[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that Rainbow dash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
knows that celestia is her mother?
>>
File: 1363635145160.jpg (21 KB, 462x465) Image search: [Google]
1363635145160.jpg
21 KB, 462x465
>>27642973
Autism aside, I find the idea of Dash being a secret tomboy princess adorable.
>>
>>27642973
What kind of autistic headcanon is this?
>>
>>27643026
Early brony S1/S2 headcaon; it was quite popular back in the days before Twilight became an all encompassing black hole sue, since dash seemed to be very special (She did the sonic rainboom, a legendary feat, and linked all the mane six together, which, before they started "nerfing" her by showing her to not be that super as a flyer compared to other flyers, seemed extraordinary and godlike.
Plus, her mane is rainbow colored like celestia's, which is one reason the link was made: Legendary abilities plus hair that SLIGHTLY ressembles Celestias== she must be of divine parentage).
>>
>>27643018
That would actually have been a good plot for the pilot; have celestia have a rebellious daughter who hates magic while twilight was more or less an unofficial adopted daughter, with the two having to work together and stop hating each other to save Celestia.
Basically, Liono and Tigra from that thundercats reboot.
>>
>>27642973
>dashfags are this autistic
>>
>>27643411
This
>>
>>27643411
>"my headcanon is less autistic than your headcanon!"
Epin projecting, by the way.
>>
>>27645079
are you saying that its not autistic to think that Celestia is dash's mother and that she's literally descended from divinity?
>>
>>27645094
It's pretty autistic to be on a board about my little pony in the first place.
>>
>>27645109
some autists are more autistic than others though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.