[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alone in Equestria/CHS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 135
File: 1464742988944.jpg (347 KB, 1570x1310) Image search: [Google]
1464742988944.jpg
347 KB, 1570x1310
Old thread : >>27521129

Prompt:
>Hey girls, you ever wonder why Anon is always alone?

SciAnon: http://pastebin.com/u/SciAnon

Sea Urchin: http://pastebin.com/9YUE3LRe

Normie: http://pastebin.com/fzYF9GCT

Spergatron: http://pastebin.com/sBqXdBy5

Out-Of-Three-Names: http://pastebin.com/QLtvtmRv

SummonedWritefag: http://pastebin.com/S2QJSpV1

AxiiAnon: http://pastebin.com/UaSFJ58z

Fruitanon: http://pastebin.com/bShKzhV9

4am: http://pastebin.com/8APfDSQN

digitalstan: http://pastebin.com/s6mbHd4x

Scootal00: http://pastebin.com/mUZCFGvc
>>
File: giphy.gif (419 KB, 421x172) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
419 KB, 421x172
>>27655248
>>
where is everyone?
>>
>>27655479
Ded or making more greens
>>
I'll try to have something later in the day but no guarantees. Been feeling a bit under the weather.
>>
>>27655248
That's a wonderful picture, who drew it?
>>
>>27655479
Working/Sleeping
>>
I wish we had more writefags. AxiiAnon is great and all, but the more the merrier.
>>
>>27655694
rip in peace axii
>>
File: 1457149071270.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457149071270.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>
File: 5467p_282c_2b.jpg (148 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
5467p_282c_2b.jpg
148 KB, 700x700
>>27643074
"So your brother made the same connection you did when we first met huh?"
>Twilight nods her head.
>"It seems he saw you at Camp Everfree and knows your current "handicap" is a charade."
>Well, that complicates matters.
"Is he as smart as you?"
>"He's intelligent if that's what you're asking, but no not as academically as me. Why?"
"Because I need to know if the first time I'll see him, if he's going to flashbang, stink bomb and tazer me."
>Twilight nervously laughs at the memory.
>"No, I don't think we'll have to worry about that..."
"Good."
>"Not to say he doesn't have easy access to the flashbangs and stun devices. Or more lethal weapons."
>You glare at her.
"Twilight. What exactly is your brother's job?"
>"Um... he's currently a Detective for the Canterlot Police Department. He only recently passed his written exam for it."
>Wonderful.
>Last thing you need is a detective fussing through your personal life.
>Not that he'll find much but...
>That being the case not finding anything will probably work against you more in this case.
"Guess it's already too late to lie low I'm guessing?"
>She shrugs and shakes her head, "I only know he's suspicious. He doesn't have anything concrete as I'm aware."
>...
"Fine I'll deal with it when the time comes. Thanks for letting me know."
>"You're welcome... Oh and Anon?"
"Yes?"
>"Again, sorry for... you know what happened on our first meeting."
>She twiddles her thumbs and looks away embarrassed.
"You already apologized for that."
>"I know, but I want you to know I'm being sincere."
"Well it's appreciated, now c'mon it's getting late and I'm getting hungry."
>Walking out of the building with Twilight, you meet up with the others who were beginning to grow curious as to what took you so long.
>Telling them what Twilight told you, Big Macintosh arrives in his truck to pick you and Applejack up.
>>
>>27657459
>"Later everyone." Applejack says getting into the passenger seat.
>Getting into the back, you set the sword case next to you.
>"Bye Applejack! See you tomorrow?" Pinkie asks.
>"Sure thing."
>"What about you Anon?"
"Eh. Maybe. Sunset and Rainbow have training tomorrow."
>"Aw dude c'mon." Rainbow whines. "Isn't this supposed to be our vacation?"
"Quit your whining. Same time as always but we'll take it a bit easier."
>Rainbow grunts.
>"Tch, fine."
>Slamming the door shut, you both give a brief wave as Big Macintosh pulls out and drives you both home.

"Sunset darling?"
>"Yes Rarity?"
>Sunset buckles herself into your passenger seat as you start your car.
"Do Applejack and Anon seem a bit closer to you? I mean compared to before we all got back from the camp?"
>Sunset waves goodbye to Pinkie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash before hearing your question.
>"Oh right. You weren't there." she says turning around.
>Carefully pulling out of your parking space, you maneuver your vehicle out of the lot.
"Told me what dear?"
>"Applejack confessed to Anon on the bus ride home."
>You immediately slam the breaks causing both you and Sunset to jolt forward.
>"Rarity!" she screams as a car behind you honks.
"SHE DID WHAT?!"
>>
>>27657466
Oh fuck that's right, I forgot she wasn't there.
>>
>>27657466
Story time for Rarity!
>>
>>27657466
Does Rarity fantasize what Anon does to Applejack's buns now? It is very relevant to my interest.
>>
File: 725903.png (877 KB, 4410x4000) Image search: [Google]
725903.png
877 KB, 4410x4000
>>27657466
>"She told Anon how she felt about him when we were riding back from Camp and right now both of them are technically going out."
>You can't believe this.
>"I'm actually surprised you didn't find out sooner, some of the other students from the trip have been talking about it."
>Applejack, one of your best friends, confessed her feelings to a boy... AND YOU MISSED IT!
"Please tell me she didn't use the word "love" did she?"
>"Um... I think?"
>NO!
>THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!
>First the horrible events at camp, then the nightmares Sweetie Belle have been suffering, and now this?!
>The car behind you honks again.
>Rolling your window down, you poke your head out.
"SHUT UP AND GO AROUND!"
>The driver heeds your advice and accelerates around your car but not before the driver gives you the middle finger!
>How uncouth! Driver's these days, they can be so rude sometimes.
>"Rarity? Uh... are you going to be okay?"
"Why would you ask that dear?"
>"Because your eye is twitching, your hair is becoming a bit frayed and I really fear for my life right now."
"Nonsense Sunset, I'm *perfectly* fine."
>"I... think it would be best if I walked home."
>Before she can unbuckle her seatbelt to get out, you hit a button on your armrest and all the doors left off a click.
>Gripping the steering wheel you get a wicked smile.
"I'll have you home right in a jiffy."
>"No Rarity it's- No Rarity stop! GeyaahahAAhhHhhHHHhhhh!"
>You shift gears and accelerate out of the parking lot.
>Zooming through the intersection you narrowly avoid another car.
"GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
>"RARITY! SLOW DOWN!" Sunset cries out in a panic.
"NEVER! NOT UNTIL I SEE THEIR LOVE WITH MY OWN EYES!"
>You let out a maniacal laugh as Sunset screams in terror.
>>
File: o-POLICE-LIGHTS-facebook1.jpg (232 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-POLICE-LIGHTS-facebook1.jpg
232 KB, 2000x1000
>>27657554
>"Now I want you two to be safe y'hear? Just because your friends are in a relationship doesn't constitute disobeying the traffic laws."
>Ripping the ticket off his notebook, he hands you the slip of paper.
"Yes officer."
>Great. You got a ticket.
>Daddy won't be happy when he hears about this. He's still miffed from the car window.
>...
>Sunset sighs,"We'll try to be more considerate in the future."
>The police officer nods his head and walks back to his car.
>Staring at the ticket, you lean into the steering wheel.
"I'm so sorry Sunset, I don't know what came over me."
>"It's okay Rarity. We all have our... moments of insanity. Though why are you so concerned Anon and Applejack are in a relationship?"
"..."
>Sunset shows concern as she places a hand on your shoulder.
>"If you don't want to say you don-"
"I LOVE ANON TOO!"
>You slam your head on the horn letting out a resounding honk.
>Your friend recoils her arm and winces, "Oh... that... uh... okay."
"You're learning the magic of friendship right?"
>"Yeah?" she answers in an unsure tone.
"You wouldn't happen to have any friendship advice?"
>She thinks for a moment and shakes her head.
>"Sorry Rarity, the only advice I have to give you is to just be happy for them."
"Oh..."
>>
>>27657579
Or we could go the more fun route of asking to join in because the three of them have feelings for one another. After all just being happy for them is rather bland, come on Rarity you are the peak of Lady hood and you know some of those more adult magazines have so many interesting bits about relationships

Don't give up you giant marshmellow5
!
>>
File: 1107666.gif (564 KB, 466x446) Image search: [Google]
1107666.gif
564 KB, 466x446
>>27657579
>That's the thing you should do, but it's doesn't make you feel any better.
>You pout and glance at the clock.
>It's getting late, you should get home and tend to Sweetie.
>Shifting into drive, you pull out slowly and drive to Sunset's apartment.
>"Rarity, are you going to be okay?"
"I'll be fine."
>That's a lie.
>No you won't.
>Not for awhile at least.
>"Will you be able to come to our training session tomorrow? If you really don't feel up to it I can tell Anon."
"No dear, I'll be there. Maybe a good workout will help get my mind in order."
>A short while later you arrive in front of the building Sunset lives in.
>"See you tomorrow?"
>You give her a smile and nod.
>"Alright then, bye Rarity."
>You shift back into drive when Sunset calls you.
>"Hey, if you need to talk I'm always here."
"Thank you darling."
>You leave the curb and proceed to drive home.
>Maybe you should be more open about this.
>Just because Anon and Applejack are together doesn't mean the end of the world.
>It just... closes a door.
>...
>You feel wetness on your cheeks. Brushing it off, you focus on the road.
>As you think about Applejack and Anon spending time together, you begin to picture them in going forward with their relationship. Like how Anon will do everything in his power to make Applejack feel like the most loved woman in the world.
>Soon your thoughts go even further to the day when Anon gets on his knee and presents her with a ring with the largest diamond she's ever seen. Then the marriage and soon to the bedroom...
>You don't realize it, but the more you think about it the more the twitch in your eye develops.
>Shaking your head of the thoughts, you realize you were beginning to go to a dark place.
>That isn't you. You know that.
>Envy is becoming of a lady.
>But maybe just this once, tonight, you don't have to be.

---

That's it for now, sorry for the shorter length. Again feeling a bit under after taking a flu shot.

I'll try to get some more out next time.
>>
>>27657554
Oh shit, this is why we don't stick our dick near crazy, take this lesson to heart kids.
>>
>>27657632
THIS! Precedence was already set by Celestia, although we never found out how that went.
>>
>>27657641
Its cool man, flu shots suck but its understandable.
>>
>>27657641
poor rarara

she was 2slow
>>
>>27657641
Ok Rarity Anon may be paid in solid ingots, but a diamond ring is a bit excessive.
>>
>>27657721
I would love to see AJ's response to Rarity asking for a open relationship.
>>
>>27658598
I wanna see Rarity's response to being told that Celestia asked the same thing.
>>
File: 1337473319029.jpg (86 KB, 900x788) Image search: [Google]
1337473319029.jpg
86 KB, 900x788
>>27658598
>"Hey sis, why is your eye all black and blue?"
>>
>>27658759
kek. Wait doesn't Sweetie want some wolf too? This is gonna be hilarious.
>>
>>27658722
For some reason I pictured Rarity asking if she agreed to Celestia's request with a hopeful look on her face
>>
>>27659662
Oh this is gonna be fun.
>>
>>27658779
Does she?
>>
>>27659940
When Anon first found the CMC in his room looking at his swords. I believe they ask him to train them.
>>
File: 1465636581673.jpg (20 KB, 300x302) Image search: [Google]
1465636581673.jpg
20 KB, 300x302
This Axii art is so outdated
>>
>>27660813
Wonder what the drawfag is up to.
>>
File: tfw Anonymous.png (32 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw Anonymous.png
32 KB, 645x773
I kinda want to write a crime fighter anon story for this thread, but it would probably be shit.
>>
File: 1450916765683.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450916765683.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>27657641
Hey anon, i enjoyed your green so much i decided to get the first witcher game. Just killed the reverend and i am having a blast. Just wanted to say thanks to opening me up to the series.
>>
File: 1463605409710.gif (29 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463605409710.gif
29 KB, 500x281
>>
>>27657641
Yo Axii, I was actually curious as to why there didn't seem to be many natural critters in this world of yours and I went ahead and looked up a few nasties of the natives.

It's all well and good to have the original witcher monsters be transplanted over like diseases when the white man arrived in America, but there had to have been some native critters so I went and dug up some.

Doesn't help that a lot of these monster myths are blended together with subtle twists between each differing tribe, but I think I found a few good ones at least.

>Stikini, a witch that during the day is a normal person of the Selimoni people, yet at night they vomit forth their souls and internal organs to become undead owl beasts which dine upon human hearts as their main stays.

>Nalusa Falaya- A beast of Choctaw mythos whose name means "Long Black Being" Though often described as a long spindly humanoid it is sometimes said to slither like a snake or melt into the form of a shadow. It lurks in long shadows around dusk scaring children that stay out late and occasionally bewitched incautious hunters.

>Omahksoyisksiksina, or Big Water Snake is a Blackfoot monster which is described as a man eating snake of huge size with horns that is known to lurk in lakes, rivers and other waterways snacking upon unwary travelers. Sworn enemies of Thunderbirds which call down lightning bolts upon the beasties. Despite this behavior the Big Water Snake is often seen as a respective spirit beings most likely from their deadly nature.

