[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Loyal Ponies: Submission Is Mandatory #87
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 153
File: 1464918919325.png (267 KB, 740x767) Image search: [Google]
1464918919325.png
267 KB, 740x767
Previous Thread: >>27503168 (archive link: https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27503168/)

>What is this thread about?
This thread is dedicated to stories that have clear dominate and submissive roles; both with and without consent.

>What exactly is welcome in this thread?
A wide variety of stories are welcomed here; from non-consent and sexual slavery, to abusive manipulation and psychological domination, to maids and extortion, and even healthy consensual relationships with BDSM role-play elements.

A few topics that are discouraged are NTR, vore, scat, and other similar themes.

>Featured Story
The Mouth of Anonymous
Hawkeye
http://pastebin.com/wcXHMZkx
Acting on behalf of Lord Anonymous, Fleur is tasked with overseeing the preparation for a royal ceremony. However, due to hoof-dragging by the local Ponyville residents, she resorts to... unconventional measures to ensure the ceremony's success.

——————

Pastebin list of all stories: http://pastebin.com/778zgnJ5

>SiM wiki page:
http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/SiM
Don't think you have what it takes to write a long greentext? Go here and fill in the pages!

——————
Historical Note:

This thread was originally founded to support the “Submission is Mandatory” story by MrNameless. While the story has gone on hiatus, it’s content is referred to by a number of stories in this thread.

Submission is Mandatory by MrNameless (Recommended)
Nightmare Moon summons Anon to defeat the EoH. In return, she grants him ownership of the Mane 6.
http://pastebin.com/ycY3zrvA

(Non-Canon SiM Expanded Universe Stories)
Octavia POV (Recommended) http://pastebin.com/Y2AahdQp
Other Stories - http://pastebin.com/3AFdqxvs
>>
File: 1178194.png (446 KB, 1024x810) Image search: [Google]
1178194.png
446 KB, 1024x810
>>27658879
>>
File: tumblr_o8rt4fJaTK1ukv868o1_1280.jpg (193 KB, 990x765) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8rt4fJaTK1ukv868o1_1280.jpg
193 KB, 990x765
>>
Writfags will come back!
>>
>>27660170
Writefags are dead m80. They've all abandoned you.
>>
File: 1422036548422.gif (971 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
1422036548422.gif
971 KB, 700x394
>>
>>27660170
Heya! I'm still here. Still hitting up on some ideas.
>>
>>27660170
im sketching stuff up yo
>>
>>27660820
The drawfag we need, but we don't deserve.
>>
>>27660820
Could you please get a name or start using a tripcode? I like to set up color filters to differentiate between various content creators.
>>
>>27660961
sure
>>
>>27660966
Nice dubs.

We had a drawfag in the previous thread, but he used a different name and trip. Be you the same drawfag or did we get another generous artist?
>>
File: twilestia1-3.png (998 KB, 2067x1587) Image search: [Google]
twilestia1-3.png
998 KB, 2067x1587
>>27660990
one and the same
>>
>>27660966
Thank you.
>>
>>27661004
Gotcha. Just wondering lad.
>>
Does anyone know which (unfinished I think) /sim/ fic it was that had the Spitfire thing with anon, and him inviting her to a club where he paraded a broken Fluttershy around before her? I'm looking for it and I can't find its pastebin anywhere
>>
>>27661144
Dungeons Deep.
http://pastebin.com/McXRjzgc
>>
File: 1117365.jpg (4 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1117365.jpg
4 MB, 2000x3000
>>27659514
>>
File: new6.png (209 KB, 760x759) Image search: [Google]
new6.png
209 KB, 760x759
designan outfits
>>
>>27661742
I'm not a fan of this design. There's too many things at once.

There is nothing explicitly sexualizing her, so I'm assuming she's not a harem pony. My best guess would be she's a dancer... but those large hoofguards look too rigid for that... and now that I think about it, they seem to be a very different style than the rest of her garments.

I do like the idea of a veil that's both masking her identity and possibly obscuring her vision, making her seem mysterious but also defenseless. But overall, I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking at and it's not making me happy.
>>
>>27661742
Is that a Saffron? Please tell me that's a Saffron.
>>
So did all the writefags live in Orlando because this shit is dead.
>>
>>27662208
Doubtful. Just like everyone else, they have lives. Then again here I am at 0130 browsing /mlp/ and reading shit posts on /v/.
>>
>>27662208
Writefagging is hard, you know?
>>
File: new3.png (189 KB, 755x754) Image search: [Google]
new3.png
189 KB, 755x754
>>27661854
those are some good point. Im gonna have to think on that. thanks.

>>27662113
it is a surprise.
>>
>>27660319
In fact I know that this is not 100% true
>>
>>27663392
i like surprises
>>
File: 1449904173628.png (437 KB, 861x714) Image search: [Google]
1449904173628.png
437 KB, 861x714
>>
File: 172591.jpg (113 KB, 843x928) Image search: [Google]
172591.jpg
113 KB, 843x928
>>27661742
>>27663392
It was late at night when you posted so I didn't get a chance to comment.

I'm not entirely sure who this changeling is so I'm guessing OC or Hope? that being said her role isn't very obvious, but I'm guessing arm candy by the way she is dressed. I make the assumption that she is a changeling because o the "holes" in her tail and the lines on her stomach give me the impression of Queen Chrysalis's stomach.

The manner in which she is dressed says arm candy and possible "entertainment." and if it's the second, I'm guessing she is reserved for royalty only. It doesn't appeal to me personally, but I have seen people who enjoy the eye curtain thing going on, but one thing that kinda just doesn't look like it'd actually work is that piece of fabric over her head. I suppose you could tie it up to the horn and if you were to use earrings as an anchor the cloth would be more stable, but as is it looks like a small breeze would just send that piece flying away.

Not sure what is going on with her hoof guards/shoes? So I'll wait to see them in more detail, but other than that it looks very nice anon.

Definitely a high class and high maintenance changeling for sure.
>>
bump it
>>
File: new8-2.png (321 KB, 759x810) Image search: [Google]
new8-2.png
321 KB, 759x810
>>27665755
its not a changeling at all, just a unicorn.

