[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chrysalis/Changeling Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 212
File: 1452998795805.png (813 KB, 1858x1038) Image search: [Google]
1452998795805.png
813 KB, 1858x1038
Keep it bumped up edition
>>
>>27580702
As always, I'll try to post an image when we go dangerously close to being archived
>>
>>27580702
Crystalshits is best poner
>>
ded
>>
>>27581486
how does her crown thing stay in one place? its like the radius of a penny.
>>
>>27581525
I think it's an antennae myself
>>
I'll get this done eventually
>>
File: 1435242838111.png (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435242838111.png
128 KB, 500x500
>>27581930
>DAT GREEN!
>>
File: tumblr_m876kuVDye1rs7yllo1_500.png (106 KB, 498x552) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m876kuVDye1rs7yllo1_500.png
106 KB, 498x552
>>
>>27582449
It's coming along.
>>
File: Changeling Party.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Party.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Yay! Bug is back!
>>
File: 1651561561561.jpg (46 KB, 758x1054) Image search: [Google]
1651561561561.jpg
46 KB, 758x1054
>>27580702

Previous thread:
>>27459411

/bug/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/PjB4LKgd
>>
Wolfkrone here, I'm gonna head to sleep.

After work tomorrow I need to finish some piping for my car but after that hopefully I can finish part 8 here. And work on the other story I have going on
>>
File: how to ick up grils.png (442 KB, 1000x909) Image search: [Google]
how to ick up grils.png
442 KB, 1000x909
>>27582814
>>
File: 1171694.png (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1171694.png
3 MB, 2000x2000
>>
File: 11630855685.gif (347 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
11630855685.gif
347 KB, 500x281
>>
File: 358262.gif (304 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
358262.gif
304 KB, 500x281
>>
>>27584364
MY SIDES
Can I please get some context for this?
>>
>>27584917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OuqNqYnG94
Poka Poka broka broka
>>
>greentext hype intesifies
>>
File: 16165131561651.jpg (88 KB, 819x976) Image search: [Google]
16165131561651.jpg
88 KB, 819x976
>>
>>27581525
It's the broadcast tower for the changeling hivemind. It allows her to broadcast orders to any changeling within a large radius around her.
>>
-Update-
No, I'm not dead and haven't forgotten about you wonderful faggots. Sleeping pattern is off course due to weekend military camp and I couldn't get any written during the past few days. Pastebin should be done sometime soon and more green on the way. I hope...
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 603x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 603x906
Was anyone else there for the Changeling Gladiator thread?
>>
>>27586758
were you entertained?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 367x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 367x615
>>27586761
Cinematic puns aside, it was a thread about what might happen if a Chageling was fed only negative emotions from birth.
The result was a Changeling Gladiator (as opposed to a soldier or drone). It's more durable and stronger with magic, but also more feral. It feeds off all negative energies, and will even eat the bodies of dead Changelings, since they are inherently negative. (Not bad, but negative.)
There isn't much art for it yet, but I'm hoping.
>>
>>27586821
sounds familiar, i might have skimmed it
>>
>>27586758
>>27586821
I was there. And I'd like to read more of it. But the anon who wrote it was doing it on a stand alone thread and not the /bug/ thread. That was a few weeks ago, I doubt he even noticed people were interested in reading more after the first thread died.
>>
>>27586961
Hopefully that anon sees this then. I haven't read it but it sounds really neat.
>>
Its probably already Ben talked about, any speculation on the changeling flying to the crystal empire?
>>
would you guys like to see a FTL and MLP crossover green where the races of MLP would be the races of FTL (i.e Mantises are changelings, ponies are engi humans are still humans)?
>>
>>27588276
thats kevin, and he lives around there feeding on the residual love produced by the heart.
>>
>>27588623
Hah, Kevin. First crashing Crankys wedding, now this
>>
File: 5724.png (27 KB, 640x309) Image search: [Google]
5724.png
27 KB, 640x309
>>27588695
>crashing
>>
File: 1435179676463.jpg (1 MB, 1800x2527) Image search: [Google]
1435179676463.jpg
1 MB, 1800x2527
>>
File: 1463579983575.jpg (333 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463579983575.jpg
333 KB, 600x800
>>
>>27586758
I was there. I want more.
>>
>>27588276
>Changelings spent the past few years feeding off the love of the Crystal Empire.
>They all become very powerful.
>Eventually the mane six find out and go to stop them
>A large fight breaks out between the ponies and the changelings.
>Changelings are gaining the upper hand
>The changelings take the castle and secure the crystal heart
>Queen Chrysalis inspects the battle from the balcony of the castle
>She sees the suffering the ponies are going through
>Anger and revenge fuel her, making her not question herself.
>But, it reminds her of all the suffering she and her changelings have been through
>A small glimmer of remorse begins to grow inside her
>The crystal ponies live in a realm which is dangerous. They are surrounded by hostile elements that would freeze them to death, if it weren't for love.
>Changelings live in a dangerous world where everyone is hostile to them. They would starve to death, if it weren't for love.
>>
>>27590136
>She realizes that not only is making war with the ponies counterproductive to gaining love to feed her hive, it is also wrong on moral levels.
>She decides to show mercy.
>She calls off the assault and brokers peace with the ponies.
>The love and compassion given off by Queen Chrysalis towards the ponies is absorbed by the crystal heart.
>The crystal heart explodes.
>The Changelings are all engulfed in a field of magical energy.
>The lack of love which caused the voids to form within their bodies is returned to the changelings.
>The curse that has plaguing the changelings is lifted.
>The Changelings all revert back into the ponies they once were.
>The crystal ponies and mane six rejoice, but then are completely shocked.
>The changelings... they all used to be alicorns... every single one of them...
>Hundred, if not thousands, of powerful alicorns now occupy the streets of the crystal empire.
>Cut to credits.
>Thus ends the two part finale for season 6.
>Another major enemy of the ponies is once again dealt during a season finale.
>Cue a new line of merch for Hasbro!
>/bug/ becomes confused.
>>
>>27590144
>>The Changelings all revert back into the ponies they once were.
Was good until it reached this line.

>spoiler
Kinda redeemed it, but not good enough.

6/10
>>
>>27590237
>>>The Changelings all revert back into the ponies they once were.
>Was good until it reached this line.

