[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coltquest Thread 34
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: ColtQuestThread34.png (100 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread34.png
100 KB, 640x600
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

Previous Thread:

>Emerald sees some potions in the laboratory, but doesn't take any of them.
>Emerald goes into the room with all the jars, but doesn't touch anything.
>Emerald goes into a room with a bunch of metalworking tools and raises the ire of it's guardian.
>Emerald flees into the room with all the weapons, and then ends up finding Joyride and Lord Sepulcher.
>Lord Sepulcher calls the guardian off.
>Emerald leaves, and then listens for a little bit and doesn't hear anything of particular interest to his amulet.
>Emerald hangs around with Ruby for a while, but then night approaches and the zombies start to appear, causing Ruby to flee.
>Emerald finds Ruby in the church, holding a particular book.

Continued in the next post...
>>
>when you're 18 threads behind
FUCK
>>
File: 775.png (164 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
775.png
164 KB, 640x600
>>27642435

Emerald smacks Pip's book out of the filly's hand.

"Ow! Hey!" A muffled voice from the book says, "What was that for?"

Emerald asks if the book did anything to Ruby.

"Uh... No? I just heard it trying to talk to me so I picked it up." Ruby says with a shrug.

"Yeah! I didn't get a chance to do anything!" Pip says, and then after a moments reflection she continues, "I mean I wasn't going to do anything! It's not like she has the key to open the locks anyway."

Emerald glares at the book, not even sure if the demon can see him.

"Uhh... So what's going on here exactly?" Ruby says, utterly confused.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27642489
So Pip, want to go on an adventure with us? We usually have trouble around every corner, which means you'll get free souls and the chance to burn things.
>>
>>27642489
Might as well warn her of the dangers of the book.

And remind Pip that she said all we'd have to do is smash the lock off, or Ruby could possibly even pick it. She's good like that.

Good update image and cute OP image.
>>
>>27642489

explain that Pip is a demon that's bound to the book. She wants to be free. If someone other than us or Greg opens the book Pip might eat their soul. Pip however has offered to tell us what she knows about our amulet if we free her ourself.
>>
>>27642489
Tell Ruby that Pip is a demon, and despite what she might say otherwise, she'd probably love to either possess, or eat her (Ruby's) soul. Or manipulate her into setting her free, which would probably be a mistake that would put everyone in this village in danger.
>>
File: 776.png (149 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
776.png
149 KB, 640x600
>>27642500
>>27642514
>>27642623

Emerald explains who Pipadeaxkor is and what she does.

"So wait, she'll tell you something about the amulet if you get her out of here?"

Emerald nods, and Ruby says, "Well, get her out of here then?"

"Yeah! I'm liking this chick!" The book says from the floor."

Ruby asks Pip if she wants to go out on an adventure, and talks up their exploits a bit.

"Anything is better than here! You wouldn't believe how boring a bookcase is!" Pip says happily.

Emerald pulls Ruby out of earshot of the book and explains who and what the demon is, but Ruby waves her hoof dismissively and whispers,

"So we just 'appropriate' the book, learn what you want once we get back out of the forest, and then give it to Joyride. She'll probably be able to get it back to the undead dude. I don't see the problem as long as we don't actually let her out of the book."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27642679
Ask her how we are going to hide it? Joyride is planning on staying here for the night.
>>
>>27642679

Ask how are we going to smuggle it out?
>>
>>27642679

I think Ruby has the right idea here.

>>27642688

We take it when we leave obviously.
>>
>>27642679

Ask Pip the one question, we didn't ask her last night. Remind her of our agreement.
>>
>>27642679
Greg said demons aren't to be trusted, and I've read stories that said the same thing. I haven't written off stealing the book yet, but I want to talk to Joyride about it before we jump into anything we can't reverse; she'll probably know better on how to handle demons than we do.

If we set her free, she might try to possess you, or eat your soul. Or burn us all up for fun.
>>
>>27642679
Nah. I say we just take the book and keep it. She'll be beneficial for our adventures.

How are we going to raid an insane beehive without something that specializes in fire anyways?
>>
>>27642707
>If we set her free, she might try to possess you, or eat your soul. Or burn us all up for fun.
>>27642679

Remind Pip that if and when we free her not burn us or the village. And to tell us the whole truth.

The same deal from the last night.
>>
>>27642679

Tell Ruby that Joy plans on staying for the night so we can't steal the book just yet. Ask her to be on the lookout for something we can hide the book in. Tell her that we will need to make sure that the demon will be bound to an agreement to not hurt us, to tell the truth, and to not seek revenge.
>>
>>27642679
Ask her if she wanted souls if they have to be pony souls. Seeing as how we are going on adventures, there would be plenty of opportunities for souls. Though we would reserve the right to be very very picky about who's soul you take. That is not something anyone with a beating concious would wield all willy nilly.

Not to mention ask her how she thinks she's gonna get away from LS without raising his ire?

There is always the chance that we could just try to strike a bargain with him to let Pip go. It sounds like she isn't needed anyways.
>>
>>27642805
>bound to an agreement to not hurt us,
or anyone else that isn't trying to harm ruby joy or us. and anyone else we want protected.
>>
>>27642679
Tell her we will have to be careful as this is the undead's "Holy Book" and will not be happy with us if they catch us stealing it.
>>
>>27642679

Tell her last night we kinda agreed to ask her one question and then the rest once she was out. Of course we didn't say yes but...
>>
>>27642901
We should set up the terms of agreement first before we think about agreeing to any contract for her.

