[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AOYC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Quest.jpg (149 KB, 945x729) Image search: [Google]
Quest.jpg
149 KB, 945x729
You wake up in a strange place.
You don't know where you are, but you hear strange sounds of gurgling, growling, scratching on trees.
And even in the few areas without noise you get the sense you are being watched.

What will you do?
>>
>>27593071
Pull out mah dick and start waving it around to scare away predators.
>>
File: 1176.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1276) Image search: [Google]
1176.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1276
>>27593092
You attempt to pull out your dick only to discover it's lack of presence anywhere on your body.

This area doesn't feel safe. Though you don't hear the sounds getting any closer, it does make you uncomfortable.

The cold air of the forest feels cold on certain parts of you without fur.
You wish you were at home sipping a nice cup of tea.
>>
>>27593198
Take a nap.
>>
>>27593198
do a little dance
>>
>>27593198
>You attempt to pull out your dick only to discover it's lack of presence anywhere on your body.

0/10, unsubed.
>>
>>27593743
>>27593775
>>27594439
>Well, you're in the middle of the woods, you're pretty sure it isn't safe here, but what better time is there for a nap to help you mull things over?

>You rest upon the ground. It's not comfortable but you're able to settle yourself.

>A few minutes passes and the noises around you seem to fade away into nothingness.

>The nightmare shall soon be over as you prepare to dream.

>Suddenly a sharp sound of hoof upon dirt is near you.
>You jolt up to see perhaps the most horrifying thing you've ever laid eyes on.
https://data.desustorage.org/mlp/image/1457/72/1457729525024.png

>It clicks its tongue making indistinguishable noises before jumping at your throat and strangling you.
>You writhe around as you feel your neck being crushed.
>It's eyes so cold as it maintains a callous grin.

>And then everything fades to black.
>>
You wake up in a strange place.
You don't know where you are, but you hear strange sounds of gurgling, growling, scratching on trees.
And even in the few areas without noise you get the sense you are being watched.

What will you do?
>>
>>27594632
Hang myself.
>>
>>27594659
>It occurs to you, you're probably going to die in this forest, why not just kill yourself and get it over with.

>You look around for rope but can't seem to find any.

>With no sense of purpose you meander aimlessly in one direction.
>Perhaps your paranoia is unfounded as you've yet to find a creature that can kill you.

>As you're walking along in the endless forest you see a small flying creature.

>It looks like a quadrupedal pixie.

>"Hello there, my name is Jade. I'm terribly lost and I can't seem to find my way home."
>>
>>27594709
Ask her for a rope.
>>
>>27594709
well, that makes two of us then. Ask to join party for the time being
>>
File: 1459205901661.jpg (8 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1459205901661.jpg
8 KB, 229x220
>>27595008
Kek
>>
>>27595100
I wount let the master derail our story flow.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.