I cant say too much about her or her outfit without spoiling stuff, but its not meant as a sexual outfit.
>>
>
>>
File: 999738.png (225 KB, 1280x874) Image search: [Google]
999738.png
225 KB, 1280x874
>You close and lock the door, the inner workings of the doorknob clicking in the silence.
"Rarity, I need you to get started on my laundry and I'll have to make note to bring some more of my clothes over."
>"Anything else master?" She asks watching you take the controller from your pants.
"Yes, before you begin I want you to gather Sweetie's toy and present and bring them up to your room. I'll let you take the clothes I'm wearing to wash as well."
>She nods and trots over to her workstation to fulfill her task.
>You pick up the filly and cradle her in your arms.
"Let's go have some fun Sweetie."
>She shut her eyes tight and whimpered as you ascended the stairs, offering no resistance.
>You traveled the short distance to Rarity's room and entered, leaving the door open behind you.
>Sitting down on the edge of the bed and setting Sweetie Belle down, you being undressing.
"Rarity and I have a surprise for you Sweetie. She'll be here with it in a moment."
>"I don't want it Anon." She silently replied.
"Sweetie, how can you say that without even seeing it?"
>Your undergarments join the pile of clothes on the floor and you lay back on the bed.
>You lightly pat Sweetie's rear and wait.
>Sweetie sniffled as she jumped up onto your stomach and lay down on your chest.
"I promise you're going to enjoy this."
>You boop her little muzzle and stroke her fur, much like you would a cat.
>Your fingers gently scratch at her short fur, eliciting little whimpers and silent moans as they wander to her more erogenous zones.
>The bedroom door swung open and Rarity walked in, a small package levitating via magic floating right beside her.
"Rarity wonderful timing, why don’t you show Sweetie Belle here the wonderful gifts we have for her?"
>Rarity giggled and joined you on the bed, her eyes fixated on your crotch.
>She cleared her throat and moved the garter belt and vibrator closer to you.
>>
>>27668997
>Now Sweetie, Rarity lovingly made you this little garter belt and I bought you a brand new toy."
>You take the two items from Rarity's magical grasp and sit up in bed, the filly on your chest sliding down onto the bed between your legs.
"Why don't you show her darling?"
>Rarity nods and turns, flaunting her backside.
>"See how it's not too tight Sweetie?" Rarity wiggles her hind leg. "It allows Anon to place a remote in the belt."
>You hold the little box and dangle the docile bullet in front of Sweetie's face.
>Sweetie Belle's body tensed as the little bullet stopped on her muzzle.
>"What is this thing Anon?" She asked nervously.
"This is a vibrator egg Sweetie Belle. You had the opportunity to play with some the other day when we had fun with Rarity.
>You pressed the button and brought the little bullet to life causing Sweetie Belle to yelp and squirm in between your legs.
"Calm down my dear. This won't hurt you one bit, quite the opposite in fact."
>Taking the controller in one hand and holding the bullet in your other, you press it against her soft fur.
"See Sweetie Belle?"
>You trace a figure eight on her chest, her breathing slowly returning to normal.
>Slowly the pattern starts to shift lower down her body.
>Soft gasps and moans mixed in with the fidgeting fillies whimpers as the bullet drew closer and closer to her slit.
>Sweetie Belle watched the vibrating bullet approach her sex before it shut off completely.
>She gazed up at you, her eyes sending a mixed message.
>"Did the batteries die?"
>You pressed the vibrator next to her little pussy, lubing it up with the small streaks of her arousal.
"No, I just wanted to give you a small taste Sweetie."
>She opened her mouth to say something but immediately clamped down shut, her body jerking as you slipped the bullet inside her body.
>The filly squealed as the bullet came to life and slowly increased in intensity.
>>
>>27669002
"See my dear? This is one part of the toy and as Rarity has shown the little controller will be held in place by the garter."
>Turning up the dial seemed to increase Sweetie Belle's moans and the vibrators power.
>You held the filly in place as the dial stopped, indicating the device was running at full strength.
"Thank you Rarity that will be all. Go on about your task and come back when you're finished."
>Rarity nodded and continued staring at her younger sister’s crotch, liquids slowly leaking out as the bullet worked its magic.
"Did you want a taste Rarity?"
>Rarity licked her lips and eagerly nodded.
"Okay, just a quick taste and off you go then."
>The fashionista dipped her head down into her sister's wet fillyhood and deeply inhaled Sweetie Belle's scent.
>While Rarity smacked her lips, you slowly turned the vibrator's setting from low to high and back down to low.
>Rarity noisily slurped at Sweetie Belle's groin, the filly squirmed and moaned under the combined assault of the vibrator and her sister's tongue.
>Leaving the vibrator on the lowest setting you began rubbing Rarity's ear.
>"No Rarity, s-stop!" The filly protested as the shock waves of pleasure wracked her little body.
>Raising your voice to be heard over the filly and Rarity you explained your idea.
"I wanted to spice things up around the boutique a bit so it occurred to me that having the two of you wearing your garters and the vibrators on while we were home alone would be a nice change. Of course we would start with them set to low so that you could go about your day with little to no issues."
>You crank the vibrator up to max and smile.
"Unless you think you can take the bullet at max strength that is."
>Sweetie Belle's small hind legs feebly attempted to squeeze Rarity's head.
>Shortly after her eyes shut tight and her mouth opened wide as she let out a high pitched moan.
>You turn off the vibrator and give the snacking mare's ear a gentle tug.
"How does she taste darling?"
>>
>>27669007
>"She was absolutely divine master!" Rarity replied her muzzle drenched with Sweetie Belle's fluids as she worked her tongue in a circle around her lips.
>You wiggled your finger at Rarity in a come hither manner.
>She approached you and puckered up.
>Giving her a moist lips a deep kiss you gently suck on her short fine fur; the faint taste of Sweetie Belle mixing with the taste of what could have been crisp apples.
>Breaking off the kiss you send Rarity off to her chores instructing her to hurry back.
>The aroused mare turned to leave, stopping when you snapped your fingers.
>You pull the vibrator from a panting Sweetie Belle's dripping cunt, a quiet meep escaping her mouth and a loud pop coming from her little flower.
>Bringing the slippery bullet to your face you take the bullet into your mouth.
>A slight sour taste spread on your tongue.
>Spinning your index finger around you instruct Rarity to turn around before removing the bullet from your mouth.
>You place the motionless bullet against her slick marehood.
"I'll be keeping this on low while you work understand?"
>Rarity looked back and smiled.
>"Thank you master." She replied with a quick yelp as her body consumed the bullet and your finger.
>She let out another quick gasp as the vibrator came to live, the vibrations coursing through her groin.
>You placed the controller against her left hind leg and let the garter firmly hold the box in place.
>You give Rarity a slap on the rear and send her on her way.
"Hurry on back when you're finished darling."
>"Of course dear." She replied as she slowly strode out of the room.
>Her steps were slightly uneven and fidgety as her body slowly grew accustomed to the vibrator.
>You turned your attention to the little filly that lay silently between your legs.
"Seems like it's just you and me now Sweetie Belle. How about we have some fun?"
>The shaken filly held her breath, the worry on her face obvious.
>>
>>27669011
"Are you alright Sweetie Belle? Is the excitement digging into you?"
>She slowly shook her head, fighting back a sniffle.
"Well no matter, I'll be digging into you soon enough."
>Springing up like a spider onto your finger tips and tip toes you dance around the filly, surprising her and stealing a quiet giggle.
"Oh you think that's funny my prey? I bet you didn't know that we spiders enjoy drinking the fluids of our victims!"
>You shouted before diving head first between her hind legs, your hands snaking around her thighs as the filly squealed.
"I won't need any of my stick webbing to immobilize you Sweetie."
>Sweetie Belle bucked once, her body reacting to the sudden cool breeze that you blew on her slit.
>"Could you wait a bit Anon? I'm still a bit sensitive." Sweetie pleaded, her voice having no conviction behind it.
"Sorry little fly, I'm far too hungry to wait anymore! I must feast!"
>The tip of your tongue pressed against her slick lips, slowly spreading them apart like a blooming flower.
>The filly's giggles faded into low moans, her little body trembling.
>She bit her lip and watched, her attentive moist eyes watching your movements.
>Her taste invaded your mouth as you lapped around her labia.
"I knew your juices would taste better directly from the source."
>"Don't say that." Sweetie Belle murmured.
"Oh? Are you embarrassed little mistress? Don't be and if it makes you feel any better you taste much better than your sister."
>Gently biting her labia caused her to shriek, her fluids splattering against your cheek.
>Even so you refused to relinquish your hold on her lip, gently tugging on it like a dog with a stuffed toy animal.
>"S-stop it Anon." She whimpered.
"You're right Sweetie, spiders don't tend to rip and tear their prey apart."
>Releasing her tender lip you return to tracing small circles before exploring her depths.
>The sudden stop and subsequent intrusion startled your playmate, her forelegs smacking your head.
>>
>>27669018
>Her ineffective blows gradually became a tight grip as she fidgeted in your grasp.
>As if she could hold me down you thought to yourself.
>Her insides were nice and soft, a warm and wet sensation completely enveloping your tongue.
>The spongy delicate walls gripped at you in a hopeless struggle to keep you firmly rooted in place.
>Simply flicking your tongue allowed you to easily push back the crushing flesh and elicit a sharp gasp from Sweetie Belle.
>"Don't. Anon. Please. Don't."
>Withdrawing from her damp and snug pussy you noisily suckled at her lips in an attempt to coax out the fillies little pink button.
>It made itself known after a moment accompanied by another shrill squeak and a miniature torrent of thick filly juices gushing from her body.
>You took a moment to lap up the liquids that had soaked up the sheets before bringing your face up to Sweetie's face.
"Clean me up little mistress."
>You whispered after a brief kiss.
>The filly stood up and nodded, closing her eyes as she leaned forward to lovingly lick as your face.
>Her dainty tongue tickled as it brushed against your chin.
>You let Sweetie Belle's tongue gloss over your lips for a moment before locking lips with the filly.
>You leaned forward into the kiss pushing her back as your tongue probed at her lips.
>Sweetie moaned gently into your mouth, her lips parting as she was slowly lowered onto her back.
>She feebly tried to push you back, but was her resistance melted away as the kiss deepened.
>You slowly slithered your tongue around her lips before her tongue darted out towards yours as if to defend its nest.
>Sweetie's tongue frantically tried to coil itself around your tongue, faltering for a moment when your fingers began stimulating her nectar dribbling flower bud.
>Her back arched upwards as she doubled her efforts to entrap the intruder in her mouth, her little hooves struggling to find a grip on the bed.
>>
File: 1166037.jpg (64 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1166037.jpg
64 KB, 1200x1200
>>27669023
>You were easily able to beat her back into submission, her defenses unable to keep up with the double pronged assault on her body.
>Your saliva mixed with hers as you coaxed her tongue out of its corner.
>A quiet smack echoed in the room when your lips parted, your tongue still lapping at her lips as she reluctantly opened her mouth.
>Sweetie panted as she stuck her tongue out of her mouth only for you to take it into your mouth and suckle at it.
>She explored the insides of your mouth as you tenderly stroked her tongue.
>Her heavy panting made your hard-on twitch in anticipation, a trickle of pre-cum secreting from your urethra.
>Your soaked fingers continued their assault, probing and spreading as her clit appeared and disappeared.
>Sweetie Belle's forelegs reached out to you, a look of longing on her flushed face.
>Giving in to her desires you embraced her once again.
>Not a second after your two tongues met did she wrap her forelegs around your head.
>It only served to muffle her mewls as your fingers stroked along her insides, her clit now seemingly thrashing about as it became the sole target of your caresses.
>Sweetie's body spasmed once, twice as an intense jolt of ecstasy shot through her body.
>Her grip on your head tightened her squeals and gasps muffled by your mouth.
>Her walls clamped down on your fingers, drenching your hand with more of her fluids.
>You broke the kiss and licked your hands clean while her tiny body shuddered as she rode the waves of her orgasm breathlessly.
>The door quietly opened as you lay next to the filly lost in pleasure.
>"Did I miss everything?" Rarity stepped forward.
>You leisurely stroked yourself and smiled.
"Not at all my filthy little pony. In fact you're right on time."
>>
>>27666989
Ah those lines on her stomach gave and what appeared to be holes in her tail gave me the impression of a changeling. Looking forward to the finished piece.