My first idea was to make them all into crystal-super-bug-ponies, but that didn't work to well either...
>>
File: image.png (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 900x900
[1/3]
>>
File: image.png (299 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299 KB, 900x900
[2/3]
>>
File: image.png (147 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147 KB, 900x900
[3/3]
>>
>>27590330
Ponkbug a qt.
>>
File: 36735.gif (302 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
36735.gif
302 KB, 900x900
>>27590330
>>
>>27590382
Even better.
>>
Getting some stuff ready, about to post Part 8 of Filling Holes. Due to the amount of time between Part 7 and now I would imagine it would be difficult to continue off the bat.
>>
>>27590853
>After a very uneventful journey, your convoy arrives at the tomb of Chrysalis' grandparents.
>Blackened stone with high spires, reminds you of the Cathedrals on Earth.
>A very large, heavy looking set of double doors stands as the only apparent entrance to the building.
>Chrysalis looks around as she gracefully climbs down from the carriage doors.
>"Radar, go see if there's any enchantments on the crypt, if they've been here already Vira would've left presents".
>As you're wondering who Radar was, a little drone comes buzzing out of the back of the convoy.
>As he zips up to Chrysalis he throws a very overly enthusiastic salute, "Yes my Queen! I will sniff out any magics for your safety"!
>In a flash he's off to the tomb, a small team of other changelings go behind him.
"He's...motivated".
>Chryssy rubs a hoof on her temple, "Honestly I think his egg may have been shorted a bit of proper incubation".
>The rest of the convoy assembles in a formation around the carriages.
"So...Chryssy, what is it you want me to do? I feel weird just standing here".
>"Well, get that weapon out and go with the breaching team then. I'm not stopping you".
>You draw the revolver from it's holster and start to head to the tomb entrance as a bit of magic turns your shoulder.
>"Don't...just be careful okay? I don't want you hurt".
>Smiling to her,you reply in the most reassuring voice you can muster.
"I'll be fine love".
>A short walk to the tomb entrance you find the others were already buzzing around the sides of the crypt.
>The drone known as Radar spots you and in another flash he's in front of you.
>Shit he's quick.
"At your service my King! Anything for the blessed soul mate of our dear Queen".
>His mannerisms coupled with his voice pitch and speed is going to be grating on your sanity.
"I...just wanted to see if there's anything I can do to help Radar".
>>
>>27590878
>He seems to have been taken aback, after a few eye twitches and quick circular flight motion he seems to have gotten himself together.
>"Oh! Well, you can be our Grand Supervisor! The supervisor to me! I'm the supervisor you know I head our little reconnaissance team here, we specialize in breaching through surfaces and other dastardly things! You can-".
>You hold a hand up, he rightfully takes it as a signal to pipe it down.
"Alright, how about I just look around. See if I can't find something out".
>A midair bow and a salute as he's off to the others.
>Good God damn.
>Walking to the front door you start to look at all the intricacies in the design.
>Perfectly carved engravings in what seems to be an older version of the changeling language.
>From what you could read it tells something about a catalyst, and a book.
>You give up on reading the rest. Chryssy is doing her best to try and teach you how to read the language but it's like trying to read hieroglyphics.
>The rest of the black tomb is rather plain for the resting place of royalty.
>Light green trim runs along the outer part of the doors, and there's a crest of emerald and rubies on the arch above the door.
>You get a jump as the main doors start to open up, and immediately raise the revolver aiming at the doors.
>Radar's head pokes from the middle, eyes setting on you he starts up again.
>You lower and holster the revolver as Radar proudly prances out back into the front of the tomb.
>"I had KNEW there was a side entrance! Couldn't risk our two most important individuals over some arbitrarily dumb idea as just going through the front door! No sir"!
>He's at it again
"Yes Radar thank you, it's safe inside I assume"?
>A quick back flip from Radar, "Yep! As far as we've been searching at least. We have the best recon team in the Badlands but anything can and will happen! Reminds me of the time I was just a tad older than a larva, I had so much joy in-"
"That's wonderful Radar, now we can go inside"
>>
>>27590887

