[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What classic game would make best for a Pony game? Like basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
What classic game would make best for a Pony game? Like basically take the core game mechanics, undress it, and make it MLP
>>
Fallout
>>
GTA: San Andreas.
>>
>>27629796
Paper Mario.
I always felt the Mario RPGs have the same kind of atmosphere and humor.
>>
>>27629796
Sims
>>
>>27629796
I'd like it to be one of the worlds in Kingdom Hearts, but a fighting one, not the singing musical Little Mermaid one in 2.
>>
>>27629961
This
>>
File: 1464492708762.gif (3 MB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1464492708762.gif
3 MB, 350x280
>>27629796
Okami

Just make the main way of fighting (brushwork) unicorn spells.
>>
Depends.
I'm making roguelike mods on my launch breaks.
>>
Not sure it's "classic", but something like Dwarf Fortress. Build a little town, micromanage all your ponies, assign them to different jobs to maximize their happiness.
>>
>>27629823
This.
>>
Date simulators.It's the only right answer.
>>
>>27629796
RuneQuest
>>
>>27630085
I used to have a das beer boot
>>
I've been thinking about the MLP CCG, and how it's a bit flawed in the design, since a game based upon MLP should really be cooperative instead of competitive. I was thinkling something like a cooperative CCG, where you customize your character, and then go against challenges of a chooseable difficulty.
>>
I want to see a horse game where the main mechanics are exploration, making/keeping friends, and conversation puzzles like the ones in DE:HR. Except, you know, less dark.
>>
>>27629961
>>27630075
https://mpp64.deviantart.com/
project died sadly :/
>>
>>27629966
there would be some low-quality comedic bedsheet-ruffling whenever the poners decide to sex
>>
Legend of Zelda
>>
>>27635859
That exists: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yotesgames.training&hl=en
>>
Animal Crossing. Would be enjoyable, and Hasbro wouldn't be able to complain that it's not for kids.
>>
>>27637007
This or harvest moon/rune factory if you want some tame combat and romance.
>>
Harvest Moon for the SNES.
>>
>>27629796
Harry Potter, Spyro, Dalmatians 101, Legend of Zelda, Rayman and every Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar, Warner Brothers video game adaption.

The fact most of these retarded teens keep suggesting bullshit like party-based RPGs, point and click, turn-based, fallout, gta, bullshit garbage without any sense is a testament to its autism.

>>27629983
Kingdom Hearts was actually fun, but once again that's because Disney specialized in above average entertainment.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.