Is semen something demons want? Maybe she'd like a sample of Emeralds?
>>
>>27642921
>Is semen something demons want? Maybe she'd like a sample of Emeralds?

If we ask. We should when Ruby isn't there.
>>
>>27642921
Oh my, I like where this is going. And the reson I want to keep her.
>>
>>27642679

Tell Ruby that we need to get Pip to agree to answer our questions then without needing to free her.
>>
>>27642939
Yeah, I would like to show a little tact around Ruby, I do agree.
>>27642949
Just spitballing ideas, she's not a succubus afterall. So it's hard to say if she'll even give a shit.
>>
>Let's trick Pip into a false agreement rather than have her as a traveling companion!

Guys..... I think I would rather have her as a companion. Later on in this quest, we're probably going to run into even more worse things than her.
>>
>>27642679

Tell Ruby that Pip will try not to give us answers unless we free her from the book. We need to somehow to get her to answer our questions without having too.
>>
>>27642679
I agree with Ruby
>>
Inbelieve the book might be LS's pyhlactery, meaning if we free her and the books damaged, he dies.
Might want to add that to list of things not to do.
>>
>>27643141

I haven't thought of that. Hmmm...
>>
>>27642688
>>27642696
>>27642700
>>27642706
>>27642707
>>27642722
>>27642805
>>27642846
>>27642901
>>27642972
>>27643049
>>27643091
Guys. Can we seriously have Pip as a companion?0

If you don't know already, we're going to be running into tons of more threats soon. Avoiding every little thing that could potentially be a risk will get us no where because Fic will always find a way to throw us into a problem.

This however is a risk I'm willing to take because it will help us a LOT in the future.
>>
>>27642679
Ultimately I want to take Pip with us and maybe have sexy times. A flame demon could come in handy for battle, but we must word our agreement very carefully. Not harming anyone or anything we care about or don't want harmed is a 100% must. Otherwise she might just burn everything left and right
>>
>>27643161
>>27643166

Joyride might not let us take her with us and the zombies might go after us to get their "Holy Book" back.

I would love to have her too. But I don't think it's feasible. I think we should get the information from her first and then see what happens.
>>
>>27643190
I'm pretty sure Joyride has a few things that a demon could come in handy for. If Emerald's body fluids can be used for something, then a demon can also be helpful to her in a way.
>>
>>27643190
We could always just watch LS burn, while that might be a dick move depending on who you ask, it would solve some problems too.
>>
>>27643222

Joyride would not be happy though and neither would Lady Elegance.
>>
>>27643258
I was just wondering how Joy would take it, but it's not like LE couldn't be burned too. But honestly that's really only a viable option if you're in the business of being cruel, and I can't say that I am personally.

I don't want Emmy to grow up to be a vicious backstabber, just a clever little sneak.
>>
File: 777.png (93 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
777.png
93 KB, 640x600
>>27642688
>>27642696
>>27642700
>>27642711
>>27642722
>>27642805
>>27642846
>>27643091
>>27643161

Emerald and Ruby return to the book, and say that they'll think of a way to smuggle her out, but they'll be spending the night so they'll worry about it tomorrow.

Pip gives a cheer and a happy "Hooray!" Before her voice is muffled heavily by being placed back in the bookcase.

Emerald, not forgetting the reason he came here in the first place says that the zombies are actually quite nice and she shouldn't be scared of them.

Ruby laughs nervously without looking at Emerald, and then says that she'll give talking to them a shot.

Emerald realizes he could probably hang around with Ruby and the zombies a bit and then go to sleep, unless there is anything else he might want to do.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27643314
We should get some magic practice in before bed.
>>
>>27643322
This. Practice that shield mate.
>>
>>27643314
Let's follow Ruby and quietly discuss details about the how to get info from the book until we meet some undead.
>>
>>27643314

Let's show Ruby the massive library LS has.
>>
>>27643339
And Ruby can help us practice it cause we can't use it on ouselves,(annoyingly enough).
>>
>>27643314

Ask Ruby if she likes comic books.
>>
>>27643314

Tell Ruby about what we know of the wasps Joy is after.
>>
>>27643385
She was homeless and couldn't read until we met her. She probably doesn't even know what a comic book is.
>>
>>27643456
All the more incentive to get her reading, I bet she'd like them.
>>
>>27643456
>She was homeless and couldn't read until we met her. She probably doesn't even know what a comic book is.

She might have looked at the pictures.
>>
I don't think we should be "appropriating" anything... but! If Pip would be happy just taking a trip outside for a while, maybe that would be worth some more info.

Heck, we could try even more: talk to Gregarious and say that Pip is bored in the bookcase and might like being taken for walks or out to feel the sunshine occasionally. If we could arrange it so that Pip's *permanently* less bored, that really ought to be worth something! What do you say?
>>
>>27643575
Man we're never going to see LS again. All we have to do is make an agreement, let Pip burn the book, and we have a cute and powerful companion. It's not like they even use the book anymore it's all for show at this point.
>>
>>27643575
Plausible. But I'd rather ave her as a permanent companion. Her benefits are just too good to pass on.
>>
>>27643604
>Man we're never going to see LS again.