>Chrysalis and her envoy approach the main doors, after they go inside you and Radar's crew slip in behind them.
>The temperature difference gives you a bit of a shiver, the cold and murky insides gives off the same kind of atmosphere as the tunnels at home.
>The inside of the tomb has about the same lack of decadence as the outside, few decorations or anything else befit of royalty.
>Seven pillars hold up the high metal ceiling, three on each side and one in the middle.
>The middle pillar sports similar glyphs from the doors outside, though this one says something about life and death
>"Life is a path to death, death is the re-imagination of life"
>Chryssy had sneaked up on you while you were trying to read the glyphs yourself.
"What is that supposed to mean"?
>"My grandfather and my father had said that phrase a lot to me during my adolescent years. My grandfather saw it as a reminder of sorts that life will continue no matter what you do, so take what you get and make the best of it".
>Chryssy sighs as she looks over the pillar, "My father, however, saw it's meaning differently. He saw it as a sign, or a guideline, to use your life to achieve death".
>"He would put himself and his subjects in mortal danger on a regular basis, on the thought that everyone is to die to achieve death. For death is the real life in his eyes, well...was the real life in his eyes".
>It just hit you that Chrysalis never talked about her parents, they never came around.
"Chryssy, I never thought to ask about your-".
>"They're both dead, my mother was killed by Vira some decades ago, my father is also dead. He threw himself in harms way to protect me and my mother, during a pony raid about 120ish years ago"
>Good fucking God
"I'm sorry to hear that Chryssy".
>"Don't worry about it, let's just get you better and get out of this place".
>As she moves away from the pillar towards the main hall the others clamber into formation, keeping her out of the way of any directional attack
>>
>>27590896
>You follow at the rear, as Chrysalis directs where to go from the center.
>The deeper you go inside the tomb, the more hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
>The place has an unsettling, empty feeling to it.
>Like theirs something that's very wrong about the place.
"Chryssy, are you sure we're supposed to be here? I don't like the feel of this place at all".
>"Yes Anonymous, this is where the archives my grandparents had made of all spells of our kind".
>Her words do little to quell your nervousness.
>"Anonymous, keeping your heart rate elevated like that will certainly not help things".
>Her tone gives off a bit of her old self centered ways.
>You haven't been paying much attention to where you all were going, but you certainly don't know where you are now.
>You've been going down levels, so you're most likely underground.
>"After this corridor starts the security enchantments for the tomb. I want everyone to stay behind me so I can get these taken care off".
>All of the changelings wordlessly follow her order, stacking up behind her with you at the rear.
>"Anonymous, up here please dear".
>Moving up to her you kneel a bit.
"So what kind of stuff is here"?
>A small sigh escapes her, "Mostly magical barriers that trigger certain effects on those who pass them, only seen by the King and Queens of the same hive".
>"Of course, that only means me. Since you're not a changeling".
>A thought of what Patina said comes to you.
"Chryssy, when I was at Ferrugo, Patina said that a Queen cannot take a King from outside the hive, said it was law".
>"It states 'Changeling from outside the hive', which mean you're fine dear. You're not a changeling".
"Ah".
>"Now, granted I believe you are the first non-changeling King in history. I think our ancestors didn't anticipate us getting to the point where it was an option".
>Chryssy stretches a bit and shakes her front hooves, then turns towards the others.
>>
>>27590910
>"I want you all to spread out towards the entrance and patrol, I want nothing getting inside this tomb while me and Anonymous here get to what we are looking for".
>A dozen salutes and they're off.
"You sent them away"?
>"Behind me".
>Stepping behind her she begin to walk slowly down the dark, gritty hallway.
>"And yes I sent them off, there's now way we'll be effective if there's fourteen of us in this cramped path".
>Makes sense.
"I would've at least kept one or two".
>Chryssy looks over her shoulder to you with her alluring eyes, "Well, I have faith that you'll keep me safe, my King".
"Giving me too much credit here Chryssy".
>Despite the seriousness of the situation the two of you manage to joke and banter your way through the labyrinth of hallways, corridors, and rooms towards your goal.
"So, we're looking for a book"?
>"Yes Anon, it's a book that has every available changeling spell known to us. Even the forbidden ones, like the one Vira had used on you is in there. Luckily for us, we always have a reversal for every spell that we've created".
>Nothing but your footsteps and her clip clop of hooves are heard as she continues, "It's to...put everything back to normal, for example if we were to take over a diplomat after we've exhausted his use we can reverse every spell that was put on to him and he'll be good as new, mostly".
>Mostly?
"Mostly"?
>Chryssy tilts her head as the two of you circle an invisible barrier, "Some have...side effects".
>Her tone of voice puts you off, like she doesn't want this topic to continue.
>In an effort to not cause any tension on her side you decided to drop the subject.
>An idea whittles itself into your brain.
"Chryssy, can you reverse the thing I can do with my eyes? If I concentrate too much on things they sort of turn on and its hell on my head".
>"We'll have to see, I don't know the reversal myself. What that spell did to you isn't exactly high on a hive's tools to use on others".
>>
>>27590923
>She look to the left around a corner, a slight bit of light comes into the hallway.
>"Ahh here we are...my grandparents' tomb".
>Entering the main chamber leaves you with the same exact setting as the main hall on ground level.
>Absolute absence of any over opulence.
"Not a flashy bunch were they"?
>"My grandparents prided themselves on not living above the means of their hive, Patina is sort of the same way".
>The two giant stone coffins lay side by side, each with a plaque in changeling glyphs.
"Here...lies...our...".
>"Here lies our righteous King Mertag and Queen Nimbrina, forever they will rest in fields of love".
>That's really sweet actually.
"So, the book would be-".
>"Somewhere in this room, sadly I don't remember where-".
>A crash of stone hitting stone booms through the room as a slate falls from the wall on to the floor, exposing a small hidden room.
>Looking into it you see a large, black book with more glyphs on it, sitting on a pedestal.
"Well, there it is".
>"Yes! That's the one".
>Stepping into the room you grab the book with your right hand.
>In an instant you feel a tug and pull, then at speeds you couldn't imagine you were flying through blurs of color and lights.
>Slamming into a floor you grunt and turn yourself over, trying to get up.
>Getting on to your feet you look around.
>White.
>The same white that was surrounding you when...
"God fucking damn it you bitch".
>"Now now, mind the language. Despite your laughable royal status I am still leagues above you".
>Turning your head to look around yields nothing yet again, same as last time she's hiding.
"I find it funny you don't show yourself".
>"I don't have to show myself to the likes of you, you'll never get that privilege".
"You'll have to when I make you deepthroat my gun".
>"Vulgar insults do not intimidate me Anonymous, you'll get no where with them".
>Huh, she can manage an even more condescending tone than before.
"So what does Queen Bitch want with me now".
>>
>>27590936
>"Ohhhhhh, to let you know some things. I've made sure the ponies will not help you, nor the Gryphons, amazing what one disguised changeling messenger can do".
>God fucking damn it.
>Well there just went a third of your force.
"Lovely, gives me more to shoot at".
>"I don't think I'm liking your tone-".
"I don't give a shit".
>"Fine".
>As if someone tied your legs to an A-10 you're off in a flash, sailing through a tube of time and space.
>You're spat out on to the cold stone floor of the main chamber where you started, Chrysalis runs towards you.
>"Anonymous! My stars Anonymous! Are you okay"?
>All you feel is an aching pain through your whole body, but other than that nothing too-.
>A white hot searing pain burns through you like wildfire, causing you to double over back on to the floor.
>"Spoke to soon didn't you Anonymous"?
>Vira.
"You...you".
>Can barely manage any words through the coughing and yells of pain.
>Chrysalis' horn lights up a flash of green, and as if it never happened you're pain is all gone.
>Vira's voice comes booming through the room again, "I will remove from your soul what I set in, but remember this. You will die without ever knowing the face of the one that will destroy every thing you love, everything you hold dear, and everything that will be for you".
>She continues as you clamber to a sitting position.
>"I will leave your useless, peasant soul to the mercy of Reicher when they come to annihilate all of you weak, disgusting excuses for changelings".
>Eyelids getting heavier you succumb to your inner screams to pass out.
>>
>>27590946

>A gentle rocking stirs you awake, slowly opening your eyelids you find yourself in the armored wagon laying on the bed in the back.
>Chrysalis is sitting at a desk in the corner, papers and books strewn about.
>She looks to be in deep concentration, her eyes burning a hole in whatever she is reading.
>Her right ear cocks to the side in your direction.
>Turning in your chair she fixes her emerald gaze into your eyes, "Anonymous".
"Yes Chryssy"?
>Tears start to fall from her eyes, their trails reflecting the candlelight in the wagon, "I...I've failed you".
>Failed you? How could she ever fail you?
"How have you failed me"?
>"I couldn't do anything, nothing, I could only dull your pain as she ripped your soul to pieces, taking everything that she had placed".
>She starts to let out small sobs as she speaks, "I...I'm powerless against her Anonymous, the level of power she has is farther than anything I'll ever dream of".
>"You didn't deserve what happened to you, you didn't deserve to have your being ripped to shreds".
>Moving your legs to allow you to sit up you pull her chair towards the bed.
>>
>>27590957
>"Anonymous, what're you-".
>Pulling her off you lay back down, cradling her in your arms.
"It's okay Chryssy, I'm still here aren't I? That's all that matters".
>Still sobbing into your armor you could barely make out her muffled voice, "I was terrified when you fell silent, I though you had died...or worse".
>Running your fingers through her ever smooth hair you start to pet her back.
>"It's amazing, what love does".
>Love?
"I thought you didn't-".
>"I thought I didn't either, but it turned from caring about your emotions to caring about you. You're such a wonderful creature".
>Chrysalis shifts her head to the side so her mouth isn't covered up by your armor, "I love you Anonymous, I really do. I no longer feel it's a job to keep you happy, It's been turning into a joy. I WANT you happy because I love you, instead of loving your emotions".
>Bending down to kiss her forehead you scratch behind her left ear.
"I love you too Chryssy".
>Her wings buzz ever so slightly at those words, issuing a small sigh she shifts herself to be more comfortable on you.
>"I'm exhausted".
"I am too Chryssy".
>You let sleep take you once again, with love in your arms.

And there she is, Looked longer in Notepad++

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Main Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Wolfkrone
>>
File: 016515616511.jpg (40 KB, 774x1033) Image search: [Google]
016515616511.jpg
40 KB, 774x1033
>>27590969
Nice update Wolf, not bad after a 10 month hiatus. Looking forward to more! So are you gonna switch back and forth between writing this one and Shields and Spears?
>>
>>27588617
You have my attention.
>>
File: 1418273306882.gif (43 KB, 382x279) Image search: [Google]
1418273306882.gif
43 KB, 382x279
>>27588617

I'd be interested.

