[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that tiny useless horn Starlight confirmed again to be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: horn.png (585 KB, 1280x675) Image search: [Google]
horn.png
585 KB, 1280x675
>that tiny useless horn

Starlight confirmed again to be a shit tier unicorn
>>
File: 1427079307104.gif (3 MB, 796x448) Image search: [Google]
1427079307104.gif
3 MB, 796x448
>>27633902
SHE'S SO FUCKING BALD
AAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
Pretty sure it's perspective and she's just behind Twilight a bit.
>>
So are we all just not gonna point out that Twilight's horn is only bigger because she's an alicorn?
Meaning that it's stupid to compare them?
>>
>>27634352
t. hornlet
>>
>>27634352
no, because replying seriously means you fell for a shitty bait and should leave /mlp/ until you're over 18
>>
>>27633902

I want to suck her cute little horn
>>
>>27633902
It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it
>>
>>27634713
t. redditlord trying to fit in
>>
>>27635259
this

to be honest
family
>>
>>27633902
I need to suck on Twilight's long, powerful horn until she fills my mouth with her virile magicum.
>>
>>27633902
How can she even compete with the BPH?
>>
>>27633902

Do you guys think in the pony society mares are judged by the size of their horns just like men are in the human world by the size of their penises?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.