Don't be so sure. He might be a powerful ally later on when facing our step-parents.
>>
>>27643635
I hope it's like one of those video games where in the end, all of your allies and friends appear by your side. It makes me feel so happy.
>>
>>27643660
Then we need to make that happen.
>>
>>27643635
But I don't want him as an ally, he can go shove a bone up his undead ass for all I care.
>>
File: 778.png (123 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
778.png
123 KB, 640x600
>>27643322
>>27643339
>>27643381
>>27643385
>>27643456
>>27643464
>>27643483

Emerald asks if Ruby will help him practice cast the shield spell he just learned. Ruby agrees, and Emerald concentrates on trying to get the shield to stay around longer.

While he tries, Emerald mentions how Lord Sepulcher draws comics, and Ruby says,

"Yeah man, I love comics!"

Emerald looks a bit skeptical, and asks how she could read them if she didn't know how until recently.

"Well I mean, I can kind of figure out what is going on just by looking at the pictures, plus one of the people I used to work with did record keeping, so he'd read me some stuff if I made him treats."

Emerald and Ruby continue to speak while the colt attempts to cast his spells. He starts to feel woozy after a while and decides to stop.

Ruby gives a bit of a yawn.

Perhaps it's time for bed.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27643737

No, sleep. Not yet. Offer to get her some comics.
>>
>>27643737
let's go to LS's library and read some more books while resting. Perhaps show Ruby the drawing room and see if they can give her a comic or two.
>>
>>27643737

Suggest to Ruby that we get some books or comic books and read them together until we fall asleep.
>>
>>27643890
daaaw I vote for this it would be really cute
>>
>>27643890
Me too. This!
>>
>>27643890
>>27643737

Do this FicFic. It would be cute to see them read themselves to sleep together.
>>
File: 779.png (154 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
779.png
154 KB, 640x600
>>27643753
>>27643833
>>27643890

(Last for the night.)

Emerald decides to go and try to find some comics.

The pair head down to the drawing room and see Sepulcher working at his desk with a few other zombie assistants. He mentions that he doesn't have any of his own comics here other than the roughs, but that he has some he purchased to help him understand the "medium" and to give him some inspiration.

Every genre from Adventure to Romance is represented in the comics, and though he has quite a few he doesn't have the entirety of any one series, and many are left on cliffhangers, leading the two to read and read until their eyelids grow heavy and finally close.

---

Emerald wakes up and raises his head. He has trouble seeing anything before realizing his face is stuck to a comic.

Pulling it off Emerald realizes that it was stuck to his face with drool. He hopes Lord Sepulcher doesn't mind.

Ruby is sleeping next to him, though she seems to have avoided faceplanting into the graphic novels, and instead cradling the comic in her hand like a teddy bear.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27644044

Admire Ruby's cute sleeping form. Think about our friendship with her, how we met, her mysterious earring, and how we feel about her now that we know her better.

Then after that. I suppose we should wake her up.
>>
>>27644197
this then we have to go retrieve pip
>>
>>27644044
Hug the emerald.
>>
I hope before we steal the book we're going to try to get Joyride on board. I'm sure she's interested in learning about our amulet too. I want someone who knows more about dealing with demons other than lol theyre bad

Maybe we can even get Sepulch to help us, though I don't care about his opinion so much. He's awakening some paladin-esque feelings in me I never thought I had. Child killer fuck. I almost wouldn't mind coming back and wiping him out if we ever get powerful enough. He let us live and we definitely owe him big time for that, no matter what, but who will he kill if we leave him to his own devices?
>>
>>27645061
>but who will he kill if we leave him to his own devices?

Hopefully very few. It sounds like he mainly kills trespassers and that's about it. I doubt there's many that go to the swamp.

Mainly he's just a retired villain. Won't do evil unless provoked.
>>
>>27645061
>I hope before we steal the book we're going to try to get Joyride on board

>>27644044

I think before we steal it let's see what truths or half-truths Joyride will tell us about the amulet.
>>
File: large[1].png (46 KB, 1216x1024) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
46 KB, 1216x1024
Too any artists out there I would love to see a version of this with Emerald.
>>
>>27645610
*to
>>
>>27645610
Afterglow would be crying
>>
>>27645941

Why's that?
>>
File: 780.png (81 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
780.png
81 KB, 640x600
>>27644197
>>27644530
>>27645061
>>27645082
>>27645119

(One before work!)

Emerald gives a grin and the sleeping Ruby, and then nudges her a few times, trying to get her to wake up. Her only reaction is sleepy grunts, and after a few more prods Emerald almost gets a face full of thrown comic book.

Emerald decides to go and try to sneak Pip out of the library, and quietly makes his way over to the church.

Emerald walks into the office behind the podium, and after making sure the coast is clear takes the holy book and puts it in his bag.

Emerald hears a whispered cry of happiness from the book before slipping it all the way in. He then hesitates.

