[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple Bloom/CMC Thread #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 248
File: rodeo.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rodeo.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Old thread >>27509245
Story http://pastebin.com/P7m2cfXX

Post and discuss Apple Bloom and general CMC content.
>>
File: CMC_by_macflash.png (295 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
CMC_by_macflash.png
295 KB, 1280x960
>>27654953
I love those adorable shits.
>>
File: 1464018627450.png (1 MB, 6000x7696) Image search: [Google]
1464018627450.png
1 MB, 6000x7696
Hell yeah. Reporting in.
>>
File: Bloom grin.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloom grin.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1464916256749.png (798 KB, 1020x900) Image search: [Google]
1464916256749.png
798 KB, 1020x900
>>
oh, new thread. uh reposting
>>27654427
pick a movie or tv cutie you're fond of.
>>27654708
or go with this.
>>
File: pi.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pi.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27655798
If any of what was posted works for him, I just hope he still has the eyes correctly in-mind. That's the most important part, and I noticed that most of the more realistic art didn't get it exactly right and would turn her beautiful amber eyes into brown or red.
>>
>>27656268
yeah i've noticed that too. and weirdly it seems to be the japanese who get it the most wrong. Sometimes I wonder if different cultures genuinely do have different senses, purely by what you're exposed to as a kid. If your language has fewer color names, you'll discern colors more poorly.. I mean we know the reverse is true, asians learn musical scales with more notes in their "octaves" and they end up with better pitch discernment
>>
>>27656276
and it's not just fanart, you also notice less consistency in the colors of manga characters, the few times they're colored.
>>
File: ab.jpg (320 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
320 KB, 794x1024
>>
>>27655030
I can only see Ariel in that image.
>>
>>27654969
i want to massage their necks
pony necks must get really tired since their heads are their major thing they move around
>>
what would you do if applebloom laid down on her stomach next to you complaining of her sore thighs from a whole day of kicking the shit out of trees to make apples fall down?
>>
>>27657565
Massage those thighs!
>>
File: work finished.jpg (432 KB, 1609x1437) Image search: [Google]
work finished.jpg
432 KB, 1609x1437
>>27657620
naturally
>>
>>27657565
Get her a refreshing beverage and snack. Preferably something that doesn't have to do with apples.
>>
>>27657620
and if you can't reach them properly because of her daisy dukes? those inner hamstrings are the sorest part..
>>
File: 20160615_145304.png (117 KB, 414x428) Image search: [Google]
20160615_145304.png
117 KB, 414x428
>>27657565
Id mount her, place my hands on her hips, lean down slowly and whisper into her ear "I dont want to go to jail"
>>
File: show stoppers.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
show stoppers.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: version 2.png (1 MB, 999x1024) Image search: [Google]
version 2.png
1 MB, 999x1024
Wow, don't die before staggy gets here
>>
>>27660356
I really like this one.
>>
>>27660369
srsly
wanna bite that tummy
>>
>Suddenly, you realize how little you know about this girl that you’ve come to love so dearly, and set yourself to making it right.
“Bloom, what grade are you in?”
>From there, she begins to tell you all about herself: her teacher, Mrs. Cheerliee
>–who did not date Big Mac, to Bloom’s dismay-,
> the many adventure of the CMC,
> the two bullies Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon,
> and a great many more stories of her life.
>Towards the end, you feel like you know her well, a satisfying feeling.
> In any event, you’re happy to take the spotlight off of you and place it onto your dear, sweet, precious cousin.
>The tumult within you softens.
>Somewhere along the line, you’ve closed your eyes, content with only the sound of her voice.
>The tales spun before you are so numerous and silly that you wonder if you haven’t fallen asleep and had dreams carry her voice onward.
>Big Mac pretending to be a sister, running from a more unpleasant cousin, proving a wanted criminal innocent, and so on.
>You barely notice when the stories stop, a short question interrupting one adventure:
> “Anon?”
>Oh no. You pull yourself up, struggling to keep your eyes open and yawn hidden.
“I’m up. I’m here.”
> you inform her, offering a tired smile in apology.
>She purses her lips and gives you a piercing stare:
> “You fell asleep, didn’t ya…”
“No! I was awake!
“Just… you know, resting.”
>>
>>27660604

>You repeat to her as many stories as you remember, half of them misremembered or cobbled together with other stories.
>She seems somewhat satisfied, but still pushes you with playful scorn:
> “Ah guess you were listening.
>“Kind of.”
>She glances up at the clock, then back at you.
>Her lips push out and her eyes widen, a pleading look wrapping you around her finger.
“Hey, we only got a little while left; ya wanna jump off the diving board with me?”
>How can you say no?
>She walks up on the board and turns to you, who waits patiently on the ground.
“Well, come on now.”
“Wait, both of us?”
> “Of course, silly.
>How’m I ever gonna make the biggest splash if I don’t have my trusty Anon with me?”
>Hesitantly, you climb up with her, making sure the lifeguard isn’t looking.
>Still sleeping.
>Your little cousin raises her arms and motions for you to pick her up.
>You do so, and take a flying leap off.
>The girl embraces you on the way down, shouting as you descend. KA-FOOM!
>The two of you sink down, you curled leg tapping the smooth membrane of the bottom.
>You hold her for a minute, cradling her, then kick off, launching the two of you upwards.
>You arrive at the top with a laughing Bloom, who slips out of your grip and paddles away.
>Not a second later, a might splash hits your face, accompanied by high-pitched
“Gotcha!”
>>
>>27660613

>A deep chortle responds, followed by a challenging
“So that’s how it’s gonna be, huh?”
>Using your mighty man hands, you send a might wave her way, which she turns away from.
>A splash war begins, both of you moving back and forth, splashing constantly at each other.
>She turns around and kicks her legs at you, sending way more water than you expected.
>You reach out and try to grab the frenzied legs, immediately regretting your decision as your hands suffer her belligerent wrath.
>She turns back to you, looking to see if you’re hurt.
>You take advantage of this opportunity to deliver a few gallons to her surprised face.
>And so you continue for the next fifteen minutes, before the heavy accent of AJ beckons you to the showers.
>Bloom and you perfectly synchronize your pouts, but the feat fails to impress AJ, who reiterates her call.
> Bloom swims over to the ladder on the edge, which is a golden opportunity to wrap your arm around her thin waist and yank her back.
>You wrap your arm around her thin waist and yank her back.
>You grab ahold of the ladder, and turn around, sending a victorious laugh her way.
“Ah ha ha!”
>You take one step up, and feel the full force of Apple Bloom collide with your back, arms wrapped around you and feet on the wall.
>She extends her feet, trying to pry you off, but you hold on.
>Realizing she can’t hold up against your huge man muscles, she wraps her legs around you too, forcing you to carry her up.
. Each step is like mountain biking uphill in the snow for a mile, but you manage to bring the both of you to the concrete and stand up.
>>
>>27660622

>She doesn’t get off.
“Come on Bloom, we gotta get going.”
>She returns a close-mouthed
> “Uh-uh!”
> and shakes her head, squeezing you tighter.
>You shake her around a bit, but she stays firm.
“Alright then, we can just go shower together!”
> you say, and start towards the boys’ shower.
>She immediately hops off with a cry.
> “Ah! No way!”
>You laugh and head into the boys’ room, unaware of the residual staring of Bloom and Scoots, who’d begun looking at you the second she heard mention of rides into the boys’ room.
>They hesitate before going into their respective showers, their gaze magnetized to the door you’ve gone through
>You shower, dry off, put on your normal clothes, and exit.
>You walk over to the van, where AJ and Big Mac stand waiting.
>Small talk ensues, and you find Twilight has already left, apparently needing to get back to some studying.
>After more than a little while, the two younger girls exit the girls’ shower, whispering heatedly to another.
>Cahoots, you think to yourself.
>They look up to you, blush, then immediately return to their suspicious conversation.
>Definitely cahoots.
>The five of you pile into the van, and you’re off.
>The cahoots soon end, and you’re wrapped in happy reminiscing of the trip behind you.
> “That was awesome!
“We definitely have to do that again, Apple Bloom,”
>>
>>27660622
>leg-grabbing
hnnnnnngh
>>27660626
hehe, puttin good ideas in their heads. maybe a shared shower at home is in the cards.
>>
>>27660604
I'm glad this came up. I'd want to get to knowing everything about her, too, by this point.
>>
File: 1464483981023.png (436 KB, 918x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464483981023.png
436 KB, 918x1000
Man I love this thread. Wish somebody besides stags was greening, tho

also
>>27658372
in that casse, you better take em off. Gotta look out for her well being
>>
>>27660626
Is there going to be any lewd moments with Twilight?
>>
>>27661148
i could do more but i ain' goood at it.
>you tug off applebloom's tight, sweaty daisy dukes, pulling her panties down most of the way with them. You grab ahold of their hem and hesitate
>"if it bothers you, I won't look.. but you know most people getting massages don't mind"
whatchu think she'd say next?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 454x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 454x430
>>27661174
I'd hope not. That "for science" comment she made was just awful.
>>
>>27661174

It's more likely to be Scoots than Twi
>>
>>27661195
>"well go on, then! We ain't got all day!"
"Ahem, well,"
>In your stuttering, Bloom takes off her panties and throws them at you
>"there! now will ya stop lollygaggin'?
>Timidly, you set to work on her thighs, keeping towards the lower side
>>
>>27661361
I'm ok with this. Anyone else?
>>
>>27661372
>after you loosen up her hammies fully, you try to hint at doing something more
>"there being other kinds of massage that can feel good in this area, you know."
>you gently touch her outer labia "I don't know if you're grown up enough for that kind of thing, but it involves rubbing you inside here.."
>>27661412
Scoots is for catching you naked and pretending to be embarrassed when she offers to let you see her in return.. or just generally trying to play truth or dare kinda stuff so she can get exciting adventurous games going that involve skin
romancewise, cousin-anon is for bloom only but i mean it's up to the author what he wants to do. but it's not like cousins are even forbidden outside of america
>>
File: image.jpg (348 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348 KB, 1920x1080
>>27661449
My thoughts exactly!
>>
>>27660626
>>You laugh and head into the boys’ room, unaware of the residual staring of Bloom and Scoots, who’d begun looking at you the second she heard mention of rides into the boys’ room.
>>They hesitate before going into their respective showers, their gaze magnetized to the door you’ve gone through
them teenage hormones
>>
File: comfybloom.png (408 KB, 618x928) Image search: [Google]
comfybloom.png
408 KB, 618x928
Yeah these threads are now a highlight for me. I You've inspired me to draw this for the tread StayedGolden sempai.

