[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look like Soarin have a new rival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14
File: large.png (1 MB, 1280x968) Image search: [Google]
large.png
1 MB, 1280x968
Look like Soarin have a new rival
>>
>>27571549
I haven't watched the newest Dash episode, so I might be missing out, but from what I've seen, there is no reason to think she likes Soarin in a romantic way.
>>
File: TIME TO STOP.jpg (7 KB, 256x194) Image search: [Google]
TIME TO STOP.jpg
7 KB, 256x194
No please
>>
>>27571549
Heh. "cute". *rips out your throat*
>>
>>27571567
There is also no reason to think she likes anyone else in the show in a romantic way, but do you think that stops the shipfaggots?
>>
File: 2Yni481.jpg (29 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
2Yni481.jpg
29 KB, 400x366
>>27571572
psssh...nothin personnel...kid...
>>
>>27571549
Let's correct that a bit:

>Look like Soarin have a new """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""rival""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>27572033
wow, you're a pathetic little child
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""rival"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: Dash_slut_impression.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dash_slut_impression.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>27571567
She asked him out on a date in that episode. You missed out.
>>
>>27572308
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sweep""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>27572308
He's a fucking gay im telling ya.
>>
>>27571549
that scrunch is fucking adorable
>>
Have there been any good greens or fics yet of when they were foals and Zephyr kept trying to hang out with his big sister and friend to their annoyance?

>>27572373
Why was he gawking at those cheerleaders then in Rainbow Falls?
>>
>>27572373
>>27572308
of course he's gay. he's got two qt lesbos behind him and there's not even a half-chub through the skin tight spandex
>>
>>27572414
le merely pretending eks dee

>>27572438
this
>>
File: 1459005870187.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1459005870187.gif
1 MB, 360x202
>>27572438
Anon, they see each other naked literally all the time except when they're at work.

Stallions would have Green Lantern levels of will power if all it took was a naked mare to give them a boner.
>>
>>27572472
Ponies get turned on by seeing each other dressed up.
>>
File: 1371502349936.png (133 KB, 414x394) Image search: [Google]
1371502349936.png
133 KB, 414x394
>>27572490
This.

>comparing human sex culture with small talking ponies
>>
File: o rly, not rly.gif (64 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
o rly, not rly.gif
64 KB, 350x280
>>27571549
>>
>>27573770
Seems legit
>>
>>27571549
Zephyrdash>Soarindash

Dashfags mad as hell
>>
>>27574717
Not a dashfag but she has literally no interest in Zephyr. He was a huge dick to her, implying that all the sports and wonderbolts training was a front to "impress" him. I'd rather her end up with Soarin even though I think he'd be cuter with Spitfire.
>>
>>27574736
You ever seen those disney films or various cartoon episodes where it starts out with the male being affectionate and the woman appearing to be not interested at all in the male and even despises him to some extend, yet in the end sh warms up to the male after a lot of time.

Also happens in other television series and movies.
>>
>>27574736
Same opinion here...
Not a dashfag either, and I don't see how portraying Rainbow Dash not wanting this guy at all during all the episode make it a better ship.

I personally think that this episode is essentially fuelling the flutterdash shippers.

I know this ship is old, and nobody cares here.
But look at how theses two are portrayed to be together in the same house.
Eating together, Rainbow Dash helping cleaning the house.
And being here so often that she is there, with Fluttershy, the day Zephyr came to crash the house.

I'm impressed so little are bringing that up, but it's difficult to ignore.

Rainbow have her own house too, and closer to her work, so here is another reason to think Rainbow is really really loving being there.
>>
>>27574763
It's a dumb trope and it needs to die. It teaches obnoxious faggots that the way to win a girl is to act as creepy and condescending as possible.
>>
>>27574763
Why not, but:
- that's clichéd as hell
- Rainbow Dash is not playing hard to get, she is just painfully disgusted.
- Rainbow know this looser since childhood. If it's not working, give it 10 years of constant bothering, and yeah, it will probably work someday... (huge sarcasm)
>>
>>27572308
They let Soarin' change in their locker room

Because he's gay as FUCK and they're cool with it.
>>
>>27574915
Stay mad. I like the trope and think it fits a cartoon very well, especially one like this.

Deffinetly better than a forced flutterdash where any character one interacts with in a friendly manner must mean they lust each other, or Soarindash where there's not been a spark of any kind between the two, it's like looking at a business meeting.
>>
>>27574927
You sound like the kind of a person who would call Zephyr a stalker even though he's not doing any stalking.

Nobody said anything about hard to get, that's not how the trope works because that would mean that the affection would be there.

Not to mention people clearly think the same way from their childhood to adulthood throughout their life all the way to being old, there's no way their opinions or taste ever changes at all no.

You clearly have never seen anything with the trope.
>>
>>27574944
While I'm not against a ship including dash and a male character...
Please! This looser?

At least fluttershy and rainbow dash have a long lasting friendship with actual chemistry.
It's not a couple that difficult to imagine.