He then wonders if maybe he should try to talk to Joyride about the whole thing. Maybe she'll help him get it out, or have a talk with Lord Sepulcher to convince him to let her free. He supposes he never did ask Lord Sepulcher to just release Pip either. She doesn't seem very happy here after all.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27647059
talk to LS first but don't show off the book.
I really think its a bad idea to just let this thing free first without getting someone who knows what they're doing.
>>
>>27647059
Take the bag and leave it with Ruby. Leave a note to keep it hidden. Then let's go find Joyride and see what info she'll tell us.
>>
>>27647059
Regardless of whether we should take Pip with us, that book is very important to Sepulcher.
We should ask Joy or him first.
>>
>>27647135
Remember when he mentioned phylacteries?
Those are what protects a linch's soul so they don't die. I think the book is where he keeps his soul.
Otherwise, why waste time contacting a demon to protected it if it's just a lame book.
>>
>>27647161
>Otherwise, why waste time contacting a demon to protected it if it's just a lame book.

The book is supposedly all the details and plans for his followers should he ever leave. Not saying it's not where his soul is kept, but Pip might have ate it by now if it was. Anyway that's what Greg told us about the book.
>>
>>27647185
>but Pip might have ate it by now if it was
I think that would break the rules of the contract somehow and if not it make sense that LS would make a loophole to protect himself.

Despite it haveing have rules to follow for the other zombies a simple rule book could be replaced so it still doesn't need demon protection. That's why I think his soul is inside.
>>
>>27647227
>Despite it haveing have rules to follow for the other zombies a simple rule book could be replaced so it still doesn't need demon protection. That's why I think his soul is inside.

It's a interesting theory with no way to prove it without either asking LS or Pip.
>>
Ya know, Pip is RIGHT there. If you really want to know if his soul is in there, why not ask her right now?
>>
>>27647253
Yeah, we should ask her that, and i'm hesitant about taking the book right at this moment cause if they notice it missing Emerald is gonna be the first one they check and they probably aren't going to be very forgiving a second time.

As much as i'd like to be able to pull this off without help, I think it'd be wiser to use diplomacy to get Pip out. Or at least a lot safer.
>>
>>27647059
Bring the book to Ruby and tell her to keep it hidden.
>>
>>27647059
We should bring the book to a secluded place and talk to Pip about it.

Lay down some ground rules.
>>
>>27647059
Put the book back and go speak with Joyride about it. Bring Ruby, too
>>
>>27647059
ANYTHING that isn't simply taking it.
Go talk to Lord Sepulcher so he can talk some sense into Emerald.
>>
>>27647059

take the book and bring it to Ruby. Wake her up. Tell her to keep an eye on it while we go look for Joyride.
>>
>>27648908
I agree with asking for permission before we do anything, but I think Pip would be a good ally to have. We shouldn't give her back, but we shouldn't steal it or double-cross Pip on the deal we're planning on.
>>
>>27648908
>>27648947

LS will likely say no and keep us from taking it. Joyride would likely back up her old master on this matter and tell Emerald no talking with demons.

However if you really want to see if LS will free her then do it indirectly. Such as talk about how much she want's out of the deal and ask how often the demon has been a use for him.

Don't directly ask him. That won't work.
>>
>>27649023
From the looks of it though, Pip doesn't seem to want much. She said she'd be willing to go on an adventure with us because anything wold be better than the book.
>>
I think Pip will say anything to get out so I don't trust it.
Letting it out will be a bad end or end up getting ponies killed.
>>
>>27649119
>I think Pip will say anything to get out so I don't trust it.
>Letting it out will be a bad end or end up getting ponies killed.

Remember demons in this setting are bound to deals and promises. So if we word things right that will not happen.
>>
>>27648908
Tbh this. Doing something as rash as just taking the fucker doesn't really even fit Emerald's MO if you ask me. Emerald should be smarter than that. I want to speak with Joyride before we do anything. If she says no, THEN maybe we'll have to take the stupid route. Until then, I'd like to try and get her on our side.

>>27649119
It'll be a bad end if we let her out without knowing what the fuck we're doing for sure. We need Joy, Sepulch, or at the very least a book on dealing with demons.
>>
>>27649171
>I want to speak with Joyride before we do anything. If she says no, THEN maybe we'll have to take the stupid route.

We can ask but given her attitudes on making deals with demons she'll probably say no and then that would clue her in on what we are planning on doing.
>>
>>27649237
You've reminded me that there's honestly a few things I've been wanting to ask her for some time, and not just about the book. I really wanna go find her.
>>
>>27647059

Drop the book off with Ruby. Tell her to keep it hidden. Then look for Joy to ask about things like our amulet.
>>
>>27647059

Let's hide it somewhere and look for Joy. See what half-truths she has about our amulet.
>>
How many here ship Emerald with Hope?
>>
>>27650464
Me. We should've chosen to follow her at the beginning of the quest.
>>
>>27650464
I do. Otp all the way
>>
>>27650464
Used to but now I think I sit firmly on team Emby.
>>
>>27650464

She's my first ship, followed by Bo, and then Ruby.
>>
>>27650464
>>27650578
>>27650522
I jokingly support the harem idea as I like to ship a bunch of other characters with others but also with Emerald.