Not the same shirt as you described in your story earlier but similar idea.
>>
>>27661809
that's cute as fuck. and you're pretty good at things like clothes and cushiony stuff. hell a little work on proportions and youll be like.. really really good
>>
>>27661896
Thanks m8. Yeah, i dont draw or practice EQG/human much. It may be glaringly obvious but ive been staring at this for more than an hour so could you point out some errors for me?
>>
>>27661809
She's adorable! Thanks for the contribution.
>>
>>27661984
I want to say her face is off, too angular. Should be rounded out more perhaps?
>>
>>27661984
well in essence the legs, torso, and hands use one scale while the head and arms use another, larger scale. even if you were going for a super big head style you'd still want to shorten those arms.
other than that, a V-chin like that is a little less than appropriate for our bloom, as is a nose quite that pointy (she'd have slightly more of a buttony one don't you think?) with that much of a bridge.
>>
>>27661999
>>27662000

I can see that now. Ive squashed her face and her ears are terrible. I can see what your saying about the nose and the pointy chin too. I might be able to fix that.

The scale i cant fix however but ill take your feedback to my next drawings.

Sick helpful trips lads.
>>
>>27662000
Nice trips, also give her a lewd face, Ya know bedroom eyes looking at you.
>>
>>27662075
yeah dude! drawing's a series of processes and progressions
>convincing applebloom to model for you
>"whah'm ah nekkid?"
>"it's just the sketch stage, you have to put the body in first then draw clothes onto it"
>"well how d'you know what ah look like if ah'm dressed?"
>"Just making my best guess.. of course the drawing would be more realistic if you got undressed first. a lot of models do that, but of course you don't have to-"
>she's peeling off her last sock "Just tell me when you're drawing the clothes part and I'll put on mah faverit outfit!"
>>
>>27661809

1. I was gonna wait til #3, but I gotta tell you you're amazing right now. I really liked this.
2. I can't tell you how hyped I am that I caused this; best compliment I've had in a long time
3. Stay tuned for next Monday, where this picture becomes part of a scene.
>>
>>27662160
>human applebloom stomping grapes
i can't contain a boner of this variety

scheduling that far in advance are ya?
>>
>>27662194

my mistake, I meant the picture he drew.
But hey, the week is young. Definitely could be some grape stomping in our future.
>>
>>27662382
>wearing anon's shirt and nowt else
extremely yes please. can't wait to find out the soicumstances. i'm guessing... caught in the rain. but i can think of like four other reasons it might happen.
speaking of, we need to find some opportunities for anon and applyblewm to spend some time aloo~one
>>
File: love.png (635 KB, 800x1400) Image search: [Google]
love.png
635 KB, 800x1400
>>
File: comfiestbloom.png (731 KB, 878x1345) Image search: [Google]
comfiestbloom.png
731 KB, 878x1345
>>27661809
>>27661999
>>27662000

Sorry to spam but this is the last update. I fixed the ears, jaw, nose, chin as well as defined lines better and touched up some errors in PS. As I said before cant do much about the scale issues except live and learn.
>>
>>27663583
>spam
No way. This seriously makes me happy to see. Thanks again.
>>
>>27663583
The pastebin's in the OP, by the way.
>>
>>27663583
yep this is definitely better. remember these lessons and your future endeavors will all be PIPE
and really you are good at cloth folds damn
>>
>>27663583
That's much better my nigga, face looks more better and more feminine.
>>
>>27663583
Got a bit of a twig neck but good.
>>
>>27664950
he's workin on proportions, but i would say the neck is in proportion with the torso
>>
>anon's face when he accidentally walks in on the CMC checking each other out naked because they want to "accidentally" flash him but they're nervous about how they look, and need to compare notes first
>>
File: singing.gif (1 MB, 932x501) Image search: [Google]
singing.gif
1 MB, 932x501
smooch
>>
File: 1416818684961.png (337 KB, 1280x807) Image search: [Google]
1416818684961.png
337 KB, 1280x807
>>
>>27664986
ITS A TWIG NECK
>>
>>27654953
When are CMC gonna age up into teen ponies?

The VAs ain't gettin any younger.
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 218x158) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 218x158
>>27666668
>>
File: want you to know.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
want you to know.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27666833
The CMC are growing up. They're much more mature and thoughtful than their S1 selves, and I'd have to disagree if someone said they're still 6-10 years old right now.

I'm going to assume and hope that a teen body model getting between them and the mane 6 isn't going to be an actual thing, and they're supposed to be young teens right now. Before The Saddle Row Review, there was no reason to believe fillies didn't just become adults and start doing adult things right after finishing foal school.
>>
>>27666833
"About to get your cutie mark" = teen. they've been teens or nearly-teens since the beginning. now they have them, so they're fullfledged teenagers. young ones.
>>
I want to cum inside the cmc
>>
>>27667117
i'm more concerned with THEM getting orgasms. it's important for young fillies' health.
>>
File: 1178843.png (2 MB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
1178843.png
2 MB, 2000x1125
>>
>>27660626

>Scootaloo excitedly remarks, the notion of your lack of inclusion for the next ride setting a heavy feeling in your gut.
> “Yeah, definitely! Lets go to the swimmin’ hole next time!”
>She turns to you
“You gotta come see it, Anon! It’s sooo cool, and really warm, even at night!”
>She leans closer, whispering in your ear.
“You know what that means, right?”
>You look at her, a lot confused, and a little nervous:
“No…?”
>She gets even closer, lips brushing against your ear:
> “Skinny-dippin’”
>You blush furiously and move away, the little girl bursting into laughter at your bashfulness.
>Oh, laughter?
>She must be kidding.
>Yeah, definitely kidding, you nervously think to yourself, never having done that or even thought about it.
>Meanwhile, AJ’s voice wafts in from the driver’s seat:
> “Yeah, we’ll definitely do that tomorrow or the day after. Glad we went to Twi’s pool, though.”
> “Yeah,”
>Scoots responds,
“That way we had the hot tub, and I could kick Anon’s butt at his own game!”
“You did not kick my butt!”
> “Did too!”
“Did not!”
> “Did too!”
> “Alright, settle down you two. Scoots, this is you.”
>You look outside, the swell countryside suddenly replaced with post-apocalyptic levels of disarray.
>Trash cans knocked over, with the refuse of the turned over containers lining huge swaths of the sidewalk.
>Scoots hops over you, to the tune of Bloom shouting
> “I’ll call you about the swimmin’ hole! Think you can get a ride?”
> A short, affirming shout comes from the mess of purple hair, and your cousin’s bff leaps out into the hoarder’s wet dream.
>>
>>27668533

>She dodges broken down trucks, mountains of dry wood, and who knows what else before she runs in a door.
>Her house is barely visible due to her yard holding the accumulation of several garage sales worth of junk.
>AJ puts the petal to the metal, and the van screeches out of the destitute neighborhood.
>Your disgust fades along with the picture of that sordid suburb in the back window, and you turn your attention to Bloom.
>In no time at all, your conversation with her ferries you home, and you hop out of the van and into your room.
> You drop yourself onto your bed, and pick up your Gameboy.
>One half hour of pure pokemon mastery later, a soft knock on your door and a creak brings AJ into your room, heralding dinner.
>You sit down, join them in prayer, and enjoy another feast before you, your mind half-off with the gaming and emotional turbulence.
>A headache in the middle of dinner halts your enjoyment of the playful voice of Bloom telling of the day’s events.
>You ask if you can be excused, you aren’t feeling well, and receive concern and affirmation.
>Once more laying down on your bed, you think to sleep, but can’t.
>Your mind is tired, weary from the fun and pain of today’s events and recollections, but your body’s wide awake.
>And so you sit there, tired but awake, trying to pass the time.
>Another stint of time passes you by, and the same knock indicates an older Apple girl at your door.
> You call out for her to enter, but all she does is peek her head in.
>She leans into your room just a bit, her hand gripping the door, and says to you in a quiet voice:
> “Wanna go for a walk?”
>This is it.
>Your stomach heaves, the subdued rumbling of your rest now just a memory.
>Everything you’ve been avoiding for years could be lurking just outside of the door she grips.
>>
>>27668533
>>
>>27668542