I got a whole bunch more if you guys wanna hear?

I just rather like the idea that with the Witcher trade seeming to die out in the Old World the discovery of the New World would cause a resurgence of Witcher training either by the Empires carving out land claims or from the native shamen that handle the monsters which plague the tribes.
>>
>>27662552
Would you like someone to take it up for you?
>>
I miss sci
>>
>>27662552
Go for it anon
>>
>>27662552
go for it. just don't disappear on us.
>>
>>27662552
Won't know until you try. That's how I thought when I started my story but look where it is now.

>>27662711
That's great to hear. I definitely think The Witcher series is one someone should play through at least once. Its really the only series I consider worth the amount of money you pay for (DLC) included.

>>27663788
Yeah, I've considered going beyond the Slavic mythos when it came to dangers for Witcher's to face. If you have more go ahead and post it, might give me an idea when writing future updates.
>>
File: 1457154228876.png (940 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457154228876.png
940 KB, 1000x1000
>>27664842
Sweet bump
>>
>>27664842
Alrighty then, I kinda passed out during the afternoon lemme see here...

>Stiff-legged Bears- Various tribes have different names for them, the hairless bear, the Katshituashku, Man-Eater, Naked Bear and Yakwawiak, no matter their name however the general idea of this beast is of a bear the size of an elephant with huge legs to support it's frame and sharp teeth and tusks from its maw. The fur is missing due to it's consumption of human flesh. The beasts are near impervious to human attacks except for the soles of their paws which are sensitive and can be used to kill it.

>Giants- There are almost as many different Giants as there are Tribes across the New World. The most general themes behind each are they are humanoids which stand at 40-60 feet tall with some being as immense as the tallest pine tree (150-200 feet). Large enough to catch humans like a hunter would a rabbit or for the larger ones to catch whales from the oceans like one would a fish...

>Asin- A cannibal ogress from the mythos of Alsea tribe, preying upon children who wander far from the villages of the people she will eat their flesh leaving behind the bones. To enjoy the taste Asin will often grow huckleberry plants for seasoning, if you find a collection of huckleberry beware. What is even worse is that an Asin's cry has been known to be a omen of death, some reports that hearing the cry was often the cause of death. I'm going to try adding in weaknesses if that's alright Relic Oil, grapeshot and Axii are useful against this giant to prevent her cries.

>Basket Ogress- A marauding giant common to the Northwest Coast she'll catch humans espically the inattentive, carrying them off in her enormous pack basket to eat later in her lair. Luckily Basket Ogress are often dim witted and her prey usually escapes on their own merits. It's a danger however when the Basket Ogress begins to slowly learn which is when a shaman is brought in. Use Ydren, Axii and Flashbangs.
>>
>>27666442
>Big Owl- Hauling from the Apache holdings is the Big Owl, being a shapeshifter makes this giant more dangerous as he will have a human form which eats humans and other times an animal form, in this case a horned owl large enough to carry off a child. Aard, Relic oil and Firebombs are useful.

>Caddaja- A hideous horned ogre which feasts on human flesh a natural enemy and predator of humankind, usually seen with a hunch back and disfigured features appearing more like melted wax than a face. In some sightings have also been seen to be a horned serpent as well giving evidence of it being a shapeshifter. Relic oil, Silver Bombs and Quen are useful for this beast.

>Chenoo and Windigos these giants are related to each other with subtle differences. A Chenoo is a human being who either became taken by an evil spirit or committed a terrible crime, such as cannibalism or holding food from a starving person causing his heart to turn to ice. In a few legends a human has been saved from the frozen heart of a Chenoo but usually the only rest is that of death. Chenoo also tend to ice giants which eat the living.
>A Windigo however is a human turned into a man eating giant as /punishment/ instead of their own crime, described as huge monstrous and made of or coated in ice, the human it once was is still frozen inside the monster where it's heart should be. To kill a Windigo one must locate it's frozen heart which is often the human it's possessed. There are some few legends which have humans saved from the heart of a windigo, but death is often the answer.

Relic Oil, Igni and Fire bombs are useful.

>Kuku a giant that is often a female, she'll carry away people she catches in a bag over her shoulder like a rabbit. Usually hunts near the mountain ranges and hills as her footsteps shake the earth making her prey think it simply a landslide or boulder come loose. This is usually the last thing the person has to hear before they are taken.

Relic Oil, Yrdern and Quen
>>
>>27666545
>Kukwes are little cousins or Kuku, little being a relative term as Kuku are often 150 feet or taller, Kukwes are usually 20-30 feet taller instead. There is also the fact that they have bear like heads which they use to maul humans often children.

Relic Oil, Yrdern, Fire Bomb

>Lofa are an evil bunch as they are an ogre which often flays the skin off its victums described as a huge smelly hairy humanoid. There are some legends which say the Lofa will use the skin of their victims to take their appearance to kidnap more victims for it's fashion inspired terror.

Relic Oil, Igni and Silver Bombs

>Stoneclad a human who becomes a giant through magical talismans with a skin made of stone which look like solid plates which protect him from fire, cold and weapons. Defeat can be found only by destroying his talismans or exposing him to a women in menstruation.

>Stone-Coats are the natural giants which the Stoneclad copied, twice as tall as a human with rocklike scales that protect them from harm. They will often come with the coming winter and ice hunting humans left out in the cold. Protection is found by the summer and fire to drive them back, their coats must be broken by flame to actually wound. There have been no known records of an actual death blow upon a Stone-Coat.

Relic Oil, Igni and Firebombs

That's pretty much it on Giants, damn there are a lot of the buggers...

We also have witches as well Stikini are one of the ones mentioned we also have Jug-Woman, Skadegamute and Squant

Jug-Woman are usually a shapeshifter that has an original form of a squat ugly woman that can turn into animals most often or not a large black feline. Jug-Women is dangerous more to families as she will still away the children and raise as her own to take care of her once they are grown. Children that are fully grown often carry odd quirks from their up bringing be they mentally or physically.
>>
>>27666685
>Skadegamute or a Ghost-Witch, is an undead monster created by the death of an evil magic user who refuses to stay dead, but comes to life at night to kill, eat and throw curses at any unlucky humans who come across them. The only way to permanently harm a ghost-witch is by fire. Burn the body once it's soul is gone from it's grave, be prepared as soon as it's bones are disturbed will it return with full unholy fury behind it.

>Squannit, a witch and considered one of the little people standing at two to three feet tall she is a wife to the culture hero Moshup. Holding sway over the sea and the storms Squannit is often a helpful witch to the People though more severe storms are a result of her arguing with her husband. Often seen as an old woman whose feet are small enough to be confused for a rabbits.

>Lost Elves- Ghostly nocturnal creatures that haunt thickets and the wilderness itself, they are the size of children living inside of hollow trees. Those who become lost in the wilderness may be turned into a Lost Elf. More mischievous than malicious playing pranks on those who are lost, though the severity behind the pranks can vary from missing food that had been stored to nearly being pushed into a white water rapid.

>Scalped Man a fearsome warrior returned to life after being killed and scalped. Missing the top of his head the Scalped Man will either become a spirit of vengence after those who killed him or a guardian spirit of his home village helping when people aren't looking.

>Cipelahq a dangerous bird spirit that has an unearthly cry and resembles a large diving owl, with only head and talons visible. Has large eyes that are terrifying to look into which helps the beast swipe up it's prey into the air to it's home a giant nest atop some of the tallest pines in the woods.
>>
>>27666761
That's what I got so far, any thoughts so far? The native american people have some weird creatures...
>>
>>27666788
Definitely monstrous. One in particular though seems interesting enough that I could use it.

However I'll keep these in a little list of potential monsters I have planned. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>27666854
just for the love of god, if you put native American stuff in. DONT BRING THE SKINWALKERS!
>>
>>27666935
this desu skinwalkers are overused memes
>>
>>27666948
And actually fucking terrifying monsters in the mythos.
>>
>>27666948
>>27666964
Well that is why I was Reaching for more obscure legends as skin walkers are just more shapeshifting shenanigans
>>
page 10
>>
>>27666854
No problem Axii, hope it was helpful man. Any one else have some creatures that go bump in the night they want to offer? Would be fun to see what kinda of things that are still out there.
>>
Emoanon plz come back
>>
>>27669620
Seconding
>>
>>27669620
Thirding
>>
How are you guys doing today?
>>
>>27670516
could be worse.
>>
>>27670516
Exhausted.
>>
>>27671118
>>
We are beyond page 9. I'm scared!
>>
>>27670516
Heat advisory outside and im stuck workin in a weld shop
>>
>>27672943
damn that sucks.
>>
>>27670516
Waiting foe Axii to deploy green. As always.
>>
>>27672972
Wonder what the other writefags are up to, EmoAnon was getting good.
>>
Page 9
>>
File: 1462136179329.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1462136179329.gif
997 KB, 500x270
Axii...
>>
File: 1143186.jpg (536 KB, 1112x950) Image search: [Google]
1143186.jpg
536 KB, 1112x950
>>27657641
>Sunset twirls around bringing her wooden sword straight towards her opponent.
>Rainbow, quickly brings her own blade to stop Sunset's.
>They get into a blade lock and try to force the other to yield.
>"Ready to give up Sunset?" Rainbow Dash says with a grin.
>"Not on your life Rainbow Dash." she says returning the smirk.
>They both break the lock and jump back to gain some breathing room before returning to combat.
>You watch from the sidelines chewing an apple and monitoring the two for any mistakes in their tactics.
>Eventually the fight drags on long enough that you decide to call it.
"Okay you two that's enough."
>The two girl's collapse onto their butts as you toss them a towel and water bottle each.
>Wiping themselves off, you notice the sun peaking high in the sky.
"You two can hit the showers, we're done for today."
>"Aw yeah!" Rainbow Dash yells as she springs to her feet.
>When she notices the looks between you and Sunset she lowers her arms and nervously chuckles.
>"Uh... I mean hehe oh darn."
>Sunset giggles as she taps you on the shoulder.
>"Um, Anon I wanted to ask you something."
"Yeah?"
>"Do you think we can try Signs again?"
"We could, but are you sure? Don't want you passing out from exertion."
>She shakes her head, "I'll be fine."
"Alright."
>You walk into the shed next to the ring and pull out the same candle you used for the first Igni attempt.
>Setting it on the stump, you stand back and watch as Sunset focuses herself.
"Remember, I just want you to light the wick. Since we know you can do it, you need to learn how to control it."
>"Right."
>>
File: PrintQuen.jpg (149 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
PrintQuen.jpg
149 KB, 800x800
>>27674623
>Putting all her attention on the wax candle, she makes the gesture for Igni.
>A massive burst of fire springs forth from her palm and scorches the grass before quickly going out.
>Like last time, the candle stays unlit, but it begins slanting due to the wax melting from the heat.
"Try again. But try to use a bit more control."
>Rainbow walks up behind you and watches intently.
>"She's still trying to cast that weird magic you use?"
"You know, instead of questioning it, you could try as well."
>You both watch as Sunset makes an exaggerated arm thrust and falls flat on her face.
>Fire gushes from her extended hand and shoots fire into the air.
"Again."
>"Eh, I got stuff to do. Maybe next time. Hey Sunset I'm gonna head to Sugar Cube Corner you coming?"
>"No, I want to get this down first." she replies not looking away from the candle.
>She makes the sign again and visible smoke appears at the tip of the wick.
>"YES!" she says with a fist pump.
"Candles not lit yet. Again."
>Smiling, she does the sign again, this time resulting in a small flame sparking to life.
"Could use some work, but lets try a different sign this time."