Some other Anon on /bug/ was talking about writing a MLP/FTL crossover a few months back. It never materialized though, unfortunately...
>>
>>27590969
Nice.
>>
File: Armored Changeling.png (192 KB, 1024x1234) Image search: [Google]
Armored Changeling.png
192 KB, 1024x1234
>>
>>27591582
>>27591922
I'll see what I can come up with. Tomorrow I'll write some.
>>
File: 1452758607394.png (298 KB, 900x608) Image search: [Google]
1452758607394.png
298 KB, 900x608
>>
File: 1651651515641.jpg (68 KB, 1052x760) Image search: [Google]
1651651515641.jpg
68 KB, 1052x760
>>
>>27591489
That's the idea, I'm back down to one official job so I'll have more time hopefully.
>>27592760
Thank you! Glad you liked it.
>>
File: 1398382650229.png (693 KB, 1300x1567) Image search: [Google]
1398382650229.png
693 KB, 1300x1567
>>
>>27587052
Hi! I'm the writefag from that one. I didn't think anyone was reading it. If you want more of it, I'll be happy to oblige, I just need to finish a story I'm doing on a different thread. Don't know how long it'll take, but either this thread or the next /bug/ thread will finish the Gladiator story.
>>
>>27596214
Awesome! Looking forward to it!
>>
>>27596214
>I didn't think anyone was reading it
the general rule is theres always someone reading it.
>>
>>27596214
I was reading it
>>
File: Comic 1.jpg (2 MB, 1024x6094) Image search: [Google]
Comic 1.jpg
2 MB, 1024x6094
>>
File: Comic 2.jpg (3 MB, 1024x6968) Image search: [Google]
Comic 2.jpg
3 MB, 1024x6968
>>27597301
>>
File: Comic 3.jpg (3 MB, 1024x6092) Image search: [Google]
Comic 3.jpg
3 MB, 1024x6092
>>27597310
>>
File: 1453608403132.png (320 KB, 700x574) Image search: [Google]
1453608403132.png
320 KB, 700x574
>>27597301
>>27597310
>>27597316
cute
>>
>>27588617
bump for you
>>
File: Bugbutt.jpg (338 KB, 2874x2012) Image search: [Google]
Bugbutt.jpg
338 KB, 2874x2012
>>27597587
I'd say "Gorgeous" suits her better, wouldn't you think?
>>
File: cute.jpg (526 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
526 KB, 750x1000
>>
File: bugthings1.png (369 KB, 833x1584) Image search: [Google]
bugthings1.png
369 KB, 833x1584
working on bug bite as we speak, or was until the dog shut my power off. good news is i only lost 2 posts worth of content. hope everyone is caught up. i expect to deliver either tonight or tomorrow night, depending on how much i can get done.

i did want to ask what everyones opinions are on PoV swapping in stories. my original plan was to write this from beginning to end solely from Anon's perspective so that people would have to guess at other characters motivations and would only know as much as he did, but this became impossible once he reached the hive for obvious reasons.

so what about it, is there a decent method for doing so? how often is too often? do people prefer to listen to a story from a single PoV or from multiple PoVs? i dont want to spoil anything, but after a certain point i plan to switch back to Anon's PoV, where it will likely stay until the end of the story.
>>
File: 134531351351.png (576 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
134531351351.png
576 KB, 1024x1024
>>27598824

>working on bug bite as we speak, or was until the dog shut my power off. good news is i only lost 2 posts worth of content.
That Bitch!. After having this happen me in the past is why I now type everything on a Google Doc. Every word is saved instantly to a cloud server.

>so what about it, is there a decent method for doing so? how often is too often?
Just be sure to not confuse the reader, properly label the perspective change. If you gotta switch back and forth between Kalakcha and Anon 3 or 4 times don't worry about it. If it's a time sensitive scene where a lot is occurring simultaneously do what you have to do. Not changing perspectives can make the reader miss out on some cool stuff you probably thought up. A story sequence might seem awesome in your head, but if you can't explain it to the reader without changing perspectives, then you have no choice but to do so, or else the story will never be heard.

>do people prefer to listen to a story from a single PoV or from multiple PoVs?
Honestly, I'm fine with either. I've read plenty of good green that use single and multiple PoVs. As long as you have a bomb ass story you can probably go either way.
>>
>>27599061
>Google Doc
i used to just write live and post them as i went, but sometimes id only get like 3-5 posts, which was hardly worth.
i started writing in notepad until i got 10-20+ or so, but sometimes i forget to save. i suppose ill have to join the cloud crew.
>>
File: 1427940470203.jpg (216 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1427940470203.jpg
216 KB, 1600x1200
>>27599194
I'm not one for writing live either. I don't always have the story that well defined, I often go back a re-write certain parts to improve them.

>notepad
You'll like Google Docs, the spell check feature alone will be of a huge benefit compared to bare-bones capabilities of notepad. But, even without that, the security that everything is backed up immediately is quite relieving.

Once my laptop died on me while I was in the middle of writing a large chunk of green. Probably 30 posts worth. "Luckily" it was only a motherboard failure, and I was able to pullout the hard drive and recover everything. However if it was a hard drive failure I would have lost everything... So yeah, backup on a cloud.
>>
>>27596214
Bring it back. I want more. What's the other story?
>>
>>27599760
On the OC thread. Just visit, take a look around. You can't miss me.
>>
During my time in the Soulsborne Ponies thread, I would envision how Bloodborne's bosses would be different if Yharnam was mixed with characters from Equestria.

I always pictured the One Reborn turned into a giants mass of Changelings fused together.
>>
>>27598824
apologies in advance if i get a ban. ill still deliver tomorrow night.
>>
File: Changeling Army.png (412 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Army.png
412 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1462001620241.png (1 MB, 2350x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462001620241.png
1 MB, 2350x1000
>>
>>
File: crystal_queen_by_1jaz-d8gzrdl.png (3 MB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
crystal_queen_by_1jaz-d8gzrdl.png
3 MB, 1500x2000
>>
>>27603025
>No loveless pone may sit the heartstone chair.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 700x700
Here's a story I wrote for a thread a while ago.
I know it's garbage, but it's bug related.
http://pastebin.com/GwrdzHhr
>>
>>27603074
Cute and diabetes inducing. Awesome!
I wish there were more foal/colt changeling stories.
>>
>>27603074
>I know it's garbage

Don't be so hard on yourself. I thought it was pretty good! I think I need an insulin shot now though...
>>
FTL anon here. sorry for delay of green, had some important stuff to do. I'll write a small bit now and well, tell me what you think.

