[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noir CYOA 1.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 1464542561759.jpg (141 KB, 648x637) Image search: [Google]
1464542561759.jpg
141 KB, 648x637
we're back!
http://pastebin.com/LVrfCvRd

Since details are very important in the CYOA, a summary would not be very effective in being a detective, but so for you have.
the case file.
http://pastebin.com/zchLzsDG

gotten a case.
decided you needed motive.
went to the crime scene.
got a lead to a bar the client frequents.
went to the bar.
talked around.
got the case file from the cops.
it's nearly empty, but there are leads.

>you're sitting in your office, case file entirley read infront of you.
>the radio is playing an old hit from 20 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKBjGdDVPiA
>your parent's love this song.

>your move.
>>
>>27581084
your skills are
1) Visualize - Visualize what the murder might've been like based on the evidence you have.
2) Empty
3) Empty

You're carrying (for a weapon) a Colt Model year 1911.
You're wearing your regular detective drags.

Inventory:
Cigarettes (11)
box of matches.
Wallet (24 Bits, regular fixings for a wallet)
deck of cards.
>>
File: Bolts.jpg (632 KB, 4800x3000) Image search: [Google]
Bolts.jpg
632 KB, 4800x3000
picture of what bolts looks like.
>>
>>27581130
I think we were going to continue reading from the file.
>>
>>27581380
the entire file is in the OP
>>
>>27581489
Then let's go visit our client.
>>
>>27582092
>while getting up, you drink what's left of your alcohol, you light up a cigarette, get on your coat and gun, and hurl yourself out the window.
>the fall down was fine, it rustled your mane a bit, but you managed. Soon- you fly to the address you so carefully forgot.
>shit, you forgot the address.
>after a quick stop back through your window, you grab the little slip of paper and go back on your way, huffing nicotine through your mouth and exhaling through your snout.
>soon enough, you find yourself right above his friends' place.
>knocking on the door, you're greeted by a lime green pony with light, near white- greenish hair, with off-white streaks and yellow eyes.
>"hey, you must me the detective, come on in- my name's Pina Collata.'
>he has strikingly spiky, short hair and a margarita glass for a cutie mark.
>your guess, he's a bartender.
>he turns back to you.
>"sadly bolt's a'int in right now, but I can get you a drink, if you want- if you want to sit right there; he'll be back in half an hour- I think…"
>he points to a leather couch.

working on a quick sketch of the room your in.
>>
>>27582591
Ponder in the meantime. Why would they also bother cutting the horn off? Or was it cut off before death? Either way it was likely trying to send a message. They could have caught and killed him if they really wanted to.
>>
File: Pina Collata's house.jpg (693 KB, 4800x3000) Image search: [Google]
Pina Collata's house.jpg
693 KB, 4800x3000
>>27582591
>>27582634
use visualise?
>>
>>27582655
Sure.
>>
>>27582716
>>27582591
>you put yourself in the eye of the victim.

"Okay, Cog, it's time for bed!"
>"but I don't-"
>you interject.
"no buts! Bed!"
>you start to scuffle him off when you hear your back door open.
>stopping, you turn around, hoping to see your husband.
>instead, two ponies, fully clothed.
>intruders!
>you turn to grab a vase, but his magic overpowers your own and you're thrown down, the vase hitting the floor, unbroken.
>you try to get up- pushing the winged one away with your magic.
>but his front paw hits the ground with force, digging itself, ruining your hardboard.
>you're overpowered again, and you and cog are grappled by the two unknowns.
>he holds a knife to your horn, and starts cutting with the sawed side of the knife.
>he soon cuts off your horn, in a wave of pain and numbness, combatting themselves for control over your stiff- near lifeless body.
>then, your husband walks through the door.
>he says something, and the knife is magically moved to th-

>you snap back, with Pina Collatta offering you a rusty tuna.
>>
>>27582787
Damn. How terrible, the loss of life so quickly and horribly taken away.