>Sunset lays on the ground face first exhausted.
>For the past hour she's been trying to get a grasp on the Quen Sign.
>Compared to Igni, Sunset has been able to adequately cast the sign. Not reliably to save her life in a fight but she's less bruised than you thought she'd be.
>"Anon what in tarnation did you do to Sunset?" Applejack calls out coming up the small hill with Twilight Sparkle.
"Just practicing signs."
>You nonchalantly toss a beanbag in your hand.
>"Oh, you mean that magic you use?"
>Nodding your head you thumb over to a slumped over Sunset.
>Dropping the beanbag to the ground, Sunset flinches at the slight thud it makes when it contacts with the dirt.
>Applejack tips her hat back and scratches the back of her head, "She gonna be alright?"
>>
>>27674670
>"Mmpph fhmm Ammphat" Sunset tries to answer with her face buried in her arms.
>"What was that?" Twilight asks.
>Sunset raises her head, "I'm fine Applejack just a little worn out."
>Applejack rushes over to her friend, "Sunset your nose is bleeding again."
>The fiery haired girl wipes her nose and inspects the blood, "Oh geeze."
>Shit.
>Grabbing a rag, you kneel by Sunset and wipe the blood off.
>"Anon you're pushing her too hard!" Twilight asks you.
"She insists on getting these Signs down. I'm just keeping an eye on her to make sure she doesn't hurt herself too badly."
>"Yeah, and look how that's turning out!" Applejack chastises you, "Sunset ya don't need to run yourself ragged."
>"I know, but I want to make sure my friends are safe. I can't let what happened at the Camp happen again."
>Applejack and Twilight share a concerned look at their downed friend.
>Letting Twilight help Sunset up, Applejack gives you a look.
>That look that your significant other gives you when she wants you to do something about it.
>Sighing, you uncross your arms and get Sunset's belongings.
"Sunset, pack it in for today and take tomorrow off, you're pushing yourself way to hard."
>"But Anon..."
"No buts, your friends are worried for you, and to be honest so am I. You're not gonna get these down in one day, trust me."
>Sunset looks down, "Okay..."
>The three of you help Sunset into the house.
>Setting her on the couch, you place a damp cloth over her forehead.
>"Hmm, Sunset have you eaten yet?"
>She shakes her head, "Not since breakfast."
>>
File: Apple_pie.jpg (712 KB, 2418x1657) Image search: [Google]
Apple_pie.jpg
712 KB, 2418x1657
>>27674684
>"Well shoot, ah'll go whip us up some slices of our famous apple pie then." she proudly states.
>Giving you a kiss on the cheek she moves past you and into the kitchen.
>"Oh!" Twilight says, "Anon I almost forgot."
>Twilight pulls out a piece of paper from her book bag and hands it to you.
>Examining the small slip, an address is written on it.
"Is this...?"
>Twilight nods her head.
>"Turns out they have a branch office in the city." she says with a huge smile on her face.
"Thanks Twilight."
>You tuck the address into your pocket and sit down.
>"So when are you going to go?"
"Maybe after lunch."
>Twilight continues to give you the same smile, looking at you expectantly.
"..."
>"..."
"You want to go too?"
>"Anon I'd thought you never ask!" she says clapping her hands together.
>You roll your eyes.
"Uh huh."
>Sunset lifts the cloth over her eyes and sits up, "What are you two talking about?"
>"We're going to see if someone can make a new silver sword for Anonymous."
>"Sounds interesting."
>Twilight becomes all giddy and starts doing a little dance.
>"I can't wait to see the process Ort Forges use to create their blades. I hear they use a special treating processes to their blades after the machining portion of the sword to provide the strongest possible cutting edge."
>"Well that's mighty fine and all, but why don't we get some grub in our stomachs before then." Applejack says walking in with multiple plates of pie balanced on her arms and head.
>Applejack hands everyone a plate of pie and you all dig in.
>It doesn't take much for you to savor the crispy crust and the gooey cinnamon apple filling in the pie.
"Applejack you wanna come with?"
>"Much as ah would love to Anon, someone needs to keep an eye out on Apple Bloom."
>>
File: 1173454.jpg (86 KB, 454x611) Image search: [Google]
1173454.jpg
86 KB, 454x611
>>27674717
>The mood becomes a bit somber at the mention of Apple Bloom's name.
"She still upset?"
>Applejack nods, "Hasn't come out of her room in days and ah heard from Rarity Sweetie Belle is having nightmares herself."
>"What about Scootaloo?"
>Applejack sadly shakes her head, "Ah'm not sure, ah'll have ta ask Rainbow next time ah see her."
>"I can't imagine what they're going through."
"They blame themselves for the entire mess at camp. It's entirely understandable that they feel terrible."
>"Anon, was it really their fault? I mean, they took the skull from the totem but..."
"Not fully responsible but they are partly to blame, yes."
>Your mind drifts to Gilda. How her inaction and lack of tracking skills indirectly led to the whole situation.
>"Can't you do something? Talk to them?" Sunset asks.
"And do what? Tell them that this was a valuable lesson in not taking strange things in the forest?"
>Sunset recoils as your words hit her.
"Sunset, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, but I can't solve every problem that comes up. This requires the type of help I can't provide."
>"What about using Axii on them?" Twilight states. "Erase their minds of the whol-?"
"That's not something I'll do unless it's a last resort. End of story."
>Finishing your pie in silence, you set your empty plate on the coffee table and rise from your seat.
"I better get going. Twilight are you coming?"
>"Mmhmm!" the girl quickly replies while wolfing down the rest of the pie.
>Twilight's an eager beaver huh?
"We'll be back later AJ."
>"Have a safe trip y'all." she waves. "Sunset do you want to-"
>"Zzz..."
>Sunset is out cold on the couch.
>Applejack chuckles before gathering the plates and heading back into the kitchen.
>>
File: 21I3gYK.jpg (147 KB, 1037x305) Image search: [Google]
21I3gYK.jpg
147 KB, 1037x305
>>27674739
>Walking to the bus stop, you note the time on the chart attached to the pole and how long it will take for the bus to arrive to take you into the city.
>Looks like you're just in time as the next bus arrives within the next ten minutes, unless the bus arrived early which you doubt.
>You and Twilight take a seat on a concrete bench and wait.
>Minutes pass by in relative silence, the only noise coming from the birds chirping and the occasional car passing by.
>"So..."
"You have a question, spit it out."
>"That forest ranger at the camp, she was a Witcher huh?"
>The reminder causes some unpleasant memories to spew up.
"Apparently."
>"Did she happen to show you her medallion?"
"Griffon. Which means she specializes in Sign casting."
>Twilight's eyes widen in amazement.
>She pulls out a small notepad from her bookbag and jots a few notes down.
>"I didn't realize the different schools had different styles like that!"
"Historically, Bears are defensive fighters, trained to brush aside most blows. Opposite of that are the Cats whose fighting styles focusing on speed, precision, and agility which they like to call "Addan Anye", "the Fiery Dancer". Griffons like I said focus on Signs and controlling the flow of the battle when there are multiple opponents."
>"What about the Wolves and Vipers?"
"Viper's I'm unsure really, just that they have a habit of utilizing bombs, poisions, and oils on their blades. Us Wolves are generally well rounded but not the best at any particular discipline."
>"You seem to know an awful lot about the other schools."
"Most of this is just based off vague knowledge in the history books we used growing up and personal observation. I haven't seen much to really refute those notions."
>>
>>27674750
>As the sun shines down on you two, you roll your shoulders and try to get somewhat comfortable in this heat.
>Where is that damned bus?
"So have you met any of the Witchers from the other schools besides Gilda?"
"A couple, usually when we gather for Winter. One of the Viper Witchers makes an awesome brew of White Gull, whiskey and ah... nevermind."
>Twilight covers her mouth and giggles at your overenthusiastic (for you at least) recollection, "When was the last time you visited them?"
>Your mind thinks back to when you last showed up to your little "family gathering".
"Mmmm, bout three or four years. I've been on the Path so long that I decided to skip out on it. Usually showing up is a just a formality anyway."
>Yet not showing up also prevented you from discovering there was an easier way to get work done and obtain equipment easier.
>Which reminds you, you need to drop the leshen head at a pick-up point sometime in the next few days. Apparently someone will be sent to retrieve the trophy and take it back to the Keep personally.
>You sent in a few pictures, and let the Headmaster know of your current... predicament concerning your weapons.
>He seemed amused, or you think he was. Man's hard to read sometimes.
>But he was impressed, slightly, that you managed to show proof of a leshen kill. Enough that he sent you a diagram for a new silver sword.
>Supposedly, just from looking at the schematic, it'll prove a better monster killer than your old one.
>Hence why you plan on making a personal trip to Ort Forges rather than just commission a standard blacksmith to create one for you.
>Which in Canterlot is surprisingly not that rare to find as you would believe. Most of them create weapon props for movies, independent productions or just for collectors. The tricky part is just knowing where to look, and whether or not the smith is taking orders or commissions.
>>
>>27674772
>Suddenly you hear the sound of a large vehicle rolling down the road.
"Bus is here."
>"Really? I don't... oh, there it is."
>Standing, you and Twilight wait as the bus slows down and pulls up to the curb. The sign in front stating its destination: Downtown Canterlot.
"This the right one?"
>"Yes, this is it. I've take a few trips from here to there."
"Really? When?"
>"I actually live closer to the City than I do here. Remember, I used to go to Crystal Prep Academy before I transferred to CHS."
>Right, you vaguely remember that conversation with Twilight when that staff member from Crystal Prep came to Canterlot High.
>You never actually asked why though.
>Stepping aboard, the two of you take your seats near the middle of the bus.
>"Isn't that... no offense, a downgrade in educational standards though?"
>Twilight rolls her eyes, "You'd think that right? There was only one person at CPA that actually looked out for me."
"I'm guessing it's that lady who you talked to a few weeks ago?"
>Twilight looks out the window as the bus begins moving again.
>"Yes, Dean Cadance was one of- no, the only one who cared about me and my future. Everyone else was either rude or thought I was just a doormat for them to step over."
>You can see Twilight grow sullen as she relives her memories. Her body language easily expressing that she's not exaggerating.
>It occurs to you, that while Twilight knows about you and the Witchers, you know Twilight very little.
>Not only that but you know relatively little about the others as well beyond a couple observations you made before you met them.
>Hell, you don’t even know Applejack’s favorite color.
>>
>>27674772
Oh this is gonna be cool, wonder when Twilights brother shows up though.
>>27674739
Poor CMC, maybe they could have a sleep over an Anon can go ahead an teach them a few things so it doesn't happen again.
>>
>>27674793
Time for some learning Anon, about the power of friendship, or at least learning about your girlfriend's friends.
>>
File: WUIXBpl.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WUIXBpl.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>27674793
>...
>Though the pessimistic side of you wants to just say Apple.
>...
>Yeah...
>It would probably be best if you keep that in mind next time you have some free time with any one of them.
>"Anon, I don't really want to talk about that anymore. Do you mind if I change the subject?"
"Go ahead."
>"What Sign were you teaching Sunset?"
"Quen. She's actually doing better casting that than her attempt with Igni."
>"Which one do you think you'll teach her next?" she asks.
"I know I'm saving Axii for last, that one is a bit more complex. Maybe Aard or Yrden."
>"Go with Yrden, I've always wanted to see that one. The slowed effect on the targets trapped within is something you can hardly artificially replicate."
"Are you sure? Its not because you think the other Sign is too Aard for her?"
>Twilight goes slack jawed for a moment before bursting out laughing.
>"That was so bad..." she says still laughing.
>Reclining in your seat, you push your glasses up and close your eyes.
"Sense of humor is still there, just a bit stunted. Remind me to tell you the story of a Witcher and the guy who asked him to collect a bunch of harpy feathers."
>She snorts before wiping a tear from her eye.
"Anyways, it'll be awhile till we get to the city so wake me up when we get there."
>As you drift off, Twilight takes out a pair of earbuds and plugs them into her phone. Pressing a few buttons she begins writing more notes while the bus continues on its course.

---

That's it for now. See you Anon's later.
>>
aww sheeiiit
its axii
>>
>>27674842
>"Are you sure? Its not because you think the other Sign is too Aard for her?"
kek
>>
>>27675024
ayyy lmao
>>
File: 1453284408634.jpg (70 KB, 1278x933) Image search: [Google]
1453284408634.jpg
70 KB, 1278x933
>>27674842
You just couldn't resist that pun could you Axii
>>
>>27675698
To be fair, who could?
>>
>>27674842
Kek, nice pun faget
>>
>>27675698
Been trying to find a way to work that in for awhile now. Finally glad I did.
>>
>>27676276
Do you got anymore you're saving up on?
>>
>>27676816
Maybe a few.
>>
>>27676992
fuck yeah.
>>
File: 1464321040649.gif (1 MB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
1464321040649.gif
1 MB, 400x275
>>27676992
>>
>>27678644
>>
EmoAnon where are ya?
>>
>>27680235
ded
>>
>>27680572
damn it.
>>
File: 1466183507847.png (2 MB, 1793x2144) Image search: [Google]
1466183507847.png
2 MB, 1793x2144
>>27655248
Ok the scianon story is really good, I stopped reading a while ago when they were on the bus in the mine and just caught all the way up.

Shit is cash bit how the fuck is it not done? And will sunset ever pay?
>>
>>27681581
Well Siceanon disappeared and we have no idea why, on the Sunset question, my bet is Twilight saves Sunset and it rebounds and takes Anon down. Again.
>>
>>27674842
Mmm love these greens, though for some reason I want to do my own Witcher story not sure of how though...

Just hyped to see what types of critters a Witcher in the new world would face though come to think of it would Maher and the rest be able to determine that the world is round or not.

Would be interesting to see the normally unflappable magic users dumbfounded that for all their different planes and dimensions there was more to their home dimension then they thought
>>
>>27682018
Well if ya want, nobody is going to stop you.

Maybe we should rebrand this thread to "Witcher Anon in Equestria/CHS"? Axii is pretty much the only writer alive in this place. Thoughts?
>>
>>27681581
I've been thinking about reading scianon for a while now. But I don't be left on a cliffhanger forever. Is it worth it?
>>
>>27683164
The story yes, but the cliffhanger hurts a lot.
>>
File: HjloUig.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
HjloUig.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>27683206
I was afraid you would say that.
>>
>>27683253
If you can bear the pain, read. READ!
>>
>>27683272
Fine I will!
>>
>>27683696
You will and wont regret it.
>>
bump from 9
>>
File: 1432927431694.gif (414 KB, 402x360) Image search: [Google]
1432927431694.gif
414 KB, 402x360
Round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows.
>>
>>27686786
The same old shit.
>>
>>27686042
>>
File: 9kF7oLV.gif (2 MB, 360x282) Image search: [Google]
9kF7oLV.gif
2 MB, 360x282
This thread will nothing but bumping until Axii returns
>>
>>27688908
>>
>>27688933
No fuk u
>>
>>27683164
No. The story is bad once you get past literally every 5 lines being a cliffhanger.
>>
>>27682519
That's the thing howevet, if you don't have something originAL people will just call you out on copying the original and it leads to bad feels.

