27659668
There's a bakery joke in that somewhere.
>>
>>27659701
yup, like a bun in the oven
>>
>>27659517
Mrs. Cake is a cuck
Any more questions?
>>
>>27659746
Why don't they share any features of Mrs. Cake?
>>
>>27659517
Mrs.Cake is a dirty slut. That or they are inbred, I've heard that one too. I mean if you think about, their kids are kinda retarded.
>>
>>27659517
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
Pound Cake and Flurry Heart can already fly.
Poor Scootaloo.
>>
hookers
>>
I wanna say DYEWTS....but it's been a while since I watched the ep so I'll check myself for the moment....

But didn't they explain it in the episode?
>>
File: 1441560293073.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1441560293073.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>27659611
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>27661457
I mean, the world of equestria is a matriarchy and there's far more females than males, and since they are the dominant ones in a relationship is it really a problem if they have spare stallions since they have to share?
>>
>>27659517
They're Celestia's children. She banged Mrs. Cake with a magic-futa cock. Want some proof?
>"A Bird in the Hoof" Aired April 8th 2011
>"Baby Cakes" Aired January 14, 2012
>Pony gestation, 320 days
>Time between the episodes 281 days
>Twins are always born early.
>Twins show extremely potent magic/strength/flying
>>
>>27659830
The color of a pony seems to be completely random in Equestria.
>>
>>27659517
KEKED!
>>
>>27661434
It was some mumbled line about family genetics.
>>
>>27661800
C.U.C.K.E.D!
This fucking website....
>>
>>27661434
Mr. Cake's great-great-great-great grandfather was a unicorn, and Mrs. Cake's great aunt's second cousin twice removed was a Pegasus.
That makes sense, right?
>>
>>27661814
You asshats aren't using the FUCKING WORD RIGHT!
>>
Mr. Cake is the cuck.

Mr. Cuck?
>>
>>27661840
You can tell by there expressions that this is bullshit. Ms.cake looks apologetic and Mr.cake looks disappointed.
I'm just waiting for the episode were social services takes there kids away because earth ponies are unfit to raise a unicorn and pegasus.
>>
>You at one point wrote a Cake family fanfic
>Carrot and an older version of Pumpkin vigorously fuck while older Pound eats a cake out of his moms butt during an outing
>You deleted it after narrating it to your friends over a chat room
>>
>>27661800
CVCKED
>>
>>27659547
>Mr. Cake
Ftfy. How ib the hell would they have gotten both a Unicorn and Pegasus otherwise? Or, you know, maybe they're swingers and accidentally didn't use protection one time. Mrs. Cake carries on cheat baby, Mr. Cake impregnated a mare with another.
>>
>>27661769
... I want pics of this. Now.
>>
File: 1357333217768.jpg (355 KB, 500x2824) Image search: [Google]
1357333217768.jpg
355 KB, 500x2824
>>27659517
yes.
>>
>>27662815
I just got into GoT right and that's hilarious, Robert baretheon is biggest cuck.
>>
Is Mr.Cake a Hinny? Male Horse + Female Donkey. They look more like horses than Mules. I'm just saying, he's got a pretty unique appearance.
And would be sterile in that case.
>>
>>27659517
Dunno; I'm just gonna go with the in-show explanation. It doesn't involve cheating though, so you can take those delusional theories out to the trash where they belong. Especially when we know next to nothing about pony genetics and all.

>>27659611
>Faust
>canon

No. And at this point, you know damn well everything she says is just a joke and isn't meant to be taken seriously. She's been spouting silly stuff for god knows how long by now.

>>27661733
Don't be ridiculous, Equestria is not a matriarchy, there's no evidence of either gender being advantaged or dominant. Not socially, not economically, not culturally, and not domestically or in the family/relationships; both genders are clearly equal in all of those things. Equestria quite clearly has gender-equality, both de-jure and de-facto. Both genders have been portrayed as equally capable and are treated equally, and there are ponies of both genders in all walks of life, and so on, don't really want to write a huge essay this morning.

And frankly, the background pony crowds are such a copy-pasted mess and have so many clones that you can't determine anything from them. The gender ratio is almost certainly even, especially when that's the case for all mammals, and most of the ponies are monogamous. Not that poly would be illegal or anything, just rare like it is here.

Anyway, I think you can go back to RGRE, my friend. What you're suggesting there has no basis in canon. Also, for the record, Equestria is a country, not the whole world. :^)

>>27663278
Nah, pretty sure they're normal ponies. The animators have only just recently started using more varied body types for some (but not all, of course, the classic one is still the normal one for most characters) of the new ponies, though.
>>
1. pony types are determined by a complex dominance system and may even rely on a triploid rather than diploid chromosome system

2. mrs. cake fucked a bunch of other stallions

I think number 1 is more interesting, but number 2 is a logical interpretation and I don't think the people who took it that way are enjoying cartoon horses the wrong way.
>>
>>27659517
My theory is that the Pegasus and Unicorn statuses are controlled by two separate genes, each with two alleles. Because Mr. and Mrs. are Earth Ponies, we can assume the allele for Earth Ponies is dominant over the Pegasus/Unicorn allele.

Using H/h to represent horn or no horn, and W/w to represent no wings/wings, and, we can assume both Mr. and Mrs. Cake are heterozygous for both traits.

So their genotypes would be HhWw.
Then the Pegasus genotype could be Hhww or HHww, and the Unicorn genotype could be hhWW or hhWw.
We can assume a 9:3:3:1 ratio because of the four possible combinations from each parent.
Meaning, that if the Cakes had 16 offspring, 9 would likely be Earth Ponies, 3 would likely be Pegasuseses, 3 would likely be Unicorns, and 1 would likely be an Alicorn.

Correct me if any of my assumptions are flawed.
>>
File: image.jpg (711 KB, 2185x1928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
711 KB, 2185x1928
>>27663714
Here's the Punnett Square to confirm my work.
>>
What if they weren't earth ponies at all.
What if they're secret agents.
What if they're changelings.
>>
Pegasus and Unicorns...

Donut Joe is a Unicorn baker, that makes thematic sense. But Pumpkin looks a lot like Mr. Cake, and having some unicorn lineage, she might be legitimately his.

But my favorite head canon is Bulk Biceps, works at the spa. White. "Pound" cake. As in the unit of weight "Lbs" that one would lift.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.