>They probably are, in fact.
>Terrors, black and nauseating, ready to climb into your throat and paralyze your body with agony and hate, stoof behind the smiling girl.
>The smile on her face offered hope, but you could not determinate its strength, especially in the context of those horrors that awaited you, maudlin grips open and waiting for you to enter.
>A small part of you knows you must be over-reacting, the fears of introspection being another form of the youthful fear of the dark, applied to older persons.
>But just as s person in pain still feels it when they tell themselves it is mere neuronal signals, you still feel the fear when you tell yourself its nothing and you’re over-reacting.
>It doesn’t leave, no matter how silly you find yourself.
>You wonder if you even could get off the bed, if you could stand up to your childhood and all the harm it held and holds still.
>And you know you can’t.
>Nothing in the world could make you say yes, hop off the bed, and step out that door.
>But though you are so fearfully held by the terror of the unknown, you still wish to be free.
>And what’s more, you’re in possession of a knowledge that can make the impossible possible: the knowledge that perception is everything.
>You shove your fears to the side, clearing your mind of everything, only a dull, myopic consciousness left in your brain.
>And with that trick, the exit has become a simple exit, not the first step in overcoming your monsters.
>Under the clever plan of your now mostly deactivated mind, you say yes, hop off the bed, and step out the door.
>And by the time your mind awakens to your position, you’re already on the pavement, speaking casually with AJ.
>A shock of fear sweeps over you at the realization, but as with most fears, they rarely work when you’re set against them;
> now that you were here and in the swing of things, their paralyzing sting had become a mere nuisance, a buzzing in your belly.
>>
>>27668542
ooh i forgot about this part
>>
>>27668555

> You felt alive, energetic as you moved down the street, a beautiful farm girl at your side.
>But you had been brought here for a reason, and your cousin doesn’t wait two houses before she slows and asks you to open up.
>You take a few steps, and sit down on a big green transformer on her neighbor’s lawn.
>Breathing in deeply, you sigh, the weight of the world pushing your breath out.
“I- I’m not sure how to start, exactly.
“Uh…”
>You hadn’t really thought that the impending conversation would require words.
>You stare out into space, mind completely blank, ruining the sweet, dramatic tragedy of the confession.
>Real life never really did follow the movies, you think.
>The Apple girl, now sitting beside you, comes to a swift rescue:
> “Tell me about your parents.”
>The word is a match to you, and you’ve got a whole stack of tinder that you finally let burn.
>Heat rising in your chest, you open your mouth and erupt in fury:
>>
>>27668572

“My parents!
“Oh fuck, my fucking parents!”
>You look upward and laugh bitterly.
“Man, where to fucking start with them!
“I mean, first, we’ve got my ridiculous fucking mom, the queen of parties! Always partying or planning for the next one, like a fucking high school girl!”
>You turn towards AJ with an apologetic look, clarifying your meaning.
“I mean, like, you know how girls get when prom comes around.
“Nothing wrong with that, unless, you know, YOU’RE FORTY-SEVEN and doing it, I don’t know, EVERY FUCKING WEEK!
“Never mind the kid!
“Never mind the family, or the home!
“I fucking swear, that fucking stupid fucking bitch loves her friend’s kids more than me!”
>At AJ’s skeptical glance, you grin, having the proof:
“Oh, don’t think so? Okay, she didn’t remember my seventeenth birthday.
“She remembered the birthdays
“–even the graduations!-
“ of her best friend!”
>You push yourself up, not happy to be sitting.
“Let’s go. I wanna be walking.”
>She does so, a mostly neutral, partly pitying expression staying on her face.
“Oh, and then there’s my dad. He-“
> “Anoooooooooooooooooooooon!”
>>
File: 1465308125442.jpg (96 KB, 1100x618) Image search: [Google]
1465308125442.jpg
96 KB, 1100x618
>>27668533
Hell yeah, coming soon chums.
>>
File: bunny.gif (1 MB, 491x540) Image search: [Google]
bunny.gif
1 MB, 491x540
Aw. Any reason for the title change, SG?

I really like where the story is right now, anyway. This scene's great.
>>
>>27668773
oh god, what if granny smith forces applebloom to wear embarrassing PJs in front of anon
and she frustratedly takes them off in his room
>>
>>27668773

what title change?
>>
>>27669022
The story's title on the pastebin. It used to be "love is in bloom". I thought that was cute.
>>
>>27668581
shit nigga you need to chill
>>
>>27669115
funny, if i was in that situation i'd give him a big smile and, if i could get a word in edgewise, encourage him to keep venting.
>>
>>27669046
Oh, thank you. You're the man, guy.

>>27669115
It's good to let all the inner filth out now. That way, you'll get to be happier and more free while having fun with freshman girls, later on.
>>
>>27669631
>you will never take the CMC to a Half Inch Hooves concert
>>
>>27670031
>you will never take the CMC to a Foal Fighters concert.
>>
>>27670093
You will never take the CMC to a Monarchs of the Commonwealth States of Equestria concert
>>
File: balloon animals.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
balloon animals.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: no-bow.png (939 KB, 1130x1148) Image search: [Google]
no-bow.png
939 KB, 1130x1148
>>
File: older Bloom e.png (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
older Bloom e.png
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>
>>27671227
h-holy shit, applebloom is n-naked
>>
File: no-bow Bloom.png (305 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
no-bow Bloom.png
305 KB, 700x800
>>27672186
Don't go around telling anyone else about it. She'd only be caught without it around someone she likes a lot.
>>
>>27672814
>cheerilee's new teacher's aide
>you bust diamond tiara and silver spoon with some detention for trying to steal applebloom's bow, which really extra upset her
>you calm her down afterwards and tell her everyone has something like that that sets them off, but it's best not to let mean people know about it
>she whispers in your ear "it's okay if YOU take it offa me though"
>>
File: 1121251.png (513 KB, 1100x1400) Image search: [Google]
1121251.png
513 KB, 1100x1400
>>
File: 1376603900704.png (69 KB, 163x256) Image search: [Google]
1376603900704.png
69 KB, 163x256
>>27672842
wew lad
>>
>>
>>27674137
i don't understand this thing people draw, but it's cute.
>>
File: hzrNWEn_3.png (877 KB, 999x1024) Image search: [Google]
hzrNWEn_3.png
877 KB, 999x1024
>>27668533
It begins
http://imgur.com/a/MwAy8
>>
File: SleepyBloom.png (165 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
SleepyBloom.png
165 KB, 800x600
>>27674150
>>
>>27675684
awww she's melting
>>
>>27668581

>The loud voice of Apple Bloom comes tearing through your rant.
>The shock of the interruption is evident on both of your faces as you witness Bloom rocket towards you.
>Her wide grin is visible even three houses away, an absurdity in the context of your virulent condemnations.
>She slows down as she arrives at you, but not too slow to leap into your arms, which automatically rise at the sight of her leap.
>Carrying her like a bride, you’re torn by the interrupted fury and overwhelming care for the love in your arms.
>AJ, however, is not so ambivalent.
> “Apple Bloom, we were in the middle of something,”
> she says sternly.
>Apple Bloom’s face falls as she turns from you to the other:
> “What?”
> “It’s nothing.”
> “Is it that thing you and Twilight were talking about?”
> “It’s not your concern, Apple Bloom,”
> comes AJ’s terse response.
>She’s clearly running out of patience, and although you don’t share her feelings, you understand them.
>She’s just trying to help you out, you think with a smile.
>But isn’t Apple Bloom too?
>You feel your heart leap at the thought of sharing this moment with Bloom, of being supported by her.
>With that, you intervene:
“It’s ok, Applejack.”
>You turn away from her shocked look and into Bloom’s.
“I was talking about my parents. It’s something I’m kind of raw about, but if you want to stay, I’d definitely be alright with it.”
>>
>>27676640

>Once more to AJ:
“I’ll try not to swear so much.”
>Rather than give the buoyant, joyful reply you expected from her, Apple Bloom holds a tender gaze.
>Her slow nod tells you all you need to, and you adjust your grip to prepare for the continued carry.
You nod to AJ, confirming your choice, which she respects.
>Once more you begin your tirade, but this time differently.
>With the sweet, younger cousin still in your arms, you don’t want to come on too strong.
>Your words come out smoother, less venomous than before.
>But rather than being fake, or suppressed, your feelings feel more real than they did before.
>They lacked the fire and hatred, but remained passionate.
>This time, it felt healthier, cleaner, as if you were working out a problem instead of pouring out impotent fury.
“My dad wasn’t ever there. He was always on business trips, or at the office.
“Even when he was at home, he had an office there. Of course, I wasn’t ever allowed in there;
“ got punished quite a few times sneaking in.”
>Apple Bloom hops out of your arms and onto the ground.
>You aren’t long without her needed touch, however: she immediately grabs your hand and laces her fingers with yours, holding you tightly.
>You smile down at her, a sad thankful given to assure her you’re happy with that, and in hopes that her delicate hand won’t leave yours.
> On and on the three of you walk, while you pour out stories of your negligent parents.
>An orange sun descends into the glowing houses beneath it, like a letter sliding into an envelope.
>One story house sit in a row, an arrangement of children eagerly listening to the gesticulating boy who walks by them.
>>
>>27676646

>The air is full and wafting, the clean freshness of a summer evening blowing stagnant heat off the bodies of the three sufferers.
>Trees replace houses, and the soft light of the sun flickers through them, a heavy glow still illuminating the world.
>Streets and blocks bear witness to the rotten parenting of Anon Orange, to birthdays forgotten and family events as cold as corpses.
>A handful of fists, a backhand when a mother’s kiss was needed, and a tree filled with presents that did not make up for either fill the heady air.
>A lonely soccer game and a lonelier wait afterward, a dragging through a mall when little feet couldn’t keep up, and an ice cream that did not stop a little boy’s crying.
>But most of all, was the stillness.
>A house that he lived in, swallowed by a stillness that did not relent.
>Hollow air, devoid of childish glee and parental pride, that did not dissipate when filled with Dashboard Confessional and Bright Eyes.
>And finally, closing up, the giving up of a teenage boy faced with perfect evidence that he was alone.
>A playground with swings beckoned, and Anon’s heavy feet carried him there without his knowledge.
>Sitting down on a grassy spot in the sun, he felt a surge of grief, like nothing he’d had in years, well up.
>Immediately, he stifled it, grimacing at the resistance it continued to put up.
>Three soft squeezes of his hand, and the grasping of his other by AJ brought his gaze up.
>Both girls were looking at him with such care, more than his parents had given, and only after a couple days.
>>
>>27676653