Though that being siad, I wonder if I could write about Gilda and her sheba gins as a side story type thing. As it is Anon has been in the movers section of the world with canter lot and wilderness.

I was thinking that maybe Gilda was heading towards crystal prep area and having to deal with the shit there. Granted I wonder if monster attacks would be covered up by crocodile attacks like in Florida.
>>
punch
>>
File: d0HqpU2.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
d0HqpU2.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>27690766
Wtf? How did Geralt get his head in the wall?
>>
>>27690766
Is this you telling so update soon?
>>
File: 1101710.png (119 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1101710.png
119 KB, 400x400
>>27691049
Maybe...

>>27674842
>*Ding Dong*
>Putting down the rag and dish in your hands you head to the front door.
"Just a second."
>Opening the door a disheveled familiar purple haired fashionista stands in front of you.
>Too be frank, she's not looking' her best.
"Rarity? You look like you haven't slept a wink last night. Sweetie Belle have night terrors again?"
>"Applejack..." she says facing the floor.
>Something about her appearance and the way she said your name is making you uneasy.
>"Why didn't you tell me you and Anon were going out?"
>Oh...
>Guess she found out.
"Sorry Rare's, guess it just slipped my mind with everything that's been going on."
>"Yes well, I wanted to know if Anonymous was here?"
>You shake your head.
"Sorry he went out with Twilight to go sword hunting."
>"With Twilight?" she asks confused.
"Yeah, they went into the city to visit someone about a second sword he needs."
>"I see." she responds staring vacantly.
"You sure yer alright?"
>Rarity sighs before coming in close and whispers to you.
>"One girl to another, what's he like in bed? Is he large? Small? Is he gentle or rough?"
>You're a bit taken aback at the very private and personal question and huff.
"Rarity you got five seconds to explain why the hell you're asking me something like that."
>"I'm only curious darling."
"That ain't the whole truth. Out with it."
>Suddenly Rarity grabs your shirt collar with both hands and kisses you on the lips.
>It takes little effort to shove Rarity off yourself and take a few steps back. Your face going red at her forward act.
"What in tarna-"
>"Please Applejack, you need to reciprocate a kiss if this relationship is going to work out."
"Just what are you talking about? What relationship?!"
>"Why the polyamorous affair that the three of us will be in of course!" she says like it's an obvious thing. "I admit, kissing another woman will take some getting used to but who said love was easy?"
>>
>>27691125
Wow, she really lost it huh?
>>
File: 1409278279005.jpg (30 KB, 437x395) Image search: [Google]
1409278279005.jpg
30 KB, 437x395
>>27691125
>"Since Anonymous is living here, I'll probably have to move in as well once we make our marriages official. Sweet Apple Acres is a well off place to raise a family after all."
>She moves over to the drapes and inspects them, "We might have to do a little redecorating though. This synthetic fabric will just not do."
>Rarity continues to mutter to herself as she begins moving about the room, you being a bit too shocked and confused to react properly.
>"Oh that reminds me darling, do you enjoy toys or certain fetishes in the bedroom?" she asks, "After all if we're going to make this work, we should be aware of all our kinks!"
>You finally compose yourself to adjust your hat back and stomp over to Rarity.
>However in your haste, you accidentally trip over the rug and fall on top of Sunset on the couch.
>"Ow! What the-?!"
"Sunset!"
>Rarity, though gets the wrong idea.
>"Oh you want to bring in Sunset too? My my Applejack I didn't expect you to be the type to spread the love around."
>Getting up, you furiously make your way towards Rarity and slap her across the face.
>Multiple times.
"Snap! Out! Of! It!"
>You emphasize each word with a smack.
>The fashionista's cheeks glow red before you set her down on the ottoman.
>"Wh-what was that for?" Rarity asks with tears beginning to form in her eyes.
"What's gotten into you Rarity?!"
>"Oh Applejack, I just... I want to have what you have with Anonymous. He's kind, considerate, brave, and has come to our rescue like a knight in shining armor."
>Sunset sits up groggy and confused, but doesn't speak as Rarity pours her heart out.
>"I was partly hoping that since we're close friends, you would be willing to make your romantic affair plus one?"
>You pinch the bridge of your nose and growl in frustration.
>>
>>27691146
"For crying out loud. First the Principal and now you?! Did you spend the night in a motel room with Anon too when I wasn't looking?!"
>Your hands shoot over your mouth while both girls are left dumbfounded by this revelation.
>"Wait what?" Sunset interrupts.
>"That no good... no good... HARLOT!" Rarity explodes, "How dare she try to make a move on our man!"
"Our man?! Rarity, I think you need to get some rest. We'll talk about this when you're talkin' like a rational person."
>She opens her mouth to object, only to close it when you begin raising a palm up again.
>"A-alright... maybe I have become a bit... unstable."
>Taking your friend by the hand you escort her to your room.
>Helping her get her shoes off, you tuck her into your bed and close the door.
>Heading back downstairs, you plop yourself onto the couch and sigh.
>Gosh darn it Rarity. Why do you have to make things so complicated sometimes.
>Sunset Shimmer meanwhile just sits there awkwardly the entire time.
"What are you looking at?"
>"So... Principal Celestia wanted to make your thing a threesome?" she asks sheepishly.
"..."
>You grab a pillow cushion and hit Sunset in the face.

>Someone taps you on the shoulder bringing you back into the waking world.
>"Anon... Anon we're here."
>Opening your eyes, you see Twilight already out of her seat as the bus is just slowing down.
>Grabbing the single-strap backpack you borrowed from Big Macintosh, you follow Twilight out of the bus.
>Once you exit the doors, your senses are immediately assaulted by sights, smells, and sounds from a hustling bustling cityscape.
>"Anon are you okay?"
"Yeah, just been awhile since I've been in such a crowded place before."
>>
>>27691146
Ok she is crazy, BUT she could make amazing kid clothes. Just sayin.
>>
>>27691161
Damn it Sunset, don't you get the thirst too.
>>
File: 329-0-1439659939.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
329-0-1439659939.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>27691161
>"Are you going to be alright?"
"I'll be fine. Which way is it?"
>Twilight pulls out her phone and looks up the address.
>"This way." she says pointing in the direction you two need to go.
"C'mon Roach."
>Twilight pauses, "Excuse me?"
"Nothing, just another bad joke."
"Okay..."
>You do your best to avoid distractions as you and Twilight walk down the street towards your destination.
>People move up and down the sidewalk giving you a wider berth due to your false handicap.
>No one wants to stir up trouble with a blind man.
>Your medallion vibrates around your neck which does draw some unease.
>Unfortunately, the large crowds and dense buildings make it almost impossible to tell what the medallion is reacting too.
>The tugging isn't particularly strong, just slightly above the levels the girls radiate whenever they're together.
>Twilight leads you further down the city street and into the more commercial part of the city.
>Gone are the tall buildings and in come the more warehouse like ones.
>Eventually you and Twilight come upon a sign hanging over the street brandishing the Ort Forges name and logo: A pair of crossed swords lying across an anvil.
"Looks like this is it."
>"Um... Anon I have a question."
"Another one?"
>"How exactly are you going to commission a silver sword from them. They must be... oh, right. Axii."
"Don't worry, I do plan on paying them for the work."
>"Alright."
>You both enter the front door and enter a lobby of sorts. The interior is decorated with suits of armor and mounted shields and swords.
>The receptionist at the desk sees you and smiles.
>"Hello, what can I do for you two today?"
"Hi, this is the place where you produce swords correct?"
>She nods her head, "This is indeed the place sir. Ort Forges makes the highest quality swords and weapons for museums, collectors and films."
>>
>>27691192
Dis gon be gud.
>>
File: fbg47o.jpg (67 KB, 734x425) Image search: [Google]
fbg47o.jpg
67 KB, 734x425
>>27691192
>"Neat."
"Who would I have to talk to to commission a special project?"
>"Oh that would be our master blacksmith Mjolna. Though I'm afraid she's a bit busy with other projects right now."
>You expected this to be the case.
>"Could we speak to her? This is really important."
>The receptionist's smile doesn't waver, but her expression is showing one of apprehension. She looks at the clock and picks up her desk phone.
>"It should be her break right now, so I guess there's no harm in trying."
>Pressing a few buttons, you and Twilight wait patiently as the receptionist tries to get a hold of the smith.
>"Hi there Mjolna, it's me Grace. I have a pair of... yes... I know it's your lunch time... two individuals need to speak to... yes, I told them... no..."
>Her face is becoming more and more frustrated the longer the conversation goes.
>Hanging up the phone she huffs in annoyance before remembering you and Twilight are still just standing there.
>"Mjolna says she's on her way." the receptionist says with a forced smile.
"Sorry."
>She waves you off, "Oh don't worry dear she's like that all the time. If you would please take a seat over there."
>You and Twilight both sit in the lobby chairs as you wait for the smith to come.
>"That was... easy."
"Don't expect it to get an easier. This Mjolna person sounds like a character."
>A few minutes go by and the smith hasn't shown up yet.
>"Sorry dears, but it's usually about time I take my own lunch break right about now. You don't mind do you?"
>"Not at all."
>Grace pulls out a lunch bag and sets out her food.
>Taking out a sandwich she begins eating as you and Twilight continue to wait.
>More time goes by and the smith hasn't shown at all.
>"How long is she going to keep us waiting for?"
"I don't know but it's starting to seem like she's deliberately making us wait."
>"You don't happen to have a way to pass the time would you?"
>...
>You do.
"Ever play Gwent?"
>>
>>27691212
Ah Gwent, the best way to kill time.
>>
>>27691212
>Twilight's face lights up.
"Did you say Gwent?!" she asks excitedly.
"Yeah."
>Digging through your pack you pull out a pair of deck boxes.
>"I can't believe you play Gwent. No one besides my brother and my grandfather ever played with me." she says.
>Digging through her own bag, Twilight pulls out her own Gwent deck.
>Huh, a Nilfgaard deck.
"It's a Witcher game that's for sure. Like Dice Poker or Fistfighting."
>"Fistfighting?"
"Yeah where you take your fists and figh-"
>"Anon I know what fistfighting is." she says with a chuckle.
>Shuffling your cards, you clear out the nearby coffee table and set up the game.
>"I see you're running a Northern Realms deck." she says drawing 10 cards. "I'm guessing you run it seige heavy?"
>You don't answer her, instead you just draw your cards and let her take the first move.
>Nice, drew two spies right off the bat.
>Twilight plays a spy card on her first turn and draws two more cards from her deck.
>In response you play a decoy and take her spy off the board and bring it into your hand.
>"Hmm, what are you working towards I wonder?"
>Twilight plays a Young Emissary and ends her turn.
>Heh, you've got the perfect strategy against a Nilfgaard deck.
>...
"Dammit!"
>You slam your cards down in frustration as Twilight wins the game again.
>"Looks like I win again Anon."
"You and your damn spies."
>"Anon, you might be a Witcher but you sure do suck at Gwent."
>Applejack, and now Twilight? What the fuck.
"Shut up Sparkle."
>You have a strong urge to change the game up to fistfighting now.
>>
>>27691253
Wow does Anon actually suck at Gwent? I mean Twilight is a bit of a nerd so I can see how she would have the edge.
>>
>>27691253
>"Rematch?"
>Before you can answer the double doors by the reception desk are kicked open from the inside startling all of you.
>In walks a burly well-built woman wearing nothing but goggles, a stained tank top, an apron and work pants.
>"So who's the snot nosed runt that interrupted me lunch hour?" she demands to Grace in a thick accent.
>This must be Mjolna. Judging from the accent she's from the Isles.
>The receptionist shakily points her finger over to you.
>The woman stomps over with her boots and looks at your just finished game.
>"Well looky here! We got some old fancy Gwent players in the house!" she says with some mild amusement.
>Picking up one of Twilight's cards her nostrils flare, and hands the card back to Twilight.
>"Nilfgaard..." she growls, "Bunch o' no good arseholes with their overpowered spies and their goddamn archers."
>"Er... you play Gwent as well?"
>"Course ah do! Local Gwent champion at the Red Cardinal tap house." she says proudly.
"Guessing you run a Skellige deck?"
>"Aye, how'd you know?"
"Just a guess."
>Crossing her arms, she looks at you skeptically, "And just who are yo-"
>Her eyes stop at your medallion.
>"Well slap my behind and fuck me in the arse, a goddamn Witcher medallion!"
>You and Twilight both share a look of disbelief.
>"You know what that medallion is?" Twilight asks.
>Mjolna lets out a bellowing laugh, "O'course, Witchers are one of the reasons Master Ort had such a profitable business in the first place. Didn't think there were any around though."
"Yeah..."
>"Boy, let me see your eyes." she demands.
"I don't reall-"
>"Do it before ah kick you out on the streets."
>>
File: GERALT-OF-RIVIA.jpg (50 KB, 521x656) Image search: [Google]
GERALT-OF-RIVIA.jpg
50 KB, 521x656
>>27691303
>You'd like to see her try, but you aren't here to fight and there are more pressing issues at the moment.
>Tipping down your glasses you show her your gold eyes and she smirks.
>"Yep yep, just like me great great great great great great great great great great great great..." she trails off when she sees your face, "Well you get the idea, great Grandad described it as."
>"Who was your great great great great..."
"Twilight, we don't have all day."
>"Right... who was your ancestor?"
>"Why Master Ort o' course."
>"But I don't think he was Skelligan."
>"Nilfgaard, there's a lot of time between then and now for families to change."
>"Nilfgaard...?" Twilight mumbles to herself.
>Mjolna returns her focus to you, "So what can ah do fer ya Master Witcher?"
"Looking for someone to make me a new silver sword."
>The woman's eyes light up, "Grace, cancel all my appointments and tell anyone who asks all projects are on hold right now. Something important came up."
>Stepping towards the double doors, the smith waves you over, "C'mon Witcher, Nilfgaard, we got some talkin' to do."