If I have to pick just one it would be Ruby and Emerald and probably won't bail on that choice in the event they turn out to be related.
>>
is there canon color for Hope cutie mark?
>>
>>27650955
I think it's red.
>>
File: 1424667085545.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1424667085545.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>all these people saying leave the book with Ruby
pls be joking
>>
>>27651220
We've already warned Ruby of what might happen if she opens the book. I think we can trust her enough to leave it in the bag.
>>
>>27651395
comrade Ruby is not the one I don't trust
>>
File: 781.png (107 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
781.png
107 KB, 640x600
Let's do this again.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10488176
>>
>>27651971
Joyride cockblocked us last time we did something on our own. I think we should only tell her after the fact.
>>
>>27652052
We didn't really succeed in taking the book before, I can't imagine we'd do so now. Not to mention that would probably make Joy mad on top of it.
>>
>>27652077
Joy is just going to take the book away and give it back to LS if we tell her. She's shown next to no attachment to Emerald and would likely throw us under the bus for shits and giggles.

Making her mad means nothing because she is never really on our side, Though I think we shouldn't tell her at all.
>>
>>27652109
I can't tell where the implying begins or ends in this post.
>>
>>27652109
>She's shown next to no attachment to Emerald and would likely throw us under the bus for shits and giggles.
I don't think you're playing the same quest as I am if you really think that. The fact that she continues to keep us in her company instead of leaving us in the nearest city should be a testament to the fact that she's obviously fond of him at least a bit.
>>
>>27652052
>>27652109
Joy wants to know about the amulet too, I think she will get on board this time. Hopefully we can find her.
>>
>>27651971
If we do talk to Joy about taking the book we have to be subtle like >>27649023 this anon was saying. Ask about demons and making deals and ask about having one as a companion try not to mention taking the book outright. If all else fails though we make a secret deal with Pip and take her with us anyways even if we have to hide her from Joy for a while.
>>
Not trying to defend him, but colt semen is apparently a rare ingridient
>>
>>27651971
I hope this won't be a mistake like _not_ taking the potion was...
>>
>>27652109
>Joy is just going to take the book away and give it back to LS if we tell her.

I agree with this part.

>She's shown next to no attachment to Emerald

But not this part.
>>
File: 782.png (133 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
782.png
133 KB, 640x600
>>27651971

Emerald decides to go and speak with Joyride.

Stepping out of the church, Emerald looks around for his mentor. He wonders if maybe she is down with Sepulcher still, and starts to walk towards the tower.

Emerald sees her sitting near the trapdoor, reading a book. Near her feet is Lady Elegance, seemingly sleeping. It's kind of hard to tell, but he doesn't see those scary, pinprick eyes she usually has visible anywhere.

They must have come out here recently, because they weren't here when he walked out the door the first time to go out to the church.

Emerald wonders what he should say. He doesn't want Joyride taking the book, but he does want her help.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27652623
Quietly say hello to Joyride and ask if Lady E is sleeping.
>>
>>27652623

ask what's she reading and if Elegance is asleep?
>>
>>27652623
Ask her how things went with LS yesterday? I'm sure you both had a lot to talk about. (Try to fish for info on our amulet.)
>>
>>27652623
Ask if Bo and the pirate crew know we are alive?
>>
>>27652623
Touch Lady E
>>
>>27652751
Touch the Joyride.
>>
>>27652623
Ask how she feels about Demons and associating with them; if she asks say that the Holy Book told us we were posessed.
>>
>>27652751
>>27652777
Touch the both
>>
>>27652623
Have a giggle at LE sleeping by Joy and remark that she fucking adores you, Joy.

Ask why she ran off so quick when they got here
>>
>>27652777
>777
My trips shall override it all. We shall touch the Joyride.
>>
>>27652790
>>27652790
Boop Both https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OE8OJCRgCQ
>>
>>27652623
Ask if LE is asleep or something and ask how the conversation with LS went.
>>
>>27652623
Ask if the pirates know we're alive?
>>
>>27652623

Ask what's she reading. Say that we are happy to see her. We missed her.
>>
Ya know, why don't we start off the conversation with an old question never answered.

Why the heck are her eyes only black dots?
>>
>>27652623
>>27652887

Ask why are her eye's different from other ponies?
>>
>>27652887
Well since you bring it up, remark that her eyes look just like Pip's.
>>
>>27652751
>>27652777
>>27652779
Lets boop only Joyride. We do not want LE informing LS of our plans
>>
>>27652623

Ask Joy if we can talk privately.
>>
File: large[1].png (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
174 KB, 1280x720
>>27652982
>>27652751
>>27652777
>>27652813

Careful Emerald, watch who you boop. Your days might be number.
>>
>>27653030
Indeed. Our days will be a number.
>>
>>27653030
>>27653061

oops.

*numbered.
>>
>>27652623

Fic are you asleep?
>>
Fic is ded.
Or passed out drunk.
>>
>>27653603
>>27653334

Darn I was hoping for more tonight.
>>
For a night bump I ask who here ships Bo with Emerald?
>>
>>27654039
I want to but we need to do something other than lewd activities.
>>
>>27654039
I'm not much for gay or anal; so that's a no for me.
>>
>>27654039
I'm honestly quite content with him being with multiple ponies, especially Bo. Shit, I think that for all of Joys hard exterior she's got some shipping potential with Emmy. Though i'm not one for monogamy for myself.
>>
>>27654039
not much one for pederasty
>>
>>27654039
I ship it
>>
>>27654039
Bofags are the cancer that is killing ColtQuest
>>
>>27654553
Agree them and Emeraldfags
>>
>Finally caught up
Ask her about that blowjob
>>
>>27654833
This. Dubs demand it.
>>
File: 783.png (122 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
783.png
122 KB, 640x600
>>27652647
>>27652696
>>27652718
>>27652805
>>27652870
>>27652887

(One before work.)

