[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's summer >Wave of 13yo's with nothing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Horse.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Horse.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
>It's summer
>Wave of 13yo's with nothing to do all day
>Post quality plummets

Whelp. See you guys in fall. I need a break from this place for a while.
>>
>>27610758
>plummets in summer
i have bad news friend. its been plummeting since early last year.
>>
>>27610758
See you tomorrow
>>
>>27610758
>announcing your leave as if you actually matter
Nobody fucking cares. You hold no importance to this board whatsoever. Maybe if you contributed something useful instead of complaining then the board would be of better quality. NEET faggots like you who can't be bothered to do anything for themselves need to stop.
>>
>>27610791
>You hold no importance to this board whatsoever
but hes Anonymous. thats like, 95% of this board.
>>
>>27610808
Exactly, so one anon does not make any difference. Nobody will remember if he was the same guy they gave (you)s to in another thread. He is not worth anything.
>>
>>27610815
if Anonymous leaves, the board will be empty.
>>
>>27610766
People have been saying this since this boards inception. Every single year is the new year "the fandom has officially died". Shut up

The truth is this board has always been shit and full of mostly shitty people, we all just associate good times with the past after things have gone down
>>
>>27610830
Or you know, it will continue playing host to every other anon.
>>
>>27610832
>People have been saying this since this boards inception
you havent been here since the boards inception.

>>27610836
you missed the joke. it was an obvious joke, and you missed it. twice.
>>
>>27610872
I didn't miss it, it just wasn't funny.
>>
>>27610791
>beating the new maymay in where it doesn't even belong
Please join OP on your way out.
>>
>>27610877
>I didn't miss it
based on your replies, you really did.
>>
>>27610872
>you havent been here since the boards inception.
Yes I have. As early as s3 people have been screaming FANDOM IS DEAD, I'M LEAVING THE FANDOM

You doomsayers are just attention whores who don't want to discuss the show but want attention from the board anyway, fuck off.
>>
>>27610942
Or maybe I was deliberately ignoring the joke because it wasn't funny.
>>
File: af7.png (379 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
af7.png
379 KB, 450x338
>>27610758
>Wave of 13yo's with nothing to do all day

what's so wrong with that?
sometimes we can get a good laugh out of it
>>
>>27611002
*slaps your ass*
>>
>>27610958
nope, you simply didnt grasp the simple concept. great damage control though.
>>
>>27610777
I want Australians to leave
>>
>>27610758
I haven't noticed a change, apart from a handful of faggots who think suggestive images aren't allowed.
>>
File: crystals1986 shiggy.jpg (214 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
crystals1986 shiggy.jpg
214 KB, 960x686
>>27611244
tee hee goodbye page 9
Really? You haven't noticed faggots posting ellipses like they get paid to do it?
You haven't noticed how much damage control they engage in when they step in shit?
>>
File: ZZ3zLX7.jpg (73 KB, 724x620) Image search: [Google]
ZZ3zLX7.jpg
73 KB, 724x620
>>27610758
>Post quality
>>
>>27610758
Here's a surprise for you, my man
kids don't just browse the internet in summer
and this board is regularly occupied with underage faggots
it's just that the label for them changes from newfag to summerfag
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.