---

That's all for now. Hopefully this story still has your interest.
>>
>>27691303
This was better than I expected.
>>
>>27691310
Damn it for some reason I cant get the image of the blacksmith chic bent over her anvil out of my head. Also yes you have plenty of people interested in you story. It would be nice if the old writefags showed up or at least said why they stopped, but cant have everything.
>>
>>27691332
To be fair it's a pretty good image to get stuck in your head
>>
>>27691125
>>27691146
>>27691161
That was difficult to read. Cringy as fuck.
>>
So if you guys were to finish any of the unfinished stories how would you end it?
>>
>>27691310
Can you just stop with people thirsting for Anon's dick like they've been in the middle of Death Valley in summer for a month?
>>
>>27692715
SciAnon is happy again.
>>
>>27681619
Wait the story is dead?

That fucking nigger.
>>
>>27694757
>>
Will Axii ever give os the Apple-smut we want?
>>
>>27695644
doubtful, sense there are more whiny bitches that would hate then like it. people are fucking stupid.
>>
>>27695838
I hope he doesn't give in to the idiots.
>>
>>27696172
yup.
>>
>>27695728
>>
>>27691310
I like her.
>>
>>27697021
bump again
>>
>>27692454
Mission accomplished then.

That was kind of the goal

>>27695644
>>27695838
>>27696172
We've locked in Apple butt for a short while now. That ain't gonna change. But if/when it comes time for the coitus, and I do decide to write it out, I'll put it in a separate paste or something so anyone who doesn't want to read it can still read the story unimpeded.
>>
>>27697869
But fuck the smut haters. Thank you anyways
>>
>>27697869
Based Axii, I would let you fuck me senseless.
>>
page 9
>>
>>27698007
>little babby angry because he wants his wee wee to get hard
Perhaps you should lose your virginity.
>>
>>27696172
Ye
>>
>>27700054
>>
>>27702449
>>
File: 1464246811491.jpg (169 KB, 443x663) Image search: [Google]
1464246811491.jpg
169 KB, 443x663
>>27691310
Anon will have to deal this relationship situation soon, before more people join in.

Herem ending, not even once.
>>
>>27703512
I don't think Anon has even met Derpy yet.
>>
>>27703519
Maybe not yet, but who wouldn't tab that.
>>
>>27703540
True that. Plus seems like a cuddler after fucking like a pornstar.
>>
>>27703553
But we are getting off topic, we got farmer girl, rarara girl maybe, and a VERY thirsty milf that is also our principle that is interested. Plus Fluttershy as well but that might be the shock of losing a classmate getting to her.
>>
>>27703512
>herem
>>
>>27703512
Haram herem
>>
File: 1463884827945.jpg (337 KB, 582x835) Image search: [Google]
1463884827945.jpg
337 KB, 582x835
>>27703827
>>27703627
Stop
>>
>>27703627
>>27703827
I don't get it, why the misspelling? Also eat a dick haram lover your book has rules and regulation for kid fuck slaves, your opinion is not relevant.
>>
>>27703512
>Herem

>>27703553
U-Unf

>>27703882
>Haram
>>
>>27703827
hiriam huruam hwrwam harem?
>>
>>27703827
Haram Halal Herem
>>
>>27704444
Quads!
>>
>Mjolna leads you and Twilight through the building where other employees go about their day.
>A few who walk by pass their greetings to your guide and yourself.
>"You look a little young to be a Witcher."
"Young for a Witcher maybe."
>"Dun suppose ah could get ya ta elaborate on that?"
"No."
>"Suppose we all have our secrets."
>Twilight rushes up next to the lady and pulls out her notepad.
>"Miss Mjolna I don't suppose you'd be willing to answer a few questions on the sword making process would you?"
>"Now how could ah say no ta a face like that." she replies with as much enthusiasm.
>"Oh wait like this... No." she she bluntly answers, opening another set of doors.
>"Oh..." Twilight says glumly.
>Opening one final door, the three of you enter a large room filled to the brim with various papers, schematics, blueprints and other documents strewn about in an unorderly fashion.
>It seems like half a working office and half an actual forge room with the large anvil and hammer besides a workbench in the corner.
>Taking her seat behind the large desk, she clears off her desk in an attempt to make it a bit more tidy.
>"Take a seat Witcher, Nilfgaard. So what can Ort Forges do fer ya today?"
>You and Twilight sit down in the chairs across from her and grab your bag.
"Need a new silver sword and I need the best."
>The woman gives you another grin, "Well you've come ta the right place. Anyone lookin' fer the best sword in this day and age comes here. Long as they can afford it."
>Grabbing a printout of the schematic the Headmaster sent you, you hand the paper to Mjolna.
>She takes the diagram and puts on a pair of reading glasses.
>"Well ah'll be, a real schematic for a Witcher's silver blade. Great Master Ort used ta have an entire bound book on these things. Let's see here, specifications are ah around thirty-eight and a half inch blade. Slightly under but close to 40 ounces. Silver plating with a steel core... hmm."
>>
>>27706069
>Taking a pen, she jots down a couple of notes on a sticky pad.
>"It can be done. Though it'll cost ya." she says taking off her glasses. "Course, if you can supply the silver it'll bring cost down quite a bit."
"I can."
>You put a hand into your backpack and pull out four solid silver bars. The same that you acquired from Princess Twilight as payment for protecting Sunset Shimmer.
>Mjolna whistles, "That must be around four kilos in weight."
"You'd be right. I just hope I get my money's worth."
>"Right, well, let's settle it this way. Since you've given the silver, we'll just deduct whatever's not used for the price of the sword. Anything leftover beyond that we'll see."
>"That sounds acceptable Anon."
"How long will something like this take?"
>"Well, the tricky part is just bonding the silver to the steel core. But that's all stuff you dun need ta fret about. Ah'd say a week or two tops if ah drop everything and work on it."
>She pinches the bridge of her nose and mumbles to herself.
>"Ah can get it done in a week. We still have some orders already in progress that need ta be finished first but once they're done it'll be all focus on your weapon Witcher. Heck, ah'll even get one of me mates back on the Continent to send me Master Ort's notes for this one."
"Sounds reasonable."
>"Say ah do have a question though."
"Yeah?"
>"Why are ya carrying around a toothpick of a hidden blade with ya?"
>Gripping your cane, you relax and set it on the table.
>You're honestly a bit surprised she could tell you had a concealed weapon.
>"How did you know that was a hidden sword?" Twilight asks.
>"Ah've had ta make more than my fair share of cane swords fer private collectors and whatnot Nilfgaard. Though whoever made this one in particular did a shite job of it."
>"Can you stop calling me Nilfgaard?"
>"No."
>Twilight huffs.
>>
File: narsil_shards.jpg (9 KB, 349x190) Image search: [Google]
narsil_shards.jpg
9 KB, 349x190
>>27706088
>The woman takes the hidden sword in hand and pulls the blade out and grimaces.
>She uses a small metal rod in a mesh cup and taps the blade with it.
>"Tsss, this blade has seen better days. When was the last time you had it serviced?"
"Couple months ago maybe? I got into a hell of a fight with it recently."
>"That's an understatement Witcher." she says walking over to an anvil in her office.
>Taking the sword, she puts on her goggles and takes a hammer.
>Twilight sits up as Mjolna takes a few guiding swings.
>"What are yo-"
>With a light tap in the center of the blade, the silver cane sword cracks with a few pieces splintering off..
>"Hey!"
>When your eyes meet Mjolna's face, a silent understanding comes between you two.
>Had you tried to fight any other creature with that blade it would have backfired on you terribly.
>"Steel core inside the blade was cracked ta pieces, and the bonding to the silver was pitiful. Seems like it took ta an extreme heat and cooled down too rapidly."
>That sounds about right. Memories of your fight with Edward come back to you.
>The exposure to the flames of the Igni sign took its toll apparently.
"Guess I'm gonna need a new one of those too."
>"Witcher no offense, but ya offend me just by having that thing in yer possession."
>The blacksmith takes a piece of the shattered sword and brings it to eye level.
>"Ah'll recycle what I can, but trust me, yer gonna be glad ya came ta me."
"Well, it seems that's all then."
>"Just a second, ah know you Witchers face the unknown and deadly, before ya go do me a favor and wait in the lobby."
>Mjolna leads you and Twilight into the hall and points down one way, "Jes, follow the signs and ah'll be right with ya."
>You and Twilight follow her instructions and wait in the lobby once again.
>This time however the wait for Mjolna is much much shorter.
>>
File: 1147864.png (515 KB, 1116x740) Image search: [Google]
1147864.png
515 KB, 1116x740
>>27706100
>Walking out of the double doors, the woman presents you a cane different from your first.
>"Witcher, it wouldn't be right o' me to smash yer weapon and not give ya something in the meantime. So here, this is one of our finest hidden steel blades no charge. It won't be as effective as a silver sword but it should last you until the two swords are finished."
>Taking the cane from her hands, you feel the weight of the weapon.
>It's surprisingly lighter than your original hidden blade.
>But because it's not silver, you'll have to begin relying on oils in the interim.
>Mjolna shows you how to release the locking mechanism, and by separating the handle from the scabbard you inspect the slightly ornate metal.
"Are you sure? It wouldn't be right to just take it."
>"Just having a Witcher being able to use one of our swords again is well worth it ta me." she says with a smile. "Though ah copy of that diagram would make it an even trade in my eyes."
"Just don't mention that you got it from me specifically."
>Her smile becomes even wider, "Done."
>She hands the original diagram back to you.
>"Anon are you sure that's a good idea?"
"Only if I can get a discount on any of your wares."
>"Witcher, can ya get me some more schematics?"
>You take a moment to think it over. It could be risky handing out these schematics to a woman you just met.
"When I see the final result, I'll give you my answer."
>Mjolna laughs, "Ya drive a hard bargain Witcher, but ah'll see ta it that we can make this partnership worth it fer both of us."
>"Well, thank you for seeing us Miss Mjolna."
>"Aye, don't mention it lass."
>As you two exit to leave, Mjolna slaps Twilight on the butt as she walks out the door.
>"And next time ah see ya, ah'll tear that Nilfgaard deck of yours ta shreds with a good ol' Skellige raid."
>"Eh heh... okay... ow..." Twilight mumbles rubbing her behind.
"She likes you."
>Twilight punches you in the arm, "Oh be quiet."
>>
>>27706120
>Walking down the street you take a look at your watch, you were gone a bit longer than you thought.
>It seems to be about time to head home soon.
"Don't suppose you have any business to tend to while we're here?"
>Twilight shakes her head, "No, I'm good. A little disappointed I didn't get any questions answered but I can always try next time."
>You and Twilight walk back towards the bus stop when you notice something in the periphery of your vision.
>Making it look like you dropped something, you kneel on the ground and peer over in the general direction.
>Looks like someone is tailing you in a black sedan.
>Getting back up, you whisper to Twilight.
"Do not look back, we're being followed."
>"W-we are? By who?"
"I don't know, windows are tinted."
>Instead of continuing to the bus stop, you turn down an alleyway and begin running, dragging Twilight by the hand.
>You hear the car accelerate as whoever's inside exits the vehicle and begins to give chase.
>Turning another corner you suddenly see the car screech to a halt in front of the alley.
>A man wearing a trenchcoat pulls out a gun and marches towards you.
>"Hey freeze!" a male voice shouts.
>"Shining?"
"Shining?"
>"Twilight get away from him."
>"Shining what are you doing?" Twilight demands.
>"Twilight listen to your older brother! Let go of my little Sister!" he yells, keeping the gun trained on you.
>He's close enough where your reflexes won't even matter against a bullet.
>An attempt to use Axii could turn out badly if he notices what you're doing. He's twitchy right now and just looking a reason to pull the trigger.
>Even if he wasn't, he's probably familiar with the hand gestures.
>Picking a fight now is going to end badly.
>Releasing Twilight's hand you gesture for her to go.
"Go. I'll be fine."
>>
>>27706168
>Twilight hesitantly walks a few steps until Shining becomes more aggressive.
>"Witcher I'm giving you until the count of ten to get on your knees and come with me quietly."
>Propping up your glasses onto your head, you look him in the eyes unobstructed.
"Am I under arrest?"
>"What do you think?"
"I think if you don't put that gun away, someone's going to get hurt."
>"Anon!"
>"I'm not joking, I will shoot to kill."
>"Shining stop!" Twilight pleads, grabbing her brother's side.
>"Grr. You have her under an Axii hex don't you?"
"I don't have her under any control."
>"Liar!"
>"Shining he's not the one who killed our Grandfather!"
>"But he could be connected. He has to be!"
>You probably are in some fashion, but that's probably something you're gonna keep to yourself.
>"Shining, this isn't right. Anon hasn't done anything wrong. He's the reason I'm still alive."
>"What are you talking about Twilight?" he says lowering his gun slightly.
>"At Camp Everfree, he's the one who killed the monster that attacked us. It was a leshen Shining."
>"You can't be serious." he says in disbelief.
"Serious as you are pointing a gun at me."
>He shoots you a dirty look as you just cross your arms.
"Twilight do you have any proof?"
>Facing you, you know what Twilight's about to ask you.
"Yes, I still have the head at home. Though I doubt anyone would believe you even if you did find a way to pin it as the culprit."
>"What are you doing here in Canterlot Witcher."
"Staying on the Path as is tradition."
>He points an accusatory finger at you.
>"Bull, you've been here way too long to just simply be "on the Path"."
"Well, technically I'm doing a job at the moment that just involves protecting someone. But you don't really need to know more than that."
>"Protection from what?"
"I don't really see right now how need to know."
>Shining Armor grits his teeth, "Witcher, I'm the one with a gun right now."
>>
>>27706218
"So? I've faced monsters deadlier than a simple service pistol, that's not going to scare me. Plus shooting me unprovoked is only going to cause more problems for *you* in the long run. Think of how much damage control would have to be done."
>As long as the gunshot doesn't kill you that is.
>What you're doing isn't really the most sensible thing to do. Anatagonizing a guy with a gun hardly ever ends well.
>Hell, if anyone found out you were carrying a concealed weapon he could come up with some plausible excuses if he has enough pull.
>Realizing you have a point, Shining Armor relents.
>"Twilight, get in the car now."
>"But Shini-"
>"Twilight, just listen to your brother and GET IN THE CAR!"
>Twilight is taken aback by her brother's outburst before tearing up and looking at you.
>With a small nod of your head to let her know you'll be fine she runs crying to Shining's car.
>Shining glares at you when Twilight is out of earshot.
>"You listen to me Witcher. I want you to stay as far away from my family as you possibly can. If I so much as see Twilight near you again, I will personally make sure your Path is cut drastically short."
>He turns around and gets in his vehicle. Slamming the door shut, you watch the car's tire screech as he drives away with Twilight.
>Relaxing, you frown. Twilight was the one who paid for the bus tickets...