Emerald approaches with a smile, and comments how he missed her. Also, he asks if Lady Elegance is asleep.

"Kind of. She's not like, unconscious or anything, but her senses are duller and it'd take her a few seconds to react to anything." Joyride says, looking up from her book.

Emerald asks how her and Lord Sepulcher's talk went yesterday.

"It was nice catching up. I didn't even know that old coot was still alive, much less around these parts." Joyride says with her grin.

Emerald asks what they talked about more directly.

"Oh, his projects and what he's been up too recently. When I heard about the comics I thought he went off his rocker, but he's still keeping up with his magic work kind of."

Emerald waits for anything about his amulet, but she either didn't talk about it or doesn't want to say anything about it.

Emerald shifts back and forth between his hooves, and then asks if he can speak to Joyride privately.

"Uh, okay?" Joyride says, closing her book and joining Emerald. The colt walks them up top the watchtower. It's the only place he can be sure no one is listening in.

Joyride looks at the colt questioningly and says, "Well, what's up lil' perv?"

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27655625
Ask Joyride about the amulet. Did LS say anything about it?
>>
>>27655625
Why are your eyes only black dots? Do you know anything about the amulet? Can we take Pip with us? She'll be helpful. When are you going to give me that blowjob you still owe me?
>>
>>27655625
Just tell her everything LS told us about us and the amulet and bring up the symbol we showed Pip.
>>
>>27655660
>>27655625
>>27655672

If we talk about the demon it might be wise to use an analogy while describing the situation. Such as this:

"Suppose there was a bird that met a pony. The pony and bird got along fine and then one day the pony said to the bird. 'Come home with me for I can take care of you and you can help me.'

The bird agreed and allow itself to be put in a cage. Because the pony was it's friend and would be true to his promise. However the pony soon started neglecting the bird. Leaving it all alone in it's cage. The bird is hurt and lonely. The bird wan'ts out of it's cage.

When a passerby comes the bird asks it to free her but the pony that has the bird says no as he is the bird's friend and it is not what he and the bird agreed on.

what should the passerby do?"

This is probably not the best analogy for it. But just an idea I'm throwing out there.
>>
>>27655625

Ask if she has informed Bo and the pirate crew of our survival?
>>
>>27654039
Sensora is creepy, Joy doesn't seem to want romance, and we called Hope "mom" while fucking her. I think Bo is the best option.
>>
>>27655625
Ask her what she would have done with Ruby if he had actually died.

Ask why her eyes look just like a demon's.

Ask if the crew knows we're okay, specifically Bo.

Ask why she ran off so quick when they got here?

>>27656047
Well what's Ruby, chopped liver?
>>
>>27656047
>we called Hope "mom" while fucking her
And this is a negative, how?
>>
>>27656047
>not liking adorkable Sensoria

get out
>>
>>27655625

Ask a little about her connection to LS ask what she would've done if he killed us.
>>
>>27655625

Ask if he said anything about the amulet.
>>
>>27654039
>>27650464

So on the subject of shipping does anyone here ship Joyride?
>>
>>27658180
I doubt it will ever happen
>>
>>27658180
I do, even though she's shown that she's pretty emotionally distant. But then again, I think the's cute with quite a few characters. I'm not really that picky.
>>
>>27658180
Let's not pretend they'd be anything more than fuck buddies.
>>
>>27658245
>>27658180

"Heh, Li’l perv it’s cute of you to ask me out on a date. But I’m no keeper." She gives a smirk. "How about we skip the dinner and go to the real fun part of a date Hmm~?"
>>
>>27658189
This
She's too chaotic neutral to emotionaly invest herself that much in others
>>
>>27658245
Well at least they have potential to be good friends with benefits, right?...
>>
>>27658525
I think so.
>>
>>27655625
Forgot to mention earlier, but if she still has our things, we'd like them back.
>>
>>27655625
Ask if she still has our things.
>>
>>27655625

Ask about her eyes, why they look different? and ask about our belongings, She hasn't gambled them off has she?
>>
Bumpadabmp
>>
>>27654039
I ship Emerald and Sensoria. They're cute together with Sensoria asking Emerald to read for her. Emerald and Ruby seem like a nice fit they cover each other's weakness. One's brash physical fighter, and the other a smart scholar and eventual mage.
>>
bump
>>
>>27661577
Nice! Hope you do more.
>>
>>27655625
Uh Fic? Where are you?
>>
>>27661626
Give the lad a break tonight
>>
>>27661665
True, but it feels weird not hearing a single peep from him.
>>
File: large[1].png (166 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
large[1].png
166 KB, 900x900
Hopefully we shall learn the truth about the locket soon.
>>
Bump before retiring
>>
File: 784.png (110 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
784.png
110 KB, 640x600
>>27655637
>>27655660
>>27655672
>>27657354
>>27658986
>>27659554

Emerald asks if Joyride still has her things.

"Huh? Oh, right, yeah, here ya go lil' perv." Joyride says, pulling out his backpack from under her mantle and putting it at the ground near his feet.

