[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 17
File: large.png (1 MB, 1002x1002) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1 MB, 1002x1002
>S6
>Show is winding down and beginning to get ready to end
>6 year long ride
>Celestia has NEVER had an episode
>Celestia WILL NEVER have an episode

Must suck for Sunfags...
>>
>>27582952
>she's not at risk of being shipped and ruined
Wish I was a sunfag
>>
File: i should've gotten the abortion.png (538 KB, 492x665) Image search: [Google]
i should've gotten the abortion.png
538 KB, 492x665
>>27582966
this

>tfw lovefag
>>
>>27582952
Shh, no tears, only dreams now, anon.
M. A. Larson said we'll finally get Celestia's episode for the 1000th episode
>>
I want to saddle Celestia up and ride her around in public in front of her subjects, a smug grin on my face as I squeeze her sides gently with my spurs and give her a couple taps with my riding crop, hearing a wet, muffled squelch from her mare parts as she clamps her tail tight against her rump in humiliated arousal
>>
>>27582952
episode, probably not.

movie, probably.
>>
File: image.png (184 KB, 318x341) Image search: [Google]
image.png
184 KB, 318x341
>>27582983
>implying comics are canon
>Lauren's word is canon
>>
>>27582966
>I wish I was a sunfag so I could never see my favorite horse or get even the barest of glimpses into her personality
>>
>>27582952

>beginning to get ready to end

It will never, get over it
Since S3 we discovered that Hasbro only sees money on this show and writers must obey orders or they are fired
The worst thing is that we all will see how our waifus will degenerate and only get worse and worse
>>
>>27585127
Not being able to go a day without being reminded by the frequent shipping here that nobody at all disagrees with that the pony I love most was last seen being ship-teased, at least by the animators, makes me unable to relax anymore, when it comes to this show. Yeah, I'm thinking that having a background character with a large, dedicated following doesn't sound so bad, right about now, when nobody can tell what the hell the show-runner and writers are even thinking.

I'm just in a stupid mood. I know we all have our fair share of bummers.
>>
>>27582952
>Ending.
Will you stop acting like Hasbro put quality before money. I hope you fall into a fucking coma for being such a retard.
>>
>>27583825
unf
>>
File: cadence.jpg (604 KB, 2672x3428) Image search: [Google]
cadence.jpg
604 KB, 2672x3428
>>27582952
Enjoy being forgotten, Sunfags
>>
File: 1450135569495.jpg (35 KB, 637x946) Image search: [Google]
1450135569495.jpg
35 KB, 637x946
>>27582952
>must suck for sunfags
>6 years in and no celestia ep
>each week /sun/'s OP skips, faggot starts a 'celestia is worst pony' thread
>implying we're not used to this already
>>
Id like an episode with Luna and Celestia bonding, with them acting a little bit less regal and majestic.
it'd help give them a bit more personality, esspecially since the comics clearly make luna out to be a bit more of a carefree, adventurous type. you never really see anything besides regal stoicism in the cartoon.

the plot from one of those comics where luna takes the day shift could make for a pretty fun episode too.
>>
File: 1461366635603.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1461366635603.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>27587554
>We will never have this.
>>
>>27585364
I'm sorry man, whoever it is just remember that whatever the show bastardizes her into that it isn't the true her. Mine was Lyra until ep 100, now I've transitioned to an OC I created 'cause I got tired of the memes and worshipping a fanon personality. Kind of like building a fallout shelter, no matter what happens in the show you know you're safe.
>>
>>27585131
>degenerate and only get worse and worse
You started at the bottom and you're still here, horsefucker. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>27587554
>Id like an episode with Luna and Celestia bonding, with them acting a little bit less regal and majestic.
'i want a safe, unthreatening, cookie-cutter plot that completely glosses over one of the characters' defining attributes, in case it conflicts with the narrative i have spent the last six years meticulously curating in my head'
>>
>>27588361

>we have become more tolerant towards the show
>even when its at the bottom of the pitfall

It hurts too, sometimes being here forever is a curse
>>
>>27585693
FIM isn't MLP. Specifically, MLP is far greater than FIM, FIM doesn't mean SHIT compared to MLP to hasbro.

They'd kill FIM in a heartbeat and make a new MLP if they felt FIM was slipping in monetary gain (Which it is, its sales are plateuing and ratings have CRASHED. To say nothing of EQG). All that means to them is that they'd make a new Gen of MLP.
Thinking FIM is important? LOL, bronies are delusional. MLP existed just as strong before with G1, with G2 and G3. Hasbro will kill G4 without a second thought and move on to G5.

They just killed littlest pet shop and that was making money, so they could make a new cheaper series. They killed transformers prime and made a new one, they're killing RID to make a new one...
hasbro does not give a shit about FIM, they can shit out a new G5 in a heartbeat, and if FIM looks to be slipping, they will do just that.
>>
>>27582952
Don't worry Sunfags, he will have her
>>
>>27589702
The crystal war timeline was actually Sombra's very bad attempt to ask Celestia out on a date.

Several years later, after thousands have died and he gets her attention, they had a good laugh about it and went out for coffee while their subjects buried their loved ones in anguish.
>>
>>27589762
> He take her to his chambers to drink coffee
Unf
>>
>>27589828
I need more evil Hope
>>
>>27589828
It'd be kind of funny if they made a comic set in the crystal wars timeline with Hope as his absurdly upbeat/nice co-ruler.
Like her giving out Hot cocoa to the troops while he's giving an evil speech or putting up colorful tapestries in his torture dungeon
>>
>>27589890
Here is princess hope killing sombra
, This would actually happened if she followed her destiny.
>>
File: Despair2.png (283 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Despair2.png
283 KB, 750x750
>>27589890
Radioactive doom
>>
>>27589939
No, she should have wings in that image if she truly followed her destiny.
>>
>>27582952

>'The Ride Never Ends'

...the FAIL that is the Chris Evans not-"Top Gear". The BBC will learn to their ultimate cost that messrs. Clarkson, Hammond & May WERE Top Gear. Meanwhile, Amazon's "Grand Tour".

Oh, I'm afraid that the ride DOES end.

Some say, that he knows that the Alien Queen in "Independence Day: Resurgence" is actually Chrysalis. And that he destroys two memes before breakfast. All we know is... he's called Stigpony!
>>
>>27589910
Yes...
>>
The only good thing to come from the S5 finale was the crystal wars timeline. Everything else was shit.
>>
File: 1465238196651.jpg (191 KB, 941x556) Image search: [Google]
1465238196651.jpg
191 KB, 941x556
>>27589980
>Wings
She is an unicorn, not some half retarded alicorn.
Alicorns are so stupid thAt they need to learn how to make friends, They take classes of friendship.
>>
>>27589910
Fucking THIS. Especially if she's convinced she's redeemed/is redeeming him.
>>
File: medium.png (542 KB, 709x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
542 KB, 709x600
>>27590081
He would need a lot of support from radiant blowjobby
>>
>>27590077
Cadence didn't have to take classes to become an alicorn; and being a princess kind of goes with being an alicorn
>>
>>27587601
anyone have a link to the source of that gif?
I saw it once, but I forgot to save it to a playlist
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.