[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God, I wish I could become a pony right now. Every night I go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
God, I wish I could become a pony right now. Every night I go to bed with my hands balled up into fists pretending they're hooves and imagining myself as my stallion OC cuddling up with my waifu or the mare OC of someone I met on one of Gmod's pony RP servers after a round of passionate lovemaking (likewise I sometimes like to imagine myself as my mare OC getting rutted hard by some stallion).

It's gotten to the point that I'm looking up magic spells online to do just that despite being highly skeptical of such claims involving magic or the supernatural in general.

How do you cope with having no hooves, /mlp/?
>>
>>27653782
Why are you being unfaithful to your waifu by imagining yourself cuddling up to a mare OC, anon? That's awful. You need to control yourself, dude.
>>
/x/, is that you? Leave while you still can
>>
>>27653782
If you find something successful, do let the guys at PTFG know ^:)
I just hypnotize myself with those audio files to cope.
>>
>>27653782
Hypnosis into the little stallion
>>
>>27653798
Because unlike my waifu, I know for a fact that person's mare OC would at least be attracted to my stallion OC, whereas with my waifu it would most likely be only wishful thinking on my part.

>>27653844
I don't usually go on /x/. That place is spooky. The last time I browsed that board at all was years ago when I made a post asking about the Lesser Key of Solomon aka the Clavicula Salomonis Regis back when I still believed in that crap. Heck I sometimes can't help but recite the kuji-in while walking through a dark room or hallway because my imagination runs wild causing me to believe there are horrendous creatures hiding behind every corner in spite of myself.

>>27653889
Thanks for the tip. Any methods you would recommend?
>>
File: 1462930709593.jpg (20 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1462930709593.jpg
20 KB, 300x400
>>27653782
Go see a shrink. And before I get attacked by all you faggots, you'll never be a pony/fuck one from the show.
>>
>>27653782
Hypnoponies.niceboard.com
Hypnoponies.net

It work, but I hope you don't value your sanity too much...
>>
>>27653925
>Any methods you would recommend?

>>27654156
Go there, sign up for access to the hypno files. If you're really dead set on doing this, keep one thing in mind:

-You have to believe it'll work. Its all in the mind, after all, so casting aside your doubts, while difficult, will help make it more effective in the long run.

-You probably wont get immediate results. It will likely require a regiment of sorts, like taking a few minutes every day to use.

-Dont do it while you're tired. I say it from personal experience, but I find it difficult to not drift straight to sleep while doing a session if I'm too fatigued. You should be relaxed during, but not too relaxed
>>
>>27654108
You may never truly be the little mare, but that doesn't mean you cannot try to take a step closer to it.
>>
File: devil.png (746 KB, 853x1024) Image search: [Google]
devil.png
746 KB, 853x1024
Anon, what would you sacrifice to become a little cute mare? Friends? Parents? Soul?...
>>
>>27653782
This makes you sound very, what's the word? mentally retarded? specially abled? freakish?
Pick whichever you like best, I feel bad for understanding your need for this.
>>27655764
>caring about others.
They'd sell your life the first chance you'd give them.
And why would you need your soul if you were already in heaven?
>>
>>27653925
Why not make your own mare OC? She doesn't even have to be a straight up copy of your stallion OC. She can just be everything you could ever want wrapped up in a great big bundle of wish fulfillment. Hell, she can even be your waifu with a slightly different mane color. There is literally no excuse to ship your self-insert with some other guy's self-insert; that is just plain gay.
>>
>>27653782
Ebn
>>
>>27653782
lel
>>
>>27653782
Literally Autism.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.