>"Twilight please stop crying." your brother pleads.
>You ignore him and look out the window watching people and buildings pass by.
>"You know I'm only doing this to protect you."
"Pointing a gun and threatening at my friend hardly constitutes as protecting me."
>"We don't know who this Anon character is. He has no records, no history, leaves no paper trail at all."
"..."
>"Do you know why he's here?"
"To protect my friend."
>"From what?"
"..."
>"Twilight..." he says in a disappointed tone.
>The silence continues for the next five red lights until it becomes unbearable.
"He's not a bad person."
>>
>>27706232
>"What?"
"Anon, he's not a bad person. I've done my research Shining."
>"But he's a Witc-"
"So was Grandpa. But you don't seem to hold that against him."
>"... that's completely different." he tries to defend.
"Shining trust me on this, I've already questioned Anon on this."
>"How?"
>You give him an incredulous glance.
>"Right, you're the smart one. Of course you figured out how to take down a Witcher." he says with a scoff.
"Please, I'll talk to him. Just give Anon a chance to explain himself to you in person."
>"I don't like it."
"Come on Shining! First you want him to answer questions, then when I say that I can convince him you turn it away."
>Taking a hand off the steering wheel, Shining sighs in frustration.
>“Fine, Twilight I trust you. If you think we can talk, I’ll try talking. But I don’t like.”
>You let out a sigh of relief.
“Thanks Shin- WATCH OUT!”
>"Oh SH-!"
>Your brother hits the breaks and just narrowly avoids a woman who runs out into the street.
>The car skids to a halt as your brother leaps out of the vehicle towards the woman he narrowly hit.
>"Lady are you alri-"
>Without warning a bullet whizzes by the windshield.
>"Twilight get down!"
>You duck down underneath the dashboard as more gunshots are heard.
>Shining dives behind the front of the sedan, pulls out his gun and fires two shots back towards the alley where the bullets originated from.
>Pulling out a walkie-talkie he shouts orders into it.
>"This is Detective Armor, gunshots fired. I repeat gunshots fired on my location. Requesting back-up, I'm on third and fourth near the public park."
>Gunfire peppers the front of the car. The rate of fire most likely coming from an automatic weapon.
>It doesn't take a genius to realize staying here is *NOT* an option and the reality of the situation dawns on Shining very quickly.
>Watching Shining from your hiding place, he drags the woman behind the vehicle and opens the back door.
>>
File: 71657.png (2 MB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
71657.png
2 MB, 1200x1500
>>27706258
>A bullet pierces the side window and exits through the driver side causing you to scream in terror.
>Grabbing the woman by her studded belt, Shining helps the woman into the back and takes a deep breath.
>"1...2... 3!"
>He jumps into the driver's seat and slams his foot on the gas pedal.
>The car zooms off leaving your assailants in the dust.
>Your brother doesn't stop driving until the street is a distant memory.
>"Twily are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" Shining Armor asks with panic in his voice.
"I... I'm fine... I think I'm okay."
>Suddenly the engine of the vehicle begins sputtering as smoke pours out from the wheel wells and the grooves in the panels.
"Shining what's happening!"
>"They must have hit the engine or fuel line..." he replies, pulling the car into an empty parking lot.
>Looking in the backseat, he taps the lady he just rescued on the leg, "Hey? You okay?"
>"Urg... ye- gah!" she cries out grabbing her arm.
>The woman carefully takes off her leather jacket over the wounded arm.
>Red blood trails down from her shoulder onto the sedan's leather seat.
>"We need to get that treated. I'll radio in a bus. Twi, there's a first-aid kit in the trunk, go and grab it please." he says stepping out and pulling out his radio again. "This is Detective Armor, I'm holed up in a parking garage..."
>Exiting the car, you pop the trunk open and look inside.
>Underneath one of the fabric panels just like Shining said is an emergency first-aid kit.
>Kit in hand, you head to the rear seats and pull out some gauze and a roller bandage.
>"A bus and back-up will be here in a few minutes."
>Shining kneels next to you and takes a pair of latex gloves from the box.
>"Keep that over your wound, and tell me if you need a new one." he says putting the gloves on.
>"Thanks for the help..." the woman says as you hand her the gauze.
"What's your name?"
>"Chrysalis. The name's Chrysalis kid."
>>
File: 400841.jpg (183 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
400841.jpg
183 KB, 750x750
>>27706275
"Thanks Big Macintosh."
>"Eeyup." he replies taking his keys out of the ignition.
>Slamming the door shut, you walk into the house and drop your stuff on the couch.
>Applejack's brother came to pick you up after your little altercation with Twilight's brother.
>It was just your luck that the truck broke down halfway home. Most of the day was wasted waiting for Big Mac to try and fix it, then waiting for someone actually qualified to fix it to come and take the truck to a repair shop.
>"Anon, yer finally home!" Applejack exclaims happily. "Where's Twilight?"
"Her brother took her home."
>"Haven't met her brother yet, heard he was a pretty nice guy."
>You mentally scoff.
>Yeah, threatening you with a gun just screams “nice guy”.
>"Anyway, I need you to do something fer me."
"What is it?"
>"Talk some got dang sense into Rarity?"
>You raise a brow.
"What happened?"
>"She came over while you and Twi were gone and wanted to make our thing a threesome too!"
"What?"
>For the next few minutes, Applejack explains everything going on with Rarity and her ever since you saved her from the vampire.
>Most of what you hear is things that you've already had suspicions about, but you never thought they would go this far.
>"Anon, my folks and Granny taught me to share when I was younger. But this thing we got? I don't really feel like sharing this."
"No, I get what you mean. I'll talk to her."
>"Good, she's up in my room sleeping. Rarity looks like she hasn't slept all night last night."
>Nodding your head, you walk upstairs to Applejack's room.
>Opening the door you notice no one is inside, though Applejack's bed is messy like someone left it in a hurry.
>You smell the faint trace of perfume that Rarity usually wears and follow it down the hall past Apple Bloom's room.
>>
Damn, that's a big update Axii.
>>
File: 402800.jpg (185 KB, 744x750) Image search: [Google]
402800.jpg
185 KB, 744x750
>>27706291
>Soon it ends right behind the door to your room.
>Slowly, you turn the knob and gently ease the door open.
>The sounds of light snoring emanate from your bed as you walk inside, making sure not to cause too much noise.
>Rarity must have moved to your room some time ago for some reason.
>Grabbing the nearby chair, you pull it up to the side of the bed and sit down.
>You look at the shockingly unkempt appearance the girl, one who you've so far known to be completely obsessed with being prim and proper.
>Dried mascara runs down her cheeks and spread to the pillow covers she's laying on. Evidence she's been crying.
>Her hair is a complete mess with split ends and tangled clumps.
>Tapping her on the shoulder, she grumbles a bit before you tap her again.
"Rarity. Rarity wake up."
>"Mmmm just five more minutes Anon."
"Rarity."
>You push her shoulder slightly harder causing her face to scrunch up before her eyes begin to flutter open.
>"Ugh... my head... A-Anon? Is that you?"
>Turning on the lamp on the nightstand next to your bed, Rarity flinches from the light before her eyes slowly dilate.
>She quickly realizes where she is and laughs nervously.
>"Oh my... um this is embarrassing."
>You don't say anything as Rarity sits up and does her best to clean herself up without any beauty implements.
"Rarity, what are you doing in my bed?"
>"Um... I didn't get an ounce of sleep last night, and Applejack being the good friend she is, said I needed to get some sleep. She let me..."
"Use her bed, not mine."
>She freezes as you put a hole in the excuse she was going to feed you.
"Applejack told me what happened earlier."
>Your friend looks away ashamed, "I had a feeling she would."
"Then you know that trying to butt in like this is just hurting your friendship with Applejack."
>"I... I... yes..."
>>
File: 754691.gif (953 KB, 252x216) Image search: [Google]
754691.gif
953 KB, 252x216
>>27706315
"Look Rarity. I like you, you're pretty, fashionable, a hell of a good fencer and you're a great help with training Sunset and Rainbow Dash."
>A flicker of a smile appears as she hears your compliments.
"But I like Applejack too, and I think we have a good thing going right now which I don't want to ruin. So you need to stop."
>"I know darling." she says sadly.
"Light flirting is okay I guess, I can't really stop you from that, but you have to realize our relationship won't go beyond that as long as AJ and I are together."
>You place a comforting hand on her knee.
"Maybe had you asked earlier, and if fate had other plans I would be having this talk with AJ about you instead, but its pointless to think about what if's."
>Newly formed tears drip down Rarity's cheeks and land on the mattress. You use your finger to wipe away one.
"What I'm trying to get at is that I'm sorry you're hurt but please stop, if not for me then for AJ."
>Rarity nods her head and pulls you into an embrace.
>Your instincts tell you to shove her away because of the sudden contact, but you force yourself to ease up.
>A shadow from the doorway causes you to look over and see Applejack leaning against the frame.
>With a small nod of your head, Applejack walks in and sits on the bed next to Rarity.
>"Rarity, I'm sorry you got all worked up like this."
>"Oh Applejack you shouldn't feel sorry." she says giving Applejack a hug, "What I've been doing is so unbecoming of a lady that I'm more ashamed that it took me this long to realize it."
"I'll leave you two alone to talk things out."
>"Thanks Anon." Applejack says as you walk out.
>>
File: 973236.png (2 MB, 8307x9328) Image search: [Google]
973236.png
2 MB, 8307x9328
>>27706347
>Stepping out of your room, you head back downstairs but not before you hear crying coming from Apple Bloom's room.
>This needs to stop right now.
>Twisting the knob, a sudden resistance from the inner bolt means the door is still locked.
>Sighing, you take a lockpick from your pocket and insert it into the lock release on the side of the knob that Applejack uses to give her sister her dinner.
"Apple Bloom?"
>You don't get a response but you hear the crying seize up as you unlock the door and enter.
"Apple Bloom."
>The girl's room is pitch black as the only light coming in is from the hallway.
>A pile of dirty dishes is set up on a small desk as you see a lump in the bed.
>Sitting down next to the lump you hear Apple Bloom try to pretend she's asleep.
"I know you're awake. People normally still breathe when they're sleeping."
>"Go away Anon."
"Not until you talk to me and stop feeling sorry for yourself."
>"Did Applejack ask you to talk ta me?"
"No."
>"Then why are ya here?"
>You prop one leg over the other and look out her window.
"Because everyone is worried about you and your friends."
>"... Well they shouldn't. Not after all the trouble we caused."
"It's not your fault."
>Those four words cause Apple Bloom to become visibly angry. She shoots out of the covers and glares at you with tears in her eyes.
>"Of course it was! If it wasn't fer us taking that stupid skull no one would have died!"
"Apple Bloom, that monster already killed dozens of people who entered the forest before you three even found the skull. What you did was idiotic, but you were hardly fully to blame. If not then it would have happened eventually."
>"That's no excuse! What about the camp counselors, or Bulk!"
>You sigh as she begins pounding your side with her tiny fists.
"It was an accident you couldn't control. It's a tragedy yes, but don't expect me to believe you're just going to stay in this room until you're an old lady?"
>>
File: 752579.png (966 KB, 799x969) Image search: [Google]
752579.png
966 KB, 799x969
>>27706371
>...
>Suddenly the girl takes you by surprise by Gripping your side tightly.
>What would Applejack do in this situation...?
>You awkwardly pat her head.
"It'll... be okay?"
>You adjust her so it becomes a proper hug.
>"It... it h-hurts inside Anon."
"I know. But you need to move past this. You still have a long life ahead of you rather than wasting it in your room."
>Apple Bloom cries into your shoulder, drenching it in a mix of tears and mucus, but you don't really care for that.
>"Will the pain go away?"
"Probably not, it's up to you to determine if that pain is going to be the guiding thing in your life."
>The young teenager's breathing slows down.
"Your friends are feeling just as bad, if not worse, than how you feel. I think it would be best if you helped them overcome this."
>"B-but ah don't think I've overcome this!"
>You give her a small grin.
"Then you should help each other, and if you need more support you have Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and all the others."
>Apple Bloom let's out a sigh, "Ah'll try Anon."
"Good, now get some sleep. First thing tomorrow I want you to go talk to your friends. And if they say no, find someway to do it anyway."
>She nods her head and lays down.
>Taking the dishes from her table, you bring them downstairs and dump them into the sink.
>"How'd it go?" Sunset asks, surprising you.
"You're still here?"
>"Applejack insisted I stay for dinner and the night, Granny Smith is apparently with her friends having a ladies night out."
>That... sounds fun?
>>
File: 1083505.png (213 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1083505.png
213 KB, 800x1000
>>27706425
>Accepting her answer, you take a plastic container of leftovers and toss it into the microwave.
>Setting it to three minutes, you lean against the counter as Sunset takes a seat at the table.
>"You still haven't answered my question."
"Hopefully I convinced Rarity to stop with the love-sick act."
>"To be honest I was hoping that it wouldn't have escalated this far."
"You knew?"
>You don't bother to hide the ire in your tone.
>She shrugs, "Sort of."
"Would have been nice for you to tell me."
>"Like I said, I didn't think it would get this far."
>...
>You eye Sunset up and down. She catches your eye and raises a brow.
>"What are you doing?"
"You don't..."
>Her eyes widen, "Wow, um. No. Not like that. You're a good friend Anon, but I'm not interested in you in that way."
"Yeah figured. Besides your hips are too small."
>"Excuse me?"
"You got a nice pair, pretty decent size for a girl your age but the hips man. Applejack's got you beat."
>You emphasize your point by pantomiming a pair of curvy hips.
>Sunset's face goes red at your gestures before noticing the grin you're sporting and realizing you're just messing with her.
>"You're such an ass." she says with a chuckle.
>The microwave finishes its task and begins beeping to let you know your food is ready.
>Grabbing a fork from a drawer, you retrieve your reheated meal and sit at the table.
"You up for some Sign training for tomorrow?"
>Sunset nods her head, "Of course, I still need to get Quen down without passing out."
"Good, remember being able to cast Quen is Quentissential to protecting yourself from harm."
>"That's pretty obvio-"
>A few beats go by as Sunset goes over your words and groans.
>"That was so bad..." she says with a small smile.

