[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't Cheerilee gotten a solo episode yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (355 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
355 KB, 1280x720
Why hasn't Cheerilee gotten a solo episode yet?
>>
>background pony
>getting an episode
>>
>>27630759
Because she is already a complete character. She has essentially no flaws to make a plot upon.
>>
>>27630770
>What was Slice of Life
>>
File: i'm going to kill you.png (462 KB, 640x906) Image search: [Google]
i'm going to kill you.png
462 KB, 640x906
>>27630774
I don't know about that one. She doesn't seem very happy or fulfilled to me.
>>
>>27630774
But she's an earth pony. That's a pretty big flaw
>>
File: Cheerilee 6.png (136 KB, 333x353) Image search: [Google]
Cheerilee 6.png
136 KB, 333x353
When was the last time any of us spoke to one of our old school teachers?
Probably a long time ago, if ever.
It's a pretty thankless job I think, but I'm sure Cheerilee has made her peace with that and is content to watch her students do great things with the knowledge she instilled in them.
She doesn't need her own episode because every victory for the CMC and her students is also a victory for her.
>>
She's on the scrap heap, along with everything else forgotten about from the first season.

>>27630774
Also, I'm fed up with the idea that a character's episode has to reveal some inner secret or character flaw or some such horseshit.
>gigantic fucking spiders take up residence in the school building
>Cheerilee wants them gone because they're a distraction and seriously, spiders?
>some shrill stereotype wants them to stay. hell, re-use Tree Hugger because tee hee hello bronies remember her?? ;)
i don't fucking know. fuck this shit. everything's shit and i hate it
>>
The Hearts & Hooves day episode with Big Mac is probably the closest we'll ever get.
>>
>>27630759
She'll get an episode when Celestia does.
>>
>>27630770
Why is that weird? AJ gets them all the time.
>>
As far as minor characters go, it does seem like Cheerilee got a bit more development. At least in seasons 1 and 2. I think it would be nice to see more of her again.

>>27630935
This. Characters don't need to have their flaws under a microscope and have them resolve their problems at the end of every episode. External conflicts can make for good storytelling too.
>>
I want a flashback episode of Cheerilee partying in the 80's
>>
>>27630759
Big Mac already cucked her with Marble so there is no point in showing her or developing her in any way.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.