>This was the final crack in the dam, and Anon began to cry.
>He put his hands on his head and bent over, great sobs sending his body quivering.
>Both girls immediately hugged him tight, the shudders of the boy now echoing through them.
>To his surprise, he found their eyes wet as well, his misery not faced alone.
> Together the three of them sat the, each girl hugging him from both sides.
>They cried quietly, the great tremors subsiding for an exhaustion, though Anon somehow felt more alive than he had for a very long time.
>You felt clean, finally free of an enormous weight you didn’t know you carried.
>It had been added to, little by little, over the years, and you’d had never truly seen the crushing weight until now, when it lay at your feet like a discarded shell.
>Red eyes looked up to the girls beside him, and a blessed smile crossed his face.
>And in a hoarse voice, you whisper:
“Thank you.”
>Both girls raise their wet eyes to you, and smile reassuringly.
> “We’re here for you,”
>AJ promises, while Apple Bloom just stares at you, a tragedy-stricken face breaking your heart.
>>
>>27676640
hnnn emotional nudity, i loves it
>>27676653
damn, didnt know it was that bad.
>>27676665
wasnt expecting all these f-feels
>>
File: sunset.png (595 KB, 954x898) Image search: [Google]
sunset.png
595 KB, 954x898
>>27676640
>>She’s just trying to help you out, you think with a smile.
>>But isn’t Apple Bloom too?
>>You feel your heart leap at the thought of sharing this moment with Bloom, of being supported by her.
Perfect.

Really liking this scene.
>>
>>27676665
Its great having a writefag who takes time to build up their story, It gets me invested in the characters to the point where I actually cried during this scene. Its the mark of great writing because conparitively I had a pretty comfy childhood and never experienced the shit this character has gone through but the characters are so developed I feel for them.
>>
>>
>>27676665
>tfw this story is really sweet but completely unrealistic
>>
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 992x1402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 992x1402
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 546x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 546x727
>>27677730
is that not the point of stories? it would be a pretty boring read if it was completely realistic
>>
File: 1463004775457.png (149 KB, 319x465) Image search: [Google]
1463004775457.png
149 KB, 319x465
>>27678276
I think so, what would be the point if fiction can't even be sweet and fanciful?
>>
File: housework.jpg (560 KB, 710x1024) Image search: [Google]
housework.jpg
560 KB, 710x1024
>>
File: 1152104.png (440 KB, 1001x1285) Image search: [Google]
1152104.png
440 KB, 1001x1285
>>
>>27674593
I want to just fill her up with my cum in her tight pussy f@m
>>
>>27677730
seems pretty realistic to me. aside from all the positivity, but that's kind of the point
>>
>>27676665

>You leans into you and wraps you in a week hug.
>Sensing that she’s having some issue of her own, you return the embrace, squeezing her tightly.
>You take one of your hands and begin softly brushing her hair as the little girl erupts in tears, weeping into your shirt.
>Unsure if this is because of your stories, you look to AJ for answers.
>She bears the same tragic expression as her sister, and is now focused that sobbing girl in your arms.
>Looking back to you, she says in a quiet, almost resigned voice:
> “We get it.
>”Sort of.
>”Our parents…”
>She stops and closes her eyes.
>Bringing her hand up to her mouth, she takes a few deep breaths, clearly trying to keep herself from following in her sister’s footsteps.
>Somewhat composed, she meets your eyes:
>“Our parents died 8 years back.”
>She sniffles, then continues:
>“Granny took over, but there wasn’t much she could do. I still have to leave the house sometimes, just to break free of the silence in it.
>”There used to be so much laughter, y’know; but now…”
>She trails off, not finishing the thought.
>Your heart breaks for the Apples, but the only thing you can do is hold Apple Bloom tighter.
“I-I didn’t know.”
>>
>>27680492

>A bitter chuckle softly falls from Applejack’s lips.
>“How could ya? We’ve been dealing with it for this long, we’ve got the hang of it, ah guess.
>”Well, most of us do.”
>She looks off to the distance, homewards.
>”Big Mac’s the only one who never figured how to deal with it.
>You shoulda seen him before…
>”couldn’t keep that mouth shut.”
>Again, she laughs bitterly, an anguished smile on her face.
>”Can’t really blame him though.”
>Apple Bloom’s tears grow less numerous, and she looks up to you, cheeks wet and eyes red.
>Quietly, almost a whimper, she gasps:
> “I miss them.”
>You pull her head into your chest, where she faces diagonally into you, her forehead partially pressed into you.
>Your left hand encircles her body, keeping it connected with your own, and your right hand attends to her hair and cheek.
>You brush the former and caress the latter, trying to keep your cool and collected style from before,
> but the desperate need to make her feel better causing you to move faster than you want to.
>Through your almost frenetic motions, you whisper to her that it’ll be okay, that you’re sorry, pulling up every condolences you’ve ever heard and praying that one of them will console her, if only a little bit.
>After a minute or two, you stop, and just hold her in your arms.
>Neither of you cries now, instead clinging to each other, hoping for some strength in the face of your absent parents.
>>
>>27680498

> You reach a hand out to AJ, knowing that she can’t be feeling well at this moment.
>She bites her lip, and waves your hand away. Instead, your grab her hand and pull her closer to you, wrapping your non-AB-holding-arm around her.
>Bloom does the same, and AJ soon returns the double hug.
>The three of you sit together in silence for a minute, the silence broken only by deep breaths and the occasional gasp from the overwhelming might of your miseries.
>However, here, with these two girls, you feel better, like you aren’t carrying all of your life by yourself.
>On the spur of the moment, you blurt out:
“I love you.”
>Both girls look up at you, curious at the target of your confession.
”Both of you. I love you guys.”
>A spark of happiness splinters the weight of the moment when the two girls smile faintly back at you.
> “I love you too, Anon,”
>AJ’s benevolence washes over you, her reliable eye telling you she means it.
> “I love you.”
> Bloom whispers, simple and kind, her amber eyes rapturing you.
“I wish I could’ve been there for you.
“I wish I could’ve met you before now.”
>A bit of uplifting laughter flies from your thin smile,
“I feel like I missed out on you guys.”
>Somber smiles return the sentiment.
”But I’ll come back. And you can always call or text me, anytime you need me.
“Or even if you don’t need me.
“Just call or text me.”
>>
>>27680501

>Bloom lets out a small chuckle and falls into your shoulder, all tuckered out.
>AJ, however, turns serious, and looks off, a calculating eye aimed at the clouds.
>Noticing the fading light and recalling the not-short trip her, you stand up:
“we better get going.”
>AJ agrees with you, and the two Apples stand up and dust off their shorts.
>Bloom grabs your hand immediately and laces her fingers once more with yours.
>You extricate your fingers, instead pulling her close and placing your arm over her shoulder.
>She leans into you and attaches hers around your waist, appreciating the closeness.
>Noticing AJ being left out, you reach over and grab her hand, though not mingling your fingers.
>She looks towards you, broken out of her concentration.
>She smiles at you, squeezing your hand a bit, then lapsing back into whatever she was thinking.
>And together the three of you walk, a boy and a girl clung to each other and a second girl fastened to the boy by their hands.
>The trip home is silent, the coupled two happy in their connection to each other and the third girl, and the third girl piecing together a plan unknown to the others.
>A maroon sky covers their entrance into the house, barely escaping the tide of blueish darkness. You head to your room and collapse on the apple covered bed.
>A girl falls to the side of you, and you realize the group hadn’t been broken up completely.
>Your little cousin hadn’t the strength to draw herself away from your embrace, only capable of snuggling into you further.
>She now holds you in both arms, her sleepy head resting on your chest.
>And that was fine by you.
>>
>>27680498
cripes, that puts big mac in a new light.
>>27680506
aw helll yes sleeping with applebloom
>>
Grade-A feel

>>27680506
I wouldn't be able to separate from her, either.
>>
>>27654953
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WIo3I1RYVk
>>
File: I did the good story!.gif (152 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
I did the good story!.gif
152 KB, 202x250
>>27676785
>>27676871
>>27676977

I’m really glad this came out alright. I had a childhood similar to this (one negligent parent, the other a whole different kind of abusive), not to mention time and style constraints wouldn’t allow me to write out the whole scene piece by piece (thus the external point of view in >>27676653), so I wasn’t sure I could give this scene the meaning, delicacy, and depth that it needed. I’m really happy I was able to write it well; so thanks for telling me.
>>
>>27680492
>>You leans into you
woah contortionist
>>
>>27680506
>>Bloom grabs your hand immediately and laces her fingers once more with yours.
thats so adorable
>>
>>27680492
>You leans into you
Here's your (You).
>>
>>27680506
timer set for morning wood
>>
File: happy.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
To hear Apple Bloom's voice say "good morning" to you every morning would probably be one of the best things ever.
>>
File: Be happy.png (203 KB, 520x720) Image search: [Google]
Be happy.png
203 KB, 520x720
>>
>>27682312
then rolling over and kissing her on her little mouf
>>
File: silly filly.png (581 KB, 952x906) Image search: [Google]
silly filly.png
581 KB, 952x906
>>27682965
Yeah!
>>
File: fml.png (129 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
129 KB, 500x476
>>27680498
>>You shoulda seen him before...
>>"couldn't keep that mouth shut."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
funny how i never thought about the apple parents until now. i just joked that AJ and BM were the parents, like everyone else... not taking it that seriously, but.. if that ISN'T the case then there is a sad-ass backstory in there
>>
File: family.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
family.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27684048
My assumption regarding AB and her parents fit this part, and I believed that might be where the terrible fear of abandonment and loss shown in Bloom and Gloom and On Your Marks comes from. It makes sense, and helps if you believe she's a bit older than people generally assume. There's no way to know for sure, anyway.
>>
>>27684136
yeah given her age and the fact that they arent still mourning, it has to have occurred long enough ago that either she doesn't remember them or it had some real nasty but subtle early-life effect on her wee psyche
>>
File: DAMMIT.jpg (15 KB, 345x235) Image search: [Google]
DAMMIT.jpg
15 KB, 345x235
>>27680867
>>27681467
>>
>>27676646
>Apple Bloom hops out of your arms and onto the ground.
>You aren’t long without her needed touch, however: she immediately grabs your hand and laces her fingers with yours, holding you tightly.
>You smile down at her, a sad thankful given to assure her you’re happy with that, and in hopes that her delicate hand won’t leave yours.

