[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't Minuette Pinkie's friend? What a bitch, can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: MinuetteAndTwinkleshineSnub.png (1 MB, 1655x684) Image search: [Google]
MinuetteAndTwinkleshineSnub.png
1 MB, 1655x684
Isn't Minuette Pinkie's friend? What a bitch, can't even give her recommendation the time of day.
>>
>>27634171
>S6
>expecting continuity/consistency from the new writers and animators
Why are you surprised?
>>
>>27634171
They've only met like twice.
>>
>>27634197
Even so they're better acquainted than every other pony in Canterlot.
>>
>>27634171
They snub the other pony, not pinkie, you could say they didn't see her. You could also say that song and dance numbers don't count as cannon reality or whatever. But really you could say that the animators don't bother with continuity that only autists like us would notice.
>>
>>27635221
>>27634171 (OP)
>song and dance numbers don't count as cannon reality or whatever
what about that time in Somepony to watch over me when the CMCs were about to sing before scootaloo interrupted applebloom because they didn't have time for a song?
>>
>>27635251
Don't forget when everyone was surprised how well Fluttershy was singing when they overheard her singing Music in the Treetops.
>>
>>27635251
The show has both diegetic and nondiegetic songs, depending on what works best for the story.
>>
>>27635251
>>27635443
I don't get how the fuck you all remember everything that happens in seemingly every episode.
>>
>>27635825
I get a kick of being a repository of seemingly useless pony knowledge. Though, recently it's been getting a bit more difficult. There's 129 episodes now afterall.
>>
>>27634171
when the menu is just not right
>>
>>27634171
>Isn't Minuette Pinkie's friend
more like acquaintance.
>>
>>27634171
>S6
>expecting continuity/consistency from the new writers and animators
Why are you surprised?
>>
>>27634194
This
>>27638068
And this too
>>
>>27634171
BG pony appearances are not specified in scripts, they just say "Background Unicorn" or whatever and the animators just throw in whatever.

They should not be taken at face value when they don't even have dialog. Otherwise most of Twilight's classmates were simultaneously adults and kids when she was a filly (Cutie Mark Chronicles vs Amending Fences)
>>
>>27637382
fuck off ghost
>>
>>27634194
>Seasons 2+
>expecting common sensical quality out of mentally retarded dudebro autist who played executive all his life.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.