---

That's it for now. Discussion welcome and yadda yadda yadda.

Pastebin will be updated shortly, and if you didn't realize it yet; the first hit word limit so currently there's a new paste up (http://pastebin.com/4Gpvk80r).
>>
>>27706120
Oh my
>>
>>27706467
>Quen is Quentissential
Is the greentext just a long elaborate excuse for witcher puns
>>
>>27706275
IT'S CHRYSSY
>>
>>27706467
So wasnt chrysalis a succubus?
Did she fuck up trying to feed on someone and the people shooting at shinning and twilight are after chrysalis?
>>
File: 1330609401118668205.jpg (66 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1330609401118668205.jpg
66 KB, 800x450
>>27707088
Who do you take me for? A bloede taedh?

Besides, I don't have enough puns for that.

I'm not really fluent in Elder Speech...
>>
>>27706425
>>What would Applejack do in this situation...?
>>You awkwardly pat her head.
>"It'll... be okay?"
kek
stunted emotions must make dealing with emotional people hell
>>
>>27706258
You know I feel that karma shiting on Shining is great, but I still worry for Twilight.
>>
>>27706275
Huh I wondered what happened to her. Wonder what Chrysalis has been up to, or what has been up in her.
>>
File: 1457245078737.jpg (624 KB, 1070x1102) Image search: [Google]
1457245078737.jpg
624 KB, 1070x1102
>>27706467
HAH! THE ASS MAN HAS IT RIGHT!
>>
>>27706467
I love the sign puns.
>>
>>27706275
So looks like organized monster mob just got started, but from the looks of it Twilight might be the target not Sunset. This was a hit and run kind of thing, Chrysalis might also be a plant to get info, or just out to spend her trophy husbands money to look good for him.
>>
>>27706218
>"I don't really see right now how need to know."
I think you missed a word man.
>>
>>27708246
Ikr?
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>27709393
>>
File: 1466450456901.jpg (18 KB, 250x284) Image search: [Google]
1466450456901.jpg
18 KB, 250x284
>We will never have new writers
>>
File: hh.jpg (127 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
127 KB, 600x600
Have Scianon write more of his story?
>>
File: Stunning.png (163 KB, 617x758) Image search: [Google]
Stunning.png
163 KB, 617x758
>>27710950
No, he abandoned us, just like Sunset abandoned anon.

POTTERY
>>
>>27710950
It's dead Anon. Just let go.
>>
>>27710950
We just need to believe.
EmoAnon you crush muh heart fucking faggot.
>>
just bump
>>
File: 1465541864516.png (575 KB, 739x496) Image search: [Google]
1465541864516.png
575 KB, 739x496
>>27710870

> Seeing other writers drift into the abyss. Not like this...
I'd try to write if there were hints of the other writers being alive

at least axii is still here
>>
File: Just do it you wimp.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Just do it you wimp.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>>27711906
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>27711906
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
>>
>>27706467
After only a day and mildly bloodshot eyes, I have caught up with the story.

Hurrah.
>>
Boomp
>>
>You already know who you are.
>There was no need to reiterate, let alone ponder such thoughts once more.
>You set your focus to the monitor displaying your lifelong distractions.
>You didn't have time to blanket yourself in a wave of self-absorbing sadness and did what you could to focus on the good.
>Things weren't changing, no matter what.
>You inherited this defeatist attitude from your father who had recently passed away.
>You were dealing with it in your own way.
>It just so happened that your way was to continue on as if nothing really happened - as if he was never really there.
>You kept your thoughts away from the guilt of your actions - spiralling downwards was proving very easy to fall in to these days.
>Your mother would continue to do what she did to raise your younger sibling, albeit struggling harder than before due to the loss.
>You would frequently do your part to help lessen the burden, but the two of you didn't have much to relate over and it made you feel worthless, despite what you did.
>Even if you could provide all the services in the world to help ease the burden for her, you would never be able to help ease the pain in her heart.
>>
>>27713453

>The time was approaching eleven o'clock at night and you were already setting sights on shutting things down.
>First though, you'd do a quick check on Facebook to see if there was anything up top that would catch your eye, like some video of an animal or some stupid update from someone you had added too long ago who you'd almost forgotten everything about.
>It would seem that the latter would be more the case this time around.
>One of the people back in high school was planning on a reunion.
>This girl, you remember, was your junior by two years.
>Lively, full of energy, but a bit vacant in the head.
>You're not really inclined to join, never having been in frequent contact with anyone outside of... well, whatever.
>Still, good on her for building bridges.
>You decide to just leave a like, close your browser, hit the start menu and shut down before doing so yourself.
>>
File: go on it crowd.gif (757 KB, 300x161) Image search: [Google]
go on it crowd.gif
757 KB, 300x161
>>27713460
>>27713453
>>
>>27713460

>A few days have passed and it's the weekend - Sunday more specifically.
>The local leisure centre nearby has the swimming pool open throughout the entire afternoon.
>You never got to grips with swimming when you were younger, so you've been taking time to go and teach yourself.
>You were in no way going to restrict yourself to some 30-minute group learning session that would charge you near double the amount you'd pay for regular entry for far longer a stay in the pool.
>While having a group would be nice,t he purpose would be to learn - which you'd never get since paid tutors in these parts are typically full of shit and generally don't care for your health and well-being.
>It was always better to teach yourself, no matter what.
>It's what got you in to you online addiction in the first place; having near-unlimited resources to pick and choose from and make your own assumptions of how reality works ended up sucking the life out of you.
>>
>>27713835

>So, here you are in your swim shorts, in the deep pool as kids can be heard making noise in the shallow pool nearer the showers.
>You'd gotten the hang of floating and figured to circle your arms in opposing directions to pull yourself along the water as you looked up to the ceiling on your back.
>Your mother would tell you to relax whenever she tried taking you to the pool when you were younger, but relaxing was never the problem.
>It was simply figuring out what you had to do in order to not sink like a rock.
>It took about an hour or so before you figured it out when you started to get reaccustomed to being in the pool again.
>You just had to breath deeply through your mouth or your nose, keep your mouth shut, hold the breath in, swallow any air you may have bubbled in your mouth and float.
>Occasionally, you'd swallow in some more air to keep yourself afloat once you felt you were running out until you felt your lungs twinge a little.
>You'd gotten used to the motions and it helped to build up your confidence as well as your physical strength.
>>
File: homo.png (590 KB, 775x547) Image search: [Google]
homo.png
590 KB, 775x547
>>27713453
>Things weren't changing, no matter what.
Damn, that hits close to home.
>>
>>27713840

>You were continuing what you'd been doing and working on building up on that confidence when you spotted a group of startlingly attractive women exit the showers and make their way towards the deep end of the pool.
>As they walked by, you instinctively kept yourself low and on your feet in the water, facing away.
>You just didn't want to be particularly noticed.
>Wouldn't stop you from glancing now and then towards them.
>Now that you thought about it, some of them looked familiar.
>That's when you heard a loud cheer and the pitter-patter of wet feet running from the showers and out towards the pool.
>"Hey, girls! Wait for me!"
>Turning your head, you spotted the buxom pink-haired wonder you barely recognised as the girl two years your senior.
>Pinkamena.
>Or as she goes by both her online handle and what she prefers to be called by her friends, 'Pinkie'.
>You never were the kind of person to sneak a peak in to people's photo galleries on Facebook, but one look of her made you question yourself.
>Last you saw of her in person, she was a hyperactive shortstack, but now she's a taller and more developed in certain areas kind of girl with that hyperactive trait intact.
>Someone a more confident, fitter and slightly dumber version of you would likely be dating with right now on the off-chance for some of that delicious body to dig in to.
>You were not that person.
>You allow yourself to sink in to the water some more to get used to the feeling of drowning.
>>
>>27713901
Junior*, not senior.
>>
>>27713901

>Once you give in and allow yourself some air, you just go abouts what you usually did in the pool and float on your back, facing up.
>You hear the sounds of others swimming, people jumping in to the pool towards the deep end, laughter, someone exiting the pool.
>All of it served as some ambience to help vacate your mind of any thoughts and worries.
>You weren't being noticed and everything was fine.
>You've been moving yourself slowly on over from the middle to the shallow end when you feel the water push against you slightly as someone entered the pool nearby.
>She was one of the girls you saw coming out earlier and she'd been carrying some foam supports.
>You guess she just wasn't particularly ready to join them in the deep end yet.
>Taking a second look, you really, well-and-truly undermined what you saw now from your first look.
>Another pink-haired girl who shared a similar, full figure to Pinkie's, but proved to be taller and had a rather timid disposition from what you took in as she entered the pool.
>This day was getting more and more difficult.
>You adjusted yourself to be more upright, but crouched to keep you relatively unnoticed in the water, adjusting yourself so you could float the other way and continue on with your... floating.
>>
>>27714099
Im interested
Need more
>>
>>27714099
>Not describing that Flutterass
Oh silly Anon