This part kind of confuses me a bit on Anon's inner thinking. Is he completely smitten by Bloom that every touch is needed like a lover? It really felt like she was just supposed to be a close friend or step sister, but these lines really indicate a lot more is going on in side his head.At least imo.

>>27680492
> “We get it.
>”Sort of.

I really cannot see how having no parents due to them dying is anywhere near as traumatizing as having them but being completely neglected. This line feels really fake for me, like they are saying it because they can't think of anything else to say.

>>27680506
I initially thought that this scene would be the big event that would bridge AJ and Anon to finally be able to see each other as close family, more so than just distant relatives, or so that's what I gathered from Anons PoV.

All in all I feel that having Bloom in this whole section of story was really just unneeded; it feels like she was just thrown in there because this is a Bloom story.

Don't get me wrong I really am liking this story, but this last section kinda felt just thrown together.
>>
>>27684536
>It really felt like she was just supposed to be a close friend or step sister, but these lines really indicate a lot more is going on in side his head.
They've been growing closer and developing their feelings, with all this time together and bonding. That's the main point of this story. I really loved that part, anyway

I'm loving the development, and AB being here with him for this and having them both witness and try to understand each-others deeper feelings and grief is definitely called for and important to the story. I can't imagine how leaving her out something like this and only using her simple fun times would possibly be better.
>>
>>27684748
Also, if you have an issue with liking AB too much, this hopefully isn't the right story for you.
>>
File: 1130792.gif (456 KB, 475x474) Image search: [Google]
1130792.gif
456 KB, 475x474
>>
File: What we're all here for.png (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
What we're all here for.png
23 KB, 250x250
>>27684536

The way I see it is that he's about to go into something really heavy, and just wants any kind of support he can get. The presence and touch of Apple Bloom tells him that he's not alone, which is necessary for any major venting (for lack of a better word) but especially for Anon.

Bloom was optional here, and I did place her in when she didn't absolutely need to be, in part because this is a Bloom story and I wanted to develop to AnonBloom relationship. But I think it works out because the point of the story is Anon coming out of isolation, and him wanting AB there fits in with his relation to her; AJ is the more mature one that tries to coax him out, but it's primarily the relationship with AB that actually allows him to be coaxed out. She's the one that helps him feel less alone.

And as for the comparison, I can't actually measure one trauma against another, but I didn't have it said because nothing else could be. She was trying to reach out to Anon through the shared experience of loneliness, of not having a parent, even if the means to that are vastly different. She was saying that she and the other Apple siblings were alone too, and since that's the main problem I'm focusing on, I figured it'd fit.

I'm sorry this came out as thrown together, I did try to work it out the best I could. Keep in mind that breakthroughs like this usually take much more time (time that can't really exist in a week-long story), so I am kind of kind of shoving what ought to be like four or five conversations into one.

Anyway, I do appreciate the critique. It helps me to know what I should do later in the story and in future stories, so thank you.
>>
Here's Sunday. Have a good night, and sleep tight, sweet soldiers. And have a nice day, AustraliAnon

>>27680506

> Bloom continues to rest beside you, looking like an angel.
>Sitting up, you move over to the side of the bed, pushing off the heavy coat of sleep. You turn towards her, enraptured by her beauty.
>Bringing your hand over to her cheek, softly brushing it.
>Her skin felt soft, and just a little dry. Her cheeks had a little bit of chub to them, puffing out just slightly, as cheeks do.
>A soft cooing graces your ears as she smiles, just a little.
>Your heavy eyelids wish to shut, but at the same time, you find it hard to part with the image of the sleeping Apple Bloom.
>Is it weird to want to cuddle her?
>Because the way she’s lying down, all curled up with that little smile, you’re fighting hard not to cuddle up next to her.
>The muffled voice of AJ interrupts your struggle:
> “Anon, it’s time for prayers!”
“Coming!”
> “Is Apple Bloom with you?”
“Yeah!”
> “Bring her too!”
“Got it!”
>Stepping over to the Bloom side of the bed, her back turned towards you, you wedge your hands underneath her.
>She grunts at the uncomfortable feeling, her slumber unpleasantly interrupted.
> “Wha-What’s goin’ on?”
>By now your arms are now underneath her, and you pick her up.
>She shifts in your arms, her amber jewels fluttering at you.
“Prayers.”
> “Unf,”
> she grunts as she adjusts herself, now more properly cradled in your arms,
>“I wanna sleep.”
>>
>>27685115
Yo man no apologies necessary! I'm just an arm chair "critic," you're actually writing shit so you got that on me at least.
>>
File: sup anon .jpg (229 KB, 1229x1024) Image search: [Google]
sup anon .jpg
229 KB, 1229x1024
>>27685137

>She faces up now, your arms under dangling legs and supporting her shoulders.
“In a minute, princess.”
>She smiles at the new nickname, and you log the experience away in your memory.
>Gotta remember that one.
>Once she settles into your arms, you walk over to the door. Houston, we have a problem; no hands left to open the door.
>And your princess has her arms crosses while she dozes in your arms, the scene too precious to interrupt.
>Remembering your technique from a couple nights ago, you sit on the doorknob, sliding down, which causes it to turn.
>The door open slightly, and you open it the rest of the way with your foot.
>It might not be the most majestic way of opening doors, but hey, the door’s open.
>You walk down to the elder’s room and deposit the sweet girl on the floor between you and AJ.
>Feeling grateful for today, you’re more open to joining in the prayers. You can remember it this time, so you join in.
“Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
“This I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
>You spot approval on your great-aunt’s face, and nod in acceptance of it.
>Big Mac starts off the next ritual, stating his high as the pool and the low as the stuffy van.
>Granny’s high was cooking dinner, and her low was cooking dinner.
>The serving part she enjoyed, but all the effort wasn’t too much fun for her, it turned out.
>>
File: PonyBones updated.png (915 KB, 1300x775) Image search: [Google]
PonyBones updated.png
915 KB, 1300x775
>>27685149

>AJ goes next:
> “Well, my high was that walk I gotta take with my cousin and sister.
>”There were some rough parts, but ah think we all came out a bit closer for it, and I’m real happy about that.
>”As for my low… uh, can’t say that I have one.”
> “Nuh-uh, you gotta have one,”
> says Apple Bloom, woken by the injustice of attempted rule-breaking.
>Applejack just gives her a dry look, asking her if
> “you remember what yuh said two nights ago?”
>Apple Bloom looks thoughtful, her role as judge put aside for a minute.
> “Uhh… no?”
> “You said your high was Anon, and you didn’t have a low.”
> “Oh. Uh. Well, Ah get special treatment,”
> she offers, placing a hand on a chest proudly thrust forward.
>It apparently works, drawing out a good-natured scoff:
> “Well, ah guess my low was that Rarity couldn’t have come today. I think she woulda had a lot of fun meeting Anon.”
> Apple Bloom’s turn:
> “I got the same high: ‘specially cause I got the princess treatment from Anon afterwards.”
>The family cocks their heads, including you.
>“Yuh know, like this.”
>She reaches for the sleeping dog in the corner, which you hadn’t noticed til now, and attempts to carry it like you did her.
>>
>>27685137
yiss
>>
>>27685155

>She fails, and it leaps out of her arms.
>Not one to accept failure, the stubborn girl chases after it, trying to pick it up.
>After a handful of failures, AJ tells her that we think we get the picture, and a sheepishly Apple Bloom returns to her original spot.
> “Anyway, I don’t have a low. Cause Ah get to do that,”
> she stresses the “Ah,” and sticks her tongue out at AJ afterwards.
>You laugh at the mild petulance, then notice all eyes on you.
>Oh yeah.
>You needed one.
>Uh…
“Well, I don’t mean to sound repetitive, but I have to follow in my dear cousins’ footsteps. That walk was really something, and I don’t think words can really do it justice.
“But it was good, I can say that.”
>The two girls’ heads nod at the simple truth.
“As for my low, it was riding through Scoots’ neighborhood.”
Apple Bloom turns to you, protesting your choice:
> “What? Why? Do yuh not like her?”
“No no, I think she’s rad as heck. It’s just, you know, she lives in a straight up dump.”
> “Eeyup.”
. “She does not,”
> comes the squeaky reply.
“Bloom, that was a straight up wasteland! The Wasteland by T.S. Eliot was less of a wasteland than that!”
> “I dunno what that is,”
>Bloom flatly replies.
“Some trash poem. Anyway, you can’t dispute your visiting cousin’s High-Lows.”
>You turn to AJ for corroboration on your fresh rule:
“That’s how it is, isn’t it?”
> “Sorry sis, it’s rule number 15. You should really know that.”
>The double attacks from cousin and sister are too much for Apple Bloom to respond with anything besides a pouty huff.
>>
>>27685171

