[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't watched mlp since In Our Town part 2. Can anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
I haven't watched mlp since In Our Town part 2. Can anyone give me the gist of whats happened since that episode?
>>
>>27639960
If any of you are wondering why, it's because I thought what I liked was not good for me, but I've realized later that liking mlp was the only time I was happy
>>
>>27639960
Sure man. Here's a quick summary for you:

Tiny pastel ponies have adventures in a fantasy setting. They learn about friendship and laughter. Sometimes there are problems they have to overcome but at the end of the day everyone is happy.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>27639960
>spoonfeed me
Kill yourself.
>>
>>27639976
>mlp
>fantasy setting
>>
File: cancer.png (25 KB, 1098x848) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
25 KB, 1098x848
>>27639960
>>
>>27639993
I'm sorry, I forgot that talking ponies exist in real life. My bad.
>>
File: 1465660763323.png (122 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
1465660763323.png
122 KB, 460x350
>>27639960
the show went downhill
>>
>>27639960
watch it and judge for yourself faggot

>>27640005
also this
>>
>>27639960
Time travel shenanigans. Starlight learns the magic of friendship. Her damage was that she never made friends because they'd eventually abandon her to live their own lives.

Preparing kids for a disappointing life after graduation.
Reunions. Existentialism. Sacrifices. Work-Life Balance. Parental Validation. Codependency.
Episodes have been getting a little too real lately. I half expect an episode dealing with death soon. "Goodbye Granny Smith"
>>
>>27639960
Starlight gets redeemed, now is part of the Mane 7, but suffers from a poorly underdeveloped backstory that makes her actions look childish at best. That being said, Starlight still has her adorable design, and I feel that the writers are handling her character well despite the backstory. I gave Glimmer a fair chance and really like what is going on so far. From what I gather, most people don't seem to be talking about it much, with the exception of a few youtubers.
>>
Anybody who responds to this thread with anything but "fuck off" is a faggot
>>
>>27639960
Absolutely nothing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.