I'm really interested.
>>
>>27714099

>You were kidding yourself to believe that Pinkie wouldn't notice you sooner or later.
>Towards the deep end, she was bouncing up and down on her tippy-toes in the water, waving and calling out to you.
>How she remembered who you were was astonishing.
>You only ever had one exchange of words with her which was when she first entered the school, greeting everybody and introducing herself.
>She had apparently made a name of herself for making connections with people from all walks of life.
>You had no intention on getting involved and putting a damper on her positive vibe, so you've kept out.
>You'd apparently missed out on a lot of things when you left school, but not an awful lot stuck with you to begin with.
>>
>>27714194

>Readjusting yourself in the water once more, you look towards the approaching lump of cotton candy hair connected to the feminine figure submerged beneath it.
>From all the wobbliness, you could make out she was looking at you with a big grin.
>How she can see you from underwater, smile brightly and keep herself moving was something you couldn't ever see yourself being able to do.
>She's getting dangerously close for comfort as she rises out right in front of you with a cheery "Hello! Long time, no see!", before vertically dipping back down below and swimming around you towards your back.
>She comes back up through the water, lightly holding on to your shoulders as she rubs her front body against your back, pulling you slightly down to meet her at eye level on the water's surface.
>"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the reunion or not!"
"N-No."
>Despite everything that was going on right now as you fought an endless flurry of thoughts and conflicting feelings, you didn't want to drag yourself in to something you likely wouldn't be comfortable doing.
>A school reunion for you, personally, would be something you couldn't go to.
>Not that you mind the festivities and celebrating friendships.
>It's just that you never successfully bonded well with anybody and became more accustomed to time spent alone.
>There was just nothing worse in life than being around people who made you feel alone.
>You felt that a lot growing up.
>>
>>27714204

>"Why not?", she asks in her usual, cheerful voice, though adorning a more concerned smile and a tilt of her head.
"It's not... really my scene."
>"Your scene?"
"It's complicated."
>"Are you sure?"
>She's leaning in pretty intensely
"Y-Yes."
>"Are you... super-dooper, positively certain?"
"Maybe."
>Damn it.
>"A-HA! I knew it! You aren't certain!", she exclaims, pumping a fist in to the air, splashing some water on to you with the motion.
>"Well, if you have a change of heart and you do decide you wanna come, just let me know, okay?"
>You just go ahead and nod, resolving to leave things be.
>"Say, if you want some company, you could perhaps join us on the deep end!"
>Your outward expression of nervousness is enough.
>>
>>27714539

>"Oooor you could perhaps meet my friend over there in the shallows!"
>Looking back towards the shallow end, you spot the timid girl from before, floating on her back using her foam supports, still holding on to the edge of the pool.
>"Hey, Fluttershy! You alright down there?!"
>With that, the girl stumbles and panics in getting herself readjusted.
>Pinkie just rolls her eyes with a warm smile and dives back down in to the water, making her way towards her troubled friend.
>You watch as she snakes around her from below, similarly as what she did with you.
>Rising up from out of the water, Pinkie raises the girl on to her feet, hands cupping her sizable mammaries and jiggling them in somewhat of a pec show to your disbelief.
>"Boobety-boop boop boop boop boop! Boobety-boop!"
>The poor girl looks near-petrified.
>You remind yourself that these people were likely well-acquainted with one another and that your involvement with this should be kept to a bare minimum.

>"Hey, Fluttershy?"
>"W-What?"
>"See that guy over there?"
>"Oh goodness."
>"Wanna try talking to him?"
>"NNNnnnn-"
>>
>>27714545

>Whatever it is that's going on between them should be of no concern to you and you should probably make yourself scarce.
>Unbeknownst to you, one of the other girls had swum over your way and was approaching you.
>"Hey, sorry about Pinkie there, partner. Don't think badly of her. She means well but can be a mite overbearing a times."
>Turning to face the source of the voice midway, your eyes are caught up in those emeralds of hers and your heart skips a beat.
>This beauty from the country was unmistakable.
>You recognised her more through having seen her out on the streets in a banana costume but with the skin peeled back to reveal the luxuries that hid underneath...
>You were going to have the most challenging time tonight.
>Pinkie and her apprehensive-looking friend, Fluttershy are approaching the two of you.
>"Just what in tarnation do ya think you're doin' here in the middle of a public swimming pool, Pinkie?! Sweet, Merciful Jane, I should've dragged you back to the deep end the moment you looked in her direction."
>You were currently tuning out as you got yourself lost in the situation.
>Any moment now, you would pinch yourself and wake up from this ludicrous dream.
>>
File: 1433286800276.png (742 KB, 1095x830) Image search: [Google]
1433286800276.png
742 KB, 1095x830
>>27714545
>>Rising up from out of the water, Pinkie raises the girl on to her feet, hands cupping her sizable mammaries and jiggling them in somewhat of a pec show to your disbelief.
>>"Boobety-boop boop boop boop boop! Boobety-boop!"
>>The poor girl looks near-petrified.
kek
>>
File: 1389574590608.jpg (36 KB, 293x364) Image search: [Google]
1389574590608.jpg
36 KB, 293x364
>>27714553

>A Fluttershy centered green
>>
File: 1448841687656.png (451 KB, 826x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448841687656.png
451 KB, 826x1000
>>27714814
>implying this is a bad thing
And you don't even know that yet, it's just starting.
>>
>>27714858
But making Fluttershy greens is too cheap,specially when the both Anon and Fluttershy are specially akward.

It has been done to death by now.
I don't hate Fluttershy, but a lot of her greens are almost the same, just like Rainbow greens
>>
>>27714931
That's just like, your opinion man.
>>
>>27714931
Fuck off, we only have one regular green provider and this isn't a single dedicated thread, while he is an excellent writefag we need more and this guy is producing>>27714553 so let it role on.
>>
File: 5.jpg (748 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
748 KB, 1920x1080
>>27714132
This.

>>27715652
>while he is an excellent writefag.
Aw that makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Pic related to show how I feel.

>we need more and this guy is producing
Yeah, we kinda do. Since everyone else decided to take an extended vacation and left without me. Not that I plan on leaving anytime soon. (Pic related to show how I feel).
>>
>>27714858
This.
Also Flutterass best ass
>>
Whoops. I kinda passed out from exhaustion in the middle of writing. It's 9:51am here and it's referendum day, so I'm hoping I can actively do my part to get this country back, however that is.

Trust me when I say this:
This story is not about Fluttershy.
It's not even about Pinkie or any other girl.
This story is about you.
This is your story.

I'm hoping to continue as soon as I can, but I just need to wake up first.
>>
>>27714553

>You raise a fist to your mouth and cough, catching her attention.
"I just need some time to myself, if that's alright."
>With an understanding nod, she makes her way towards Pinkie to resolve the conflict, taking her back with her towards the deep end of the pool by force, giving you a polite wave as they go.
>Fluttershy is seen retreating back towards the far corner of the shallow end.
>Breathing in deeply, your body floats to the surface and you enjoy the serenity of weightlessness once more.
>>
>>27718281

>You are Applejack and boy were you reaching towards feeling livid at this girl.
"Pinkie, ah know you can be... uh..."
>"Exuberent? Boisterous?", Twilight chimes in, floating by on her back.
>You give her a look and she turns around on to her front to swim away down the length of the pool.
"That. Yeah. But you've really gotta turn that down a notch, y'hear? I don't want you getting in to any trouble and especially causing grief for Fluttershy! She's havin' a tough time as it is and gettin' her to be sociable out here in the pool just ain't the right thing to do!"
>"Oh, come on, Applejack. Loosen up! I was just trying to get the guy over there someone to talk to!"
"Well, ain't ya company enough, Pinkie?"
>"Well, yeah, but I don't think I'm the right kind of company he wants right now."
"Anywho, the fellah said he wanted some time to himself, so try to respect that."
>Pinkie just pouts back at you, before submerging herself below, persuing after Twilight in one of her makeshift races.
>>
>>27718284

>You're you.
>No time for thoughts.
>After what's happened so far, you didn't feel like you'd have room to concentrate on learning anything new by yourself.
>You make your way towards the edge of the pool and hoist yourself out of the water.
>Immediately, you feel the now-familar weight of water soaked in to your trunks.
>You were thankful you always had a pair that would fit you just right enough that they wouldn't fall down due to the weight of all the absorbed water paired up with gravity.
>It felt like you were carrying a sack of potatoes as you slowly managed to make your way back to the showers.
>You did catch a glance from Fluttershy on your way past though.
>But that was probably likely due to her being closest to the edge at the shallow end and given her display of anxiety, you thought she didn't get along well with new people either.
>Having friends like she does must be nice.
>Just as long as they don't make her feel alone.
>>
>>27718288

>You soak yourself in the warmth of hot water cascading down upon your body from the shower head.
>You learned that some of the showers didn't work unless you held their respective button in and there were already people there taking up the ones that worked without.
>So you found a workaround, kept your back to the shower, hands behind your back and pressed in to the button for the easiest position.
>You kept your towels locked away with the rest of your clothes to keep drying yourself until after you were done with the pool, so for now you made your way back out there for another dip.
>>
File: 1414967083123.jpg (2 MB, 4500x4500) Image search: [Google]
1414967083123.jpg
2 MB, 4500x4500
>>27717045
You know it.
>>
File: 1457413856630.png (285 KB, 805x1101) Image search: [Google]
1457413856630.png
285 KB, 805x1101
>>27718551
Damn strait.
>>
>>27718551
>>27718576
The writefag here.
Though I don't see her as my favourite, I don't think I'd be able to refuse an invitation from her.
>>
File: 1417398689823.png (577 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1417398689823.png
577 KB, 1000x1000
>>27718678
das rite you better not
>>
File: 1433890831875.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433890831875.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
>>27718684

If you want to know my favourite, she's hidden behind this spoiler.
>>
And another.
>>
File: 1433077654117.png (72 KB, 561x654) Image search: [Google]
1433077654117.png
72 KB, 561x654
One more.
>>
File: 1445444877804.png (350 KB, 745x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445444877804.png
350 KB, 745x1024
>>27718711
>>27718731
>>27718754
Fluttershutter is mine.
>>
>>27718551
I like you Anon.

Also Applehips best hips
>>
File: 1461962420917.png (1 MB, 1200x1093) Image search: [Google]
1461962420917.png
1 MB, 1200x1093
>>27718800
>Applehips best hips
Do you even hips?
>>
>>27718292
Enjoyin this mang
>>
>>27718292

>On your way out, you notice people heading for the showers, leaving less people to the pool and more space for you.
>It's a win-win.
>You also take notice that the girls from earlier, save Fluttershy were having a swimming race from the deep end to the shallows and back.
>The left side of pool was reserved for ongoing classes, so you'd have to re-enter from the right.
>Making your way in to the water, you see that Fluttershy's looking a lot calmer now, floating on her back, albeit still using supports.
>However, with her head tilted upwards, facing away from you, entering the water scored you an astonishing view of some excellent underboob and her lower body in general.
>However, you come to realise that once more, your trunks inflate with air as you get in.
>So you try to push down against your sides to get them to deflate.
>The air bubbles and shift in the water causes the girl to raise her head and glance down at you from across the somewhat short distance between you.
>Quickly, she looks back up and tries to get her focus on relaxing, not much differently from what you do.
>>
>>27719186

>Once your trunks are deflated of air, you do much the same and get back to floating.
>The other girls racing converge to fit between the distance between you and Fluttershy as they reach the wall of the shallow end before making their way back and spreading out once more.
>But not without feeling Pinkie take a pause and playing with your toes from underwater.
>It felt good to be fiddled about with by a girl, but at the same time it didn't.
>You didn't want to ponder on these conflicting feelings and tried your best to get back to being vacant-minded.
>>
>>27719192

>Your back was feeling a lot better being in the water.
>It's really what got you coming here again.
>An ongoing, dull ache that you struggled with.
>You needed to build the strength.
>"H-Hello?"
>You glance over to your side and see Fluttershy lightly pulling herself through the water, similar to how you did.
>Perhaps she'd been watching?
>Well, it appears she's coming towards you on your left side.
>Once the two of you were level with one another, side-by-side, she offered you a nervous smile.
>"Hi."
"Hi."
>>
>>27719196

>You'd rather not be spending your breath talking since you were trying to stay afloat, so you work to right yourself up.
>You're met with a moment of awkward silence between the two of you.
>She doesn't seem to be startled by you right now and has supports enough to keep her on her back and be free to talk.
>Best thing to do for now you guessed was to just remain vacant and not to think on things.
>"How is your day going?"
>Classic.
"It's okay."
>She's biting her lip and looking down to the right at the water's surface.
>"Sorry. About earlier."
"It's alright."
>You'd rather not repeat yourself too much.
>"Y-You come here often?"
"No. Just once a week as of recently."
>"O-Oh, okay."
>The air is filled with more quietness, aside form the ambience of water and people swimming.
>"What brought you here?"
"Pain, really. Just wanna get stronger so I don't feel it as much... or at all."
>"Oh, your back hurts?"
"Yes. It's partly the weight, partly the lack of a good diet and partly the lack of scheduled exercise routine. Just.. trying to fix that."
>"Mmm..."
>She looks back up at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression.
>"The girls brought me here to get me to be more... outgoing. I-It's not that I'm bad at talking to people or anything, it's just... I want something to help take my mind off of things."
>You could relate to that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 135

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.