Went ahead and updated the pastebin and after finding out that writing out green on pencil and paper flows a bit more smoothly, I should be able to produce content for this story at a faster rate.

Noticed a mistake and fixed it in the pastebin and currently looking for another one I noticed.

>Now Sweetie, Rarity lovingly made you this little garter belt and I bought you a brand new toy."

should be

"Now Sweetie, Rarity lovingly made you this little garter belt and I bought you a brand new toy."
>>
>>27669068
Damn.. want to read but need to go to work. Will review later.

Welcome back!
>>
File: 990774.png (976 KB, 1890x1815) Image search: [Google]
990774.png
976 KB, 1890x1815
>>27661738
>>
File: 274648.png (321 KB, 1280x649) Image search: [Google]
274648.png
321 KB, 1280x649
>>27671402
>>
File: 291065.png (218 KB, 1080x1154) Image search: [Google]
291065.png
218 KB, 1080x1154
>>27672094
>>
File: 942367.jpg (115 KB, 516x1201) Image search: [Google]
942367.jpg
115 KB, 516x1201
>>27672712
>>
File: new9-1.png (427 KB, 796x761) Image search: [Google]
new9-1.png
427 KB, 796x761
>>27666989
aaand done.
>>
>>27674079
Looking good.

The only objection i have is the way her tail is colored. The different colors don't seem to follow the way the hairs are growing, unlike with most ponies with multi-colored manes and tails.

Also, with the finished dress and a full veil... she doesn't look like a dancer anymore... she seems so clam and resigned, at peace... my best guess now would be that she's a sacrifice to be gobbled up on Nightmare Night by NMM. Her cutie mark and identity obscured, removed, and replace it with a mark of the deity her life now belongs to.
>>
File: new9-4.png (420 KB, 884x753) Image search: [Google]
new9-4.png
420 KB, 884x753
>>27674637
you know I just rushed it to be done with it, but youre right. and it looks weird.

how's this?

orange version: http://imgur.com/a/8xPHu
>>
>>27675222
>how's this?
Beautiful.
>>
File: new9-8.png (417 KB, 884x753) Image search: [Google]
new9-8.png
417 KB, 884x753
help

http://imgur.com/a/lKSOU
>>
>>27675400
Love this. No idea what the story is (though I like where >>27674637 was going, especially with regards to the cutie mark).

Only complaint is the veil on her hint legs blends in just a bit too well. My first impression was that there was something wrong with her back legs (they looked withered) before I figured out what it was.
>>
>>27675400
The lighter coat and purple cover goes well with the blonde hair. But the white haired version goes better with the older scheme.

Also, I still don't understand what the surprise is supposed to be.
>>
File: new9-3.png (424 KB, 884x753) Image search: [Google]
new9-3.png
424 KB, 884x753
>>27675417
I can tell you he's close, but not quite.
I tried the darker mane look, and I really prefer the lighter shade. for your consideration: http://quiscontranos.tumblr.com/post/146084981092/nightmare-moon-related-pone

>>27675540
It factors into the story/stories of some of the writefags ive been talking to. But since the stories arent written yet I can't say more without spoilers.
also I will be posting with the name of this new blog from now on, same tripcode though.
>>
>>27675881
Niiiccee
>>
>>27676029
bump
>>
File: 1435620117615.png (369 KB, 1064x840) Image search: [Google]
1435620117615.png
369 KB, 1064x840
>>27669031
Well written, but the foalcon aspect of it is just too much of a turn off for me.

Previous sections focused on the humiliation factor (or at least that's what I got out of it) which admittedly did something for me, but this was more like just straight clop and just couldn't really get into it.

That's not to say there's anything wrong with this, got nothing against people liking what they like or anything and it's all pretend cartoon horses after all... just not my thing.
>>
File: nurse_celestia_sample.png (187 KB, 1768x1745) Image search: [Google]
nurse_celestia_sample.png
187 KB, 1768x1745
Good night thread
>>
>>27669031
Well, I certainly enjoyed this. Hope you're sticking around.
>>
File: comic.png (101 KB, 491x1139) Image search: [Google]
comic.png
101 KB, 491x1139
>>27679317
>"Don't worry, this won't hurt at all!"
>>"W-what if I wanted it to hurt?"
>"..."
>>
File: 1048979.png (253 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1048979.png
253 KB, 1600x1600
>>27673851
>>
>>27680020
> Bathorse slave
I require more of this.
>>
>>27682544
As a potential writefag, who doesn't know anything about bat ponies.