>It is the year 2231.
>For over hundred years humans have finally been able to explore the depths of the universe.
>New planets and stars have been discovered, galaxies have been explored and many different alien species' have been encountered.
>The most common ones of these species' have been ponies... Or that's what they're called. To you they look like mutated horses with human faces and ability to speak English.
>While humans managed to form an alliance of a sort with most of the encountered species', something went very, VERY wrong back in 2187.
>Apparently two huge factions who call themselves the Federation and the Rebellion had an argument about something important. >Due to no one coming up with a proper solution to their argument a war was started.
>This war ripped the races apart. Everyone were confused which side to join. Now everyone's part of the Rebellion or Federation, a pirate or a slave.
>>
File: shitreallycomic.jpg (681 KB, 800x2921) Image search: [Google]
shitreallycomic.jpg
681 KB, 800x2921
Posting Changelings
>>
>>27604402
>During the last few years the war has been at its most intensive.
>Slowly Rebellion has increased its popularity through propaganda, advanced weaponry and spies... lots of spies.
>Last year the Rebellion brought out a new battleship; The Flagship.
>So far no ship has been able to take down the Flagship.
>Its weapons have managed to pierce through every shield ever invented. Its drones have managed to overwhelm even the largest ships known to man.
>But now its weakness has finally been exposed.
>Federation spies have managed to steal the blueprints of the Flagship.
>Turns out that the Rebellion has been planning to start mass-producing flagships.
>But with these blueprints in Federation's hands it's useless to produce something that can now be destroyed easily.
>There's a problem though: Now that the blueprints have been stolen, the Rebellion has increased its security all around the universe.
>Every galaxy is filled with dozens if not hundreds of Rebellion ships.
>Federation has hired a messenger to bring the blueprints to the main Federation Base.
>That messenger is you.

>You are Captain Anonymous. The captain of a small Federation ship called The Kestrel.
>Your objective is to travel 8 'sectors' and bring the blueprints to Federations leaders.
>Why did the Federation see you fit for this mission? Apparently your perfect scores (that you cheated to get) from Flight School had gotten Federation's attention.
>It seems that cheating has consequences after all.
>But, you're not doing this mission alone.
>An experienced engineer and a weapons expert have been put under your command for the duration of the mission.
>You haven't met them yet though.

Sorry if it's crap, been a long time since I've written anything on this board.
>>
File: 6958392022.jpg (126 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
6958392022.jpg
126 KB, 1280x768
>>27590969
>Literally wall of green
>Only two replies
I-I'm sorry writefag...
>>
>>27603467
>>27603952
It's ice to hear that people actually liked it.
Cheers m8s.
>>
File: 1457442787535.jpg (269 KB, 1700x1100) Image search: [Google]
1457442787535.jpg
269 KB, 1700x1100
>>
>>27604950
It's okay, as long as the little number next to my pastes goes up I'm happy.

Plus, if I'm not getting replies with how much it sucks then I'm doing something right in my mind
>>
File: 156165165165.jpg (110 KB, 852x938) Image search: [Google]
156165165165.jpg
110 KB, 852x938
>>27603074

Added to the /bug/ story pastebin.
>>
File: 1422152112279.png (182 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422152112279.png
182 KB, 500x500
>>27604402
>>27604837

>I'll write a small bit now and well, tell me what you think.
So far the intro and setup seem promising, but... where da bugs at?
>>
bump

>>27605724
Thats a good thought to have

Shame some other writefags dont think that way.
>>
File: Love poison.png (399 KB, 670x765) Image search: [Google]
Love poison.png
399 KB, 670x765
>>27607394
I used to think like that myself.
Then I noticed that my pastebin had over a thousand views. And even as long as my story has gotten, I was pretty sure I hadn't visited my own pastebin that many times.
>>
>>27607737
There are bots that visit every pastebin post.
>>
File: Untitled 34.png (257 KB, 944x531) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 34.png
257 KB, 944x531
>>27607762
Well that's encouraging.
>>
>>27607762
That's why I set mine to Unlisted before posting, wait about a minute and switch it to Public.

That way I can look at my hits and know they're legitimate.
>>
Any requests? New writefag here.
>>
File: tall.png (166 KB, 747x1532) Image search: [Google]
tall.png
166 KB, 747x1532
>>27608474
Chrysalis is allergic to Anon's love, but likes the taste a lot.
>>
today was kind of a shitty day. delivering what i got tomorrow for sure for bug bite.
>>
File: 1374519010164.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1374519010164.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>27580702
Your picture, is she holy?
>>
>>27608691
Your puns are cheesy.
>>
File: CARRRLOSSS.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
CARRRLOSSS.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>27608717
Don't you mean Wholly cheesy?
>>
>>27608607
>today was kind of a shitty day.
Sorry to hear that.
We'll be eagerly waiting until then.
>>
File: Changeling Army 2.png (624 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Army 2.png
624 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: Changeling Banner.jpg (146 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Banner.jpg
146 KB, 1191x670
>>
File: Changeling desktop.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Changeling desktop.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>
>>27608778
These puns bug me
>>
>>27606458
I'll continue it, but my damn relatives keep bugging me
>>
>>27611914
Until then, we'll wait.
>>
File: 1465579564352.png (69 KB, 856x771) Image search: [Google]
1465579564352.png
69 KB, 856x771
Are you ready for the happening?
>>
>>27612861
This is gonna be a long midseason break
>>
>>27612861
last time i was hyped for an episode, it was princess spike.

im looking forward to it, but only passively.
>>
hopefully they expand on changeling lore.

>inb4 all common headcanons are completely obliterated
>>
>>27614039
Yeah... I better post all my green now before the episode comes out and ruins all my changeling theories.
>>
File: Changeling Shrug.png (91 KB, 687x675) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Shrug.png
91 KB, 687x675
>>27614039
The fact that the Queens name is Chrysalis was a a fanmade head cannon, and the show adopted it as fact.
>>
>>27615570
a lot of the background ponies have names that were given to them from the fandom.
>>
>>27615570
Wasn't it her name in the ACW script, we just didn't see it until later?
>>
>>27616120
It was.
>>
File: 16156151561.jpg (72 KB, 748x1068) Image search: [Google]
16156151561.jpg
72 KB, 748x1068
>>27608607
Bug bite?
>>
>>27616783
ive kind of been stalling because i wasnt sure how to proceed. just figured it out tonight, but you can have the whopping 4 posts i got so far, as promised.

was having some issues with certain details.
>>
now continuing Bug Bite, kinda.
http://pastebin.com/VDeQCPv6
when we last left our heroes, the dynamic duo had just become the traitorous uno.