Emerald, a little unsure of how to broach the subject of Pip, instead asks Joyride about her eyes, and why they look different from other ponies.

"Hmm... A sign of my long life you could say. If you are a good enough lil' perv, I might tell you exactly why and how my eyes got like this." She says, pointing a hoof to her face.

Emerald then asks about his amulet, and if Lord Sepulcher said anything about it.

"He had some ideas, yeah." Joyride says, coyly, "But honestly I didn't want to scare you, because the possibility is scary even to me. If I get anymore information on it though I'll be the first to let you know."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27663964
Let's slowly bring up the subject of Pip now.

Tell her we got to talk to a demon called Pip and she told us some helpful things about the amulet. She said that we have a very powerful "good demon" who makes us THINK that our actions are ours and not someone else's.
>>
>>27663964

Ask if the pirate crew and Bo know we are alive?
>>
>>27663964
>"He had some ideas, yeah." Joyride says, coyly, "But honestly I didn't want to scare you, because the possibility is scary even to me.

We've nearly died twice here. I'm sure we can handle a theory or two. Give her a brave face.
>>
>>27663964
>"He had some ideas, yeah." Joyride says, coyly, "But honestly I didn't want to scare you, because the possibility is scary even to me.

I don't think she's going to go with the demon idea.
>>
>>27663964

Indirectly ask about the demon. Perhaps INT to come up with a clever analogy.
>>
>>27663964
>"Hmm... A sign of my long life you could say. If you are a good enough lil' perv, I might tell you exactly why and how my eyes got like this." She says, pointing a hoof to her face.

Would our eyes become like that if we became immortal like you?
>>
>>27663964

Ask about the wasps. Share what we learned about them.
>>
>>27663964
Intimate her for info on amulet.
>>
>>27663997
>>27663964

If we mention the demon to her. Don't reveal that we have it with us right now. That way if she says no she wont take it away from us.
>>
>>27663997
>>27664013
>>27663964

One way to broach the subject is to ask about demons she's had to deal with.
>>
>>27664010
>>27663964

Mention that LS already told us we are being controlled by a demon. So we doubt it can be much worse than that Joy.
>>
>>27664013
>>27664068

I like that idea, that way if she is against it she doesn't know exactly what we are up to.
>>
>>27663964
I want to kiss joy. I want to show her some affection. Eskimo kiss her
>>
>>27664295
I imagine she'd fuss about us getting so touchy feely, but do it anyways. I wanna show the old hag some affection. Especially since we almost didn't get the chance to see her again.
>>
>>27664457
Well, she does owe us a blowjob after all....
>>
File: 785.png (96 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
785.png
96 KB, 640x600
>>27664001
>>27663997
>>27664012
>>27664013
>>27664062
>>27664068
>>27664076

Emerald asks if the pirate crew know he's alive.

"Huh? Oh, I don't know. Probably not? We didn't get the message until we had gotten into port." She says, unconcerned.

Emerald thinks that maybe if he starts by asking her about demons he can broach the subject about Pip, he asks if she has ever worked with demons before.

"Yeah. I dabbled in diabolism for a bit. Not really my thing. I don't really like to depend on others for power, especially when they try to swindle it out of you with tricky wording." Joyride says with a shrug, "Though I'd rather make contracts with demons than with any sort of pony of power... And quite a few demons are more pleasant besides."

Emerald asks why on earth she'd want to make contracts with demons more than ponies.

"So here is the thing, lil' perv. Diabolism 101. Demons can lie, cheat, and steal all they want... Until they have to come to making a contract of any sort. The reasons aren't well understood, but it has something to do with not wanting to piss off an even greater demonic power lest they be destroyed. That's why they try every trick in the book to insert technicalities and vagueness into their agreements." Joyride says with a nod.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27664938
She seems to be very skilled in the art of making deals with demons. We'll definitely need her present for dealing with Pip.
>>
>>27664938
ask what she would have done with Ruby if we had actually bought the farm
>>
>>27664938
If we were to make a deal with a demon, could you help us hash out the deal so we don't get screwed?
>>
>>27664295
>>27664457
>>27664520
This all sounds adorable. Maybe not right this moment, but, Eskimo kiss, boop and then wink and say she still owes us a blowjob.
>>
>>27665039
This.
>>
>>27664938
Then tell her that we might know a demon that can help us get answers about our amulet and help us on our quest.
>>
>>27664938
"So you would know all about how to make a contract with them right?"
>>
>>27664938
>"Huh? Oh, I don't know. Probably not? We didn't get the message until we had gotten into port." She says, unconcerned.

Could you send them a message then. I kinda want them to know.
>>
File: 786.png (67 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
786.png
67 KB, 640x600
>>27664978
>>27665033
>>27665172

Emerald asks, hypothetically of course, if she would help him make a contract with a demon.

"Pfft, what could you possibly want with a demon. Trying to get an Incubus? Or maybe a Tentacle Demon?" Joyride's eyes narrow suddenly and then she says, "This about wanting power to destroy your parents? Because let me tell you Emerald, what they would want for that probably wouldn't be worth it."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27665224

"No, not power. Just information."
>>
>>27665224
HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, no, just some info
Hypothetically, of course
>>
>>27665224
"But what if all they ask for is freedom?"
>>
>>27665224
>Trying to get an Incubus?