What makes them different from regular (earth/pegasus/unicorn) ponies? What makes the idea of enslaving a bat pony more alluring to you than enslaving a regular pony?
>>
>>27679322
Blushing ponies are a cute.
>>
File: 1172902.png (857 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
1172902.png
857 KB, 3120x4160
>>27680020
>>
>>27682753
>What makes the idea of enslaving a bat pony more alluring to you than enslaving a regular pony?
nothing, bat ponies are top tier autism and a fucking retarded meme.
No respectable horsefucker would ever cum inside a bat, batfuckers need to keep their autism inside their containment thread.
>>
>>27683778
aww I think bat pones are kinda cute. I mean, Ive only seen them in moonstuck but those were cute.
>>
>>27683923
go fuck yourself you attention whoring pointless name+trip fag, no one fucking cares about your opinion here unless you're an Anon.

Stop being so fucking new and lurk more.
>>
>>27683525
Finally, a fleshed out version of pic.

>>27683923
Agree. The main problem I see is the same as using a background character or an OC. They have no established character which means you have to build the character up yourself.

Building characters is a hard thing to do, especially given the nature of green and attention span of readers.

>>27684060
>>27683778
Oh cheer up bitter anon, it's the weekend. Learn to smile or something.
>>
File: 1452130312460.jpg (157 KB, 1275x825) Image search: [Google]
1452130312460.jpg
157 KB, 1275x825
>>27684197
Forgot to attach pic..
>>
File: 1034571.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1034571.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27683778
>>27684060
You are being extremely impolite, and also wrong. Bat ponies are canon.

But since nobody here can tell me what's so special about them, I'm not going to be making any green about them, so... I hope it improves your mood a bit?
>>
>>27685196
Not telling you to gtfo or anything of that nature, but there is a bat pony general at the moment. The anons there would probably be better qualified to answer your question than dead silence or the one loud asshole.

Ask them and if the answer intrigues you, write a story about a bat pony being enslaved.
>>
>>27685250
Yeah, I know there is a general and if I was going to write a story with a bat pony I'd certainly look there. But nobody /here/ seems interested in then more than "they're kinda cute" and... duh, they're ponies, all ponies are cute, that's nothing new.

If I'm going to write green, there's no reason to bother doing the research if the pony also being a bat doesn't make it special to any of the readers. Especially if it also turns away some other readers away altogether.
>>
File: 447969.png (218 KB, 1053x677) Image search: [Google]
447969.png
218 KB, 1053x677
>>27685420
I'm not the anon who mentioned liking bat ponys and am indifferent to them, but if I may say one thing without coming off as a condescending asshole myself. You're never going to please everyone. Write what you want to write and if people don't like it, they don't like it. Hell I know that there's probably only one or two people in this general that like my Rarity and Sweetie Belle story, but I'm still going to post it here unless /mlp/ rules change or the writefags that I consider to be the main content providers of the thread tell me to get the fuck out.

If you're interested in bat ponies look into it and write your story. Or not, you're choice anon. Have fun with it regardless of your choice. Now if you'll excuse me I have another bottle of apple moonshine to drink.
>>
File: tmp_16298-eb0-246650453.gif (39 KB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16298-eb0-246650453.gif
39 KB, 189x200
So Ive been making green recently but not over yet and I'm beginning to feel... selfish.

I mean, You guys gave me feedback through all this time since I first entered this general to right now and I didn't showed even the tiniest bit of gratitude from it.

I want to fix that shit up and ask ya F.A.M.S...

How can I make it up to you?
>>
>>27685877
post mayonaise removing guid for my plush
>>
>>27685196
>what makes them special?
more sensitive ears, nightvision and bat skin wings instead of feathered wings? also they may or may not be from the MOON
>>
>>27685877
>How can I make it up to you?
Make. More. Green.
>>
File: 1016358.png (370 KB, 1000x876) Image search: [Google]
1016358.png
370 KB, 1000x876
>>27683525
>>
File: 1181434.png (867 KB, 2175x1920) Image search: [Google]
1181434.png
867 KB, 2175x1920
>>27688260
>>
>>27688260
Man, that pic is fucking dynamite! Where did you find it?
>>
>>27661742
If you did op, this is the only design you mad I don't hate. Don't listen to them.
>>
File: 717962.jpg (92 KB, 623x1117) Image search: [Google]
717962.jpg
92 KB, 623x1117
>>27688775
>>
File: 949871.png (447 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
949871.png
447 KB, 1024x768
>>27690129
>>
File: 132735.png (174 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
132735.png
174 KB, 650x650
>>27690912
>>
File: 557765.jpg (105 KB, 1200x954) Image search: [Google]
557765.jpg
105 KB, 1200x954
>>27691837
>>
File: 1070976.png (157 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1070976.png
157 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>27692427
Is this a stallion? If not, then... sauce?
>>
>>27693010
Artist gets a lot of hate here for the weird mane style thing, but I love the shit out of their stuff.
>>
>>27693050
Got your sauce right here familam https://derpiboo.ru/557765
It's Octavia
>>
File: 1106289.jpg (556 KB, 2500x2105) Image search: [Google]
1106289.jpg
556 KB, 2500x2105
>>27693094
Meh, can't say I hate it. It looks awkward as hell, but the intention is to inflict pain. Rainbow Dash either holds her head up/back or get that hair being pulled on pain which in turn probably puts more pull(?) on her tail.

I can look past the way the mane is drawn for that reason alone.
>>
File: 1445776308526.jpg (95 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1445776308526.jpg
95 KB, 1000x600
If you can't control yourself you lose touching privileges.
>>
File: 1423531495591.jpg (840 KB, 992x1094) Image search: [Google]
1423531495591.jpg
840 KB, 992x1094
Good night thread.
>>
File: 938193.png (150 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
938193.png
150 KB, 480x640
>>27692427
>>
File: 849705.png (374 KB, 1460x1693) Image search: [Google]
849705.png
374 KB, 1460x1693
>>27695257
>>
>>27685420#
Original anon you aimed the question at here.

People like batpones for different reasons. Sometimes it's the 'exotic' factor and sometimes it's writing a character viewed as an oddity/reject because of their race. Some people just like to use them as an opportunity to worldbuild - both in terms of lewd stuff, like writing them as more wild or predatory/aggressive than other ponies, or non-lewd ideas about them.

I fall into that last category. Never been over to the bat thread - they seem to have their own weird 'canon' they have decided on. I just like seein where people take the idea of an unusual pony race.
>>
Beepedy bump.
>>
File: 1012075.png (2 MB, 2400x2570) Image search: [Google]
1012075.png
2 MB, 2400x2570
>>27695912
>>
>>27698157

marble pie is not for mean sexual
>>
File: comic1-2.png (987 KB, 1131x3734) Image search: [Google]
comic1-2.png
987 KB, 1131x3734
If cutiemarks determine your distiny, are there cutie mark that make pone for abuse?

I made up this character for the sake of the comic, I think I shall name her Love Paddle.
>>
>>27698707
10/10 would spank again.

>If cutiemarks determine your distiny, are there cutie mark that make pone for abuse?
That would be very unfortunate for said pony... also very unf.