>He weighed far more than you anticipated, and your Swarm is worn out by time he is locked in his cell.
>You are not yet certain what your Queen intends to do with a slave that can not be easily ordered about.
>At best, you can see him used as a bargaining bit to pry something from Celestia.
>You shrug away the thoughts.
>He's wasted enough of your time, and your Queen would certainly think of the greatest use for him on her own.
>You turn back once before heading out of the room behind your Swarm.
>Each chamber in the prison area contained a handful of cells that separated ponies, with the room dividing them further.
>This was necessary for the process of gathering their love to work.
>However, in this instance, he would remain alone in this room.
>You Swarm waits patiently just outside the room, still panting slightly.
"Well done. You are dismissed until tomorrow morning."
>There was still quite a few hours left in the day, but your Queen had no tasks for any of you currently, and they had earned some rest.
>Rest which they were more than happy to accept.
>They each nod at you before leaving.
>You take a moment and rub your face with your forehoof.
>A bit of dried blood flakes off and clings to your hoof.
>You look at it and frown.
>A bath would be necessary.
>You groan audibly.
>Ponies use bathes, which were inefficient and wasted time.
>You trot briskly towards the cleansing area.
>There were quite a few areas where water flowed naturally over the rocky caverns.
>Some were designated for drinking, others for cleansing.
>Simply standing under the flowing waters would suffice.
>You allow it to splash across your face for a time while you stare up at nothing.
>It almost felt odd to be back home.
>>
>>27617111
>Perhaps you just needed to get back into your regular routine.
>Your Queen would find a suitable replacement for your lieutenant herself, but you still had other things to attend to.
>Swarm Twenty-Five should still be a few days away on their long-distance field mission.
>Swarm Twenty-Four will be overdue for a report soon on northern activity.
>Your Queen is a little more lenient on them, as it's sometimes difficult to travel in the frozen north, and other times the weather doesn't allow any travel at all.
>This still leaves Swarm Thirty-Nine who are probably in sore need of some training sessions.
>You look down and sigh as the water splashes across the back of your head.
>Their spirits were high, but their discipline... left much to be desired.
>You take a deep breath and find your resolve.
>A challenge might serve to keep your mind occupied until you feel like your old self again.
>With this in mind, you turn away from the gentle falls and shake some excess water free before walking towards your destination.
>They could only be in one of two areas.
>Either they're in the leisure area taking a break they did not earn, or they're in the training area practicing of their own volition.
>You frown.
>The answer was fairly obvious.
>Your Queen assured you that they have as much potential as any of the other Swarms, that all they needed was some of your influence.
>You scoff as you shake your head.
>Neither you nor your lieutenant ever needed extra attention to behave as-
>Your step falters a moment, but you continue.
>Nevermind that.
>Your Queen said it could be done, and so it can be.
>>
>>27617139
>Soon enough you're standing in the leisure area.
>It had a very pleasant atmosphere.
>Glow Moss grew along the walls in almost deliberate patterns.
>As you look around, you notice the area is largely empty.
>Strange.
>The main hall seemed to have plenty of underlings when you arrived, so where was everyone?
>Across one of the many connecting areas you spot your targets.
>You approach them, and begin giving them orders as you get within earshot.
"Swarm Thirty-Nine, gather and be silent."
>You're able to finish crossing the room by the time they put in the effort to line up.
>The training hasn't even started and you're already annoyed.
>They gathered, but they certainly weren't silent.
>Swarm Forward Thirty-Nine breaks rank and steps towards you.
>"Swarm Commander Eleven! We heard the reports, are they true?"
"Get back in line."
>Swarm Commander Thirty-Nine steps out of rank next, followed by the rest of them.
>"Sir, please, this is rare news!"
>"Did you really fight the human?"
>"How strong is it really?"
>"Why did it travel with you here?"
>You frown and step forward.
"Swarm Thirty-Nine, get back in line."
>They reluctantly follow your order and reorganize themselves, though they are clearly still waiting for answers.
>Each of them are leaning forward with huge grins.
>You can't help but pull your hoof to your face and sigh.
>Perhaps this wasn't going to help get your mind off things after all.
>>
>>27617156
>Their desire to listen to your tales were going to cause nothing but distractions, making this already difficult and irritating task that much more so.
>Your hoof lowers slightly.
>Then again...
>You resume your formal stance and return their grins.
"All of you have questions you want answered, and I want you to do some training. Therefore, I will answer one question each time your entire Swarm follows my orders."
>They all look at each other before bowing to you slightly.
>Excellent.
"Then my first order will be to move your hindquarters to the training area while maintaining rank."
>You walk out in front of them before a thought hits you.
>You whip your head around.
"Silently. You may ask when we get there."
>All of their mouths close in unison as they begin following you in a straight line.
>Facing forward once more, you grin to yourself.
>You've never had such a simple motivation to use on them before, and it was working so well.
>Though you actually had a question of your own.
>As you all march in line, you speak without turning your head.
"Do any of you know why the leisure area was so empty?"
>You keep walking and none of them answer.
>This time you turn back to look at them.
>They're all biting their lips.
>You sigh and face ahead once more.
"An order then. Swarm Commander Thirty-Nine, I order you to give me any information you have on the matter."
>After a moment, he speaks up.
>"Sir, from what I understand, many underlings are currently speaking to, well, your own Swarm. About the human. Did you not know?"
>You frown.
>The underlings aren't supposed to bother Swarm members in their personal chambers, especially about mission details.
"No, I was not aware of this."
>You continue walking a short distance before he speaks up once more.
>"Does that count as following an order? Will you answer my question now?"
"I already answered your question."
>You chuckle slightly to yourself as your march goes silent once more.
>>
>>27586821
Anywhere to read this?
>>
>>27617187
Finally! Looking forward to seeing Anon break out and beat that traitor to death!
>>
rescue bump
>>
File: Changeling Growth.jpg (156 KB, 1368x584) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Growth.jpg
156 KB, 1368x584
>>
>>27617370
I figured Kalakcha would have a change of heart and help Anon out, but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

>>27617339
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27483468
>>
File: 15161531351351.jpg (54 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
15161531351351.jpg
54 KB, 894x894
>>
bamo
>>
File: 165165156156.png (165 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
165165156156.png
165 KB, 894x894
>>
>>27622567
absolutely adorable
>>
File: 8595131616023.png (144 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
8595131616023.png
144 KB, 730x1095
>>27623749
>>
File: 964289.png (498 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
964289.png
498 KB, 900x600
Disguised bump
>>
>>27618981
i doubt that tank can even fly
>>
File: Chrysalis Shrug.png (216 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis Shrug.png
216 KB, 640x640
>>27626697
Given how flimsy and tattered their wings are, I'm amazed any of them can fly.
>>
File: 1156131615461561.jpg (100 KB, 1021x783) Image search: [Google]
1156131615461561.jpg
100 KB, 1021x783
>>
>>27626697
>>27618981

>mfw I based Com. Stonewall in Filling Holes off the tank in that pic.
>mfw I have no face.
>>
>>27627339

>You look to the changeling beside Beaker, and he's positively massive.
>He's about up to your sternum in height, making him a full head higher than the rest of the changelings and two heads taller that Beaker and Noa.
>His armor is the thickest you've ever seen on any changeling yet, the helmet on his head covering what his natural body couldn't protect. He bows deeply before speaking in a seriously deep and rumbling tone.

Yeah, that's a pretty accurate description of that pic.