Could be fun but that's not what we are seeking right now.
>>
>>27665224
>Trying to get an Incubus?
Joyride I'm not gay, I just suck dick
>>
>>27665224
We're not trying to get power. We're just trying to get her as a companion.
>>
>>27665254
This!
>>
>>27665224
cute poner

>>27665252
an absolutely hypothetical scenario where we could get information on our amulet in exchange for a demon's freedom. Completely hypothetical.
>>
>>27665262
Besides, why just limit yourself to an incubus when you could have a succubus too?

Oh my, that tentacle demon sounds great.
>>
>>27665224
>>27665324
>tentacles
Low tier fetish. What's so good about tentacles? Only one I ever liked was an animation of Rainbow getting plowed by tentacles, but it was more an exhibitionism thing because she was getting it up on stage in front of a crowd.
>>
>>27665333
Ya, that was a nice gif.
>>
>>27665333
They're more or less a living sex toy and I find that neat. Pleasuring you in ways a sex toy could only hope of doing.
>>
>>27665324
>>27665333
>>27665362

>Oh my, that tentacle demon sounds great.

Tentacles is not my thing and they are way overused in porn art.
>>
File: 787.png (121 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
787.png
121 KB, 640x600
>>27665239
>>27665252
>>27665254
>>27665289
>>27665305

(Time for errands. See ya guys later.)

Emerald says this is of course all hypothetical still. He asks what she would think of a demon asking for it's freedom. Maybe a demon who would trade some information for say, a pendant for freedom.

Joyride smirks and says, "Well, I would be very careful about how I would word what sort of questions the demon can and can't answer. I would also say that the hypothetical colt who did this would have to be very sure to word his contract carefully so that said hypothetical demon just turn around and eat him."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>27665822
Say, hypothetically, if this colt was a close friend of yours, would you be willing to help him out with making the terms for the deal? Hypothetically?
>>
File: 4g5445gq45642.png (492 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
4g5445gq45642.png
492 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>27665822
>>27665026
>>
>>27665822
We are not being subtle about this in the SLIGHTEST.
>>
>>27667250
Yeah, she caught on pretty quickly, I don't think we even tried to be subtle. Our tongue wasn't even close to being silver this time.
>>
>>27667389
Well, it's not really something that we could keep subtle easily.

It's like telling someone something dangerously important. You can't really do anything but flat out say it.
>>
>>27667448
Well she didn't seem miffed by the idea, so that's a good sign. But we coulda made some bs up about it being in a story we read and it made us wonder what she thought about the whole thing. As to not give away our plans so much. I suppose it probably doesn't matter at this point though.
>>
Boop
>>
Not seducing the undead chimera lady? 0/7, unimmersed.
>>
Bump from ButtQuest Emerald.
>>
>>27668677
I think she's too smitten with Joy to even entertain the idea.
>>
>>27668684
I'm not down with the CYOA scene so I don't know what ButtQuest is, but neat. Looks like a teenage Em, maybe older
>>
>>27668762

It was a humor cyoa about a couple of foals planning sneaking into Canterlot and grab the butts of the princesses.

https://www.anonpone.com/butts/

As to how it relates to Emerald Jewel. Emerald has moved to ponyville and settled down to a quiet life after his adventures and had sex with a pegasus name Sundancer (Who was also a different cyoa character who was raped as a foal. Plus had to murder others) and thus became the father of a pegasus daughter named Dawn.
>>
>>27668684

sadly this is a wip. It would be cool to see someone finish this piece.
>>
>>27668822
>Sundancer
Anon, may you tell me which quest this character comes from?
>>
>>27668839

I think she's from Just Another Day as a side character. She wrecks the hotel at some point I think and ko's a number of the patrons.

Just another day is a drama cyoa about a pony running a hotel in Ponyville and all the adventures and misadventures that happen while doing so.

https://www.anonpone.com/anotherday/
>>
>>27668870
Oooh. I remember now. You mean Sundance, not Sundancer. I already played that quest.

Sadly it's probably gonna be on eternal hiatus because we couldn't make up our mind for a final wish.
>>
>>27668822
>>27668839

So you could say that Emerald and Sundancer bonded over their experiences of being raped as children.
>>
>>27668888
>You mean Sundance, not Sundancer.

I've seen her tagged as both. Sorry. Never played JAD
>>
>>27668888
>>27667615
>>
>>27668944
Ya, I meant that we'll probably waste the whole thread on arguing what we should do for our final wish.
>>
>>27668677
I wish you hadn't put the idea out there

I am with >>27668717 that it seems in poor taste to try anything after she has expressed such strong feelings for Joy.

I kinda want to ask her or Joy about the logistics of the act but I worry we might not be able to handle the answer.
>>
>>27669328
Aw come on I'm sure Emmy wants to bone her or is at least curious how the act is performed.
>>
Well, night! Keep this bumped.
>>
>>27665822
I hope nothing bad happened to Fic. Bed time bump
>>
>>27665822
What exactly were LS idea about the amulet because apparently we're possessed according to him.
>>
Nein
>>
>>27670431
I am curious if the theory that the amulet contains essentially the in universe equivalent of legion to represent the anons in the threads will pan out.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.