[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pony Traditional games! /ptg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Just what it sounds like. Post/discuss /tg/ related stuff that you can't usually talk about because it's pone. MLP characters in WH40K? Maybe Spike is in your D&D campaign? Cool images of pones playing tabletop? Whatever suits your fancy!
>>
File: Worst Character.png (74 KB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
Worst Character.png
74 KB, 400x576
>>27604735
LOL the pic.
Spike doesn't get to play. He's still the servant.

Now go unclog the toilet, lizard-slave...Rarity just dropped a massive deuce in there.
>>
I run a D&D 3.5 Equestria campaign.

That shit is surprising violent.
>>
>>27604902
>I run a D&D 3.5 Equestria campaign.
Shit sounds cool, Only played one "Campaign" but shit was casual as fuck with an actual autist as the DM that was a "No fun allowed" kind of guy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLaXJ1R8R2s
>>
>>27604902
>3.5
I can't even escape you faggots on other boards.
>>
File: 1421084562646.jpg (185 KB, 909x835) Image search: [Google]
1421084562646.jpg
185 KB, 909x835
/tg/ laughs
>>
File: 1465079234004.png (113 KB, 1851x864) Image search: [Google]
1465079234004.png
113 KB, 1851x864
>>27604975
Post the good shit man.
>>
>>27604902
Currently running a 5e Equestria campaign with some players I met here. It's fun as fuck, totally recommend it.
>>
>>27604924
Ooooh, you have a That Guy story in /tg/ thread its like I'm home.
Tell us about That GM.
>>
Blazing Dawn remains.
>>
>>27604948
Whenever you read 3.5 assume they mean 3.5 homebrewed into something playable. Would!d you prefer GURPS?
>>
>>27605156
Not much of a story but here it is
>Be me a 2-3 years ago in high school
>Don't have many friends so I had quite a bit of free time
>Think "Hey, why not see what after school shit I can do"
>Look around and find out that there is a "Gaming Club" starting up soon and all games are good to play
>Well the name sounds awful but whatever
>Ask around and find out that the guy running the club and DMing is a well known spaghettimancer, cringeworthy nerd with aspergers
>Well fug
>I'm gonna try it anyway
>Days later when it starts I find out that a few of my friends were trying it out too
>We start and I play as a warrior with full plate, sword and shield
>One friend plays a dragon hatchling
>Campaign isn't too bad but is taken casually since we were playing in a fucking classroom after school
>Most of the time the players were making jokes or not being too serious the DM would freak out and tell us to stop
>Of course that didn't discourage us from playing
>Hijinks ensue, for example
>I use my strength to launch the hatchling towards enemies in which he shreds to bits with claws and teeth
>We stop at a town's tavern to restock supplies
>The owner has some livestock out back
>We buy a goat for food for the dragon hatchling
>Friend proceeds to say "Thanks Mister!" in a child's voice and promptly tears the goats head off and devours it in but a few bites

>Eventually the DM gets annoying enough to where we stop caring about what he bitches about
>Semester ends and I, along with other people, don't show up for the rest of the year

He would stop me in the halls or class and ask me about what and when the next game will be and I just kind of played it off and haven't seen him since
>>
>>27605514
That was the extent of my D&D first hand exprerience
>>
>>27605202
Damn straight, Anon. My group and I spent hours Homebrewing that shit into something nice and pretty before we played it.
>>
How long does a campaign aproximately last?
>>
>>27605629
However long you want as I understand
Including the actual desire to okay of course
>>
>>27605629
Until ~75% of the group begins to not show up on the regular.
>>
>>27605202
In fact I would prefer GURPS, despite the memes of it on /tg/
>>
>>27605629
I've never finished any of mine.
My friends weren't as invested as I was.
>>
>>27607659
That sucks Anon, I hope you see better luck in the future. I've finished several myself, but my friends are rather psychotic about the game just like me
>>
In our Only War campaign we have several characters as NPC's that are based off pones, like Coco, Rarity, Twist, ect.
>>
Wasn't there a licensed mlp pnp rpg being released by Riverhorse or something like that?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.