>Love Paddle.
That's a terrible name.
>>
>>27698773
too on the nose?
>>
>>27698801
Yes. Something Paddle, Paddle Something, or just "Paddles". Would be decent names, but Love Paddle makes her sound like a pornstar.
>>
>>27698888
Quads define her as Paddles
>>
>>27698888
Paddles. I'm reminded of Pong all of a sudden. I like it.
>>
>>27698888
I was afraid it was too on the nose, but Paddles actually works very well on its own.
>>
File: comic1-3.png (862 KB, 1147x3741) Image search: [Google]
comic1-3.png
862 KB, 1147x3741
>>27698707
>>
>>27699417
I like her mane, but I think her coat would be better with some color too. How about light-orange, or light-red-violet?

I like the color choice for the text through, white for PoV character, green for others, just like we're used to. That said, on the last line, Paddle's speech should be in quotes too.
>>
File: 1425367013463.jpg (742 KB, 871x1250) Image search: [Google]
1425367013463.jpg
742 KB, 871x1250
>>
File: 1115850.jpg (484 KB, 3249x3659) Image search: [Google]
1115850.jpg
484 KB, 3249x3659
>>27698157
>>
File: 1161664.png (263 KB, 1747x1513) Image search: [Google]
1161664.png
263 KB, 1747x1513
>>27702762
>>
File: 1162469.png (388 KB, 848x1078) Image search: [Google]
1162469.png
388 KB, 848x1078
>>27703125
>>
>>
I won't give up!
>>
File: 293961.png (688 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
293961.png
688 KB, 800x1280
>>27703625
>>
File: 806447.jpg (69 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
806447.jpg
69 KB, 900x800
>>27706980
>>
>>27658879
bump
>>
File: 3x0fKr5.gif (10 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
3x0fKr5.gif
10 KB, 1024x684
bump
>>
File: Ransom Horse 3.png (919 KB, 827x1241) Image search: [Google]
Ransom Horse 3.png
919 KB, 827x1241
Feel like making some drawing content and Subjugation is dead, any ideas people have floating around?
>>
>>27710666
I'd love to see Anon tying up a pone in a consensual way.
>>
bum
>>
>>27710666
What do you mean Subjugation is dead? It just went back to its old name.
>>
>>27698707
I do remember a story about a pony whose cutie mark/talent was in sex appeal - as in if you see her, you want her right now no matter your relationship status, sexual orientation, or what you might have to do to get her.

She hates it and has been looking for a way to get it removed.
>>
>>27710666
It returned to its former name: Slavepone
>>
>>27710666
tied up package Rainbow Dash a la Broken Bluebird
>>
File: 1160764.png (630 KB, 1185x1292) Image search: [Google]
1160764.png
630 KB, 1185x1292
>>27707596
>>
BUMP!!!
>>
File: 794776.png (2 MB, 1768x1877) Image search: [Google]
794776.png
2 MB, 1768x1877
>>27712384
>>
File: 1184481.png (844 KB, 855x720) Image search: [Google]
1184481.png
844 KB, 855x720
>>27713543
>>
Mind control, dom twilight, harem,
<{([ ANTHRO ])}>

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/238368/friendship-is-mind-control
>>
Archives: https://www.anonpone.com/punishment/ http://pastebin.com/uY83evb2
-

