[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rarifags say she is the most complex, three-dimensional and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: rarafags btfo.jpg (132 KB, 569x960) Image search: [Google]
rarafags btfo.jpg
132 KB, 569x960
>Rarifags say she is the most complex, three-dimensional and most versatile character in the show, which should include being able to cause conflict
>Rarity causes conflict in latest episode, which is understandable as she is into fashion and knows nothing about the food industry
>Rarifags scream OOC because she wasn't a perfect pony who does everything right the first time, implying she isn't a complex, three-dimensional or versatile character.

Can you Rarifags make up your minds please
>>
They're not really the same situation, especially cause rarity didn't *invent* the trend
>>
>>27628164
I should have said pic not necessarily related.
I just thought it was funny even though i don't really think it's true myself.
>>
>>27628107

I didn't have a problem with Rarity's actions from an IC/OOC standpoint, but I did feel that the episode had an uninspired conflict we'd already seen before.
>>
File: 577517.jpg (46 KB, 574x616) Image search: [Google]
577517.jpg
46 KB, 574x616
>there are people who legitimately deny that Rarity was completely in the character
>>
>>27628107
Following a trend =/= making the same dress hundreds of times everyday
>>
>>27628107

Rarifags are just hyper defensive and and a lot of them are bitter at the rest of the fandom for some reason.
>>
>>27628107
It doesn't make sense to me that she doesn't like the designer food, but still wants them to make it.
>>
>>27632441
>bitter at the rest of the fandom for some reason.
Probably cause it took a really long time for the rest of the fandom to appreciate Rarity in any way and slut/whore memes still run rampant.
>>
>>27628107
Reminds me of the twifags who flipped their shit when twilight wasn't a "do-no-wrong perfect Mary Sue" in No Second Prances.
>>
>>27633282

I kind of blame it on Rarity basically being sidelined during the entire peak of the fandom. Once she started getting focus again after 2 damn years in S4 she began go shoot up the ranks pretty fast.
>>
>>27628107
I want to fuq this hore
>>
>>27633289
Not a Twifag but she lost all character development and forgiveness to Trixie in that episode for the sake of the plot.
>>
>>27633282
I've noticed that whore meme doesn't seem to have much of an affect on Rarifags like it used to, probably because of how overused it is. It seems like it's become second nature for them to just ignore it rather than react.
>>
File: 1462265619592.jpg (13 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1462265619592.jpg
13 KB, 307x352
>>27633282
>caring about what other thinks of your waifu
>>
>>27633954

I think it's because at this point who DOESN'T have a derogatory meme asociated with them?

>>27633282

Man just be happy you guys aren't the Apple or Spikefags, the fandom STILL Doesn't appreciate ether of them in any way. Honestly Im pretty sure Rarifags are actually one of the larger groups nowadays.
>>
>>27633282
Dash = Top Cunt
Rarity = Slut
Twilight = Mary Sue
Pinkie = Dead and replaced by a clone due to her obnoxious nature
Fluttershy = Episodic Reset for character progression
Applejack = Literally Who

Everyone gets memed on for one reason or another.
>>
>>27628107
Episodes where Rarity demonstrates a flaw and generates conflict in a way that is not out of character
>Green isn't Your Color
>Sisterhooves Social
>Inspiration Manifestation

Episodes where Rarity is completely out of character so for the sake of generating the kind of conflict that plot wants.
>Spice up your Life

Hope that clears things up OP.
>>
>>27634344
>Rarity has an obsession with the Canterlot Elite
>Knows nothing/doesn't cares all too much about the professional food industry
>Father and daughter want customers and tell Rarity that Canterlot ponies only go to restaurants that have a three hoof rating from a Canterlot elite critic
>Rarity decides they should comply to what the Canterlot elite critic likes to get rating from critic which will in turn get them customers
>Rarity decided it was best to follow trends in field she didn't know all too much about that were set by people she admired

What's OOC?
>>
>>27634344

How does Rarity actually generate a conflict in Inspiration? Well in a way that is ether in or out of character, she's high on dark magic for 80% of that episode so she isn't really herself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.