[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite map episode? Mine is Gauntlet of Fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: The_Cutie_Map_MLP.png (158 KB, 417x238) Image search: [Google]
The_Cutie_Map_MLP.png
158 KB, 417x238
What is your favorite map episode?
Mine is Gauntlet of Fire
>>
Fuck you and your map, Hasjew.
>>
>>27622822
There should be an episode on the map dedicated to one of the best and most important characters in the show: Starlight Glimmer.
>>
It might just be me, but I think the map has been nothing but wasted potential.

They could have had the Mane Six travel to locations we've never seen before, and learn more about other species, but so far, the only map episode to do that was Lost Treasure of Griffonstone. The locations they've gone to instead are ones we've seen before (Canterlot and Manehattan), or a new location, but with more ponies (Starlight's Village, and the Smokey Mountains).
>>
>>27622962
I don't think the writers are that creative with world design.
>>
>>27622962
What other sentient species can they add?
>>
>>27622962
FUCKING THIS
THE SEASON THEME IS EXPLORING EQUESTRIA
>>
>>27623056

I can't believe how hard they've dropped the ball on the map and the "Explore Equestria" theme.

As good as this show is, it's terrible at worldbuilding.
>>
>>27623045
They can make them up.
>>
>>27622822
Really the only good one was Lost Treasure of Griffonstone
>>
>>27622822
The Map had 0 to do with that Episode. Hell, it wasn't even working after Starlight took her raging chronocock out of it last season.
>>
File: bait.webm (3 MB, 1075x600) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
3 MB, 1075x600
>>
>>27623084
this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.