Accept what I am assuming is a drink and ask Pina all he knows about our client and his family.
>>
>>27583544
"yeah, I'll take that."
>levitating the drink to you, he chirps out "a rusty tuna, a shot of whiskey, a bottle of light beer and some orange juice, accompanied by one, count it- one, icecube!"
"thanks, hey- Pina, I'm looking for a motive, so I can start actually looking for a culprit, or culprits, what do you know about bolts' family?"
>"well, his wife is from the west, far west- south of Las Pegasus, in San Neighego. She moved out here to follow a passion in composition, she never knew how to play any of the instruments… though- you should listen to some of the sheets she cranked out! Real hot stuff!"
>he slumps down, realizing that she was dead.
>"great, now I'm sad. Anyway.. He found her when she needed a new box of pens, and four months later, they got married."
>he blinks, closing his eyes for much longer than it takes to blink, and you take a drink of your beverage.
>tasty, you note.
>"her family lives all out west, in Las Pegasus- I don't know much about them, but all of Bolts' family lives out in Seaddle."
"but, isn't he from Saddle Arabia?"
>"not particularly, he just followed the business opportunities."
>explains a lot.
>>
>>27583692
What business did he get up to? You know?

Going to sleep now. Just to let you know.
>>
>>27583692
Where'd he start from then?
>>
>>27583991
he came from seaddle from what it seems.

he was RnD for Wheel technology back in the Arabian-Trotistan War.
>>
bumping so we don't have to investigate the murder of this thread, too.
>>
>>27583692
Was he always working RnD?
>>
up from 10.
>>
>>27588586
>>
okay, now that we're back. let's go off the books o clarify some questions.
>>27585189
in saddle arabia, he worked RnD as a manager before moving on to being in the NPaD, or the non-pegasus air devision, as a on board engineer. he took place in the Sho'Mah City Genocide, as the NPaD is to blame entirley for the Genocide.

your move.
>>
File: PiE Noir.webm (2 MB, 696x561) Image search: [Google]
PiE Noir.webm
2 MB, 696x561
>>27581084
>>
>>27589666
Ah. Obviously somebody is looking for revenge for the genocide.
>>
>>27590208
the case file's got two suspects who's motives have to do with this.

anons, read the damn file.
>>
>>27590217
Ok.
>>
>>27590217
Two peeps, two murders, both capable of flight, both involved in the genocide.

They did it. Boom, mystery over.
>>
>>27590343
one of them was a unicorn.
>>
>>27590346
Easy, Bolt was really fucking high and imagined it.
>>
File: 1464578112344.png (209 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
1464578112344.png
209 KB, 640x430
>>27590390
>>
>>27590486
Anywho, now that we're done fucking around could you update. Preferably asking Pina those questions or waiting for Bolt.
>>
>>27590552
already did.
>>27583692
>>
>>27590604
Fuck everything. Wait until Bolt gets in.
>>
>>27590666
>>27583692
>you wait, and soon enough, your client comes in, closing the door behind him, placing a couple of brown bags on the ground.
>he notices you
>"Hey! Detective, did- did you need anything?"
>he lights up, then calms back down, realizing that if you'd found the culprit, then he'd already know.

Your witness
>>
>>27591360
Tell him our prime suspects. Namely the hippo fuck. Ask if he made any enemies in Arabia.
>>
>>27591555
>>27591360
"so far, I've got a couple of suspects, plus one probable killer."
>he sits down, and looks at you.
>"hit me with it."
"we've got a hippogrif, that's the probable, and a unicorn."
>you fill him in on the details on the couple of suspects, going into extra detail on the hippogrif.
"but, from what we know, he may or may not be stateside, getting a hold of him will be very difficult."
>he slouches down again.
"did you make any enemies in Arabia?"
>he thinks for a moment.

>"maybe in the NPaD, I was the face of my division back in the day, must've been a good lead, because we were the Copper Bolts'. I.. I Named my son after him, his name is Copper Cog."
>he meant was.
>he looks up, a bit distressed, but okay.
>"hey… Pina~ we're going to need, uh, a pitcher of gin over here!"
>PC "yeaht- no problem."
>>
>>27591712
your move.
>>
>>27591712
Face of the division? It only makes sense people would want you dead or worse. Anybody particular come to mind?
>>
>>27591996
>>27591712
"anybody in particular? Any recognized faces?"
>"no sir, I wasn't attached to anybody besides my crew, and my friend, whom was a reporter and a bartender back in the war."
>>
>>27592180
>he looks up.
>"to clarify, my friend is pina collata, you've already met him.
>pina collata comes in with a pitcher loaded with alcohol, hopfully mixed with something else.
>he sets three drinks down, without ice, and joins you on the couch.
>>
>>27592211
Reporter and bartender? That's not the kind of job combination most would expect. How'd he balance it all?
>>
>>27593337
>>
>>27594002
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.