“Aw, don’t take it too hard, Bloom. I can still give you the princess treatment.”
>You stretch your arms out in a peace offering. Turning her nose up in the air, she steps into your hands with a royal aloofness.
“Ok, but only because you insisted.”
>You don’t tell her that you didn’t insist, instead lifting her up like a good steed or knight would.
>She can’t resist the warm allure of your arms, and is soon lazily reclining your arms.
>She stares at you with half-lidded eyes.
>You think she’s going to say something a couple times, but she just quietly looks at you.
>You reach her door, enter, and slowly lay her on her bed. She moves along with you as you pull the covers down and then over her, scooting off them and then stretching out.
>You appreciate the help, and show her with a little kiss on her forehead. You brush her cheek one more time, and tell her
“Goodnight, princess.”
> “Goodnight, my noble steed.”
>You chuckle at the reference to last night.
“See you tomorrow.”
>She just grins at you as you walk away and turn out the lights, not without taking one last glance at her before you do.
>You lie down on your bed, and play Pokémon until you fall asleep.
>It was a good day

DAY 3 END
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
>>27685180
when is anon going to show his pokémon team to applebloom
>>
File: Winona Bloom.png (533 KB, 1700x1600) Image search: [Google]
Winona Bloom.png
533 KB, 1700x1600
>>27685155
>dog
I actually was wondering about that, earlier.

Thanks again for writing all this and being such a bro. This story and thread's stupidly important to me.
>>
>>27685180
Still surprised he's not getting any weird looks yet.
>>
File: 1420737632161.jpg (185 KB, 594x425) Image search: [Google]
1420737632161.jpg
185 KB, 594x425
>>27685685
That's because the rest of the Apples want Bloomer to find cousin-love, too. It can't be stopped.
>>
File: fuck you .png (531 KB, 1023x559) Image search: [Google]
fuck you .png
531 KB, 1023x559
>>27685384
Me too. I am in constant fear that I'm gonna wake up and find out its dead.
>>
File: 1177635.png (558 KB, 1100x1400) Image search: [Google]
1177635.png
558 KB, 1100x1400
>>
>>27685115
>I'm sorry this came out as thrown together,
it's greentext, dude. momentai.
>>27685171
>blonde big mac
.. strange somehow.
>>27685815
ain nothin wrong with that. cousins are totally kosher. especially applebloom.
>>
File: Sarblommen.png (297 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sarblommen.png
297 KB, 1600x1000
>>
>>27687212
So much for feelings okay about life
>>
>>27687402
What?
>>
File: 1129171.png (284 KB, 1200x1014) Image search: [Google]
1129171.png
284 KB, 1200x1014
>>27687404
Excuse me. I just wasn't prepared to see this plausible shipping of my waifu so early in the morning, and from someone who supports it so strongly. You're fine, though. I understand that you have your own reasons for posting it. I really need to get past this.
>>
>>27687503
I can definitely appreciate those feelings.
I'm not sure i get this part, though
>and from someone who supports it so strongly.

I drew it cuz i just really like that ship cuz it's basically canon and happens to be my two favorite foals.
>>
File: cute cape.png (409 KB, 1200x1250) Image search: [Google]
cute cape.png
409 KB, 1200x1250
>>27687511
I just mean that I've noticed you posting the ship around MLPG a lot, based on the filename. It's a really good drawing, anyway, heart-ache aside. I didn't know you did it.
>>
File: Saftisblommen.png (254 KB, 606x426) Image search: [Google]
Saftisblommen.png
254 KB, 606x426
>>27687576
Oh, i understand then. And thank you.
>>
File: Applebloom.png (163 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
Applebloom.png
163 KB, 500x459
>>
File: 1451836736221.gif (407 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1451836736221.gif
407 KB, 192x154
>>
File: WineJesusBefore_1000.jpg (320 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
WineJesusBefore_1000.jpg
320 KB, 1000x1414
>>27685137
"Prayers"
>"Unf"
>>
File: TV with winona.jpg (198 KB, 1280x826) Image search: [Google]
TV with winona.jpg
198 KB, 1280x826
>>
File: 996960.jpg (749 KB, 5167x3444) Image search: [Google]
996960.jpg
749 KB, 5167x3444
>>
>>27687503
he's just poking her tummy with one hoof..
>>
File: water.png (200 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
water.png
200 KB, 1280x720
>>27688979
I'm glad it was something so light and innocent so I could have an opportunity to semi-intelligently talk about something that's been bothering me so badly, which is the ship in general. I'm not trying to say my feelings are right or in any way logical, but it's just something that bothers me. Normally, I'd just hide the post and feel bad for a few hours, so I'm glad I could let just a little bit off my chest.
>>
>>27689140
>Ever since ah was little, ah always had an affinity for water
>>
>>27689140
i didnt even recognize that fucker.
>>27687511
and it certainly isn't "basically canon"
>>
>>27689279
Oh yeah, well, i'm gonna act as if it were.
What you gonna do?
>>
>>27689338
um.. help you understand perspective better, i guess? so you can enjoy your ship better
>>
>>27689279
>didnt even recognize that fucker.
That's comforting. Before these threads started, the only place I could see people posting Blam was in MLPG, where there's always a few people who instantly think of him every time she's posted.
>>
>>27689407
Eh, i think i understand perspective. Mostly.
I'm just being too lazy to apply it.

I know i need to use it to evt. shade at any decent level. Which is what i'm making baby steps at practicing at the moment.
>>
>>27689478
not the kind of perspective i meant
>>
>>27689571
well, okay then?
>>
File: 1178948.png (1 MB, 5000x3825) Image search: [Google]
1178948.png
1 MB, 5000x3825
>>
I want dat apple foal.
>>
>>27689643
i want her too
just to own?
>>
File: 1465250947384.png (817 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
1465250947384.png
817 KB, 576x768
>>27689643
>>27689684
You'd need to give her daily attention and reassurance that you love her, or she'll get real lonely and depressed. Also, you'd need a lot of filly-appropriate food to help her grow into a healthy mare. Personally, I'd rather eat strawberries with her than apples every day, but we could have both.

Sometimes, she might even have an existential crisis and start talking about life and how meaningless she is. When this happens, you have to know the right thing to say to convince her that she is indeed precious.

Owning a Bloom is a great thing, but it does come with its set of responsibilities.
>>
File: wagon.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wagon.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: yotsubutt.jpg (89 KB, 440x194) Image search: [Google]
yotsubutt.jpg
89 KB, 440x194
>>27690274
>>
File: kitty.png (855 KB, 1280x1359) Image search: [Google]
kitty.png
855 KB, 1280x1359
>>
File: ahmacatnow.jpg (45 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
ahmacatnow.jpg
45 KB, 500x458
>>27691032
>>
>>
File: 1410814085918.gif (1 MB, 437x498) Image search: [Google]
1410814085918.gif
1 MB, 437x498
>>27691378
saved as "adorobotable.gif"
>>
>>27691417
>wow I thought you were a retard, but you really CAN clean your teeth with an oldtimey phone receiver!
>>
File: eqg dancing.gif (1 MB, 353x303) Image search: [Google]
eqg dancing.gif
1 MB, 353x303
>>
>>27691996
>chicken dance
hehe
>>
File: Classy.png (409 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Classy.png
409 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 747740 edit.png (594 KB, 1516x1243) Image search: [Google]
747740 edit.png
594 KB, 1516x1243
>>
what do you think blewm's hair smells like?
>>
File: look at that good thing.png (1 MB, 1368x726) Image search: [Google]
look at that good thing.png
1 MB, 1368x726
>>27693173

Apples with traces of cinnamon
>>
File: exciting.png (272 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
exciting.png
272 KB, 508x504
>>27693173
It smells like her. Nice.
>>
File: 877428.gif (353 KB, 875x879) Image search: [Google]
877428.gif
353 KB, 875x879
Apple Bloom > Bloom > Applebloom
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 535x892) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 535x892
>>27694007
>does this look like the face of mercy?
>>
>>27694007
you're a little confused, > is the 'left is greater than right' sign. you can tell because it's like a mouth, and the mouth wants to open towards the greater part.
>>
File: antonio Blooms.png (3 MB, 3272x2584) Image search: [Google]
antonio Blooms.png
3 MB, 3272x2584
>>
>>27688466
>Apple TV.
Hue.
>>
File: to the core.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
to the core.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 504 Bloom and Gloom.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
504 Bloom and Gloom.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1182439.png (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1182439.png
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>
>>27695971
>your views make us uncomfortable. come back when you agree with us on everything like a real free thinker
>>
File: hearts.jpg (382 KB, 800x1300) Image search: [Google]
hearts.jpg
382 KB, 800x1300
>>
>>27697430
>when something is horribly wrong with her face but she's too cute so you don't care
>>
>>
File: mmph.png (2 MB, 3000x2800) Image search: [Google]
mmph.png
2 MB, 3000x2800
>>
File: SniperBloom.png (220 KB, 686x611) Image search: [Google]
SniperBloom.png
220 KB, 686x611
>>
>>27699574
fucking hate clothes, especially on ponies, but this looks damn cute on her.
>>
>>27685180

