[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the current writers suck so much, then why not hire fans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
If the current writers suck so much, then why not hire fans?
>>
>>27617906
We already had this conversation, OP

The fans suck. No more than the writers. It's like replacing dog shit with cat shit.
>>
>>27617906
>writerS
only one writer sucks ass
>>
>>27618088
Differentfag here, but I disagree.

Hasbro/DHX has never spent money on anyone talented to write their 22 minute toy commercials.
Yes, that does include Faust.
>>
I could be a good director, but not a writer.

Writing takes some creativity, intelligence and experience to write properly.
Of course for a 8-12 year old's show you can write in anything. Especially for a cheap slice of life.

If you want better writing like say The Last Airbender then you'll need some actual talent.
>>
You mean why not hire good writers, op.

Because a good one costs more than 5 animators put together.
>>
The better question is: Why even hire writers if the executive producer gets all the say in the writing meetings without any inputs from the writers he hired.
>>
>>27618262
Then literally why the fuck do you watch the show if you hate ALL the writers?
>>
>>27618949
Not that guy, but for me, it's the only thing out there, so I'm stuck with it.
>>
>>27617906
If you want it done so badly, do it. Don't keep reposting threads about it.
>>
>>27617928
They could be better.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x172
>>27617906
Wouldn't a ventilation system help to keep them cooler more?
>>
>>27617906
If you're a faggot , the why aren't you sucking dicks?
>>
>>27617906
I used to say it's because the official writers like the CMC and dislike Spike more than most here, but that seems to have changed, with this season. So sure, why not?
>>
>>27617906
Because then endless tasty E-Drama. even moreso if they fuck up hardcore and write a shit episode.
>>
>>27620472
>help to keep them cooler more
Words are hard to speak English?
>>
>>27622654
U fag fag fag lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.