>>27626697
That thing trying to fly would be like bulk biceps trying to fly.
>>
File: Changelings prepare.png (529 KB, 497x300) Image search: [Google]
Changelings prepare.png
529 KB, 497x300
>>
>>27628396
unrelated, but i actually think a lot of my adult vocabulary came from songs like this. he uses a lot sophisticated words for a kids movie.
>>
>>27628533
A lot of my vocabulary came from my college literature course and the thesaurus they game me. Also from pressing shift F7 in Works.

I once had a coworker tell me "You like to use ten dollar words for a two dollar sentence.".
>>
File: Changelings the movie.jpg (417 KB, 788x900) Image search: [Google]
Changelings the movie.jpg
417 KB, 788x900
>>
File: really nice.png (41 KB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
really nice.png
41 KB, 300x173
>>27590969
Just finished the paste, that's some good shit man. I hope to see more in the future.
>>
New Changeling green happening over at >>27629454
>>
File: Changling Army.png (1 MB, 1280x914) Image search: [Google]
Changling Army.png
1 MB, 1280x914
>>
emergency bump
>>
File: 156161651351.png (953 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
156161651351.png
953 KB, 786x1017
>>
File: 1385757651378.png (423 KB, 1924x4827) Image search: [Google]
1385757651378.png
423 KB, 1924x4827
bomp
>>
Hump
>>
Babump for more wolf green
>>
File: 2651561651561.gif (101 KB, 291x291) Image search: [Google]
2651561651561.gif
101 KB, 291x291
>>
ftl anon here. I don't know if any of you really care about my green but if you're wondering why I haven't posted anything, well... I'm having a hard time right now.
Sorry again.
>>
>>27635079
Take your time we can wait.
>>
File: 1451962864399.png (1 MB, 907x1300) Image search: [Google]
1451962864399.png
1 MB, 907x1300
>>27635079
No need to apologize Anon. Take your time to sort out what you need to. We'll be here when you get back. After all, the ride never ends...
>>
Changelings are the niggers of ponies.
>>
>>27634006
I second that

Went through the miles of text that is his other parts and I want more
>>
>>27635724
Zebras disagree.
>>
Writing diabeetus green, here's a bump in the meantime.
>>
>>27635079
Dont worry, take your time and sort things out.
>>
>>27637137
Ill be waiting anon
>>
Bedtime bump.
>>
>>27638501
morning bump
>>
File: Chrysalis.png (2 MB, 4820x7622) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis.png
2 MB, 4820x7622
>>
do you think they prefer hot or cold weather?
>>
>>27640547
Hot, bugs don't like cold weather in general.
You can find a lot of them in the hottest desert, but none of them in Arctica for example.
>>
Bumping for Bug Bite, a sex shop in ponyville, captive anon, and nameless.
>>
File: 16651351321.png (973 KB, 1253x919) Image search: [Google]
16651351321.png
973 KB, 1253x919
>>
>>27643054
>"Fucking cereal, I swear to fucking God. I want some love..."
>>
File: BS1.png (110 KB, 261x291) Image search: [Google]
BS1.png
110 KB, 261x291
>>27641846
I've literally won an award for procrastination, but I'm no quitter!
>>
File: 1458857847764.jpg (180 KB, 989x715) Image search: [Google]
1458857847764.jpg
180 KB, 989x715
>>27641846
>captive anon
>>
>9

Fuck off, we /pageone/ now.
>>
File: Fan_n_Writefag.gif (396 KB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
Fan_n_Writefag.gif
396 KB, 240x135
>>27641846
had kind of a busy weekend seeing some new movies. ill try to write a bit tomorrow.
>>
File: 156156131321.jpg (108 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
156156131321.jpg
108 KB, 1191x670
>>27644606
>>27645676
Awesome! Looking forward to it.

>>27644930
It's ded... isn't it... Did the writer officially say this?
>>
>>27646450
He just vanished in the sands of time.
>>
>>27647144
all we are is dust in the wind
>>
>>27647144
Bummer. Anyone know the status of Nameless? It was reposted a few threads ago, but then nothing happened after that...
>>
File: Crushing the resistance.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Crushing the resistance.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>
File: Dark Perch.png (355 KB, 1024x1153) Image search: [Google]
Dark Perch.png
355 KB, 1024x1153
>>
File: Dark Queen.jpg (50 KB, 1024x622) Image search: [Google]
Dark Queen.jpg
50 KB, 1024x622
Bumping with pictures!
>>
File: i know that feel.png (46 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.png
46 KB, 1500x1383
>>27644930
>tfw he abandoned us
>>
>>27648723
Oh I'm afraid the shield will be quite operational; when your friends arrive.
>>
File: 1452150673121.png (1 MB, 1432x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452150673121.png
1 MB, 1432x1080
>>
File: 154616516131.png (283 KB, 1024x1138) Image search: [Google]
154616516131.png
283 KB, 1024x1138
>>
>>27652181
>My two fetishes in one
I like this pic.
>>
>>
Relevant
>>27653431
>>
>>27653997
theres a mormon joke in there somewhere.
>>
File: 651313213211.png (360 KB, 600x728) Image search: [Google]
651313213211.png
360 KB, 600x728
>>27652802
So Anon, you're into the whole changeling/robot thing? I haven't seen many pics for that floating around. But here you go.
>>
File: 1453491602169.jpg (159 KB, 902x720) Image search: [Google]
1453491602169.jpg
159 KB, 902x720
>>
>>27655296
>changeling/robot thing
A transformer of sorts? Robots in disguise? Someone should tell Hasbro about this, sounds promising.
>>
>>27655343
>True Chrysalis actually died after being launched from Canterlot.
>Ponies found her body before changelings.
>Celestia decided to put a unicorn mare spy in her place.
>She controls an artificial bug queen body.
>Her fangs are fake.
>Her long, sharp horn is just a magical cap put on her real unicorn horn, which turns her magic color green.
>She have special contact lenses in her eyes and the holes in her mane were cut out with scissors.
>A perfect disguise.
>If she could only stop herself from brushing her mane outside her artificial bug queen body...
>>
Page 10 save.
>>
File: smh tbh fam.png (153 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
smh tbh fam.png
153 KB, 400x400
>>27580702
>Page 9
>>
>>27653997
I dislike this idea
It implies that changelings we know are unnatural state of being that need to be brought back to looking all nice, cute and normal in pony standards.
Basically, 'changelings are corrupted flutterponies' is painfully obvious and most unoriginal and 'safe' route to take.
Its show-tier lazy writing.
>>
>>27658090
>Its show-tier lazy writing.
How much you wanna bet this happens this season. The writers have yet to touch upon changelings much. This would be a way to resolve the conflict.
>>
File: 1265153131313.png (107 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1265153131313.png
107 KB, 600x564
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
>>27660997
That horn's not crooked or jagged enough!
And those ears need to be slimmed down some.
>>
>>27658935
Thats exactly the reason why, even though I absolutely love Chrysalis and changelings, I DONT want to see then in the show ever again.