Zephyr and Dash... I just can't imagine it working for one day. The only thing I can think of is a drunken dash making the biggest error of her life.
Regretting it shamefully for the rest of her life.
>>
>>27574979
> having never seen anything with this trope
> implying that to be even possible

Stay mad bro.
Keep projecting like mad, but it's pretty unlikely for them to go this route.
>>
>>27574944
I hate flutterdash as much as the next guy, but zephyrdash makes LITERALLY no sense. From the way you keep phrasing things, I'm guessing you see yourself in him and can't stand the fact that Dash isn't interested at all. You keep saying there's no "spark" between her and Soarin, but there's even less of one between her and Zephyr. She has known him her whole life, and she finds him disgusting. She thinks he's a pathetic and obnoxious loser. Why would Dash date someone who undermines her and says she is just faking her passions to impress him?
>>
>>27574990
I find it harder to believe that an almost lifelong friendship suddenly turns into a lesbian carpet munching fest, people usually do not fall in love with their friends, since any love you might feel for a long time friend is the kind you feel for a family, and unless you want to fuck your mom and dad I just don't see that happening.

Push aside your own prejudice against the character's nature and look at them as a duo, sure they're not humping each others brains out with the intention of making little dash babies, but as a two person group they work together, the other one's all affection, the other one's all about not wanting that affection, yet not being aggressive about it.

It's like a circle that keeps on spinning forward and who knows if she'll eventually warm up to him, since it's happened a lot of times before in similar situations.

At least I didn't get the feeling she was 100% against it, in a meaning of it's your friends little brother giving you affection and you just brush it off like any other everyday thing, yet not exploding in his face every time he does it.
>>
>>27575031
>>27575022
That's the first mistake you've made, to think that every zephyrdash supporter is projecting themselves to zephyr and wants to cum inside Dash.

I like Rarity and if there's any projecting myself to a character who's never going to get said pony it'd be Spike.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 463x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 463x600
>>27575064
If you're not projecting then you're just being pedantic. There is no substance to the ship at all, and I don't see why you insist there is because of a dumb trope that wasn't even used. If you were projecting then at least it could be understood where you're coming from, but now you're just confirmed to be a retard who doesn't understand social interaction and romance beyond what they've seen in disney films.
>>
>>27575064
Not same anon, and it's true that a lot, even if not projecting.
Are hopping for a better future for him.

But let's face it, he is hitting on his sister's best friend...
How pathetic and low is this.

And compared to dash, he is a worthless piece of garbage.
>>
>>27575093
Well you're on 4chan, and on /mlp/ so I don't honestly know what you were expecting.

People tend to ship what they want to ship based on various reasons making sense or purely retarted in a way that amuses and delights them the most.

Discolight, Zephyrdash, Rarijack, Gimmerspike, that's how I roll.
>>
>>27575116
Not at all?
>>
Just wait for the next episode, and this shit will be forgotten

Like Ember
>>
>>27575118
>Rarijack
That's how I know you are a pleb.
>>
File: 884126-1.png (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
884126-1.png
53 KB, 600x600
>>27571549
Zephyr NTRing Soarin' when? It will be even better because Soarindash fags are getting ass damaged by Zephyr and making art/fanfics where he tells him to back off. A fic or picture where Soarin' gets cucked would cause them to go ballistic.
>>
>>27576490
I think you're misreading shippers. Soarindash shippers feel 0 threat when it comes to Zephyr.
They made those pieces because it's cute seeing your special guy or gal fight for you, even if the one who's htting on them has 0 chance at scoring.
>>
>>27575227
who?
>>
>>27575227
>>27576532
Ember was never forgotten. It's just that no one can talk about her outside the general without insecure asshats sperging out and telling Emberfags to fuck off.
>>
>>27576592
You telling me you wouldn't fuck Ember?
>>
>>27576592
It's their fault for sperging so hard in the first place.
>>
>>27576501
I'm pretty sure at least 80% actually feel threatened.
>>
>>27575064
You realize dash tried to kill him right?
>>
>>27574736
>>27574896
samefag dashfag
>>
>>27577935
Doubt.png

I haven't seen any comments so far under those images saying they are mad. A seldom "fuck Zephyr" here and there, but everyone thinks that about him; not just shippers. Most comments are people saying "lol Soarindash are mad" which honestly makes them look like the threatened ones.
>>
>implying that a betafag like zephyr would win to a top tier alpha stallion like soarin

keep dreaming

https://derpiboo.ru/1171611
https://derpiboo.ru/1171445
https://derpiboo.ru/1170885
https://derpiboo.ru/1170651
https://derpiboo.ru/1170857
>>
File: large.jpg (239 KB, 1010x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
239 KB, 1010x1024
>>
>>27577935
I think they're just acting out a fantasy where they get to beat the shit out of someone they hate. Like that one loser asshole everyone knows at some point in their life. You don't feel threatened by them. You're just disgusted/enraged at their behavior and want to give them what for.
>>
>>27578411
>posting fanon
wew
>>
>>27571549
>rival
>implying he stands a chance
Zephyr 4 life
>>
File: 1465229389856.jpg (560 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1465229389856.jpg
560 KB, 2560x1440
>>27571549
>>
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 1419x1283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 1419x1283
>>27576592
That's old /mlp/ for ya. They're a bunch of footphobes.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.