[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Worst CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: TWC 1.png (45 KB, 919x1000) Image search: [Google]
TWC 1.png
45 KB, 919x1000
>You are Anonymous, Anon for short, and quite frankly you are highly peeved at this particular moment.
>The cause of your great rage is none other then this very CYOA you yourself in now.
>Not only have you seem to have took a wrong turn on your way to /b/ and found your self here on /mlp/, but you also appear to be in what has to be, with little exaggeration, in what is the absolute worst CYOA ever conceived by man.
>Even freshly birthed ant larva could develop within their almost microscopic minds a more creative CYOA than the O.P. , whom could not even be bothered to come up with a name other than "O.P.".
>Now stuck in this void, which can only be described as such due to the O.P. being too incompetent and/or lazy to even render a simple back ground, you must make an effort to befriend the locals, represented by these six horrendously depicted equines meant to be the six heroins of Equestria, so that they might be able to assist escape from the this dreadful CYOA and its laggard O.P. to your original destination of the splendid /b/ board.

How will you first engage the situation you have been thrust into, should you even be willing to participate within the WORST CYOA EVER.
>>
>>27574437
First off, smack that white one. It's getting all up in your shit.
>>
>>27574437
Observe surroundings
>>
Make sure I'm wearing pants.
>>
>>27574466
Fuck it, none of them are.
>>
>>27574437
>Rape
the first that you can catch.

Then ask it for directions.
>>
>>27574437
>rape?
>>
File: TWC 2.png (61 KB, 919x1000) Image search: [Google]
TWC 2.png
61 KB, 919x1000
>>27574458
>>27574459
>>27574466

You try desperately to find anything of foundation, a ground or sky, a land mark or divination within the endless black void, but alas the O.P.'s inability and unwillingness to draw a setting of any sort leaves you for wanting.
>This is compounded with the fact that without a more detailed rendering you may be very well not wearing pants and not even know it.
>With so much anger within you you are forced to take action and act out, slapping the white pony who was near you, her horn dangerously close to what you can only guess is your bottom.
>This just leaves more enrage though due to the action only revealing more of the O.P.'s incompetence when it is concerned with the artistic world.
>Other wise the ponies seem to be upset now, if the hastily drawn exclamation marks above their heads is any indication.
>Perhaps you should apologize.
>>
>>27574529
yeah let's do that
>>
File: TWC 3.png (63 KB, 919x1000) Image search: [Google]
TWC 3.png
63 KB, 919x1000
>>27574529
>>27574540

>You apologize, saying that it was an act of rage and you should not have acted out, but it seems that the ponies are very suspicious of you now.
>What does not help is that the white one is crying now, allowing the O.P. to show off more of his terrible art abilities.
>You are now stuck within the worst CYOA ever with ponies that dislike you.
>You need to try and calm the flames of the burning bridge you had just began to build so that you may be able to get to /b/ with the help of the small equines.
>>
>>27574529
DO NOT APOLOGIZE YET
first, grab the exclamation points and use them to make nunchucks or a similar weapon
>>
File: Untitled.png (74 KB, 919x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
74 KB, 919x1000
>>27574589

Sorry, too late, you already said sorry.
>>
>>27574617
I was late by exactly one minute

Do the same with their current...
Things...
>>
>>27574585
I think the yellow one liked that. Something yellow is dangling underneath it.
>>
>>27574585
Ask one of them if you have pants on, and tell the crying one to stop, you said you were sorry.
>>
>>27574585
A pre-existing knowledge of the show tells us that the pink one cannot turn down an offer to make a new friend. Offer to be her friend as an entrypoint towards becoming part of the group.
>>
>>27574795
This.
>>27574635
Then this. Pinkie will appreciate the fourth wall breaking.
>>
What could i have done better?

>inb4 not draw like shit.

But honestly, how does one improve the pen bleeding everywhere? Should i color on paper as well? It leaves more room for error though, since there's no undo thing.
>>
>>27574585
Swap white ones frowny face with your question mark face.
>>
File: image.png (34 KB, 594x323) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34 KB, 594x323
>>27574898
Switch to unaliased lines to make it look cleaner. Compare.
>>
>>27574974
>accidentally changed pen widths between the two examples
Hopefully you can still see the main difference caused by turning off antialiasing.
>>
>>27574974
NATO, i didn't know that. Thanks.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.