Whatever 'writers' decide to do with them, it will be full of cliches, obvious tropes crammed in, bastardization of whatever character bugqueen have, wasted potential ant forecfull, hamfisted reformation of moraly dubious character I love.

Generally, not a good time.
>>
>>27662500
theres a lot of buzzwords in there.

>bastardization of whatever character bugqueen have
that would be "evil"
thats literally her only characterization. she has no canon personality besides evil.
>>
What are your actual expectations for "The Times Are A Changeling" ?
>>
>>27663447
Is that this weeks episode?
>>
>>27663447
Discord tier redemption.
>>
>>27663465
T-they won't butcher Chryssi, right?
>>
>>27663458
>Is that this weeks episode?
oh you poor anon.
>>
File: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.png (634 KB, 1031x998) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.png
634 KB, 1031x998
>>
File: 1455453796694.jpg (15 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1455453796694.jpg
15 KB, 375x360
>>27663458
Should we tell him?
>>
File: 15551613513513.png (209 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
15551613513513.png
209 KB, 680x1024
>>27662500
Don't be afraid of change Anon, its the name of the game after all...

>>27663447
Not sure if they will go the redemption route or with they will maintain changelings as an enemy. They may choose to maintain them as an enemy just for the sake of keeping an antagonist around. Most of the other conflicts/antagonists in the show have been resolved, so they may keep them evil just so they can continue to use them for future conflicts.
>>
>>27663531
>change is the name of the game

Yeah.
Just remember that it can be a change for better or for worse.
And I dont trust those people that run the show anymore.
I hope I'll be proved wrong.
>>
>>27663531
im pretty sure theyll maintain them as an enemy as well, considering its the primary enemy in the GoH line of toys.
i just hope they dont become the shows team rocket.
>>
File: 4284624.jpg (44 KB, 449x405) Image search: [Google]
4284624.jpg
44 KB, 449x405
>>27663458
>>
>>27663480
>>27663507
>>27664648
What? Season finale??
>>
File: 1179878.png (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1179878.png
2 MB, 2048x2048
>>
>>27666877
Seriously, what's wrong with that face?
>>
>>27666792
Next MLP episode is in September
>>
File: 1443380705946.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1443380705946.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>27667098
fuck
>>
File: 1462679478306.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1462679478306.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>27664580
>i just hope they dont become the shows team rocket.
It's already to late for that Anon...
>>
File: Not good.png (515 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Not good.png
515 KB, 1280x720
>>27667098
Please tell me you are fucking kidding.
>>
>>27667222
he is kidding.

we don't actually know what month it'll show. they haven't announced it yet.
>>
>>27664580

>Lovable recurring villains who never get beaten down enough by the main characters to ever be truly defeated

Honestly that sounds pretty rad
>>
>>27667098
DO YOU REMEMBER?
>>
>>27580702
>>
>>27667240
3 months is the usual time, so its a safe guess.
>>
>>27667433
21st night of September?
>>
File: Small but strong feel.jpg (2 KB, 77x90) Image search: [Google]
Small but strong feel.jpg
2 KB, 77x90
>>27644930
>>
File: 26516131313213.gif (105 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
26516131313213.gif
105 KB, 500x500
>>27596214
Bumping for more Gladiator story.
>>
>>27667433
WHAT HAPPENED IN SEPTEMBER?
>>
File: Untitled 38.png (294 KB, 573x517) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 38.png
294 KB, 573x517
>>27667240
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HO-HO-hooooooo!
Fucking WHY!?!
>>
>>27669716
WHEN EVERYTHING IS GONE!
>>
>>27670361
>>27667222
>>27667107
>>27667098
>>27667240
EVERYBODY PANIC!
>>
>>27670863
>not already knowing this
Do you even Equestria Daily?
Or at least Horse News?
>>
File: images-3.jpg (7 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
7 KB, 288x175
>Tfw the only chryssi green you've written became an absolute train wreck
>Tfw you are too afraid to post it again because no one was reading it anyway
>>
>>27671032
If the thread's still up when I get off work I'll post my terribleness
>>
>>27596214
>her hand
>Chrysalis
O-ok, can we get your pastebin?
>>
File: Alluring.png (457 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Alluring.png
457 KB, 600x1000
>>
>>27644930
>Chrysalis Domination
>>
>>27663447
It better not be an allegory to the civil rights movement. I've has enough #blacklivesmatter for one year.
>>
I wonder if any of y'all even remember me

>You are Anon
>And today started out normal enough.
>You woke up and went on your daily walk through ponyville.
>It's the same routine every day since you were a kid.
>You never really had a mom per say as a child.
>You were more or less taken care of by six sweet mares.
>They kept you out of trouble and gave you advice or comfort when you needed it.
>Other than that you slid by on your own.
>Doing odd jobs kept you supplied with enough bits to buy an average sized house and pay rent.
>You continue on your daily route and head up to Sweet Apple Acres to buy some breakfast.
>Afterwards you head to the library.
>"Hey Anon, need anything?"
>You turn around to see Twilight standing there with her normal gleeful look.
"Uhh..sure, You got anything on equestrian mythology?"
>"I'll have to look but that's a strange request coming from you."
>It's true it was outside the norm for you but secretly you were a little bit of a book nerd.
>You were never one for fairy tales but mythology was something that piqued your interest.
>After about 5 minutes she comes back with a huge dusty book.
>It had to be at least 20000 pages.
>"How's this for mythology?"
>You take the book and somehow fit it in your bag.
>You thank her and decide to take a detour from your normal path.
>The detour takes you close to the everfree forest.
>You weren't afraid, you had no reason to be.
>While growing you quickly learned two things.
>Magic had no effect on you and you were tall enough to scare off anything that tried to threaten you.
>As you head into the forest you hear the muffled sound of a mare sobbing.
>And you being the white knight you are, couldn't bare to see a mare feeling down.
>You quickly head toward the source to see what could be causing this unknown pony distress.
>>
>>27674385
>When you arrive at the source you don't see any mares or anything resembling one.
>All you can see is a large pool of water and a large black and green blob shaking in rhythm to the sobs you heard.
>Against all common sense you approach the creature and speak in a low and soft voice.
"Umm, excuse me but are you ok, I couldn't help but hear your crying.
>The creature lifts it's head and you notice it's huge black horn.
>It was full of holes and had a jagged look to it.
>"Go away, I wish to die here in peace."
"Come on, don't you think that's a little dramatic. I'm sure whatever your problem isn't worth dying over."
>"What could you know of my struggles?"
>She gets up and turns to face you.
>She has a long dirt filled dark cerulean mane and bright green eyes.
>She looked like she hadn't showered in weeks and hasn't eaten in more.
>"What could you know of a queen who's lost her kingdom and children. Leave me be, let me rot in this forest."
>She was crying again.
>Must be tough losing everything and having nowhere to turn to.
>But that's no reason to die.
"Look miss..sorry, didn't catch your name."
>She lifts her head and sighs.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 212

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.