> Partly through the night, a soft creak jostles you from your dream.
>Coated in the still present grip of dreams, you have a hard time making out what it is.
>A thin light reveals itself from your cracked door.
>Huh.
>The rest of your room is caked in darkness, looking like the inside of a coal pit.
>Your head still swimming with visions of shifty cats, epic dream quests, and some unknown place called Kadath, you slink over to the door and close it.
>The creak repeats itself, but barely registers on your dream-flooded mind, and you move quietly back to your bed.
>Submerging yourself in sleep once more, you fail to hear the muted breathing, swiping, and tiptoe footsteps.
>You do peek up when the creak and slit of light return, but when the creak once more repeats itself and kills the latter.
>Your heavy head falls upon your pillow once more, and you think nothing of it.
> It’s Thursday morning, and you’re swaddled in a cozy blackness.
>A thick blur coats your mind, engulfing you in a pleasant oblivion.
>A ray of infantile consciousness reaches out of the pit, trying to reach an awareness of yourself and circumstance.
>It doesn’t get far, and once more you’re sunk into that cottony haze of sleep.
>But instinct pushes forward, sending more attempts to reach reality. Each new attempt brings new shocks of light into your haze, disrupting it all the more.
>A nature just as deep and ancient as the need to wake pushes back, a bearish grunt expressed in revolt.
>But just as it is broken everyday, the will of this lumbering presence is thwarted, the pull of life dragging you into the light.
>Mmph.
>>
>>27699841

>Muscles twitch to life, new blood flooding arteries and capillaries.
>Slowly, your mind awakens to your body, the pampering weight of the blankets above making your form known to you.
>You shake your head, grunting at the harshness of the motion that yanked you into consciousness.
>You wake to yourself; you’re Anon, and it’s some weekday.
>Wednesday, or maybe Thursday.
>You contort your body, changing positions like a dancer, but never recovering the dull peace you exited.
> When the discomfort of lying without tiredness can be taken no more, you whip the covers off your body.
>The cruel talons of the (relatively) cold room dig into your skin, and you whip the covers right back on.
>You’d forgotten about your morning foe.
>You poke your thin arm, the most resilient to her wicked clutch, out of the bed and take hold of your shirt and pants.
>Retracting your arm, the wintry emissaries are soon thawed to the temperature of your beloved cocoon.
>Delicately, you put them on, trying to keep from disturbing the borders of your silk and cotton paradise, knowing the hateful cold will seep in like a plague at the first opening.
>Fully clothed, you steel yourself, then take the covers off once more.
>The chilly bite hurts far less than before.
>But it’s only a matter of time before your feet succumb to the frosty air, so you quickly garb them in some socks.
>After a minute, you realize that the room’s not actually that cold, and that you might be a huge pansy.
>Like all men, you hold onto the hope that you aren’t, and soldier on.
>Sitting on your bed, you wipe the physical remnants of sleep from your eyes.
>What time was it?
>The clock reads 7:30, a good half hour before the time you usually wake up.
>>
STORY TIME
>>
>>27699860

>The familiar morning itch runs through your body, and you obey its command, straightening out your limbs and taking a deep yawn.
>The urge satisfied, you reflect on what to do next.
> Apple Bloom, of course.
>She’d know what to do; maybe you could catch a quick game with her.
>Gotta see if she’s up first.
>You slip on the apple slippers laying at the door, and move out.
>The whole house is perfectly silent, like fresh, untarnished snow on a field.
>You cross the hall in tiptoe, not wanting to crack that delicate peace.
>You grip her doorknob and carefully turn it.
>The door squeaks when you open it, but not too much.
>Congratulating yourself on your excellent stealth, you approach her bed.
>You suck in your breath when you see the girl upon it.
> She’s a vision.
>The phrase blinks across your mind, a chorus that, while fading to the background, remains present for the whole experience to come.
>She’s just…
>Wow.
>You try to think of words, but they just don’t come.
>She’s lying on her bed, perpendicular to you, with her arms raised above her head.
>One lies off the side, the forearm rising up and her hand flopped down, almost touching her head.
>Her other arm is jutting out, with the forearm returning, making an acute angle.
>Her delicate hand is spread open, resting on her forehead.
>For once, you see Bloom with her hair down (not counting the time when she was in the pool), and you realize how long it is.
>>
File: uncomplicated circumstances.png (746 KB, 1345x878) Image search: [Google]
uncomplicated circumstances.png
746 KB, 1345x878
>>27699867

>The bright red spectacle flows down over her shoulders, reaching, pooling somewhere around her mid-region.
>As usual, a bright smile covers her face, and her eyes are pressed closed.
>She radiates happiness, sheer joy perfectly described by her perfect face.
>One of her legs goes straight down, while the other is bent slightly, the knee barely crossing over the other.
>Her white socks are long, almost reaching to the knee, but that isn’t the article that captures your attention.
>Somehow, she got ahold of one of the dress shirts you brought down, and wears it with only the lowest two buttons buttoned.
>The top portions cover part of her chest, but leave her light cleavage and a good portion of the middle of her torso open.
>Looking down, you don’t see any underwear in the shadows beneath the low-hanging shirt, and it doesn’t go THAT far down.
>You blush and turn away
>The sun has risen, bringing a golden light to further remind you of her angelic beauty.
>Her soft, tan skin almost glows in the kiss of the morning’s light.
>She shifts at your quiet outburst, and you realize you haven’t been looking at her for a short time.
>You turn to leave, not wanting to be thought a creep if she wakes.
>You turn on your heel and take a step, the cruel world obliterating your stealth through a loud creak.
>You halt immediately, listening for any signs that she heard you.
> “Mmmmmm. Mm?
>”Anon?”
>Yep, she heard you.
>>
I don't really like doing this, but I got some Navy stuff all day tomorrow, so I gotta give you Tuesday's today. I'll probably be back to give you guys Wednesday's on time, but if not, I'll put it up along with Thursday's.

>>27699876

>Your mind races, going through plans like fatties go through Cheetos.
>You hold onto the last thread of stealth, hoping you can make a secretive getaway.
>You keep on facing the door and take another step.
>Silence, from both floor and cousin.
>Okay, you can do this.
>You take another step, and the scene repeats itself.
>Creeeeaak.
> “Anon?”
>This time her voice is clearer, devoid of the groggy tempo that held the first question.
>You turn around slowly, playing it cool.
>Hopefully she won’t notice the flaring hue of your flushed cheeks.
“Hey, sup, Apple Bloomers, what’s shaking, bacon?”
>You’ve never hated yourself so much.
>She’s sat up now, the shirt covering her like a short dress, thankfully out of the light this time.
>Her arms are positioned as a V, with both hands meeting just in front of her hips.
>Her legs are splayed outwards, socked feet pointing upwards.
>Head cocked, she innocently asks:
> “What’r ya doin’ in mah room?”
>The million dollar question.
>Honesty or Redirect?
>You go with the first, saving the question of your shirt for later.
“I was gonna wake you up, see if you wanted to play some cards or a board game or something.”
>She nods slowly.
>It isn’t clear if she believed you, or even understood.
>She is, after all, very sleepy.
>She yawns, her mouth stretching wide while her eyes tightly shut.
>Her arms reverse their positions, both extending upwards and away from her, making a V above her now.
>>
>>27699902
shiiiieeet
>>
File: kick it into overdrive.gif (1023 KB, 848x472) Image search: [Google]
kick it into overdrive.gif
1023 KB, 848x472
>>27699902

> Her eyes fall back to you, a teary smile on her angelic face.
> “Ok,” she replies in a soft voice, sounding almost like a hum.
>She drags her tired legs out of bed, and falls off, feet landing on the floor.
>She moves to her dresser at a zombie’s gait, and opens the top drawer.
>Immediately you spin on your heel, not wanting to be present for this.
>She’s your cousin, after all.
“I’ll be in my room,”
> your stammering voice informs her, to which a soft okay replies.
>Closing the door behind you, you take a deep breath and let it out.
>Your eyes close, and you repeat the process, opening them at the exhale.
>Emotions run lower now, and you return to your room to distract yourself with video games.
>But your door creaks open before you can even get in-game.
>Bloom floats in, her light form almost gliding across the threshold.
>She wears your dress shirt, now buttoned fully and with the sleeves rolled up just past her elbow, and pair of tiny shorts.
>Her feet are bare, and you can hear the almost indiscernable thumps as she treads across your floor.
>The only major difference between her now and her a minute ago is a red bow in her hair.
>This is a different one, not much bigger than a bowtie, and is fastened above the place between her ear and left edge of her forehead.
>Two small ribbons fall below, a slight curl twisting their path alongside the left portion of her jawline, ending at the level of her nose.
>Her hair is pulled back and hanging down, revealing a curliness you didn’t know of.
>Appearing more energetic, she grabs your arm and immediately begins pulling you to your door.
>>
>>27699909

> “Come on, Anon, Ah know just the game.”
>Her pull isn’t strong, but the sheer joy in her gait makes the pull irresistible to you.
>She bounces as she walks, the tune to a music you don’t hear.
>Maybe you’ll hear it, one of these days.
>Though your sluggish resistance to her pull, as the morning incites resistance to all motion, has long since passed, her grip on your arm remains.
>Down to the living room she leads you, stopping before a large cabinet.
>Your arm misses her touch as she withdraws it for her search.
>She plunges her arms into the cabinet, pulls back, then digs in again, as if digging in the dirt for some treasure.
>Her face lights up, followed by hands gripping a weird looking wooden rectangle.
>Once more your arm is gripped by a pulling teen hand, until you’ve found yourself at a table with rickety chairs.
>The chairs are made of the same white-ish vanilla wood as the table, and are placed opposite each other.
>The table resides by a great brick fireplace, which you long to see roaring in a colder season.
>Thoughts of a winter trip are whisked away by the low voice of a whispering cousin, asking you if
> “You ever heard of Cribbage?”
>No bells ring.
“Nope.”
>Eyes bug out in fake horror, and you can’t help but laugh at her feigned disbelief.
> “Whattya mean ya haven’t heard a Cribbage?
>You been livin under a rack or samthing!? Huh!? Huh!?”
>Your laughter increases at the sudden New York accent in your Bloom’s voice.
>>
File: and he the whole xbox!.png (63 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
and he the whole xbox!.png
63 KB, 249x250
>>27699916