>Once you’ve finished coughing up liquid, you stumble out of your watering hole.
>MAN, you hate doing that.
>But you can already feel all your bruises begin to fade.
>Despite her histrionics earlier over coming back to life, you knew this was the easy way to get your arm back, without having to wait a full six weeks.
>...Yep.
>With an average “lifespan” of a couple months, you’ve taken a pragmatic view on suicide.
>Leaning against the wall, you play with the new splint on your arm, making sure it’s not going to go anywhere, while you take mental stock of the situation.
>Let’s see...chores have been taken care of, you took your net apart for real, actual rope, you just finished setting the bone in your arm and committing suicide, and...you should probably check on the prisoners again.
>...
>By the sound of it, Cadance is just sulking in that cage.
>She can sulk all she wants.
>As far as you're concerned, she really IS the reason she’s in there and the reason you had to kill her aunt.
>Maybe you’ll be more forgiving once Tartarus gets to work on making your arm hurt less.
>As for Luna…
>Well, Luna’s still in the middle of a flashback.
>She was already trying to beg SOMEONE when you approached the door, but gave that up real fast.
>Overall, these two seem to be marinating nicely.
>And now, it’s time for you to throw Celestia back on the grill.
>This bout of alone time was exactly what you needed to come up with an appropriate lesson.
>Assuming you can play her sense of righteousness correctly.
>As you collect everything, you can hear Hope’s voice drift out of your room, “... lot meaner than Mother said.”
>Wait, are they talking about you?
>Slowing down, you decide to listen in for a moment.
>Hope speaks up again, “Cuz it’ll make her happy, and I don’t like anyone being miserable.”
>...
>”Nooo, I don’t think so.”
>>
>>27714731
>...Hang on, why can’t you hear Celestia?
>”Uh oh, I think I taste my dad.”
>Ok, that’s it.
>With your stealth broken, you barge into your room.
>Hope’s sitting on her haunches next to an evidently still paralyzed Celestia, her tail wagging, “Hello father!”
>You jab a finger at her.
“Don’t you ‘hello father’ me! Who told you you could talk to her?”
>Hope’s ears sink down and she points a hoof at Celestia, “She did…”
>You glower at her and point to the corner, not wasting any breath in explaining just how wrong that answer was.
>Her head soon follows her ears, “Sorry father…” she mumbles as she drags herself over to the corner.
>The closest thing to a reaction you get from Celestia is a twitch of her legs.
>Looks like the venom’s starting to wear off.
>Not wasting what little time you have left, you get to work, binding her with the rope salvaged from your sacrificed net.
>Sadly, you used all the long pieces to make a leash and collar
>Well...technically it’s a noose.
>And by “technically a noose,” you mean that’s exactly what it is.
>...If you could make a choking collar...or anything that wasn’t nearly as morbid looking, you would.
>As for the rest...well, the best you could come up with is to tie her legs so they’re folded up, and force her to walk on her knees and hocks.
>She’ll probably figure out a way to squirm her way out of it when she’s left alone.
>This is what you get for using all your good restraints on Luna.
>As you work on binding Celestia’s limp legs together, you start having a much more one-sided conversation with her.
“So, while I was ‘checking up’ on your family, I was thinking about what you said. And you know what?”
>You set the now bound leg down and take her foreleg, giving her a look before getting to work on that one.
>>
>>27714738
“You’re right. Violence ISN’T the way to win. I mean, sure, I could bash your skull against the wall all day, and it’d make me feel a lot better but uuh...well, it wouldn’t really help my case any, now would it?”
>She gives another twitch and glares at you in response-she may not be able to talk, but with a look like that, she doesn’t need to.
>Pausing your work for a second, you reach up and pull her eyelids closed.
“Don’t give me that look, I'm agreeing with you. We’re only doing this because you're so bullheaded that I can't trust you to walk around. Instead, we’re going to work together.”
>With her forelegs bound, you start work on her back legs, even as she tries to kick them.
“I’d love to just take you out there and let you experience the hell you created firsthand, just like I did with Cadance. But you're kinda public enemy number one. I can't imagine why.”
>The sudden splatter of sarcasm threatens to stain her fur as you move on to her last leg.
“As for right now…uh…I got nothing. I’m tired, I want to get to bed, you and I can figure this out in the morning. And since you never learned your lesson from the last time you ruined my rope, you get to be my snuggle buddy tonight.”
>”Nuuuh,” Celestia attempts to respond, her head turning.
>Right!
>The collar, you almost forgot to put it on.
“I know Hope, I promised you cuddles tonight. Don’t worry, she’s not stealing your spot. You get to be the pillow!”
>”I don’t think I wanna be the pillow…” Hope mumbles out from her corner.
>You stop and shoot her another look, informing her that she’s given you the wrong answer once again, despite the upbeat tone of your words,
“I thought you were Nymph’s kid. She loved it, just give it a try.”
>”O-ohkay father.”
>“Who?” Celestia wheezes.
>Uh oh, the venom’s almost worn off, and you might not have secured everything.
>You attempt to distract her as you check all your knots.
>>
>>27714745
“Seriously? Did you just not pay attention to who you sent here? Or was it just THAT routine for you? I’ll give you a hint: she was the one who lived in the…she’s the OTHER changeling queen you banished.”
>Woops.
>You don't remember if Hope knows the exact conditions you kept her mother in or not…it sounded like she had a fairly rosy picture.
>...Good, looks like everything but the noose is nice and tight.
“There we go...Now, you ready to get to bed?”
>”No,” comes Celestia’s resolute response, every syllable forced out through her uncooperating jaws, “I need to see my fa-mi-ly.”
>Yes!
>Fighting back a grin, you squat to get closer to eye level with her.
"You mean you want to see what kind of torture I put them in. Ooh, they were screaming before, and now they’re silent. Let me take a wild guess, you think I must have done something horrible and you need to save them from their torment, right?”
>Celestia meets you with a mute sneer.
>D’aaww, she thinks she’s being all big and powerful by not verbalizing an answer.
>That’s YOUR shtick!
>You offer her a gentle mocking smile, a concession to the grin you were fighting.
“Okay.”
>Shock swoops in to replace her defiance, “What? What game is this?”
“Well, I see who taught Cadance how to trust people! ‘I want to do this! Whaaaaaat?! How dare you say yes!’ Look.”
>You jerk your thumb at Hope.
“I got a bug over there who doesn’t want to try new things, I got cuddles either way. And the last time I tried to convince a pony that they should let themselves heal instead of running around, trying to be the big damn hero, SOMEONE broke my arm!”
>Hope opens her mouth to protest something, but you keep going before she gets a chance.
“You just came back from the dead, and you're still recovering from a paralytic poison that's fading WAY too fast. You want to run around? Fine. But I'm not helping you.”
>>
>>27714758
>Celestia stares at you throughout your little rant, waiting for you to spring some sort of catch or condition.
>Finally, her expression softens, “Thank you.”
“For what, being irresponsible? Hold still and let me get the boulder off.”
>Moving over her tail, you squat so your back is blocking her view of what you're doing.
>There's one very, very important thing you need to do before you let her up.
>If you want this to be a fun game, after all.
>Taking the end of her leash, you tie it in with her multicolored tail, just above her dock so it's almost tight.
>She shifts behind you, her tail covering her pink sex, “Human, what are you doing?!”
>Does she really think you're going to molest her?
>That’s not an unfounded fear, given what you did to her sister…and it IS tempting…
>But this isn't the time for that.
“I’m making sure you don't trip over the leash.”
>”Then remove it or tie it to my leg, not my tail! Sexual violence is still violence, you barbarian!” She squirms on the ground, trying to get away from your hand.
“Oh for-if I wanted to break out the sexual violence I’d just do this.”
>Turning around, you make a point of making eye contact with her before you yank her tail high and press a finger under her tail dock to keep her from lowering it.
>The look on her face as she passes through shock, horror, embarrassment and disgust is priceless.
“Look. I’m the one with fingers here. Don’t tell me how to tie knots and I won’t tell you how to prance around like a pretty pony princess.”
>Gently, carefully, you boop her nose with your other hand to emphasise your point.
>...Ow…
>Turning back so she won't see the pained expression on your face, you get back to tying the rope to her tail, your arm yelling at you louder than Celestia's continued protests.
>Once you're reasonably certain that it's tied correctly, you rock backwards, bracing yourself against Celestia's big, squishy rump.
>>
>>27714765
>”Get off!” She squirms as you, with both legs, swiftly kick the boulder off her tail.
“There you go!”
>Once you've painfully and awkwardly climbed off of her and back to your feet, you lean against the wall.
“Now am I helping you to bed, or are you heading out on your own?”
>She squirms, testing the rope binding her limbs before sighing and giving you a dirty look, “I presume you expect me to crawl to them like this?”
>Your grin returns with a vengeance.
“How’d you guess?”
>She simply keeps scowling, “You’re a sore winner, human.”
>With that, she reaches out as best she can with her bound legs, fighting to get to all fours, and starts marching along on the joints of her legs.
>Can you really let that one go?
>Of course not.
“The only thing that's sore about me is my arm. Almost like it's broken or something.”
>She refuses to acknowledge you, instead staring straight ahead as she steadfastly works her way towards the entrance to the main hall.
>How much depth perception does she have with those silly prey eyes?
>Is she going to notice the little dip right there in time?
>You bite your lip in anticipation as she slowly squirms her way closer…
>”Ah!” She yelps in surprise as her next step is greeted with only air, her forelegs slip out from under her as she tumbles forward, her chin slamming against the ground, her rump raised high, invitingly.
>The noose around her neck tightens a few notches from that spectacular landing.
>Perfect!
>”You’ve traded violence for humiliation, human!” You can hear her fighting to keep the anger and tears out of her voice almost as much as she's fighting to get back up.
“You want to talk about humiliation? My people built weapons that MAKE suns, and I’m stuck naked, living out of a fucking cave.”
>>
>>27714771
>”Only through your continued refusal to live in harmony,” Celestia grits her teeth as she gets back to her arduous journey.
>That bitch is still…
>Nooo, she’s just trying to rile you up again.
>You’re not going to let her ruin your fun time with a philosophical argument.
“Have fun living in harmony as you spend the next hour wiggling your way down the cave. Hope and I are going to have a fun time.”
>”W-what?” Hope jerks as you call her name. “Are we, Father?”
>Relinquishing your spot on the wall, you approach her, your hand raised.
>”Maybe I should stay with Celestia-pony so one of us can-”
>You bring your hand down once you reach her…
>And scratch in that spot behind her ear, “Ooohhkaay…”
>It’s like a superpower or something.
>Sitting there, you keep scratching her while the two of you watch Celestia as she worms her way around the corner, falling and causing her noose to tighten a second time before she vanishes from sight.
>Finally, you let your hand drop, slipping down to her far shoulder.
>Hope lets out a little chitter once the scratches stop and looks up at you.
“What's this backtalk about suddenly not wanting to be the pillow?”
>Any joy she had leftover from her ear scratches quickly evaporates, “I-but, I didn't even want cuddles to begin with…”
“Oooh yes you do. Your mother loved it-hell, I have no doubt she STILL loves it. And she especially likes it when she gets to be the pillow, you will too.”
>Hope tries to shy away from you, only for you to pull her back against your side.
>”You said you weren’t gonna compare me to mother anymore…” she whimpers.
>...
>Woops.
>Well, she’s got you there.
“So I did...well, it’s not like I’m still playing with your wings.”
>She shudders against you, reaching a hoof back to rub over the gossamer you ‘played’ with earlier.
>>
>>27714776
“If it makes you feel any better, your mom wouldn’t cry this much about having those played with. I think she even learned to like it.”
>Well, either that or she learned that complaining would get her nowhere with you.
>Hope lets out a whine, looking up at you, misery plastered over her face.
>D’aaww.
.”Alright Not-Nymph, you win, I’ll stop. In fact…”
>You point towards the exit.
“I’m going to go have fun with Celestia instead. Watching her crawl is too hilarious for me to pass up. You want to come, or do you just want to get to bed?”
>Hope blinks, “But I only woke up when Cadance-pony ran over me…I’m not tired...”
>You motion for an answer,
“Soo…? ”
>Her ears drop as she realizes that wasn't an acceptable answer, “Maybe I'll just get to bed…”
“Good girl. If you really don’t want cuddles then go get the stuff I brought to Cadance’s room so you can have your own bed.”
>Once she answers in the affirmative, two of of you set out, Hope for some level of comfort, and you for entertainment.
>>
File: 866277.png (1 MB, 3337x3222) Image search: [Google]
866277.png
1 MB, 3337x3222
>>27714095
>>
>>27714785
I like this Hope changeling, nice green.
>>
File: I rate it 13:10.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
I rate it 13:10.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>27714745
>The sudden splatter of sarcasm threatens to stain her fur as you move on to her last leg.
That was unexpected keks, I loved that line good job.
>>
>>27714785
Needs some molestation...

