[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
International Pony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 200x252
What is your experience with foreign versions of the show? Any foreign dubs you would recommend?
>>
>>27571016
English
>>
>>27571016

I like the japanese version because twilight sparkle turns into a sexy 12-year-old girl. I do not know about the canon on that one though, like if she has had her period yet in the show.
>>
File: image.png (171 KB, 1012x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171 KB, 1012x1024
https://youtu.be/meWkCdBO0gA
>>
>>27571016
German dub seems pretty nice, even though actual Germans seem to hate it.
>>
>>27571199
German here, it's garbage and if you watch it you should end your existence immediately.
>>
>>27571016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZy-Do_98cQ
choose
>>
>>27571016
I'm the kind of autist who refuses to watch dubs and has everything in the original language, whatever may be, so...

>english
>>
>>27571210
It helps to know the language just barely enough to understand the gist. The inconsistent translations are pretty horrible either way though.
>>
>>27571016
The french dub is cute and subtle. But only Twilight's singing voice seems to have some effort put into her, the rest are garbage.
>>
>>27571016
Poland ponies are fucking brutal. Does anyone have the pic?
>>
>>27571016
I've watched a lot of the Italian dub. The CMC voice actors are far better than the M6 voice actors.
>>
The latino dub is really good in my opinion.
They stick to the names and dub the songs correctly.
>>
https://youtu.be/jk2hsQDl0yo?t=147
>>
>>27571016
I was weeb enough to download all of Season 1 in Japanese. It seems pretty good.
>>
I like the Portuguese dub.
>>
The japanese version is pretty dang cute though it fucking sucks that they cut out pieces of the episode.

>>27571029
I think this clip is what started me on the path to finding ponies sexy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.