>She laughs with you, though more in victory at having made you laugh.
>You look down at the table before you, taking in the whole picture.
>There’s a deck of cards, two pairs of little colored sticks, one red and one blue, and the wooden rectangle.
>It’s got a line snaking, split into red, blue, and green.
>It’s filled with holes, cut into five hole-blocks, and numbers denoting each measure of five, all the way to 120, with one hole after that.
> “Ok, its real simple: ya gotta get points, which you get through hands and pegging. First, is dealing: you deal six cards to each player”
>–she does-
>“and you get to pick four of them to keep. The other goes in the crib, which is an extra hand, and that goes to the dealer. The dealer switches every turn, so it’s even.
>”After you discard into the crib, the not-dealer picks up a portion of the deck, and the dealer takes the card at the top of the remaining pile and puts it on the top. This gets added to all three hands.
>”Then we peg: the non-dealer goes first, putting a card down. Then the dealer puts a card on it, adding it’s total to the first –face cards are worth 10- until you hit 31 or can’t hit that or lower.
>”Here, you get points if you hit fifteen or 31, if you pair them, or if you get a run. Runs are worth the number of cards in them, and everything else is 2 points.
>”Oh! You also get a point if you put down the last card, unless it’s 31.
>”So like, if you stop at 30 and the other person can’t go, you get one point, and then they have to start the next pegging thing. When you’ve played all your cards, you count your hand.
>”Non-dealer goes first, then the dealer, who counts their hand and then the crib. Pretty much the same thing there: 2 points for fifteens and pairs, and runs get as many points as there are cards in them.
>>
File: oddly heartwarming.gif (3 MB, 346x406) Image search: [Google]
oddly heartwarming.gif
3 MB, 346x406
>>27699924

>”Oh, and if you have a jack that’s the same suit as the cut card –that’s the card you pull up after dealing- you get one point and if you pull up a jack the dealer gets two points.”
“Do runs have to be of the same suit?”
>”She shakes her head from side to side, tossing the bow ever so slightly, and says
> “Nope! You got it?”
“I think so. It sounds pretty complicated.”
> “Everythin’ sounds complicated when it gets explained all at once like that. It’ll get easier once you play it.”
>She beams at you, removing your reservations about the game, or really anything.
>You get started, and play pretty rough at first.
>You’re forgetting to take points, throwing points in her crib, and so forth, while she just laughs at you.
>But soon you start getting the hang of it, finding the patterns in the game, and playing with probabilities.
>You barely avoid getting skunked in the first game
>–losing by more than 30 points-
>and lose by five in the second.
>It was a fluke anyway, you swear.
>As you shuffle for the third game, you hear a low thudding coming just outside the room.
>Big Mac, morose as ever, peeks his head into the room, followed by his hulking body.
> He stares silently at the game for a minute, then shakes his head at you.
>What?
>You send him a look, half inquisitive, half get-out-of-here-I’m-hanging-with-my-rad-cousin, but it falls flat.
>To be honest, you didn’t really expect much reaction from the practical mute.
>Her dull eyes direct themselves Bloom-ways, and he makes an inquest of her desires for a first meal.
>>
>>27699841
>>27699860
what the actual fuck
>>27699867
>>27699876
aw hell yeah sleepybloomgazing
>>27699902
>navy
shiiit dude. good luck with all THAT. hopefully you have a better time than my dad did in the 80s.
>>27699909
dammit, she was about to give you a look! that's what cousins are for! at least my cousin felt that way.
>>27699916
fuck that is a cute picture. and i love how she's always bouncing in this narrative.
>>
File: sun.png (364 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sun.png
364 KB, 1920x1080
>>27699876
>The sun has risen, bringing a golden light to further remind you of her angelic beauty.
>Her soft, tan skin almost glows in the kiss of the morning’s light.
That's the stuff.

>>27699916
I love it when she's silly like this, too. Wish I could make Bloomy laugh.
>>
>>27699867
>>27699876

Holy shit your descriptive writing is hotter than my drawing. I want to hug her so badly.
>>
File: image.png (88 KB, 250x265) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88 KB, 250x265
>>27699574
would you?
>>
File: drunk.png (89 KB, 426x567) Image search: [Google]
drunk.png
89 KB, 426x567
>>27701275
but of course
>>
File: Pic very much related.png (190 KB, 698x399) Image search: [Google]
Pic very much related.png
190 KB, 698x399
>>27700803

>Young Anon sits in his chair, bathed in the glow of a computer.
>The light of the screen is reflected on his face, the title, /mlp, appears as if imprinted on his forehead.
>Enraptured in the alluring words of a nameless stranger, his chin falls to his palm, fingers cupping his cheek.
>Drawing air in through his nose, a great deluge of air floods from his mouth.
>The mournful sigh is soon followed by a longing tone:
“I wish I could make Bloomy laugh.”
>No sooner does the final syllable exit his mouth than a spark of amber light ignite the room.
>Anon shuts his eyes and presses his fingers to the lids, as if you push the pain from them.
>A moment later, and the pain is gone.
>He ventures another peek, and falls from his chair in shock.
>There, before him, is Apple Bloom herself.
>She takes a long look at him, the interest in her eyes transforming into joy.
>Anon, his mind still fairly empty, clutches onto the last thoughts he had, a fantasy where he told jokes to Bloom.
“A blonde walks into a bar and says ‘ow.’”
> “heh heh heh,”
> she giggles, a quiet little laugh echoing in the otherwise silent room.
>Anon feels his heart swell, the contagious joy of the little filly being the only feeling in an otherwise star struck mind.
>But her joy doesn’t stop here: she sucks in new air and releases it just as quick in a rising crescendo.
“ahaha hahahah hahahah...”
> “hee hee hee hee…”
“AHAHA- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”
>“WAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

I want to see this picture in every thread
>>
File: giggle.gif (2 MB, 480x560) Image search: [Google]
giggle.gif
2 MB, 480x560
>>27701464
>>
File: vidya.png (414 KB, 412x702) Image search: [Google]
vidya.png
414 KB, 412x702
>>
>>27702279
Hey, thats cute af. Got any more? I also specialise in traditional drawings. .
>>
File: Bloom kiss.png (263 KB, 424x434) Image search: [Google]
Bloom kiss.png
263 KB, 424x434
>>27702338
I didn't draw em'. They're just rarities from old "ask me to draw anything" threads on here.
>>
File: Bloom and winona.png (174 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Bloom and winona.png
174 KB, 800x600
>>
File: happy snuggling.jpg (43 KB, 434x306) Image search: [Google]
happy snuggling.jpg
43 KB, 434x306
>>
File: 1179986.png (3 MB, 3500x3282) Image search: [Google]
1179986.png
3 MB, 3500x3282
>>
>>27701275
wait, what exactly? I-i don't want to get into any trouble here.
>>
File: snicker doodle.png (275 KB, 1024x771) Image search: [Google]
snicker doodle.png
275 KB, 1024x771
>>27704206
It's nothing bad. He's just asking if you'd drink her apple juice.
>>
>>27704860
oh. yes. in a heartbeep. from the source.
>>
What kind of cookies do you think applybloom would like as a gift?
>>
File: oreos.jpg (337 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
oreos.jpg
337 KB, 800x1000
>>27706043
Mostly any, I'd imagine.

I'd go with snickerdoodles, though, because they're my personal fave.
>>
File: 1183738.png (367 KB, 733x1000) Image search: [Google]
1183738.png
367 KB, 733x1000
>>
>>27707059
oh god. those eyes and nose and freckles. HNNNNNGH. oh god.
>>
File: ZNDgtBx.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ZNDgtBx.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Hey AB/CMC.

I wrote two stories for RGRE, both of which concern the CMC's and have Applebloom as the leading character. It's been a while since I posted these, but I figured you guys might appreciate them given the content. I know it's generally better to post out the stories, but given the RGRE theme and their length, I think I'll just post my pastebin for the sake of time and safety. Enjoy.

http://pastebin.com/u/tANDghouls
>>
>>27707059
I bet she gives the best fucks
>>
>>27707759
>nuzzling your dick
>rubbing her hair on it
>sitting on your lap and bouncing gently
>never actually getting around to anything all that sexual
>>
File: check those quads.jpg (247 KB, 692x769) Image search: [Google]
check those quads.jpg
247 KB, 692x769
>>27706666
okay satan+1
>>
File: 1130175.png (161 KB, 1108x992) Image search: [Google]
1130175.png
161 KB, 1108x992
>>27707500
Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it.
Just finished reading part one, and I'm enjoying it. Funny stuff.
>>
>>27707500
I remember that story. It was really cute, the ending especially.
>>
>>27707937
Oh man. I like the way you think
>>
>>27708159
Neat, glad you're liking it, and thanks for reading.

>>27708170
Yeeeh, I liked the way they came out well enough. I'm just glad I got some reads desu, but the positive reactions have been some some satisfying icing.
>>
>>27708233
i'm not sure she'd even know what to do
even if you reminded her vagoo was involved she'd just rub it aggressively on your hand
>>
File: candy for the Bloom.jpg (120 KB, 1024x1198) Image search: [Google]
candy for the Bloom.jpg
120 KB, 1024x1198
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 248

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.