I can't recall ANY story with Celestia being sexually abused against her will...
>>
page 9
>>
>>27710666
>>27711110
Guess this could be something, need a lot of work on the hands.

>>27711671
>>27711640
Did not know that. I thought Slave Pony General was insta-404ed? How come they changed it back.
>>
>>27719069
The most courteous answer would be to go ask them. Strictly guess I'm assuming they're testing the mods.
>>
File: 1171387.png (527 KB, 1280x1587) Image search: [Google]
1171387.png
527 KB, 1280x1587
>>27715281
>>
>>27699417
Love it.
>>
>>27714785
So, the most immediate issue in my opinion is that Hope needs to be pacified. Already she is showing signs of falling into the same trap her mother did - betraying us not because she hates us but because she doesn't understand it is wrong. We need to get her solidly in our court, as we cannot forcibly control yet another.

There's also the fact that Celly is going to lose her shirt when she sees what we dI'd to Luna. We can use that, though.
>>
>>27714785
regardless of how we feel about changelings, we cant let that fuck up our relationship with Forlorn, if she ends up running off we could be looking at an entire hive coming down on the cave. So even if you have to force yourself and pretend, it would be a good idea to treat her with more kindness, or at least give her reason to like you or obey you willingly. Thus far we've mostly just confused her and ordered her around, even telling her what she likes. She'd probably appreciate it if we referred to her by her name, since we've been dicks about it so far. It'll seem like we're reaching out and opening up to her.

if our royal guests bother you again, maybe it'd be worth bringing up the horrible shit you've had to live through to give some context to how easy you've been on them.

Also don't forget Cadence tried to break up the fight between you and Celestia, even if she fucked up by letting her out, she didn't seem to have the intention of hurting you. It's a fuck up but not as big as it could've been. Blame celly for most of it.
>>
>
>>
File: 297795.png (515 KB, 826x1700) Image search: [Google]
297795.png
515 KB, 826x1700
>>27719647
>>
File: 1184431.png (416 KB, 852x984) Image search: [Google]
1184431.png
416 KB, 852x984
>>27722427
>>
>>27718102
>I can't recall ANY story with Celestia being sexually abused against her will...
>he says in the thread named after it's main story
>>
File: 1182435.png (1 MB, 1147x1254) Image search: [Google]
1182435.png
1 MB, 1147x1254
>>27723172
>>
File: 29736.png (1 MB, 1618x1160) Image search: [Google]
29736.png
1 MB, 1618x1160
>>27723858
Could go down the easy route and just have a green centered around anon abusing Celestia that would pretty much boil down as clop for the sake of clop.
>>
The SIM fic we need:

https://youtu.be/wXfFO2DV860
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-24+at+04.15.00).jpg (84 KB, 675x847) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-24+at+04.15.00).jpg
84 KB, 675x847
>>27719069
Is it okay?
>>
>>27725550
Yes, yes it is.
>>
>>27725550
Unf. Who is it?
>>
Ketchup.
https://derpibooru.org/1182435
>>
>>27714785
We should keep in mind that Luna has been being punished through all of this. And that cadence tried to free Celestia first. When Celestia gets stuck at her door and has to go to cadence instead we can slip inside and inform Luna. At least she's not relegated to second this time. This time shes third.
>>
>>27727814 (me)
It seems like every time we turn around one of them is trying to help the other while Luna gets to bask in her torment.
>>
>>27714785
let Cadence know how badly she fucked up by letting Celestia out, but make it appear as if our arm is healing so fast from natural means, it'll make us seem like a more powerful creature than we are.
>>
>>27727723
>>
File: 1180914.png (384 KB, 1230x1024) Image search: [Google]
1180914.png
384 KB, 1230x1024
>>27724393
>>
>>27728368
>>
File: Paddles comic.png (692 KB, 1557x3111) Image search: [Google]
Paddles comic.png
692 KB, 1557x3111
>>27699417
>>
File: Paddles comic.png (736 KB, 1557x3111) Image search: [Google]
Paddles comic.png
736 KB, 1557x3111
>>27699417
>>27730392
I was too late to spot Pinkie's cutiemark to delete this post. I hope you guys dont mind.
>>
>>27730825
Why is her mane so sexy?
>>
File: 1179174.png (617 KB, 1280x1170) Image search: [Google]
1179174.png
617 KB, 1280x1170
>>27728953
>>
File: 1425330771955.png (295 KB, 710x600) Image search: [Google]
1425330771955.png
295 KB, 710x600
>>27730833
nice dubs and not to bash the atrist, but Rarity's manestyle goes well with red.
>>
File: Sardar Khn.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sardar Khn.jpg
245 KB, 1920x1080
>>27660588
>Heya! I'm still here. Still hitting up on some ideas.
>[i]Gangs of Canterlot[/i]
>After the Pony-Griffin's war
>The truth war begins
>Rape, dies, bits and Gangs
>The worst economic, politic and society conditions.

Pic unbelievably related
>>
File: 1464781379183.gif (1 MB, 543x515) Image search: [Google]
1464781379183.gif
1 MB, 543x515
>>27662208
I don't know write in english very well.
>TSW
>>
File: 1455434345399.png (807 KB, 1350x950) Image search: [Google]
1455434345399.png
807 KB, 1350x950
>>
File: paddles1.png (134 KB, 1021x911) Image search: [Google]
paddles1.png
134 KB, 1021x911
>>27732984
ive been trying to make it look a bit more like its own thing.

its pretty obvious where the idea came from huh?
>>
File: Paddles1-1.png (125 KB, 727x947) Image search: [Google]
Paddles1-1.png
125 KB, 727x947
>>27733730
>>
File: 871341.png (1 MB, 1902x2650) Image search: [Google]
871341.png
1 MB, 1902x2650
>>27731288
>>
File: 1185456.png (675 KB, 1024x867) Image search: [Google]
1185456.png
675 KB, 1024x867
>>27734309
>>
File: 1422256465685.gif (358 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1422256465685.gif
358 KB, 700x500
>>
>>27669068
I almost forgot this story. Thanks for the update.
Also, just started to read your herding story. That one is a bit of a mess some places.
>>
File: 617288.png (1019 KB, 1114x1588) Image search: [Google]
617288.png
1019 KB, 1114x1588
>>27735114
>>
>>27737869
u-unf
>>
>>27714785
The increased Sunbutt dialogue has me on the edge of my dick. Excellent work, Olibird.
>>
File: 389668.jpg (77 KB, 562x508) Image search: [Google]
389668.jpg
77 KB, 562x508
>>27737869
>>
File: Celestia_Fuck_You.png (113 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_Fuck_You.png
113 KB, 500x500
>>27738051
>>
>>27738817
Care to give me a detailed explanation as to your intent behind this post?
>>
File: 1046945.jpg (406 KB, 1280x1454) Image search: [Google]
1046945.jpg
406 KB, 1280x1454
>>27739449
Thought you'd enjoy tsun sunbutt dialogue. No ill intent I assure you.
>>
File: 590165.png (537 KB, 1200x854) Image search: [Google]
590165.png
537 KB, 1200x854
>>27738812
>>
File: 1362688760899.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1240) Image search: [Google]
1362688760899.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1240
Night bump
>>
File: 1139326.png (358 KB, 1200x939) Image search: [Google]
1139326.png
358 KB, 1200x939
>>27740260
>>
>>27742295
>>
>>27742831
>>
File: 1058277.png (201 KB, 455x933) Image search: [Google]
1058277.png
201 KB, 455x933
>>27741681
>>
>>27673851
sauce? pretty please?
>>
>>27739547
i did
>>
>>27687613
Sorry if it's too late for it but...
http://clopaholic.deviantart.com/art/Removing-Mayonnaise-from-a-Plushie-478146400

Hope it works.
>>
>>27747693
Incase you're asking: Still working on my green.
>>
File: 1447193137097.png (1 MB, 1302x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447193137097.png
1 MB, 1302x1600
>>
File: 982269.png (711 KB, 1934x1336) Image search: [Google]
982269.png
711 KB, 1934x1336
>>27745114
>>
>>27658879
How long has it been since that main > was updated?
>>
>>27673851
>>27745649
>sauce? pretty please?
>>
>>27749459
>sauce
The same as always, use the filename as image ID on derpibooru.
https://derpibooru.org/942367
>>
File: 1182566.png (76 KB, 680x465) Image search: [Google]
1182566.png
76 KB, 680x465
>>27748862
>>
>>27724393
source?
>>
>>27750619
Oh, I see you put the source in the filename.
>>
bump?
>>
>>27749498
Thank your good sir.

The filename as image ID... I feel a bit stupid now, but in my in my defense, it wasn't mentioned in this thread.
>>
Posting-from-5600-miles-from-home bump.
>>
File: 1179575.png (736 KB, 940x1158) Image search: [Google]
1179575.png
736 KB, 940x1158
>>27750176
>>
File: 261532.png (302 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
261532.png
302 KB, 800x800
>>27756148
>>
File: 1167924.jpg (101 KB, 1280x978) Image search: [Google]
1167924.jpg
101 KB, 1280x978
>>27756748
>>
>>27759008
>>
File: 1463317116431.gif (29 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463317116431.gif
29 KB, 500x281
>>
Up we go!
>>
>>27760777
>>
File: 1416615800736.jpg802.jpg (101 KB, 991x798) Image search: [Google]
1416615800736.jpg802.jpg
101 KB, 991x798
>>
File: 1188584.png (2 MB, 1280x1271) Image search: [Google]
1188584.png
2 MB, 1280x1271
>>27757873
>>
>>27764432
>>
File: 1074202.jpg (604 KB, 1080x1259) Image search: [Google]
1074202.jpg
604 KB, 1080x1259
>>27764432
>>
>>27658879
bump
>>
File: Tongue Pony.jpg (248 KB, 675x849) Image search: [Google]
Tongue Pony.jpg
248 KB, 675x849
>>27725550
Finished the picture. I hope you guys enjoy it.
>>
>>27767417
awesome!
>>
>>27767417
Dayum, I love your stuff. Good that you adjusted her speech to all be fitting - it's a little awkward to read, but fits in with the image.
>>
Art is very good. More green in the thread would make it even better. We are so close to molesting Celestia I can almost taste it.
>>
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 2000x2000
>>
>>27767417
Top unf and your artwork is beautiful.
I bet this will be slave pones next op image has they seem to like using OC from here.
>>
File: 1156177.png (1 MB, 1200x1274) Image search: [Google]
1156177.png
1 MB, 1200x1274
>>27765889
>>
>>27767417
Very nice. Loving the saliva.
>>
File: 1180989.png (780 KB, 1066x2000) Image search: [Google]
1180989.png
780 KB, 1066x2000
>>27774087
>>
File: 41029.jpg (97 KB, 447x792) Image search: [Google]
41029.jpg
97 KB, 447x792
>>27775473
>>
>>27771430
What's going on in this one even?
>>
>>27776624
I think celestia is watching Rarity get tortured or sexually abused on a magic screen. Luna wants to watch but is not allowed.
>>
>>27777377
>>
File: 988917.png (440 KB, 913x1047) Image search: [Google]
988917.png
440 KB, 913x1047
>>27776117
>>
File: Cadance Bondage.png (432 KB, 560x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cadance Bondage.png
432 KB, 560x1024
>>27767417
>>
>>27780472
>>
Someday our.bumps will pay off, and this thread will flow with rivers of green once more
>>
Here we go again!
>>
>tfw can finally control someone irl
>tfw no longer need to pretend with ponies
>>
>>27788545
>control someone
Well that's a worrying way of describing what I hope is a consensual relationship.

Honestly though, if this is your first foray into IRL play, congrats and be careful. Shit's a lot different IRL and you may be completely caught off guard by how hard something you thinking nothing of in fantasies hits you or your partner. Take things slow, learn your actual limits, all the usual play safe advice..

>getting your kink on IRL meaning you lose all interest in porn
All the nope.
>>
Update bump: Had a bit of writer's block on Bluebird, so I am also trying a thing based on that Cadance image.

I'm honestly not sure which I will deliver first, but either way expect something within a few days.
>>
page 10 safe
>>
>>27789965
+1
>>
File: Dah Sick Nasty Maid.png (234 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Dah Sick Nasty Maid.png
234 KB, 600x800
>>27789965
Ayy lmao,
>draw shitty picture with many flaws
>get quality greens

:^ )

JK, glad you liked it enough to warrant a greenie.
>>
File: 1191038.png (3 MB, 1900x2011) Image search: [Google]
1191038.png
3 MB, 1900x2011
>>27779582
>>
File: 1057903.png (365 KB, 794x1017) Image search: [Google]
1057903.png
365 KB, 794x1017
>>27792691
>>
page 9
>>
>>27760777
>>
>>27794168
>>
File: 1151676.png (2 MB, 2453x1178) Image search: [Google]
1151676.png
2 MB, 2453x1178
>>27793481
>>
>>27789965
>max hype
>>
>>27797654
>ITT faggots don't know how to remove their bumps
>>
>>27799091
>Removing bumps
Nah, I like to scroll through them after hitting update. Lets me pretend like stuff is happening in the thread.
>>
Who is best pony to have as a slave/pet/sub, and why? Give reasons for your choice.
>>
File: twi obese.gif (4 MB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
twi obese.gif
4 MB, 460x259
>>27799708
Pic related, by far.

>instill an emotional dependency on you upon her
>teach her how cruelty can be used as a catalyst to ensure that both war and harmony are fruitful when they are present
>cultivate her potential
>take over the world
>use her power and the world's resources to repeat this process across all realities
>eventually become so powerful and knowledgeable that you can create pseudo sentiences to continue this process for you
>spend the rest of eternity in decadence with your god empress of an interdimensional empire
>all because you taught Twiggy what no pony ever would have
>>
>>27799708
You. Because BDSM is hot.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 153

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.